Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Have You Ever Bumped Into Someone You Thought You Know (share Your Experience) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Ever Bumped Into Someone You Thought You Know (share Your Experience) (403 Views)

Power Supply Decline: Share your Experience / Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience / Deziani Again? We Thought You Were Sick? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Bumped Into Someone You Thought You Know (share Your Experience) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 10, 2016
I was going for a tutorial class on one course that we find hard to comprehend. The lecturer is just busy telling stories.

Infront of me were two babes talking about how they find it hard to understand a course cos the lecturer is a story teller.

One of them looks exactly like a course mate. Same stature, complexion. I moved closer, the resemblance was also the same.

Nah so I just confidently place my hand on her. She turned and look at me. I beamed a smile. With surprise on her face she quickly said GOOD MORNING

With apology, I just strode of. Mehn I was so embarrass

Have you experienced something like this before. Share your experience
Re: Have You Ever Bumped Into Someone You Thought You Know (share Your Experience) by Pineapp: 9:18pm On Mar 10, 2016
Na so my mama go touch a total stranger for chick thinking say na Mama Amarachi angry angry.
The look of disgust she got from the woman was exceptional grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Bumped Into Someone You Thought You Know (share Your Experience) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 10, 2016
Yap. I touched one guy at the back in a crowd thinking that its my coursemate. . He turned around and lo, it was not him. .. I apologized sha.
Re: Have You Ever Bumped Into Someone You Thought You Know (share Your Experience) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 10, 2016
I have been bumped into countless times......but wat will I do
Re: Have You Ever Bumped Into Someone You Thought You Know (share Your Experience) by Omoluabi16(m): 9:51pm On Mar 10, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Yap. I touched one guy at the back in a crowd thinking that its my coursemate. . He turned around and lo, it was not him. .. I apologized sha.
I would have made you pay for wrongful approach, by collecting ur number.

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti Lawmaker Is Alive / Lagos Gets 1,300 New Teachers, Warns About Pfas / PDD Or APC Can Not Solve Our Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.