Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware (36367 Views)

Check out this Conversation Between GTB And A Jobseeker On Twitter / Are You A Jobseeker And You Do Not Like Marketing? Then, You Are A Learner! / See Ds Interesting Thread I Saw On Twitter,Shows Reality Of Life As A JobSeeker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware by Zirah: 11:24am On Oct 06, 2016
You have unknowingly incriminated your company by this unintelligent comment. The obvious takeaway from what you've written is that etimgeorge is an ingrate for turning on you despite having eaten from the 'CAKE' through salaries paid to her.

teekol:
Ebubeh or whatever your name is,you are sick upstairs first it was your sister ,next its your ex trainee turned friend ….. You were one of those fired I know so let’s play the game.
Ebubeh (whoever is behind this handle)
God in his infinite mercies will continue to make you prosper in all your ways,
whatever you lay your hands on will prosper in the mighty name of Jesus
You shall not lack any good thing.
Sorrow shall not befall your family SO LONG AS YOU DID NOT EARN A KOBO FROM “TELEPOINT AND OPENCLOUD”
However if you collected even 1 naira as salary from the above named companies may your days on earth be filled with sorrow
Wherever you sow others shall reap
People that look up to you will begin to look down on you

Sorrow,humiliation,disaster shall be your portion and that of you and your children even those yet unborn IF YOU COLLECTED 1naira as salary from the above named companies
Who is a fool here ….. You obviously
Re: Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware by ebubeh: 11:26am On Oct 06, 2016
hahaha.....I can never even work for a stupid company like yours in the first place.. It was just a mistake to have registered for your stupid training.....
Re: Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware by teekol: 11:35am On Oct 06, 2016
Thats a big lie. You are a terrible liar. Say AMEN to the prayers..... You were fired so STFU ..... He that comes to equity must come with clean hands

ebubeh:
hahaha.....I can never even work for a stupid company like yours in the first place.. It was just a mistake to have registered for your stupid training.....
Re: Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware by teekol: 11:42am On Oct 06, 2016
My initial assumption was that you were far more intellegent than all these crap. SMH

Zirah:
You have unknowingly incriminated your company by this unintelligent comment. The obvious takeaway from what you've written is that etimgeorge is an ingrate for turning on you despite having eaten from the 'CAKE' through salaries paid to etimgeorge.

Re: Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware by teekol: 11:46am On Oct 06, 2016
ebubeh:
FOH! Balastic liar.. when you came begging for job you were calm like a puppet now you hiding and claiming to be one stupid ebubhe known as ex trainee..TF you think you decieving?? Me or them..come at me with your real identity and I will deal with you trash.. name your friend.. give me your name let's face each other.. coward!!! Don't fucking come @me if you can't be real.. oloriburuku somebody...
Re: Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware by teekol: 11:54am On Oct 06, 2016
[/quote] The question is: why are they just speaking up?? If you claim some1 scams pple, why stay there for two years.. why ddint you speak up after your first week?? Why wait for 2fucking years? Let's be real about it and not attach sentiments.. had has any of the bosses ever collected money from a trainee before? Isn't the staff doing the talking and the collecting?? So TF we talking about??
Re: Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware by teekol: 11:59am On Oct 06, 2016
Zirah:
Ebubeh, thanks for this. It's for the benefit of all.

question is: why are they just speaking up?? If you claim some1 scams pple, why stay there for two years.. why ddint you speak up after your first week?? Why wait for 2fucking years? Let's be real about it and not attach sentiments.. had has any of the bosses ever collected money from a trainee before? Isn't the staff doing the talking and the collecting?? So TF we talking about??
Re: Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware by Zirah: 12:24pm On Oct 06, 2016
Keep justifying your thievery with this crap. Common sense should tell you that their silence for whatever years will not stop the authorities from nabbing you and your cohorts if found guilty. I bet that you will.

Do you have any reasoning left inside of you? Go to the first page of this thread, read the headline..the original poster isn't an ex staff. Others testifying aren't ex staff, so what exactly are you saying? You keep regurgitating trash thinking that will save you No, it won't.

teekol:
The question is: why are they just speaking up?? If you claim some1 scams pple, why stay there for two years.. why ddint you speak up after your first week?? Why wait for 2fucking years? Let's be real about it and not attach sentiments.. had has any of the bosses ever collected money from a trainee before? Isn't the staff doing the talking and the collecting?? So TF we talking about??
Re: Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware by Zirah: 12:28pm On Oct 06, 2016
Instead of you to retrace your steps, you're here speaking incoherently....defending and whinning and perambulating and sulking..
Re: Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware by Zirah: 12:49pm On Oct 06, 2016
Holy Moley! She stole company's property and was forgiven? You're either an accomplished liar or your boss did forgive her being a Certified Thief himself. Reference to the Owner.

