Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Ekiti Lawmakers Storm NASS Over DSS Invasion - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Lawmakers Storm NASS Over DSS Invasion (23865 Views)

Buhari To Return 2016 Budget To NASS Over Missing Projects / Former House Of Reps Members Storm NASS, Beg For Jobs - Punch / Protesters Storm NASS Over Edo $75m Loan Request (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Storm NASS Over DSS Invasion by Lerumo: 11:01pm On Mar 10, 2016
Pheals:
not in school
You didn't answer my first question
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Storm NASS Over DSS Invasion by okuneddie(m): 11:22pm On Mar 10, 2016
searay:
Zombie spotted

Eyah I pity ur condition.....is this mumuness ur talent or ur destiny?
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Storm NASS Over DSS Invasion by okuneddie(m): 11:33pm On Mar 10, 2016
Tinubutoto:

pls read the story b4 commenting, they went to meet the dss to arrest them.

why don't u also let them defend themselves.....at least u read what DSS said about the arrested ones. naija sha
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Storm NASS Over DSS Invasion by Uteghe(m): 11:33pm On Mar 10, 2016
TippyTop:

Your type have been saying its all over for Fayose since Buhari won the election, last time I checked, the Oshokomale is still rocking Ekiti state.

When is it going to be over for him?
Osama Bin Laden's fans said same before he was taken down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Storm NASS Over DSS Invasion by Istand4justice: 11:55pm On Mar 10, 2016
okuneddie:
pple above me though.....u dey there dey blame Buhari, what happened to the allegations DSS levelled against those lawmakers earlier and some close aides to Fayose.....if they were bribed to impeach Fayose let them show evidence and not media stunts they are showing for their educated illiterates.

Is it the work of dss to investigate financial crimes

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Storm NASS Over DSS Invasion by okuneddie(m): 12:38am On Mar 11, 2016
Istand4justice:

Is it the work of dss to investigate financial crimes

what about other criminal cases like the assault on a certain judge, election violence and stuffs sir?
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Storm NASS Over DSS Invasion by Icecomrade: 4:53am On Mar 11, 2016
3moses:

d ppl of Ekiti are clamoring for their detention and unseat Fayose, de are claiming that he (fayose) has been deceiving them from time memorial. my brother, go to Ekiti yourself and see what is happening now. only few hails him whenever he passes. majority are cursing him. try to make calls to at least 10 ppl to confirm what I just told u. but be sincere dt de are not party ppl.
also, make sure to give us feedback. thanx.

My direct boss is an Ekiti man. They hate APC like shit

Stop fantasizing

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Storm NASS Over DSS Invasion by Goddex: 4:54am On Mar 11, 2016
daniska3yaro:
Work,apc no go work na just to attack their enemies in unprofessional way.
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Storm NASS Over DSS Invasion by Goddex: 5:02am On Mar 11, 2016
Qmerit:
I like fayose but he's not working at all since June 21, 2014.
in few months from now it will be two years he came how he came in is another matter cause that is Nigeria way no one is good
for election matter.

Look at Anambra Gov, Rivers, Ebonyi etc that just came in commissioning projects and on going ones obvious to see.
Let me not mention apc working govs..... for a reason.
Piro start work make you let your people remeber you ooooo. You came before you were impeached cause of stubbornness.
You have started again... I am not against you criticizing PMB, Wen needed not insulting him even wen eating it is just too
childish in my opinion.

Go to Ekiti, atleast you can point to several of Fayose's projects.

Mention one project that your dullard_President has initiated and is executing. Has he tarred a single kilometer of road with almost 1yr in office?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Storm NASS Over DSS Invasion by segalex: 5:54am On Mar 11, 2016
Icecomrade:

Buhari = Chain

All of these will only poison the minds of Ekiti citizens against APC.
This UnderFedBrainDeadDauraCow don't anticipate the consequence of his acting n

Mumu

Poison the minds of ekiti citizens against who? Maybe you can just spare a day and come down to ekiti so that you can get people's opinion about his government.
The state is almost paralysed economically because the state is majorly populated by civil servants, artisans, small and medium scale entrepreneurs (no big companies in the state), his failure to meet up with salary obligations has severely affected all these categories of people.
These revelations by the DSS are only infuriating the people more, there has been this suspicion that he's not being sincere in his dealings with the civil servants and by extension other people because it's the civil servants that patronise them for their goods and services, so this is just in a way confirming people's suspicion.
I learnt he's planning a rally today, and that he has disbursed money to mobilise people but the civil servants are determined not to participate in any solidarity rally.
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Storm NASS Over DSS Invasion by segalex: 5:58am On Mar 11, 2016
Goddex:

