Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

My Wedding Is In Less Than 24hrs But I have To Pull Out For This Reason-radiant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wedding Is In Less Than 24hrs But I have To Pull Out For This Reason-radiant (4054 Views)

Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous / I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help / Nigerian Bride Refuses To Kiss The Groom On Their Wedding For This Reason (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wedding Is In Less Than 24hrs But I have To Pull Out For This Reason-radiant by igwegeorgiano(m): 11:26am On Jul 01, 2017
Goodmorning everyone and happy new month to you all. i am using a friend and a colleague's NL account to reach out to all the good people on this platform and to let the world know that not all men who claimed to be men are real men. apologies to the men folks but its an obvious fact that there are beasts in human form who parade themselves as men. My name is Radiance.

My wedding comes up tomorrow, sunday 2nd July, 2017 here in Zurich Switzerland. I am a nigerian citizen but works here in Zurich. Last year 2016, precisely in the month of May i met my man with whom i am supposed to tie the nupital knot tomorrow 2nd July but unfortuanately there will be no wedding because i have resolved to pull out of the union.

We started the journey smoothly. The court marriage was done in Feb and the traditional marriage done in May at my home town in ogbomosho Oyo state Nigeria. i want to state here unequivocally that at 30years old it was my fiance who deflowered me and i have known no other man except him.

Just yesterday afternoon after the closed of work i paid my fiance an unscheduled visit and with the sole aim of spending the night with him. I got to his home and what i met disgusted me so horribly. When i arrived his house the door was locked so i used my key to open the door. the sitting room was scattered and i was wondering what could have happened. While i was still lost in thoughts i heard voices coming from the direction of the "other room" i became alarmed because my fiance's car was not in the car park which to me meant that he wasn't at home but hearing voices in the other room was something i could not comprehend at that time of the day. i decided to move close to the direction of the other room and waited for a while. i did not attempt to open the door. Few minutes later the gisting nd laughter was replaced with moanings and words like "harder pleassssseeee" and other sweet nonsenses they were saying to each other.

For a very long time the moaning continued and the bed was seriously begging for mercy because it was making a hell of a noise while the moaning continued as as well. At this point, i felt like bringing down the whole structure on this son and daughter of a bitch for causing me so much pains i never ever envisaged in my entire life. i recognised my fiance's voice and the other woman who happened to be his Step mother. She is also a nigerian from the eastern part who adopted my fiance from a motherless babies home in Nigeria 33years ago after the demise of her husband. It is important to let you know at this point that it was my fiance's step mum who brought him to Switzerland when he(my fiance) was just 4yrs old. his step mother was just 20yrs old when her husband died without a child hence the decision to adopt my fiance when he was just three months old. my mother in-law to be(though not any more) after adopting my fiance resolved never to remarry again but decided to take care of her adopted child. Prior to this time, my fiance had told me everything about his background as narrated to him by his step mother and also showed me pictures of his adoption ceremony and dedication in church and the lady in the pictures as at that time is the same lady my fiance has been sleeping with for God knows how long until i caught them in the act yesterday.

This incidence is too much for me to bear. i prayed to have a husband that will be there for me and me alone and not an emotion murderer. He has murdered my feelings for him and my emotions as well. i am not unaware of the fact that to err is human but forgiveness is divine. i am praying for grace to enable me wipe off the memory of this shameful sight that i beheld just less than 48hrs to my wedding. its too much of an ugly incidence to behold few hours to the happiest day of one's life.

Meanwhile, i have not related what i saw to any member of my family. but deep inside of me my spirit , body and soul reject any form of union with this beast of a man. As you all read this post, i have concluded plans to relocate to Newzealand where i intend to start my life afresh. Its a painful decision to take but it is the best for me in the interim. i am sorry if my decision to quit offends anyone. I am therefore soliciting for your prayers .Thank you and Jah bless
Re: My Wedding Is In Less Than 24hrs But I have To Pull Out For This Reason-radiant by majamajic(m): 11:29am On Jul 01, 2017
hmmmm

What was their reactions?

Why u didn't wan talk to family members (yours included) ?

Why are u not living together 48hrs to the wedding (upon its same city) ?

Don't u think this case can turn against u if u keep it to yourself ?

1 Like

Re: My Wedding Is In Less Than 24hrs But I have To Pull Out For This Reason-radiant by validman7(m): 11:30am On Jul 01, 2017
shocked
Re: My Wedding Is In Less Than 24hrs But I have To Pull Out For This Reason-radiant by Modsenemy(f): 11:30am On Jul 01, 2017
You already made your choice which I also think is the best but I don't think you need prayers on the issue .

Truth is, he and his adopted mother are emotional attached already and have always been in the act for a long time . Your place would be as a second wife .