No legitimate company will retain a thief. Think again.

teekol:
Mrs Georgette "\kolawole".. so yo have the effontery to call your company a scammer? After working for two years? You were sacked because you slept with your boss's driver..which you were pardoned for.... the company ddint embarrass you..rather you were made to walk away freely..you stole the company's property and you were still forgiven... Now you are so jobless and sad with your life..you this jobless sad divorced girl.. No1 offered you 500k to keep quiet..when will you stop lying pls?? You lied to every1 that your child was in UK and she's about to write junior WAEC in Nigeria.. you slept with your husbands friends and the poor man divorced you..you keep jumping from one man to another telling lies.. gorgette fear GOD and tell the world the truth..OCNL gets job for pple..yiu are a witness and you know it...if they are scammers why did you stick with them for years.. why ddint you quit? If your weren't sacked will you come in here? Cut the crap.. stop the BS..Face reality!!!
Re: Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware by teekol: 1:00pm On Oct 06, 2016
@zirah,you are not smart at all, you sound more like an idiot, did you read the original post ? The poster was upset that he was asked to pay for training. He did not train.
You are angry because the company tiled their floor? I can see you enjoy job section let me help you out….
If the certificate was that worthless why do u still have it neatly kept (see your stupidity?)
You are an angry fellow …. Keep the anger to yourself
Since 2013…. You will perpetually remain in this job section of nairaland
And if you are working that will be taken away from you sooner than you can imagine …. EWU
Re: Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware by teekol: 1:12pm On Oct 06, 2016
@Zirah ....I still maintain that Georgette was suspended because she had sexual intercourse with a 23yr old company driver in the office restroom. She thought she would be exposed because there was an altercation with a fellow employee that exposed her.

Rather than publicly humiliate her, she was suspended in the most dignifying manner. You are now here spilling rubbish about the owners you know nothing about.

That’s why she is tarnishing the image of the company thinking she will still be exposed later, all her rants are cheap blackmail.
In 2013, you paid for training; you claim to be a smart ass, why did you not read through your receipt. How were you scammed?
Did you attend the training?
At what point did they scam you?
‘Didirin’ talking about tiled floor and posh office
Re: Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware by Zirah: 1:15pm On Oct 06, 2016
See how you hurriedly defended your business like a scapegoat. I'm embarrassed for you. Which scam training/certification is that? I say you and your employers are thieves. Don't get the idea of this wrong, as you can see, it's a call to prevent people from scammers like you. And the campaign will not stop.

Hey, hey, hey...relax there. These cusses you keep spitting make you look desperate. My job can't be taken away from me. Yours won't too. Own your job. Love it. Hug it. Continue to fck it till you're given the boot like your husband gave to you. I mean, what will be the final verdict for a girl like you who can't keep her punany in one spot. Relax.

teekol:
@zirah,you are not smart at all, you sound more like an idiot, did you read the original post ? The poster was upset that he was asked to pay for training. He did not train.
You are angry because the company tiled their floor? I can see you enjoy job section let me help you out….
If the certificate was that worthless why do u still have it neatly kept (see your stupidity?)
You are an angry fellow …. Keep the anger to yourself
Since 2013…. You will perpetually remain in this job section of nairaland
And if you are working that will be taken away from you sooner than you can imagine …. EWU
Re: Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware by Zirah: 1:27pm On Oct 06, 2016
I don't care for your maintenance!!! You're a LovePeddler too anyway. But like l said, stick to the relevance of this thread.

Telepoint or whatever claims the certificates come from the US. "American Issued Certificate". HOUSTON, TEXAS.
. Irritating lies. In addition, nothing links your shoddy and shady website to any organisation in the US. Stop being silly. You lie to the public, you lie to yourself. Before you believe what your company tells you, don't you have any reasoning of your own?