Mention one project that your dullard_President has initiated and is executing. Has he tarred a single kilometer of road with almost 1yr in office?
Please can you mention one project by fayose in ekiti, mind you I'm from ekiti and currently work there with the state government, perhaps I should help you with one, he constructed less 1km awedele Road, I'll be happy if you can mention any other project by him which can be verified by ekiti people sir
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Storm NASS Over DSS Invasion by orisa37: 6:19am On Mar 11, 2016
Which Constitution gave the DSS such high handed authority to storm a sovereign state to stop legislation in progress? This DSS is even more powerful now than the VP, SP, RS, CJN etc.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Storm NASS Over DSS Invasion by Icecomrade: 6:31am On Mar 11, 2016
segalex:

Poison the minds of ekiti citizens against who? Maybe you can just spare a day and come down to ekiti so that you can get people's opinion about his government.
The state is almost paralysed economically because the state is majorly populated by civil servants, artisans, small and medium scale entrepreneurs (no big companies in the state), his failure to meet up with salary obligations has severely affected all these categories of people.
These revelations by the DSS are only infuriating the people more, there has been this suspicion that he's not being sincere in his dealings with the civil servants and by extension other people because it's the civil servants that patronise them for their goods and services, so this is just in a way confirming people's suspicion.
I learnt he's planning a rally today, and that he has disbursed money to mobilise people but the civil servants are determined not to participate in any solidarity rally.

You learnt. That's heresay
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Storm NASS Over DSS Invasion by sunshine1974(m): 6:40am On Mar 11, 2016
okuneddie:
pple above me though.....u dey there dey blame Buhari, what happened to the allegations DSS levelled against those lawmakers earlier and some close aides to Fayose.....if they were bribed to impeach Fayose let them show evidence and not media stunts they are showing for their educated illiterates.
sometimes I wonder how u reason.....let d DSS also provide evidence dey have against tho law makers........i just wonder what the dictator think he can achieve with dis mumu politics he's playing in ekiti.........before u know it he will come and be lying to us that he is not aware of what the DSS did.....mtchewwwwww.......let him continue 2019 is almost here

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Storm NASS Over DSS Invasion by sunshine1974(m): 6:43am On Mar 11, 2016
segalex:

Please can you mention one project by fayose in ekiti, mind you I'm from ekiti and currently work there with the state government, perhaps I should help you with one, he constructed less 1km awedele Road, I'll be happy if you can mention any other project by him which can be verified by ekiti people sir
u shld also try and mention at least one project ur mumu president has done since he assumed office? Oda Dan traveling up and down......rubbish

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Storm NASS Over DSS Invasion by Abeymills(m): 6:46am On Mar 11, 2016
I weep for dis country shameless president evil party zombie followers everything scatter our job is at stake bubuhari is above d law but not above d law of God almighty I want 2remind him dat 1day he will live dat position including d daura secret service boss they will all b humiliated
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Storm NASS Over DSS Invasion by femmycares(m): 6:55am On Mar 11, 2016
Tinubutoto:
punch lines that got my ribs cracked:
"We have also been told that some of us have been slated for arrest and
detention and it is on this note that we have come to inquire from the DSS
those of us they still want to arrest so that we can turn ourselves in
without giving them the stress of coming down to Ekiti.
"The DSS can also go ahead and publish the names of our members that
they want to arrest so that we will know who among us to bring to Abuja.
"Alternatively, the DSS can keep the entire 26 members of the Ekiti State
House of Assembly in their custody for as long as they desire so that it will
be easy for them to call anyone of us for questioning at any time of the
day,"...
Buhari is really a foolish man, he thinks he can force pdp members to impeach their own governor, lol. SMH
U've got a questionable upbringing
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Storm NASS Over DSS Invasion by femmycares(m): 6:59am On Mar 11, 2016
Goddex:

U are the dullard here.Go enquire what budget means

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Storm NASS Over DSS Invasion by pabjo: 7:31am On Mar 11, 2016
okuneddie:

see as you dey support incompetent gov't na so e easy to dey talk ni wait time will speak better
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Storm NASS Over DSS Invasion by justwords(m): 7:38am On Mar 11, 2016
mlanreh:
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

#GBN... GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Storm NASS Over DSS Invasion by Istand4justice: 7:38am On Mar 11, 2016
okuneddie:

what about other criminal cases like the assault on a certain judge, election violence and stuffs sir?

Did you see the reason for their arrest I think u didn't .Did u see the arrest warrant? They were abducted not arrested You guys insulted Jonathan when he was using Dss and are praising buhari now just remember what goes around comes around.
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Storm NASS Over DSS Invasion by Istand4justice: 7:41am On Mar 11, 2016
femmycares:

No u are the one that's got what you wrote there slate jonathan for using Dss and praise Buhari for doing the same thing.
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Storm NASS Over DSS Invasion by praise007: 7:46am On Mar 11, 2016
Icecomrade:

My direct boss is an Ekiti man. They hate APC like shit

Stop fantasizing

just come to ekiti and ask from ekiti people not the one staying outside ekiti. my brother you can even ask from okada riders that they are his friend b4. you go fear .nobody is going to pity him this time around.
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Storm NASS Over DSS Invasion by marlockj: 7:57am On Mar 11, 2016
Good one Buhari.....

I Jst regret Why my Jonathan was too soft....

This is how a president shuld b in Nigeria....

