Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) (43271 Views)

Igbo Girls So Often In Beauty Pageant..are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful? / Why Are Girls So Quick To Request For Money? / Why Do I Hate Girls So Much? Pls Help Me (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by falconey(m): 8:22am On Mar 11, 2016
I missed a lot.
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by teechudleyy(f): 8:24am On Mar 11, 2016
mineANDurs:

I can place ur entire household on a life-long salary of not less than 100k and still wont shake, dats how COMFORTABLE I am; and to top it all I am less than 33 yrs of age. Beat dat?

Set up a trust fund for.hungry people. For every penny deposited by nairalanders, you pay double. You should be into shit like dat. no body respects a rich show off. People respect doers

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Laveda(f): 8:25am On Mar 11, 2016
naijaboiy:

Oh you mean the insults? I won't call it fun per say. Because insulting people's ancestors and generations is clearly what no one will take lightly in the real sense, but because it's cyber space we are allowed. LOL. grin

But since it's Nairaland and anything goes we just have to act like the Nairalanders that we are. Sometimes I rummage through my old insultive posts and I smile at some of them, while I still frown my face at some others because whoever I was throwing such tantrums at really annoyed me that period.

I'm not troublesome but I can be really sarcastic which may still cause trouble between I and those who can't handle it. grin
grin Some might just strangle you to death grin grin
Imagine throwing cuss words at one who's emotionally down and maybe comes here to cool off things? cheesy
Another hell for the person...

Maybe it takes some level of understanding to roll with people of your likes lol. . .

Wanna ask you something
When you encounter things of this issue with girls offline do you throw cuss words at them? Or you just ignore?
( asking for money I mean).

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Chinorita(f): 8:27am On Mar 11, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Welcome! Hope your skin is thick enough to bear anything and everything that would be thrown at you when the time comes? Over here, its like the KINGDOM OF TROY, but this time the battle is btw dudes and ladies.

P.h babe? And you arent topping the list of gold diggers?
. Lol nah,am just me.
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by kajoula(m): 8:27am On Mar 11, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
I'm sick and tired of seeing girls ask for money.
Anyways, i guess it ain't their fault because some senseless guys do give them large sum of money whenever they ask for it.

Why can't they just go get a job and stop putting all their responsibilities on guys.
Even if he's your boyfriend, relationship isn't a business where you get paid.

In 2009 i had no car or house and the only money i had then was about 400 thousand naira, girls were turning me down just because i was poor as a church rat
Fast forward to 2012, i traveled out of the country and today i can afford whatever i need in this world.

Now, i receive like 50 messages in my inbox from those big girls that turned me down and those that want a piece of that cake.
Where are you at ??
Can we date ??
You're so cute.
Please, give me another chance.
I want to be with you for the rest of my life.
Can you send me some dollar.
Please, i need money.
I'm not here to generalize, but 99 out of the 100 girl girls I've met are professional gold diggers

Economic hardship can make a lady develop the 'Gold mining ' skill, you know grin .so don't blame them 100%, blame Buhari lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Chinorita(f): 8:29am On Mar 11, 2016
naijaboiy:

What is the meaning of "C'est l'amour" ?
. It means its love
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by danbrowndmf(m): 8:32am On Mar 11, 2016
naijaboiy:

I don't think so sha.
No p bros.
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by boma95(f): 8:33am On Mar 11, 2016
naijaboiy:

Bigger investments start from small beginnings.

From pant and bra to iphone, from iphone to small car, from small car to baby mama then she can access everything.

We sabi those things.

Lol
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by tartarus(m): 8:33am On Mar 11, 2016
Attention seeking kid! Give it a rest, u probably just made your first millions. Calm down! tongue
You're definitely not married.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by wristbangle: 8:35am On Mar 11, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

What do you expect when there has always been famine in their homes?

And I hate it when lazy bone ladies use this to ex tort money from guys as if they are handicapped.

