Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware (36350 Views)

Check out this Conversation Between GTB And A Jobseeker On Twitter / Are You A Jobseeker And You Do Not Like Marketing? Then, You Are A Learner! / See Ds Interesting Thread I Saw On Twitter,Shows Reality Of Life As A JobSeeker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware by ebubeh: 5:53pm On Oct 05, 2016
These guys are formerly known as TELEPOINT COMMUNICATION LIMITED, located at opebi, ikeja!! After duping people finish here on the mainland, they ran to vi and changed their name! My sis went there for job and was scamed 15k, while discussing it with my friend, he told me that he fell victim to one company too like that at opebi, ikeja and that up till now he hasn't gotten any job, so I told him that we should go check it out.

The next day we went to Telepoint communication, the place was locked and looking dusting, so we entered the next office and met the receptionist that used to work for telepoint, one skinny girl that looks like she need some coke to add weight! She told us that the office is under renovation, and when my friend ask about the work he was promised, she said that he will get the job when the office has been fixed, she told my frd to drop his details that he will be contacted shortly. When we got downstairs, I looked up and guess what my people? There was a TO LET signpost on the suppose office that was being renovated! I showed my frd and we both laughed so hard! So as sharp guys that we are, we called one of the security boys and asked what happened to telepoint and the boy told us that they moved to island and we should go up and ask for thee new adress from d lady upstairs!

The next day my friend went to open cloud nigeria in search of job, and as devil wan punish them, he recognised the lady that attended to him, one very fair lady, she was seated at the office the day he went to telepoint and paid money to one miss Dami! The fair lady didn't recognised my frd, instead she was busy flirting with him. After he was asked to pay for the training, my frd laughed and said he will be back. 

My people these guys are broad daylight arm robbers, please we should all be sharing our experiences to help save the next victims! They don't have any job to give you, pls run for your life if you hear OPEN CLOUD NIGERIA LIMITED! 

N :B, and for all those who trained at telepoint communications limited, stop going to Opebi cos those foolish ladies( I so so pity their life) there will just be saying that the office is under renovation, go to no 634 adeyemo alakija street, beside GTB head office V I, go there and meet those criminals!
Re: Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware by Zirah: 5:57pm On Oct 05, 2016
Ebubeh, thanks for this. It's for the benefit of all.
Re: Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware by ebubeh: 6:00pm On Oct 05, 2016
One of their former staffs that i met at the mall revealed all their secrets to me and why he left..... There is life after your rubbish fake company if you dont know.....419 family....even heard they have a sister in there too!!! You all will rot in hell and the pain all those job seekers went through to cough out that money you use in changing your cars and running ur air conditioners will torment you till your dying days!!! Never do wells looking like fat pieces of slabs

1 Like

Re: Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware by Zirah: 6:02pm On Oct 05, 2016
@All, l don't know why @sucre042's honest post was removed by admin. He posted pictures of the thieves on here and it was deleted. Why will anyone cover up for thieves?

Here's a screenshot of the pictures of a certain scammer posted on "I AM A SCAMMER" thread. If admin could allow those pictures up there, why cover this up?

Re: Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware by sucre042: 6:39pm On Oct 05, 2016
Zirah:
@All, l don't know why @sucre042's honest post was removed by admin. He posted pictures of the thieves on here and it was deleted. Why will anyone cover up for thieves?

Here's a screenshot of the pictures of a certain scammer posted on "I AM A SCAMMER" thread. If admin could allow those pictures up there, why cover this up?
@Zirah, see me oo, that is why our country cannot permanently get rid of crimes, nairaland removed the faces of this criminals not minding that this could help others not to become victims tomorrow. Now to the ADMINISTRATION OF NAIRALAND, pls and pls you guys should stay on a neutral ground, don't give us the impression that you are taking sides here or you are in cohort with these thieves...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware by Zirah: 9:20pm On Oct 05, 2016
I suddenly remember the name of the guy I called SAM. He is PABLO not Sam. PABLO is his name.
Re: Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware by ebubeh: 9:54pm On Oct 05, 2016
Zirah:
I suddenly remember the name of the guy I called SAM. He is PABLO not Sam. PABLO is his name.

hahaha....Pablo....they no dey tire
Re: Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware by ebubeh: 10:23pm On Oct 05, 2016
Am just wondering why they havent asked their staffs to start creating account here on nairaland as usual to counter the comments since its their normal way!

They ask their uneducated call center girls who dont even have waec results and dress like moppets to call bulk numbers lying to be bella from job connect or any job listing site that they are invited for an interview they never applied for! Their building should be thoroughly investigated and all the evidence would be seen!!!!
Re: Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware by ebubeh: 10:25pm On Oct 05, 2016
Good riddance to bad rubbish.....criminals discouraging youths on the job search palava
Re: Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware by Zirah: 10:28pm On Oct 05, 2016
Well said.

ebubeh:
Am just wondering why they havent asked their staffs to start creating account here on nairaland as usual to counter the comments since its their normal way!

