Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,312 members, 7,811,927 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

My Girlfriend Is In Love With Mrcork,tosyne2much And Classcaptain - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is In Love With Mrcork,tosyne2much And Classcaptain (767 Views)

Happy Birthday Tosyne2much / At Last Tosyne2much Proposed To Aminat508 In Public In Ado Ekiti {pics} / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is In Love With Mrcork,tosyne2much And Classcaptain by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 4:16pm On Mar 10, 2016
..i see that this are the only three guys she is following.. and am afraid they will be send pms to her.. what can i do to salvage the situation pls.. its getting out of hand
Re: My Girlfriend Is In Love With Mrcork,tosyne2much And Classcaptain by Specialbaby(f): 4:18pm On Mar 10, 2016
RaDaZaBaNa:
..i see that this are the only three guys she is following.. and am afraid they will be send pms to her.. what can i do to salvage the situation pls.. its getting out of hand
you are trying too hard!
Re: My Girlfriend Is In Love With Mrcork,tosyne2much And Classcaptain by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 10, 2016
U don enter one chance
Re: My Girlfriend Is In Love With Mrcork,tosyne2much And Classcaptain by Smellymouth: 4:21pm On Mar 10, 2016
Another one on the loose lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfriend Is In Love With Mrcork,tosyne2much And Classcaptain by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 10, 2016
close nairaland forum thnk me later
Re: My Girlfriend Is In Love With Mrcork,tosyne2much And Classcaptain by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 10, 2016
ATTENTION SEEKING DEAD ON ARRIVAL
Re: My Girlfriend Is In Love With Mrcork,tosyne2much And Classcaptain by utenwuson: 4:31pm On Mar 10, 2016
she s in love wt 3 guys? she needs mrcork "cork", tosyn to tell her top ways to get classcaptain laid her! bro u re in deep shhit
Re: My Girlfriend Is In Love With Mrcork,tosyne2much And Classcaptain by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 4:35pm On Mar 10, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
ATTENTION SEEKING DEAD ON ARRIVAL

please do me a favour
Re: My Girlfriend Is In Love With Mrcork,tosyne2much And Classcaptain by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 4:40pm On Mar 10, 2016
Smellymouth:
Another one on the loose lipsrsealed

your moniker shows who u be grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is In Love With Mrcork,tosyne2much And Classcaptain by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 4:41pm On Mar 10, 2016
Specialbaby:
you are trying too hard!

who be this again
Re: My Girlfriend Is In Love With Mrcork,tosyne2much And Classcaptain by falconey(m): 4:41pm On Mar 10, 2016
count mrcork out he is gay.
Re: My Girlfriend Is In Love With Mrcork,tosyne2much And Classcaptain by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 10, 2016
falconey:
grin ya'll gon be locked in eternal battle.
I get you though,he do start stuff
Re: My Girlfriend Is In Love With Mrcork,tosyne2much And Classcaptain by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 4:45pm On Mar 10, 2016
falconey:
you mean am safe with mr cork ... grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is In Love With Mrcork,tosyne2much And Classcaptain by tosyne2much(m): 4:45pm On Mar 10, 2016
utenwuson:
she s in love wt 3 guys? she needs mrcork "cork", tosyn to tell her top ways to get classcaptain laid her! bro u re in deep shhit
I no just know wetin to talk sef cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Is In Love With Mrcork,tosyne2much And Classcaptain by Smellymouth: 4:48pm On Mar 10, 2016
grin grin cheesy
RaDaZaBaNa:

your moniker shows who u be grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is In Love With Mrcork,tosyne2much And Classcaptain by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 4:59pm On Mar 10, 2016
tosyne2much:

shut up.. you want to take my girlfriend from me .... angry tongue

i will rather die thaan watch you kill me
Re: My Girlfriend Is In Love With Mrcork,tosyne2much And Classcaptain by Laitesmart(m): 6:39pm On Mar 10, 2016
tosyne2much:
He forgot to mention Wristbangle
Re: My Girlfriend Is In Love With Mrcork,tosyne2much And Classcaptain by wristbangle: 6:54pm On Mar 10, 2016
Laitesmart:
He forgot to mention Wristbangle

cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Minimum Educational Qualification For A Spouse / African Cab Drivers Advices In My City / Wonderful Love Text, The End Will Make You Cry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.