Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

If u Have A Chance To change to Opposite Gender For a Day, Who Would That Be? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If u Have A Chance To change to Opposite Gender For a Day, Who Would That Be? (862 Views)

What Are The Problems Of Having A Best Friend Of The Opposite Gender? / What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If u Have A Chance To change to Opposite Gender For a Day, Who Would That Be? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 10, 2016
I just asked my mum this question she replied Bill Gates, i asked her why, she said even 12hours is enough for her to save our 10th generation from poverty... I fainted.....mine is queen Elisabeth....lalasticlala who u go change to?

1 Like

Re: If u Have A Chance To change to Opposite Gender For a Day, Who Would That Be? by donbenedict(m): 7:01pm On Mar 10, 2016
Chei, op has taken all d options grin
Re: If u Have A Chance To change to Opposite Gender For a Day, Who Would That Be? by RoyalBlak007: 7:07pm On Mar 10, 2016
...Arvin..

...Sloane cool
Re: If u Have A Chance To change to Opposite Gender For a Day, Who Would That Be? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 10, 2016
Lol. No be only her be woman for this world.. U can still change to patience jonathan
donbenedict:
Chei, op has taken all d options grin
Re: If u Have A Chance To change to Opposite Gender For a Day, Who Would That Be? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 10, 2016
Who is she abi he?
RoyalBlak007:
...Arvin..

...Sloane cool
Re: If u Have A Chance To change to Opposite Gender For a Day, Who Would That Be? by Amplitron: 7:19pm On Mar 10, 2016
I will choose to be my wife for that one day.
Re: If u Have A Chance To change to Opposite Gender For a Day, Who Would That Be? by KIDpretty(m): 7:22pm On Mar 10, 2016
will change to bill gate's wife
Re: If u Have A Chance To change to Opposite Gender For a Day, Who Would That Be? by obiorathesubtle: 7:30pm On Mar 10, 2016
ion really know.. but definitely not rihana. wouldn't want to work the shiit outta my units undecided
Re: If u Have A Chance To change to Opposite Gender For a Day, Who Would That Be? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 10, 2016
Olajumoke . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: If u Have A Chance To change to Opposite Gender For a Day, Who Would That Be? by izsmike: 7:57pm On Mar 10, 2016
I will change to Nicky Minaj and mastvrbate the whole day...... It's romance section we dnt change to bill gate here
Re: If u Have A Chance To change to Opposite Gender For a Day, Who Would That Be? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 10, 2016
izsmike:
I will change to Nicky Minaj and mastvrbate the whole day...... It's romance section we dnt change to bill gate here
then u fvck off and look 4 a thread where they masturrbate

1 Like

Re: If u Have A Chance To change to Opposite Gender For a Day, Who Would That Be? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 10, 2016
KIDpretty:
lmao sharp guy
Re: If u Have A Chance To change to Opposite Gender For a Day, Who Would That Be? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 10, 2016
KIDpretty:
u must love her so dearly
Re: If u Have A Chance To change to Opposite Gender For a Day, Who Would That Be? by ShakurM(m): 12:31am On Mar 11, 2016
Oprah Winfrey cool

1 Like

Re: If u Have A Chance To change to Opposite Gender For a Day, Who Would That Be? by donbenedict(m): 12:48am On Mar 11, 2016
Virgin Mary. cool
Re: If u Have A Chance To change to Opposite Gender For a Day, Who Would That Be? by Nina4u(f): 2:44am On Mar 11, 2016
I would b don jazzy grin
Re: If u Have A Chance To change to Opposite Gender For a Day, Who Would That Be? by Nobody: 4:14am On Mar 11, 2016
Gordon Ramsay

grin
Re: If u Have A Chance To change to Opposite Gender For a Day, Who Would That Be? by peacengine(m): 5:44am On Mar 11, 2016
Cynthia Morgan tongue
Re: If u Have A Chance To change to Opposite Gender For a Day, Who Would That Be? by Nobody: 6:20am On Mar 11, 2016
My boo cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I Was Dumped By My Girlfriend.... / Forum Moderators Needed / When Ur Ex Get Maried And Ur Invited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.