They ask their uneducated call center girls who dont even have waec results and dress like moppets to call bulk numbers lying to be bella from job connect or any job listing site that they are invited for an interview they never applied for! Their building should be thoroughly investigated and all the evidence would be seen!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 06, 2016
Pls why are etimgeorge's comment being deleted here and why where those pictures removed ,please let her keep exposing them ,those people are Scammers.
Re: Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware by Zirah: 9:09am On Oct 06, 2016
Haha. I sight Monday. See is small body. Carry on etimgeorge. It's your right to tender the truth.
Re: Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware by Zirah: 9:29am On Oct 06, 2016
I don't know these girls. Like I said in my first post, l was among the first set of people to be trained by these folks. May 2013. And as mentioned, the speed at which these people expanded is significant to consider. When I went back for my certificate in less than 3 weeks of completing the program, they had filled the whole floor they occupied with new and posh office furniture, more staff/new faces. It was obvious business was booming and l understood the deceit behind it all. I also saw people coming in for registration while another number were receiving "lectures".

C'mon everyone, if the business is still ongoing and they registered 26 people between Aug 20th - Sept 17, 2016, you can multiply the fee they charge by the number of participants they've had since they entered this scam market. It's expensive to rent on the Island, yet these people moved in so short a time? Serious questions to ask ourselves.

I'm going to post a picture of the so-called certificate so y'all know this isn't merely for talks.
Re: Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware by Zirah: 9:48am On Oct 06, 2016
One of the two fake certificates issued.
Re: Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware by teekol: 10:08am On Oct 06, 2016
Mrs Georgette "\kolawole".. so yo have the effontery to call your company a scammer? After working for two years? You were sacked because you slept with your boss's driver..which you were pardoned for.... the company ddint embarrass you..rather you were made to walk away freely..you stole the company's property and you were still forgiven... Now you are so jobless and sad with your life..you this jobless sad divorced girl.. No1 offered you 500k to keep quiet..when will you stop lying pls?? You lied to every1 that your child was in UK and she's about to write junior WAEC in Nigeria.. you slept with your husbands friends and the poor man divorced you..you keep jumping from one man to another telling lies.. gorgette fear GOD and tell the world the truth..OCNL gets job for pple..yiu are a witness and you know it...if they are scammers why did you stick with them for years.. why ddint you quit? If your weren't sacked will you come in here? Cut the crap.. stop the BS..Face reality!!!
Re: Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware by oyintutu: 10:15am On Oct 06, 2016
VACANCIES
AN EXPERIENCED PRODUCTION PERSONALLY THAT STUDY FOOD TECHNOLOGY, SCIENCE LAB TECH OR FOOD SCIENTIST.

Job Description
Should be able to give daily report
Should be good in quality control supervisor in visual examination
Good in production

The profile of an ideal candidate:
Must be a MALE or FEMALE Nigerian Graduate in the discipline confident & fluent in written and spoken English possesses working knowledge at least 2-5 years’ experience on the feild

Requirements
Must have minimum BSc / HND certificate Must be able to speak and write good English
Must be a team player but also highly independent in solving problems
Must have good dress sense
Not more than 25 - 30 years with Good problem solving
skills
Must have good inter-personal relationship skills and an In-depth MsOffice/Computer skills is required
Ability to do things in an unconventional way or think outside the box
Must reside in Lagos

Remuneration
Attractive salary package
How to apply
To apply, interested candidates should send application letter and their CV to oyins22foods@gmail.com on or before wed October11th, 2016.

Note : only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No need applying if you do not meet the requirements.
Re: Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware by sucre042: 10:26am On Oct 06, 2016
Zirah:
. Zirah, yes you are right,Pablo left a long time ago after he discovered NIYI and DOTUN were not giving jobs after the training. Meanwhile here is a clearer picture of Monday Adejoh aka short man devil, oloriburuku sombody, the thunder that will fire this guy is coming from Benin state.
Re: Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware by Zirah: 10:35am On Oct 06, 2016
I just knew...I knew. Pablo didn't look the kind. He looked honest and all. That's the door that leads to the classroom at their Allen office. And the girl sitted is one of the registrars but she wasn't the one who registered me. @sucre, when did you train with them?
Re: Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 06, 2016
teekol:
Mrs Georgette "\kolawole".. so yo have the effontery to call your company a scammer? After working for two years? You were sacked because you slept with your boss's driver..which you were pardoned for.... the company ddint embarrass you..rather you were made to walk away freely..you stole the company's property and you were still forgiven... Now you are so jobless and sad with your life..you this jobless sad divorced girl.. No1 offered you 500k to keep quiet..when will you stop lying pls?? You lied to every1 that your child was in UK and she's about to write junior WAEC in Nigeria.. you slept with your husbands friends and the poor man divorced you..you keep jumping from one man to another telling lies.. gorgette fear GOD and tell the world the truth..OCNL gets job for pple..yiu are a witness and you know it...if they are scammers why did you stick with them for years.. why ddint you quit? If your weren't sacked will you come in here? Cut the crap.. stop the BS..Face reality!!!
Story Story,...Liessssss
Re: Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware by mirabel202: 10:37am On Oct 06, 2016
First , you are posting anonymously claiming the company is begging to pay you 500K,you must really be sick upstairs .Where in the world did that come from.