I stand for justice and fairness. It's one of my mottos and I won't stop this CALL.

teekol:
@Zirah ....[b]I still maintain that [/b]Georgette was suspended because she had sexual intercourse with a 23yr old company driver in the office restroom. She thought she would be exposed because there was an altercation with a fellow employee that exposed her.

Rather than publicly humiliate her, she was suspended in the most dignifying manner. You are now here spilling rubbish about the owners you know nothing about.

That’s why she is tarnishing the image of the company thinking she will still be exposed later, all her rants are cheap blackmail.
In 2013, you paid for training; you claim to be a smart ass, why did you not read through your receipt. How were you scammed?
Did you attend the training?
At what point did they scam you?
‘Didirin’ talking about tiled floor and posh office
Re: Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware by Zirah: 1:32pm On Oct 06, 2016
A certain teabully is trying to send me a message. I don't know who you are and by God, l dont care. Since I don't have anything to hide, everything that needs to be said on this matter must be made public.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 06, 2016
Zirah:
A certain teabully is trying to send me a message. I don't know who you are and by God, l dont care. Since I don't have anything to hide, everything that needs to be said on this matter must be made public.
Don't mind them they are Scammers,deceiving graduates ,,God will punish them, look at the way that one is cursing and defending that coy Shame on them,i pity whoever goes for that their training.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware by teekol: 1:37pm On Oct 06, 2016
@ zirah,why have you not trashed the certificate ? Since its worthless .... I can bet the certificate is listed on your CV as one of your achievements,yet you come to nairaland annonymously claiming that it was not issued from Texas. ... You sound more like a mediocre .... What truth are you defending silly thing .... What were you promised that was not fufilled ? Like i said you will remain on this nairaland job section till at least 2019 ONLY if you did not include that certificate on your lousy CV . Dirty lil thing
Re: Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware by Zirah: 1:45pm On Oct 06, 2016
Only a fool and one who doesn't want to move forward in life will associate herself with a SHAM certificate. Don't you get the point already? Are you this lacking in wisdom?

teekol:
@ zirah,why have you not trashed the certificate ? Since its worthless .... I can bet the certificate is listed on your CV as one of your achievements,yet you come to nairaland annonymously claiming that it was not issued from Texas. ... You are sound more like a mediocre .... What truth are you defending silly thing .... What were you promised that was not fufilled ? Like i said you will remain on this nairaland job section till at least 2019 ONLY if you did not include that certificate on your lousy CV . Dirty lil thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware by Zirah: 1:49pm On Oct 06, 2016
"Help!!! My Husband is a One-minute Man! I'm Frustrated!!!!!". Frantic cries of a Slut.

Pls, who's dirty between me and you now?

P.S- Don't go editing your topic now. Don't even try it.

teekol:
@ zirah,why have you not trashed the certificate ? Since its worthless .... I can bet the certificate is listed on your CV as one of your achievements,yet you come to nairaland annonymously claiming that it was not issued from Texas. ... You sound more like a mediocre .... What truth are you defending silly thing .... What were you promised that was not fufilled ? Like i said you will remain on this nairaland job section till at least 2019 ONLY if you did not include that certificate on your lousy CV . Dirty lil thing
Re: Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware by sucre042: 2:44pm On Oct 06, 2016
Zirah:
"Help!!! My Husband is a One-minute Man! I'm Frustrated!!!!!". Frantic cries of a Slut.

Pls, who's dirty between me and you now?

P.S- Don't go editing your topic now. Don't even try it.

hahahahahahahah, @zirah, men that is an upper cut u just delivered now. Pls u need to buy me a beer, you are very tough, you stand for the truth no matter what! Don't worry, just chill dear, cos their doom is near!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware by irsakant: 4:33pm On Oct 06, 2016
matrix199:
Once you're asked to pay money, even as little as 1naira for training or registration fee, just know it's bogus, scam, con.

The sorry state of our economy has made it difficult for real employers to employ, and offer high remuneration. In a nutshell, there are fewer vacancies and many job seekers.

Job seekers shld create their own jobs, and stop hoping endlessly on a dream job with good pay.
Just fools, not sensible graduates would be desperate to pay for a job. All because you are expected to be paid instead.
Re: Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware by zeal2515: 4:40pm On Oct 11, 2016
This people has duped me. Infact! Dis is confirm juju

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

NLNG Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship 2017 / Npower Missing Info / Download The Gmat 2007 Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.