Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,916 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

What Should I Do?my Ex's Girlfriend Is In Love With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do?my Ex's Girlfriend Is In Love With Me (1393 Views)

How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? / My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? (2) (3) (4)

What Should I Do?my Ex's Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by mucal(m): 4:51pm On Nov 06, 2006
please some should advice me on what to do,my ex's best friend seduce me to bed,should i go out with her or not or what should i do
Re: What Should I Do?my Ex's Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by kiki(f): 5:53pm On Nov 06, 2006
wait i don't get this ur topic says somthing else ur post say somthing else is it ur ex that is in love with u or ur bestfriend ex?
Re: What Should I Do?my Ex's Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Nikegenius(f): 9:58am On Nov 08, 2006
Is she a flirt. Wots it like? What was the cause of the break btw ur friend and the babe? Was it ur friend that jilted her?
Pls make it clearer.
Re: What Should I Do?my Ex's Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by mucal(m): 12:44pm On Nov 08, 2006
she is my ex girlfriend best friend,i knew her right from the time i started dating my ex's,after breaking up with my ex's she stated making moves
Re: What Should I Do?my Ex's Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by kimba(m): 12:06am On Nov 09, 2006
too much of ex's

so she seduced you to have sex. Does that mean she loves you? or she has told you she loves you because she finally got you into bed?

you say shes the bestfriend of your ex.
Fine.
So are you presently attached or still in mode-roaming.
Re: What Should I Do?my Ex's Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by ssheryl(f): 2:10pm On Nov 09, 2006
Stop playing naive and do the right thing, are u in love wtih her? If u luv her then go ahead and let her know, if u don't then let her understand, if u think it over maybe u r the one who's giving her the wrong idea,and by the way don't blame it all on her for seducing u to go bed with her u could as well have resisted the urge, !!!
Re: What Should I Do?my Ex's Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by candylips(m): 2:29pm On Nov 09, 2006
you are a lagos boi aint you. You better use lagos sense and chop and clean mouth. Na she carry free toto come give you
Re: What Should I Do?my Ex's Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by Nikegenius(f): 4:12pm On Nov 09, 2006
Dont mind Candylips o.
do u like her too. if she likes u indeed and the cause of ur breakup with her bf was not hash, then give her a chance. Maybe she liked you right from when she saw u but because u are her friend's, she decided to keep it to herself.
Re: What Should I Do?my Ex's Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by dbaptist1(m): 12:42am On Nov 22, 2008
help her out for she is in love with u after hearing many tales 4rm her frnd ,ur ex, then maybe she came for her own protion but becarefu
she fit just wan come enjoy wetin her frnd enjoy remain
Re: What Should I Do?my Ex's Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by dljbd1(m): 2:47am On Nov 22, 2008
d-baptist:

help her out for she is in love with u after hearing many tales from her frnd ,ur ex, then maybe she came for her own protion but becarefu
she fit just wan come enjoy wetin her frnd enjoy remain

tell am ooooo
Re: What Should I Do?my Ex's Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by acidrop(f): 2:57am On Nov 22, 2008
mucal:

she is my ex girlfriend best friend,i knew her right from the time i started dating my ex's,after breaking up with my ex's she stated making moves

well how did u know they are best friends, cos best freinds sure dont do that. . . . .anyway, it will depend on hw u n ur ex broke up
Re: What Should I Do?my Ex's Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by lanray88(m): 12:31am On Mar 02, 2010
@ Poster, your thread is confusing and i hope you're not on some enhancing drugs, marijuana or nicotine in specification.

Anyway, she's your ex and i'm sure you guys aint attached emotionally any longer. About the chic seducing you, if she's aware of your stuff withe previous girl, guess she just wanted to offer you some gud straffing(bleeping) and if she's not, then, make use of your senses cos, your instincts never mislead you.

And besides, a 10 yr old, can detect that your story's all made up, Bleep you, man!
Re: What Should I Do?my Ex's Girlfriend Is In Love With Me by 190: 12:35am On Mar 02, 2010
old thread~

Help / Can Someone Fan Me? She Betrayed Me / Please I Need Nigerian Websites Concerning Modeling For Both Sexes