Better run irrespective of your old age

2 Likes

Re: My Wedding Is In Less Than 24hrs But I have To Pull Out For This Reason-radiant by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 01, 2017

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wedding Is In Less Than 24hrs But I have To Pull Out For This Reason-radiant by sauceEEP(m): 11:36am On Jul 01, 2017
If this is true then fu<kshit!
Re: My Wedding Is In Less Than 24hrs But I have To Pull Out For This Reason-radiant by mofeoluwadassah: 11:37am On Jul 01, 2017
this is so disgusting angry

3 Likes

Re: My Wedding Is In Less Than 24hrs But I have To Pull Out For This Reason-radiant by whitebeard(m): 11:42am On Jul 01, 2017
that is weird.
Re: My Wedding Is In Less Than 24hrs But I have To Pull Out For This Reason-radiant by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 01, 2017
shocked

Holy molly...but OP ur decision is the best decision...its better to call off the wedding after all at the end of the day, what matters most is ur happiness.. free from the guilt & suspecisions. cool

U juz did the right thing...

4 Likes

Re: My Wedding Is In Less Than 24hrs But I have To Pull Out For This Reason-radiant by eshietIntrepid(m): 11:56am On Jul 01, 2017
Painful indeed

Why state your new destination publicly when you re trying to kill the very memory that hurts you, don't you think what you are trying to run away from might come to newzeland in search of you.
Re: My Wedding Is In Less Than 24hrs But I have To Pull Out For This Reason-radiant by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 01, 2017
This is really so bad. If she adopted him, then she's his mum not step mom.

You said he's paid your bride price and had a court marriage. You guys are already one.

The wedding is just a formality.

Running away won't solve anything. Both of you should sit down and talk it through. The wedding can wait.

If I were you, I'd divorce him asap. That man is all shades of bad news.

9 Likes

Re: My Wedding Is In Less Than 24hrs But I have To Pull Out For This Reason-radiant by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 01, 2017
You have taken the best decision ever. There's nothing that can remedy that stupid act.

Thank God that you saw it before the wedding. God will direct your steps in the right path and to the right person meant for you.
Re: My Wedding Is In Less Than 24hrs But I have To Pull Out For This Reason-radiant by sassy01(f): 12:01pm On Jul 01, 2017
I can imagine d pain. sorry
Re: My Wedding Is In Less Than 24hrs But I have To Pull Out For This Reason-radiant by EmilyNte1988(f): 1:01pm On Jul 01, 2017
A sad story. God will give u grace to move on. Amen
Re: My Wedding Is In Less Than 24hrs But I have To Pull Out For This Reason-radiant by Ilefoaye(m): 1:07pm On Jul 01, 2017
speechless
Re: My Wedding Is In Less Than 24hrs But I have To Pull Out For This Reason-radiant by GMBITLY(m): 1:13pm On Jul 01, 2017
A broken engagement is far better than broken home/marriage!

Very sorry. God will heal the wounds in your heart.

1 Like

Re: My Wedding Is In Less Than 24hrs But I have To Pull Out For This Reason-radiant by anneboleyn(f): 1:18pm On Jul 01, 2017
The hard fact I see is that your fiance/husband.... is already destroying your home before you can build any form of life together.. ...his illicit union with his adoptive mother will ensure that you experience no peace in that marriage.......your decision is best . Leave him and his illicit lover and pick up the pieces. It will hurt as you move on from the life you once looked forward to, but you'll be fine at the end of the day

1 Like

Re: My Wedding Is In Less Than 24hrs But I have To Pull Out For This Reason-radiant by igwegeorgiano(m): 2:03pm On Jul 01, 2017
majamajic:
hmmmm

What was their reactions?

Why u didn't wan talk to family members (yours included) ?

Why are u not living together 48hrs to the wedding (upon its same city) ?

Don't u think this case can turn against u if u keep it to yourself ?

ofcourse they were both shocked to the bones cos they werent expecting me at that time of the day. secondly i refused to tell my parent and my family members about the ugly incidence because i dont want anyone including my parent to talk me into going ahead with such wedding after what i discovered and to your last question, i am ready to damn the consequencies of not telling anyone about it. my mind is made up
Re: My Wedding Is In Less Than 24hrs But I have To Pull Out For This Reason-radiant by igwegeorgiano(m): 2:09pm On Jul 01, 2017
BleSSedMee:
This is really so bad. If she adopted him, then she's his mum not step mom.

You said he's paid your bride price and had a court marriage. You guys are already one.

The wedding is just a formality.

Running away won't solve anything. Both of you should sit down and talk it through. The wedding can wait.

If I were you, I'd divorce him asap. That man is all shades of bad news.
my dear i will file for divorce. the court marriage was done here in Zurich. i will personally return the bride price he paid on my head and lastly dearest sister there is nothing to talk thru with him about because pretending as though nothing happened and going ahead with the wedding will mean digging my own grave.