There is dignity in labour and that is why I appreciate a lady whose story was on FP 3days. According to the news, instead of resorting into gold digging, she took it upon herself to start doing cab driving business in abuja.

One, she is a lady. Two, she is a graduate. Three, she Is beautiful. Honestly I wish I can get her phone number. It is her type one will marry and will double someone's wealth.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by geca(f): 8:42am On Mar 11, 2016
Marinza:
Lol well op u self don't you think you come off as a show off ? Asides that I think it's the way you behave that make gals wanna tax u. In as much as I trust no girl, cos even the one u think is holy and straight forward is busy bin a gold digger somewhere else. Anyways probably the kind of gals you meet I guess.

Well said dear...
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by naijaboiy: 8:44am On Mar 11, 2016
Laveda:

grin Some might just strangle you to death grin grin
Imagine throwing cuss words at one who's emotionally down and maybe comes here to cool off things? cheesy
Another hell for the person...

Maybe it takes some level of understanding to roll with people of your likes lol. . .

Wanna ask you something
When you encounter things of this issue with girls offline do you throw cuss words at them? Or you just ignore?
( asking for money I mean).

"UNDERSTANDING"

You got it right. It takes people with a high degree of understanding and tolerance to roll with me, if not we'll definitely always have a clash.

Lol, I can't remember insulting any lady who asks me for help. I'll only inquire to know what you need it for so I could weigh the importance of my help to you. I'll render the help I have if I can and if it's important of course. Not buying pant and bra! Those are basic needs that every girl from at least the age of 15 should be able to get for herself without even asking her Dad. undecided

Although in this Op's case he is talking about girls who didn't like him before because he was broke and now they are coming because he has money. It's different from when a girl asks a guy for help not minding his financial status.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by schumastic(m): 8:44am On Mar 11, 2016
Vikky014:
i dnt expect maga like u 2 believe me bt dts the simple truth. everygirl is nt a begger background also plays a key role in a girls life. my uncles do call me self and ask why i dnt ask them for anything during my sch days that i'm i that rich besides mum and dad always give me pocket money and i hate relying on someone. i hv an independent mindset since my sec sch days courtesy of my mum

is good o but i find it hard to believe that as little as #100 card, you have not asked a guy for....in the same nigwria that negative change has taken over, except if your not in this country anymore.
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Marlvin(m): 8:46am On Mar 11, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL! grin

I'm full of drama...I'm sorry.
You Were A bit rigid. and I don't like rigid people! sad
There! I added a smiley! I Had a change of heart! cheesy
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Bitterleafsoup: 8:48am On Mar 11, 2016
SmoothCruiz:

Answer this (difficult as it for you girls to do), truthfully :

Why do you girls lead men on when you have no intention of dating them? Ten men approach you but you don't tell them outright "no!", you receive their calls, chat them up then weeks later you send your account numbers to then begging them to pay "anything " into them.

You keep men close so you can milk them.

This year alone, how many of you girls can swear you haven't sent your account numbers to random men who aren't your relatives?

You're all cheats and pilferers - you steal with tricks!
I can swear!
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by pweetyphola(f): 8:52am On Mar 11, 2016
SmoothCruiz:

Answer this (difficult as it for you girls to do), truthfully :

Why do you girls lead men on when you have no intention of dating them? Ten men approach you but you don't tell them outright "no!", you receive their calls, chat them up then weeks later you send your account numbers to then begging them to pay "anything " into them.

You keep men close so you can milk them.

This year alone, how many of you girls can swear you haven't sent your account numbers to random men who aren't your relatives?

You're all cheats and pilferers - you steal with tricks!
This will always happen because money is what men uses to make many women do their bidding in the first place. IF a lady rejects you soley because you are poor, she does not desrve you when u are ready to ball. But sadly many of you men will ignore the ones that are there for you when things are tough and go for the very ones that shun you. so please don't categorise all of us together. there are a lot of rare gems out there that are worth discovering.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by OneManLegion(m): 8:53am On Mar 11, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL! grin

I'm full of drama...I'm sorry.

