Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,630 members, 7,827,346 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

African Cab Drivers Advices In My City - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / African Cab Drivers Advices In My City (769 Views)

. / I Need Advices On What To Do, I Can't Control Myself Having Sex With My Ex / Nigerian Cab Drivers Always Chasing Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

African Cab Drivers Advices In My City by onila(f): 3:27pm On Mar 20, 2016
GHANAIAN CAB DRIVERS

Dont date Nigerian men, they are all 419, all cheats. they will end up in prison for doing online fraud
if u wanna live a happy, healthy life avoid Nigerian men

ETHIOPIAN/SOMALI CAB drivers

dont date a white man
no matter how gorgeous or nice as you are
a white man will always see as a nigger
a white man will sleep with you and call u a nigger b-itch
and see u as inferior no matter what
Re: African Cab Drivers Advices In My City by YemziAdez(m): 4:58pm On Mar 20, 2016
Lol....Onila ooo.
You just abandon me for the other thread like that, hmmm ko da o.

1 Like

Re: African Cab Drivers Advices In My City by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 2:08pm On Mar 21, 2016
ghanaian are very insecure
Re: African Cab Drivers Advices In My City by onila(f): 6:01pm On Mar 22, 2016
koop
Re: African Cab Drivers Advices In My City by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 24, 2016
Hilarious grin
I reckon one can take an educated guess as to the dating tides of Ghanaian and Somali/Ethiopian women in your city based solely on the mutterings of their respective cabbie brethren.

I don't know any Ghanaian women to know of their supposed dating tendencies, but where I am, it does stand that a lot of us do tend to date mostly White guys. This is true in my circle of friends, and of pretty much almost everyone I know, and we've a theory of sorts on why this happens.

In a bid to foster a sense of community and identity here, our immigrant parents stress to us as children every time we see or meet any other child of our background that we're related. They relay to us, as children, the fiction that we're all one big family! "She's your cousin", and "He's your cousin". We're all cousins! We're all "wallaalo" (brothers and sisters).

This plan does work, and remarkably well, too. There really is a true sense of relation in the community. You'll likely introduce friends of your own background to others as your "cousin", or your "sister/brother" rather than as your friend as you do all your other friends of other backgrounds. Sure, you're not related, but you're more than mere "friends", you see. You're family. Blood.

Fast-forward to dating age and adulthood, the folks find that their children happily keep strong ties with their ethnic community and it's members, but decidedly avoid dating said members! To the abject horror of their folks, they're now actively dating other ethnic minorities, or, much more likely, the greater White majority. And if not that, they're struggling to maintain impossible long-distance relationships with partners of their ethnic background in other communities of faraway states, and, in some cases, even farther away lands.

1 Like

Re: African Cab Drivers Advices In My City by hmmph: 9:17am On Mar 29, 2016
EnlightenedSoul:
Hilarious grin
I reckon one can take an educated guess as to the dating tides of Ghanaian and Somali/Ethiopian women in your city based solely on the mutterings of their respective cabbie brethren.

I don't know any Ghanaian women to know of their supposed dating tendencies, but where I am, it does stand that a lot of us do tend to date mostly White guys. This is true in my circle of friends, and of pretty much almost everyone I know, and we've a theory of sorts on why this happens.

In a bid to foster a sense of community and identity here, our immigrant parents stress to us as children every time we see or meet any other child of our background that we're related. They relay to us, as children, the fiction that we're all one big family! "She's your cousin", and "He's your cousin". We're all cousins! We're all "wallaalo" (brothers and sisters).

This plan does work, and remarkably well, too. There really is a true sense of relation in the community. You'll likely introduce friends of your own background to others as your "cousin", or your "sister/brother" rather than as your friend as you do all your other friends of other backgrounds. Sure, you're not related, but you're more than mere "friends", you see. You're family. Blood.

Fast-forward to dating age and adulthood, the folks find that their children happily keep strong ties with their ethnic community and it's members, but decidedly avoid dating said members! To the abject horror of their folks, they're now actively dating other ethnic minorities, or, much more likely, the greater White majority. And if not that, they're struggling to maintain impossible long-distance relationships with partners of their ethnic background in other communities of faraway states, and, in some cases, even farther away lands.

The slave dates her rapist master, tut tut African women and men are so inferior complexed especially West Africans and South Africans. One thing you don't know it that, they really think of you as monkeys
Re: African Cab Drivers Advices In My City by onila(f): 11:18am On Mar 29, 2016
hmmph:

The slave dates her rapist master, tut tut African women and men are so inferior complexed especially West Africans and South Africans. One thing you don't know it that, they really think of you as monkeys
not all whites see us as monkeys though

many are attracted to blacks

but still many racists out there
Re: African Cab Drivers Advices In My City by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 29, 2016
hmmph:

[s]The slave dates her rapist master, tut tut African women and men are so inferior complexed especially West Africans and South Africans. One thing you don't know it that, they really think of you as monkeys[/s]

I'm neither West nor South African, but I've known plenty of your pitiful type. You should, at some point in your life, stop letting other peoples' dating lives determine how you feel about yourself.

1 Like

Re: African Cab Drivers Advices In My City by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 29, 2016
onila:
not all whites see us as monkeys though

many are attracted to blacks

but still many racists out there

Fella clearly has a lot on his plate. Leave him be.
Re: African Cab Drivers Advices In My City by onila(f): 1:32am On Apr 21, 2016
jj

(1) (Reply)

All The Girls On Nairaland You Are Wanted Here / Is He Satanic? / The Wrong Idea Women Have About Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.