Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Ekiti Lawmakers Storm NASS Over DSS Invasion - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Lawmakers Storm NASS Over DSS Invasion (23864 Views)

Buhari To Return 2016 Budget To NASS Over Missing Projects / Former House Of Reps Members Storm NASS, Beg For Jobs - Punch / Protesters Storm NASS Over Edo $75m Loan Request (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Storm NASS Over DSS Invasion by Tinubutoto: 9:52am On Mar 11, 2016
Olujaay:
It's saddening to read comments that portrayed stack ignorance or pretence or even 'selective amnesia'. How on earth can one explain the quick obliteration of Fayose's continual reign of terror in Ekiti. Is it the ratio 7>19, where 7Assembly members impeached the Speaker and sacked the 19 others who were APC members.
Where are these whailing haters when Fayose beat up a Judge and sacked the State Judiciary? Were they dead, when he personally supervised the destruction of opposition Posters and Billboards in the build up to 2015 Elections? Or was it his dead wishes amongst other to President Buhari that eluded them? Fayose's non tolerance of opposition is unparalleled, are the APC haters blind to this? (Igba t'esinsin nje elegbo, enikan o soro o)
Above all, Who amongst the "lovers" of Fayose can truly name his son after him? He's not a worthy role model!
pls show me d video where he beats up a judge. brainwashed zombie, your own is incurable walahi

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Storm NASS Over DSS Invasion by Ephemmm: 10:59am On Mar 11, 2016
Pheals:
Buhari thought the $1m he gave those who DSS arrest carry go abuja .... Will make them impeach fayose yeye

Evidence of bribery or ........

You need to wake up from your slumber if you think everybody can fall for cheap media propaganda of such nature.
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Storm NASS Over DSS Invasion by okuneddie(m): 1:01pm On Mar 11, 2016
sunshine1974:
sometimes I wonder how u reason.....let d DSS also provide evidence dey have against tho law makers........i just wonder what the dictator think he can achieve with dis mumu politics he's playing in ekiti.........before u know it he will come and be lying to us that he is not aware of what the DSS did.....mtchewwwwww.......let him continue 2019 is almost here

bros I won't lie all politicians are the same and I love what u said that 2019 is almost here....he has this first term to prove himself and of he can't, he is out.....if the guys are guilty I don't see why they shouldn't be prosecuted
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Storm NASS Over DSS Invasion by okuneddie(m): 1:03pm On Mar 11, 2016
Istand4justice:

Did you see the reason for their arrest I think u didn't .Did u see the arrest warrant? They were abducted not arrested You guys insulted Jonathan when he was using Dss and are praising buhari now just remember what goes around comes around.

bros I won't insult Jonathan if the pple he arrested really were guilty.....what we fail to notice is that we are the ones that suffer most with the menace these politicians cause
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Storm NASS Over DSS Invasion by sunshine1974(m): 2:31pm On Mar 11, 2016
okuneddie:

bros I won't lie all politicians are the same and I love what u said that 2019 is almost here....he has this first term to prove himself and of he can't, he is out.....if the guys are guilty I don't see why they shouldn't be prosecuted
secret trial everywhere, if one commits a crime, it is imperative to charge such a person to a court of coordinate jurisdiction rather what we see here is keeping people in detention without charging Dem to court and carrying out secret trials.....this is democracy not d Abacha era......where people can't talk, if not the criticism or rather propaganda perpetrated by the APC, dey wldnt ve won any election.....so why hang fayose?
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Storm NASS Over DSS Invasion by Istand4justice: 3:34pm On Mar 11, 2016
okuneddie:

bros I won't insult Jonathan if the pple he arrested really were guilty.....what we fail to notice is that we are the ones that suffer most with the menace these politicians cause

Who is right or who is wrong only the court can decide but if we don't join hands to condemn the overzealousness of the dss one day the politicians will join the same party and then it will be us the DSS will come for

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alao Akala With His Wife, Kemi In Paris / Akwa Ibom Secretariat Flooded After Heavy Rainfall. Photos / How Police Took Over NASS, Tear-Gassed Lawmakers Under GEJ - Vanguard News, 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.