Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Ekiti Lawmakers Storm NASS Over DSS Invasion - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Lawmakers Storm NASS Over DSS Invasion (23868 Views)

Buhari To Return 2016 Budget To NASS Over Missing Projects / Former House Of Reps Members Storm NASS, Beg For Jobs - Punch / Protesters Storm NASS Over Edo $75m Loan Request (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Storm NASS Over DSS Invasion by Tinubutoto: 9:41pm On Mar 10, 2016
Buhari has gone mad, why is he allowing Fayose to embarrrassed his government. He should know that Yoruba people are the owners of d media, we will pull him down the way Jonathan was pulled down with the media. Mark my words, it has started with ds going to meet the dss to detain all the 26 members.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Storm NASS Over DSS Invasion by Uteghe(m): 9:45pm On Mar 10, 2016
TippyTop:

Buhari is wasting his time trying to woo Ekiti law makers, 99% are fiercely loyal to Fayose.
grin You are a political neophyte. Initially,the rat caught by the snare will grandstand through futile attempt at wriggling its way out. The more it struggles,the deeper the trap burrows into its skin. Even Fayose knows its all over for him.
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Storm NASS Over DSS Invasion by Sunky200: 9:47pm On Mar 10, 2016
set of corrupt elements
immunity era is gone and gone for good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Storm NASS Over DSS Invasion by yaki84: 9:47pm On Mar 10, 2016
Qmerit:
I like fayose but he's not working at all since June 21, 2014.
in few months from now it will be two years he came how he came in does matter cause that is nigeria way no one is good
for election matter.

Look at Anambra Gov, Rivers, Ebonyi etc that just came in commissioning projects and on going ones obvious to see.
Let me not mention apc working govs..... for a reason.
Piro start work make you let your people remeber you ooooo. You came before you were impeached cause of stubbornness.
You have started again... I am not against you criticizing PMB, Wen needed not insulting him even wen eating it is just too
childish in my opinion.

they r working cos their predecessors dropped some cash in the treasury for them. how much did fayemi drop for fayose? am not even talkng abt the debts both foreign n national.

5 Likes

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Storm NASS Over DSS Invasion by TippyTop(m): 9:49pm On Mar 10, 2016
Uteghe:
grin You are a political neophyte. Initially,the rat caught by the snare will grandstand through futile attempt at wriggling its way out. The more it struggles,the deeper the trap burrows into its skin. Even Fayose knows its all over for him.

Your type have been saying its all over for Fayose since Buhari won the election, last time I checked, the Oshokomale is still rocking Ekiti state.

When is it going to be over for him?

8 Likes

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Storm NASS Over DSS Invasion by bjchem(m): 9:49pm On Mar 10, 2016
In the end we will not only remember the words,pain, torture and maltreatment of our enemy but also the silence of our friends

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Storm NASS Over DSS Invasion by Tinubutoto: 9:49pm On Mar 10, 2016
Uteghe:
u r the neophyte here, they are not in d same party with Buhari, I would've agree u if they are apc members just like Obj was doing.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Storm NASS Over DSS Invasion by FreemanDave(m): 9:50pm On Mar 10, 2016
Pheals:
Buhari thought the $1m he gave those who DSS arrest carry go abuja .... Will make them impeach fayose yeye

You should read these things before postig them...
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Storm NASS Over DSS Invasion by Tinubutoto: 9:52pm On Mar 10, 2016
Buhari is fighting a lost battle

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Storm NASS Over DSS Invasion by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 10, 2016
Pheals:
Buhari thought the $1m he gave those who DSS arrest carry go abuja .... Will make them impeach fayose yeye
As educated as you are,your source of news is still beer palour,is a shame,do you and yours has any proof that buhari give them $1 dollars?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Storm NASS Over DSS Invasion by eddyslim(m): 9:54pm On Mar 10, 2016
Buhari is a clueless hediot

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Storm NASS Over DSS Invasion by mideactive: 9:56pm On Mar 10, 2016
Which ondo ar u talkin about?

autolearner:
KEEP CHANGE CHAINS IN OSUN, OYO, OGUN & EDO.

Ekiti & Ondo People Said They're Aren't Interested In Your Change CHAINS
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Storm NASS Over DSS Invasion by Tinubutoto: 9:56pm On Mar 10, 2016
AntiIPOB:
As educated as you are,your source of news is still beer palour,is a shame,do you and yours has any proof that buhari give them $1 dollars?
u r d one living on beer parlor story.
they alleged that d dss bribed them, y don't d dss arrest or invite them for questioning on that. has d dss denied the allegation? e pa

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Storm NASS Over DSS Invasion by olajizz01(m): 9:58pm On Mar 10, 2016
Hahahahahahaha,are u still calling on PMB that your role model is constantly criticising,call your role model to effect their release nah.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Storm NASS Over DSS Invasion by emmalexabl(m): 10:15pm On Mar 10, 2016
This Buharia govt is fast becoming a horror movie for nigerians..

A satchet of water now sells for 15 naira here in PH....

We are just observing this govt and its enslavement of the poor masses..

Come 2019.,we nigerians will definitely correct the wrong we did 2015 !!