You have mentioned names and posted pictures but you choose to remain anonymous …. Does that not sound silly to you. When you were suspended, they promised not to expose you but you felt the best way was to quickly start with this cheap blackmail.

Did you think the company would let you continue working when you threatened to kill Bukky because she exposed you?

Georgette you should bow down your head in shame, rather than do ‘damage control. Haba .Even management did not mention it to us that you were sleeping with Wale. The 23yr old driver was bragging around with other security guards in the building on how he has been sleeping with you in the office rest room and hotels around Akowonjo area . He even bragged that he slept with you during your menstrual period (shame on you)

You worked for 2 years? Did it just dawn on you that you work for a scam company? Its only on nairaland that you can spill this rubbish. Trust me. You are viewed by all as a complete trash with no sense of decency.

You were treated as an outcast before you were suspended, you knew the game of denial was simply over and assumed the management would expose you which they did not.

Georgette don’t calm down, continue talking and acting like a complete fool, anyone seeing this will assume you are in your twenties not knowing you are close to 40.You have a child, you are married yet you sleep with trainees ,cleaners (lucky) and office drivers . They said the password to get into your pants is food and 3000 naira

Many of them brag on their whatsapp group how easy it is to sleep with you. I know none of them will come here to talk because most of them have heard of your medical status.

You refuse to mention why you do not work there anymore ……I go die if Mr Monday beg you …. You know na.

Go luck to you with all your ranting but in your next post please state clearly why you were suspended indefinitely and why you just chose to talk now after 2 yrs.

Can you be bold to say what transpired between you and Bukky publicly ??
Re: Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware by Zirah: 10:53am On Oct 06, 2016
Does this hideous caterwauling of yours change the fact that you and your employers are corporate swindlers? This is a simple relevant question you're required to answer honestly, then we can continue from there.

mirabel202:
First , you are posting anonymously claiming the company is begging to pay you 500K,you must really be sick upstairs .Where in the world did that come from.

You have mentioned names and posted pictures but you choose to remain anonymous …. Does that not sound silly to you. When you were suspended, they promised not to expose you but you felt the best way was to quickly start with this cheap blackmail.

Did you think the company would let you continue working when you threatened to kill Bukky because she exposed you?

Georgette you should bow down your head in shame, rather than do ‘damage control. Haba .Even management did not mention it to us that you were sleeping with Wale. The 23yr old driver was bragging around with other security guards in the building on how he has been sleeping with you in the office rest room and hotels around Akowonjo area . He even bragged that he slept with you during your menstrual period (shame on you)

You worked for 2 years? Did it just dawn on you that you work for a scam company? Its only on nairaland that you can spill this rubbish. Trust me. You are viewed by all as a complete trash with no sense of decency.

You were treated as an outcast before you were suspended, you knew the game of denial was simply over and assumed the management would expose you which they did not.

Georgette don’t calm down, continue talking and acting like a complete fool, anyone seeing this will assume you are in your twenties not knowing you are close to 40.You have a child, you are married yet you sleep with trainees ,cleaners (lucky) and office drivers . They said the password to get into your pants is food and 3000 naira

Many of them brag on their whatsapp group how easy it is to sleep with you. I know none of them will come here to talk because most of them have heard of your medical status.

You refuse to mention why you do not work there anymore ……I go die if Mr Monday beg you …. You know na.

Go luck to you with all your ranting but in your next post please state clearly why you were suspended indefinitely and why you just chose to talk now after 2 yrs.

Can you be bold to say what transpired between you and Bukky publicly ??
Re: Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware by ebubeh: 10:53am On Oct 06, 2016
This is exactly what i expected......n coolow they are beginning to use the account they created to support their evil works to tarnish etimgeorges post like they always do!!!! Funny people with funny acts...their pictures will be coming up soon
Re: Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware by sucre042: 10:59am On Oct 06, 2016
Nairaland keeps removing hard evidence, that is not cool at all, if you guys are going to be removing evidence proving that dotun and Niyi are criminals, you guys can as well removed all pix of people called scammers here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware by teekol: 11:02am On Oct 06, 2016
Ebubeh or whatever your name is,you are sick upstairs first it was your sister ,next its your ex trainee turned friend ….. You were one of those fired I know so let’s play the game.
Ebubeh (whoever is behind this handle)
God in his infinite mercies will continue to make you prosper in all your ways,
whatever you lay your hands on will prosper in the mighty name of Jesus
You shall not lack any good thing.
Sorrow shall not befall your family SO LONG AS YOU DID NOT EARN A KOBO FROM “TELEPOINT AND OPENCLOUD”
However if you collected even 1 naira as salary from the above named companies may your days on earth be filled with sorrow
Wherever you sow others shall reap
People that look up to you will begin to look down on you

Sorrow,humiliation,disaster shall be your portion and that of you and your children even those yet unborn IF YOU COLLECTED 1naira as salary from the above named companies
Who is a fool here ….. You obviously

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

NLNG Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship 2017 / Npower Missing Info / Download The Gmat 2007 Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.