You Were A bit rigid. and I don't like rigid people! sad

There! I added a smiley!
I Had a change of heart! cheesy

I'm not rigid o. I can out-cuss almost anyone.

You were on a roll...you were shredding the guys against you then and their come-backs were too feeble. So, I needed to dampen your mood.

I was hoping you'd reply my mention with something obnoxious. You for hear am. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by pweetyphola(f): 8:53am On Mar 11, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
I'm sick and tired of seeing girls ask for money.
Anyways, i guess it ain't their fault because some senseless guys do give them large sum of money whenever they ask for it.

Why can't they just go get a job and stop putting all their responsibilities on guys.
Even if he's your boyfriend, relationship isn't a business where you get paid.

In 2009 i had no car or house and the only money i had then was about 400 thousand naira, girls were turning me down just because i was poor as a church rat
Fast forward to 2012, i traveled out of the country and today i can afford whatever i need in this world.

Now, i receive like 50 messages in my inbox from those big girls that turned me down and those that want a piece of that cake.
Where are you at ??
Can we date ??
You're so cute.
Please, give me another chance.
I want to be with you for the rest of my life.
Can you send me some dollar.
Please, i need money.
I'm not here to generalize, but 99 out of the 100 girl girls I've met are professional gold diggers

This will always happen because money is what men uses to make many women do their bidding in the first place. IF a lady rejects you soley because you are poor, she does not desrve you when u are ready to ball. But sadly many of you men will ignore the ones that are there for you when things are tough and go for the very ones that shun you. I'm glad you didn't categorise all of us together. there are a lot of rare gems out there that are worth discovering.
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by OneManLegion(m): 8:56am On Mar 11, 2016
pweetyphola:

This will always happen because money is what men uses to make many women do their bidding in the first place. IF a lady rejects you soley because you are poor, she does not desrve you when u are ready to ball. But sadly many of you men will ignore the ones that are there for you when things are tough and go for the very ones that shun you. so please don't categorise all of us together. there are a lot of rare gems out there that are worth discovering.

"There are "a lot" of "rare" gems out there..."

That your statement I just quoted is a paradox. How can something that is supposed to be rare be decribed with "a lot"?

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by RichYoungNigger(m): 9:01am On Mar 11, 2016
pweetyphola:

This will always happen because money is what men uses to make many women do their bidding in the first place. IF a lady rejects you soley because you are poor, she does not desrve you when u are ready to ball. But sadly many of you men will ignore the ones that are there for you when things are tough and go for the very ones that shun you. I'm glad you didn't categorise all of us together. there are a lot of rare gems out there that are worth discovering.

No man on earth can ignore a lady who was there for him when things were tough.
Men can be easily tamed.

You can easily be locked in a relationship, all you have to do is give him good food, good love and good sex and you will see him behaving like he's under a spell or voodoo

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by shegxi(m): 9:05am On Mar 11, 2016
pweetyphola:

u are so correct but discovering this days ehn is like ultimate search ooooooo
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 11, 2016
OneManLegion:

I'm not rigid o. I can out-cuss almost anyone.

You were on a roll...you were shredding the guys against you then and their come-backs were too feeble. So, I needed to dampen your mood.

I was hoping you'd reply my mention with something obnoxious. You for hear am. grin
@bolded, You've just met Your match! grin

LoL! Again..I'm sorry!
Buh You see? They all came at me! A girl's gotta defend herself too, yanno? and not just hide behind curtains. that's cowardice.

LoL! You didn't say anything Derogatory or insulting...You just stated I cuss a lot, and I thought twas good instinct to apologise...i know a few people that have a problem with my Language.

I'd never result to Saying Obnoxious or unpleasant remarks actha....I'm not that Loathsome! wink

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Vikky014(f): 9:06am On Mar 11, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Whats begger background? Is that a new english? Next time please add a comma , after begger

A GIRLS; A - singular, Girls - plural. How is it possible? it should hv been A GIRL'S.

Is your name SELF?