1 Like

Re: My Wedding Is In Less Than 24hrs But I have To Pull Out For This Reason-radiant by kayo80(m): 2:11pm On Jul 01, 2017
Made up story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wedding Is In Less Than 24hrs But I have To Pull Out For This Reason-radiant by Sagamaje(m): 2:21pm On Jul 01, 2017
Legally, orphanage home don't give male to opposite sex for adoption . Its so painful , but God will see you through .

Re: My Wedding Is In Less Than 24hrs But I have To Pull Out For This Reason-radiant by encryptjay(m): 2:32pm On Jul 01, 2017
Is it déjà vu or I've read something similar?
Re: My Wedding Is In Less Than 24hrs But I have To Pull Out For This Reason-radiant by konfused: 2:40pm On Jul 01, 2017
This story get a lot of k-leg and lots of inconsistence....

When you came, you opened the door with your key, do people lock the door with key while inside or do they bolt it from inside?

You said his car was not parked outside, does it mean he left with his car, parked it somewhere then came back home on leg to shag the supposed step mom.

You guys have done traditional and court marriage and yet he is still your fiancée, you guys are not living together?
well I might be wrong who knows, but..........

6 Likes

Re: My Wedding Is In Less Than 24hrs But I have To Pull Out For This Reason-radiant by AjiChris(f): 2:41pm On Jul 01, 2017
Omg! This is a big hole in d heart,thankGod u discovered b4 wedding...plz dnt let this course another thing to your health,almighty God will lead u to d right directions
Re: My Wedding Is In Less Than 24hrs But I have To Pull Out For This Reason-radiant by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 01, 2017
lady, ur man isnt for you...its not ur time to marry....when u finally see who is for you, breeze will blow on ur long hair and he will sweep you off ur feet... smiley smiley
Re: My Wedding Is In Less Than 24hrs But I have To Pull Out For This Reason-radiant by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 01, 2017
igwegeorgiano:
my dear i will file for divorce. the court marriage was done here in Zurich. i will personally return the bride price he paid on my head and lastly dearest sister there is nothing to talk thru with him about because pretending as though nothing happened and going ahead with the wedding will mean digging my own grave.

That's the best thing you can do.

I wish you all the best dear.
Re: My Wedding Is In Less Than 24hrs But I have To Pull Out For This Reason-radiant by Desdola(m): 4:03pm On Jul 01, 2017
After court marriage and traditional? U should be talking of a divorce cos you guys are already married. Honestly I don't see him quit getting attached to the 'step mum'. U took d best decision
Re: My Wedding Is In Less Than 24hrs But I have To Pull Out For This Reason-radiant by jieta: 4:23pm On Jul 01, 2017
h
Re: My Wedding Is In Less Than 24hrs But I have To Pull Out For This Reason-radiant by DonHummer(m): 4:31pm On Jul 01, 2017
konfused:

When you came, you opened the door with your key, do people lock the door with key while inside or do they bolt it from inside?

You said his car was not parked outside, does it mean he left with his car, parked it somewhere then came back home on leg to shag the supposed step mom.

You guys have done traditional and court marriage and yet he is still your fiancée, you guys are not living together?

Thank you , I thought I was the only one who noticed the flaws in the right up, after traditional and court marriage you still de call am fiance...and this one the op is using another colleague account to write this story...hmmm

1 Like

Re: My Wedding Is In Less Than 24hrs But I have To Pull Out For This Reason-radiant by jieta: 4:41pm On Jul 01, 2017
BleSSedMee:

That's the best thing you can do.

I wish you all the best dear.
that is not the right thing to do, please do not leave your husband house because he cheat on you. there is no human being in this word that is perfect every human being is prone to mistake. am not trying to defend your husband but filing for devoice as a way to solve your marital problem should be the last resort, is rear to see a man that is faithful to the core.

you have done well to keep your marital squabbles from you parents, a woman that can abstain from men till this age has done well for her self most especially when immorality is the order of the day. go into your room and pray to that GOD that you serve, that GOD that you have always look up to he will answer you. tomorrow is the day you have always dream of don't let the devil ruin it for you.
Re: My Wedding Is In Less Than 24hrs But I have To Pull Out For This Reason-radiant by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 01, 2017
konfused:

Bro you are NOT confused at all. Story, story. NONSENSE Stories every where. It doesnt add up at all.

3 Likes

Re: My Wedding Is In Less Than 24hrs But I have To Pull Out For This Reason-radiant by zodd(m): 4:46pm On Jul 01, 2017
go-to --> for the latest ankara styles for your wedding

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will You Do If Your Child Does This? (PIX) / IG Live Twerking Challenge Goes Wrong As Half N@ked Lady Almost Pass Out / If You Don’t Talk To Girls Girls In “this Way”, They Will Never Like You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.