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Storm NASS Over DSS Invasion by olajizz01(m): 10:19pm On Mar 10, 2016
Achorise:
If PDP had played politics the way APC is playing it, I don't think PMB and Amechi would be alive to purchase party forms, talk more of campaigning and wining election.
But mama peace with the help of mbu locked Amechi out of govt house upon his immunity as the then rivers govnor.
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Storm NASS Over DSS Invasion by mideactive: 10:21pm On Mar 10, 2016
Nor mind d guy,he dey take Buhari matter comot Pressure frm himself head.how many project e don commission?even with bail out,e nor pay salaries n pension.e dey call Buhari dictator,but e use 7 impeach....u knw d rest.just picture Fayose as d president...d guy dey play old school politics,e nor get hw e won do am,e nor fit use talk cover him sins.I even like pmb,d guy nor dey even answer am self

Qmerit:
in few months from now it will be two years he came how he came in is another matter cause that is Nigeria way no one is good
for election matter.

Look at Anambra Gov, Rivers, Ebonyi etc that just came in commissioning projects and on going ones obvious to see.
Piro start work make you let your people remeber you ooooo. You came before you were impeached cause of stubbornness.
You have started again... I am not against you criticizing PMB, Wen needed not insulting him even wen eating it is just too
childish in my opinion.
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Storm NASS Over DSS Invasion by Pheals(f): 10:23pm On Mar 10, 2016
AntiIPOB:
must u quote me enh !! So u trust nigeria news paper. . my source was reliable bro .
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Storm NASS Over DSS Invasion by suxkill: 10:25pm On Mar 10, 2016
Daura secret service.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Storm NASS Over DSS Invasion by Tinubutoto: 10:33pm On Mar 10, 2016
olajizz01:
But mama peace with the help of mbu locked Amechi out of govt house upon his immunity as the then rivers govnor.
where u there?
was it not wat was reported to u by tvc, channel tv or newspapers that will say according to Amaechi?

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Storm NASS Over DSS Invasion by gudnex22(m): 10:35pm On Mar 10, 2016
chumaster:
Apc is setting a very bad precedence. This will come back to haunt us in decades to come. I don't support this kind of prosecution
US? you mean zombie right?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Storm NASS Over DSS Invasion by AchaMbu: 10:37pm On Mar 10, 2016
daniska3yaro:
Work,apc no go work na just to attack their enemies in unprofessional way.
I sincerely believe that this is not the promised change. I feel pity for APC and their promoters, this may bad market. Question is PDP ready to return to power? People are a lot wiser...

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Storm NASS Over DSS Invasion by 3moses: 10:40pm On Mar 10, 2016
Icecomrade:

Buhari = Chain

All of these will only poison the minds of Ekiti citizens against APC.
This UnderFedBrainDeadDauraCow don't anticipate the consequence of his acting n

Mumu

d ppl of Ekiti are clamoring for their detention and unseat Fayose, de are claiming that he (fayose) has been deceiving them from time memorial. my brother, go to Ekiti yourself and see what is happening now. only few hails him whenever he passes. majority are cursing him. try to make calls to at least 10 ppl to confirm what I just told u. but be sincere dt de are not party ppl.
also, make sure to give us feedback. thanx.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Storm NASS Over DSS Invasion by godwin120alex: 10:46pm On Mar 10, 2016
Dictators in action

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Storm NASS Over DSS Invasion by macarson2k(m): 10:46pm On Mar 10, 2016
APC has no good agenda for this country call Nigeria. PMB has no road map to govern this country.

Nigeria has entered one chance administration.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Storm NASS Over DSS Invasion by olajizz01(m): 10:47pm On Mar 10, 2016
Tinubutoto:

where u there?
was it not wat was reported to u by tvc, channel tv or newspapers that will say according to Amaechi?
were u also in Ekiti house of assembly,was it not what u read on NL u are reacting upon.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Storm NASS Over DSS Invasion by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 10, 2016
Have u forgoten so soon what gej and wike did to ameichi as a governor, with 5 legislators against 12 wanted to impeach him causing a whole lot of chaos. Also the same thing happened with 7pdp legislators against 12apc in ekiti state. They should not shout yet because they have not seen anything. Except the corruption charge against them is not true.
dancewith:
This is shameful. Are we back to the era where oppositions are arrested to intimate and silence them? APC would not be in power today if the previous administration acted this way. Evil prospers when good men keep silent
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Storm NASS Over DSS Invasion by Lerumo: 10:51pm On Mar 10, 2016
Pheals:

So you believe Buhari has $1m to dash someone to impeach Fayose. By the way which class are you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Storm NASS Over DSS Invasion by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 10, 2016
Qmerit:
in few months from now it will be two years he came how he came in is another matter cause that is Nigeria way no one is good
for election matter.

childish in my opinion.
don't run your mouth on issues you know nothing about, there is no money, the state that can embark on any project are either oil rich State or good IGR

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Storm NASS Over DSS Invasion by Pheals(f): 10:56pm On Mar 10, 2016
Lerumo:

So you believe Buhari has $1m to dash someone to impeach Fayose. By the way which class are you?
not in school

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Storm NASS Over DSS Invasion by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 10, 2016
Have u forgoten so soon what gej and wike did to ameichi as a governor, with 5 legislators against 12 wanted to impeach him causing a whole lot of chaos. In ekiti fayose used dss and 7pdp legislators and chased 12apc out of ekiti state. They should not shout yet because they have not seen anything. Except the corruption charge against them is not true.
dancewith:
This is shameful. Are we back to the era where oppositions are arrested to intimate and silence them? APC would not be in power today if the previous administration acted this way. Evil prospers when good men keep silent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki, Atiku Abubakar & Others In Niger For Condolence Visit. Photos / Pictures Of Jonathan & Amaechi In Port-Harcourt / Buhari, Jonathan, Jega Meet In Abuja Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.