That i'm i that rich? What the heck is this, please?

Please go and continue with your sin because i'm tired of correcting.

Self depended indeed!
English teacher pls stp quoting me this is not an English class at least you got the message. besides i was in a haste while typing it.
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Nature8(m): 9:08am On Mar 11, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
They are just like that.
If you girlfriend or any girl never asked you for money or you've never bought anything for a girl.

Quote me.
They want you to fuccking spend on them.

What else do they bring to the table ?? Pusssy ??
What else ?? Nothing.

Lol..
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by ballachi101(m): 9:08am On Mar 11, 2016
I read through all these posts and I wonder why people are so dumb. I'm sick and tired of the way some girls go about painting themselves as gold diggers. I have seen a few, but I can also say there are some good ones though. But 90% of them are just gold diggers. Don't blame this dude for creating this thread, it's a trend that needs to discussed. Try checking your girl's chats on social media and you'd be surprised what you find. She might not bother you with her demands, but she might be doing it to some dude or dudes online! Social media, like my mum used to say, has come to wreak havoc on our generation. Period!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by OneManLegion(m): 9:12am On Mar 11, 2016
Estharfabian:
@bolded, You've just met Your match! grin

LoL! Again..I'm sorry!
Buh You see? They all came at me! A girl's gotta defend herself too, yanno? and not just hide behind curtains. that's cowardice.

LoL! You didn't say anything Derogatory or insulting...You just stated I cuss a lot, and I thought twas good instinct to apologise...i know a few people that have a problem with my Language.

I'd never result to Saying Obnoxious or unpleasant remarks actha....I'm not that Loathsome! wink

El-O-El. You're being very sweet now. Es-Em-Heytch.

I don't trust this your new-found sweetness.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by adahgold(m): 9:14am On Mar 11, 2016
Naija gals all of Dem here forming holy,I always say dis gals r never satisfied.Any how dey love a guy they always want more. They have not learnt dere lesson and they will never learn I was hoping wen dey read d news of that gal dey boyfriend kept in a pit for ritual purposes that God saved her life,I was thinking it will bring sanity to some naija gals but NO is they answer I guess.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by kullozone(m): 9:18am On Mar 11, 2016
bardella1:
mumu
U are rolling wt sum1 dat is nt even in schl nd u expect her nt to be dependent on u

Haba! So any girl who is not in school must be dependent

From what I see everyday, girls who are in school are the most demanding and dependent ones.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 11, 2016
OneManLegion:

El-O-El. You're being very sweet now. Es-Em-Heytch.

I don't trust this your new-found sweetness.
coolcoolcoolI'm only nice to people I like! undecided

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by pweetyphola(f): 9:25am On Mar 11, 2016
OneManLegion:

"There are "a lot" of "rare" gems out there..."

That your statement I just quoted is a paradox. How can something that is supposed to be rare be decribed with "a lot"?

yes it can be descibed that way. Their are diffrent kinds of rare, just like there are diffrent kinds of rare gems too, you just have to work real hard to discover many of them. When something even as many as they are in the world cannot be easily found, then its rare and believe me there are lots of women like that. You just need to work a little extra and with more dilligence to find them.
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by OneManLegion(m): 9:34am On Mar 11, 2016
Estharfabian:
coolcoolcoolI'm only nice to people I like! undecided

Lol. And that's supposed to make me melt?

Hell, I'm used to being liked, you know.
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by OneManLegion(m): 9:36am On Mar 11, 2016
pweetyphola:

yes it can be descibed that way. Their are diffrent kinds of rare, just like there are diffrent kinds of rare gems too, you just have to work real hard to discover many of them. When something even as many as they are in the world cannot be easily found, then its rare and believe me there are lots of women like that. You just need to work a little extra and with more dilligence to find them.

Okay, Ma'am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Meet Bakhar Nabieva, 'Miss Iron Bum' Ukraine Fitness Model / Shaming Of Women Over Leaked Sex Videos Or Nudes. / April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.