Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,662 members, 7,959,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:02 AM

Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware (36555 Views)

Check out this Conversation Between GTB And A Jobseeker On Twitter / Are You A Jobseeker And You Do Not Like Marketing? Then, You Are A Learner! / See Ds Interesting Thread I Saw On Twitter,Shows Reality Of Life As A JobSeeker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware by ebubeh: 9:21am On Nov 01, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 01, 2016
Wow!!!! This people duped my friend too Sunday Samuel. He told me they ate jollof rice and chicken she.. we laughed tire.. He didn't regret it though

But wait ooo... as long as you attended the training I don't personally see it as a scam. The strange thing is the promise of getting a job that isn't available.

Well, if they didn't say that how will they get students? It's marketing strategy. Most of us that have market before or into buying and selling, must have said something's that may not exist to sale our products.

Abeg, make una free this people joor as long as knowledge is passed to their trainees / students. My take! @Zirah @ebubeh @teekol

2 Likes

Re: Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 01, 2016
kollected44:
This is organized fraud, and they are operating under several disguised names.

1. Open Cloud Communications Nigeria Limited:

https://www.nairaland.com/2947566/open-cloud-communications-nigeria-limited#43122325

Excerpt from thread:

Arakunrin, as long as your sister attended the two week training and was certifeid nothing would shake them.
Your government that brainwashed you that when you spend so much money on education that your future will be guaranteed. Have they guaranteed your future now? At least you got honour for the money paid in school, no matter how worse you still learn one or two things.

3 Likes

Re: Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware by Zirah: 11:15am On Nov 01, 2016
Pls remove these pictures.

ebubeh:

isnt this you in your boss's restroom?
Re: Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware by ebubeh: 11:29am On Nov 01, 2016
Zirah:
Pls remove these pictures.

done
Re: Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware by raumdeuter: 4:18pm On Nov 01, 2016
Tosinayoko:
Arakunrin, as long as your sister attended the two week training and was certifeid nothing would shake them.
Your government that brainwashed you that when you spend so much money on education that your future will be guaranteed. Have they guaranteed your future now? At least you got honour for the money paid in school, no matter how worse you still learn one or two things.

I am trying to understad the scam in this thing sef. They train after training you didnt get a job?

I am sure there are millions of people who attend University or training institutes like NIIT, APTECH, New Horizon and havent got a job, Are those places also a scam?

If you paid for training and they refused to train you then thats a scam but you finish training and didnt get a job? If you go to barbing school or makeup school, Is that a guarantee you will even get a job later?

Every training, school is just a gamble to increase your marketability nothing is guaranteed in life

Abeg ebubeh can you repost the picture from the bathroom again. Na that kain thing me I dey like see. Shey cucumber dey involved or na the main thing

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee / Daniel Joshua: Former N-Power Volunteer Gets N300,000 For Returning N60,000 / Npower Missing Info

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.