Cuz if u r too soft Dey will b using u Lik piece of shitttt........

Buhari arrest anything you see Evn flies.....

I Dnt Hv pity for any politician arrested Cuz they are d ones eating our money and do nothing.....

Arrest whether PDP of APC...whether with fault or clean....

I wnt dis politicians to b jail they are too wicked...so they need wicked Ppl to treat dem wickedly..... wen Dey wanted political office Dey didn't let our tv, newspapers, billboards rest...they plead beg n said we shuld support dem....that we will reap good out of it.......no Dey Hv left us for their own interest....

Infact if buhari cn send dem 7ft I will b happy.......let's youth take ova
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Storm NASS Over DSS Invasion by Tinubutoto: 7:57am On Mar 11, 2016
femmycares:
At least I had questionable one, but in yo case u had none. Born n bread in d wilderness. grin
femmycares:
At least I had questionable one, but in yo case u had none. Born n bread in d wilderness.
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Storm NASS Over DSS Invasion by marlockj: 7:59am On Mar 11, 2016
sunshine1974:
sometimes I wonder how u reason.....let d DSS also provide evidence dey have against tho law makers........i just wonder what the dictator think he can achieve with dis mumu politics he's playing in ekiti.........before u know it he will come and be lying to us that he is not aware of what the DSS did.....mtchewwwwww.......let him continue 2019 is almost here

Good one Buhari.....

I Jst regret Why my Jonathan was too soft....

This is how a president shuld b in Nigeria....

Cuz if u r too soft Dey will b using u Lik piece of shitttt........

Buhari arrest anything you see Evn flies.....

I Dnt Hv pity for any politician arrested Cuz they are d ones eating our money and do nothing.....

Arrest whether PDP of APC...whether with fault or clean....

I wnt dis politicians to b jail they are too wicked...so they need wicked Ppl to treat dem wickedly..... wen Dey wanted political office Dey didn't let our tv, newspapers, billboards rest...they plead beg n said we shuld support dem....that we will reap good out of it.......no Dey Hv left us for their own interest....

Infact if buhari cn send dem 7ft I will b happy.......let's youth take ova
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Storm NASS Over DSS Invasion by comos: 8:15am On Mar 11, 2016
autolearner:
KEEP CHANGE CHAINS IN OSUN, OYO, OGUN & EDO.

Ekiti & Ondo People Aren't Interested In Your Change CHAINS

Hopefully By 2019, We Will Have The APC Epitaph That Reads.... "Here lies the party who lies no more. Born of propaganda. Killed by propaganda. Selah!"

come Sept. 2015, APC will be thrown out of EDO state.
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Storm NASS Over DSS Invasion by nikz(f): 8:40am On Mar 11, 2016
Truth be told we are not in a military govt and DSS should tell nigerians the reason behind this invasion. When pdp were in control we still had other parties in govt too so what are talking about here? Apc should stop all this nonsense. In every govt all over the world there are oppositions so what this intimidation about? If jonathan was this autocratic I don't think there would have been ac, apga, cpc, etc then? What sort of govt is this for crying out loud?
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Storm NASS Over DSS Invasion by Charly68: 8:51am On Mar 11, 2016
So where were the wailers when Fayose was gunning for the head of Omirin after he assumed office ? Where were they when he led Thugs to disrupt a court of law...now they can shout Buhari this,Buhari that even when the president can not be present everywhere at every time. We should allow DSS men to do their job..do the law makers have immunity of arrest ? Everything going on is part of political game & I want to believe that even the western nations will come to Ekiti to learn the dynamics of political chess game .
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Storm NASS Over DSS Invasion by nikz(f): 9:06am On Mar 11, 2016
searay:
Daura Secret Service
A puppet of the Tyrant
Yes. If jonathan was like this would there be any party called apc? There's no party in any country without an opposition party so why is nigeria's own different in this apc era of governance? Instead of apc party to sit down and look for a solution to this sinking economy they are busy intimidating opposition party. Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Storm NASS Over DSS Invasion by Olujaay: 9:49am On Mar 11, 2016
It's saddening to read comments that portrayed stack ignorance or pretence or even 'selective amnesia'. How on earth can one explain the quick obliteration of Fayose's continual reign of terror in Ekiti. Is it the ratio 7>19, where 7Assembly members impeached the Speaker and sacked the 19 others who were APC members.
Where are these whailing haters when Fayose beat up a Judge and sacked the State Judiciary? Were they dead, when he personally supervised the destruction of opposition Posters and Billboards in the build up to 2015 Elections? Or was it his dead wishes amongst other to President Buhari that eluded them? Fayose's non tolerance of opposition is unparalleled, are the APC haters blind to this? (Igba t'esinsin nje elegbo, enikan o soro o)
Above all, Who amongst the "lovers" of Fayose can truly name his son after him? He's not a worthy role model!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Pays 20 Whistleblowers N375.8M / 35 Achievements Of Governor Ambode In Lagos! / Fatose: APC Must Die For Nigeria To Have Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.