Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips (22018 Views)

Buhari’s Approval Rating Crashes Down – Poll / Bayelsa Poll: Buhari Shuns Sylva / How "My 100 Days Convenant With Nigerians" Went Viral Without Buhari's Approval (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips by nkwako: 8:01am On Mar 11, 2016
harmless011:
I think the pool is rigged to favour buhari because the 32 percent approval rating is still not possible. Let them conduct a transparent pool and I can assure you buhari will not get up to 5 percent. No electricity, no fuel to power gen, companies sacking people left right and center, astronomical increase in price of goods and services, bank deductions and multiple taxation even housemaids and artisans are being taxed. Indeed there was a country.

32 percent his northern people who will always turn a blind eye to his actions .....

3 Likes

Re: Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips by ChristineC: 8:02am On Mar 11, 2016
xreal:
Buhari still needs some time to stabilize.
Of course. Give him till 2019 at least.

1 Like

Re: Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips by veil: 8:03am On Mar 11, 2016
Nigerians are not ready for what it takes for a positive change to occur. I have never heard of a country that attained development without the masses having to suffer for it in many ways. So if u are not ready to endure den u will have to keep wailing.

2 Likes

Re: Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips by Bitterleafsoup: 8:07am On Mar 11, 2016
mrphysics:

You have deviated from what we are saying.
Nawwww
Sugar/Oil:
Somthing that go sweet you but is bad for your life.
Like Lie Lie Mo Mo and the Shy town propaganda crew that sold us snake oil in the name of CHANGE.
the last 50% will soon be resurected by Yam Fest.

1 Like

Re: Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips by SycophanticGoat: 8:07am On Mar 11, 2016
PassingShot:

Are you part of us who gave him the mandate?

No.

You should cover your face in shame...

#spits..

9 Likes

Re: Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips by Achorise: 8:09am On Mar 11, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Are you sure you know what you're saying? Buhari is not even distracted by political opponents. He just chose to hunt them willingly. On the contrary, Jonathan was distracted hugely by political opponents and boko haram because they criticized everything he did to the point that Buhari said that a fight against boko haram was injustice to the north. Can you beat that? They even had to support boko haram just to distract the government back then. There was no action made by GEJ, good or bad, that was not criticized, politicized and popularized.

That huge distraction is enough to make one fail because one wouldn't even know which actions to take since everything he does is wrong to the opposition and their huge fan base of zombies..
Bro, you made my morning, this is insightful. I owe you one.....just we can't sse, you are among the few intelligent ones I have seen here.I'm saving this your post.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips by xreal: 8:10am On Mar 11, 2016
ChristineC:

Of course. Give him till 2019 at least.

haba. not so long.
Re: Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips by zheroes(m): 8:13am On Mar 11, 2016
Good to see this report. 3 yrs is actually enough to change the tide. People are just out looking for negative reports about this government. They are pained when its good news.

1 Like

Re: Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips by SycophanticGoat: 8:15am On Mar 11, 2016
Achorise:
Bro, you made my morning, this is insightful. I owe you one.....just we can't sse, you are among the few intelligent ones I have seen here.I'm saving this your post.

Truth begs to be told always. Only well-meaning people will say the truth at all times. God bless you!

1 Like

Re: Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips by medpren: 8:16am On Mar 11, 2016
PassingShot:

No.

so because they didn't vote for him, they should allow the zombies run the country aground? If the country collapses, won't it collapse on everybody's head, do zombies pay different school fees from those that didn't vote the dull one? do they buy fuel from different filling stations. Why the hell did God curse normal humans with sharing the same country with zombies like you? grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips by mrphysics(m): 8:17am On Mar 11, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
Sugar/Oil:
Somthing that go sweet you but is bad for your life.
Like Lie Lie Mo Mo and the Shy town propaganda crew that sold us snake oil in the name of CHANGE.
the last 50% will soon be resurected by Yam Fest.
Buhari please do fast and get this guys job.
Re: Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips by egalitarian78: 8:17am On Mar 11, 2016
onatisi:

It took Nigerians 10months to realize the truth we have been saying about buhari absolute inability and incompetence to rule Nigeria at this crucial period!!! Smh for Nigerians
Only came to read comments but seeing how ur prediction came to pass within Feb n April, I must admit dat u Onatisi is truly d man who saw tomorrow. Pls Sir beg d 'gods' to have mercy on us so that d remaining ones wont come to pass. A wrap of fufu moved from N25 to N40 in my area.

7 Likes

Re: Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips by MORNDEW(m): 8:20am On Mar 11, 2016
SleekMallam:
Giving a baboon water to drink is not the problem but collecting the cup back from him.

We miscalculated by giving buhari our mandate. We want it back now!!!!!!
Who be the we?
Re: Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips by MORNDEW(m): 8:22am On Mar 11, 2016
egalitarian78:
Only came to read comments but seeing how ur prediction came to pass within Feb n April, I must admit dat u Onatisi is truly d man who saw tomorrow. Pls Sir beg d 'gods' to have mercy on us so that d remaining ones wont come to pass. A wrap of fufu moved from N25 to N40 in my area.
So what caused the increase? Buhari?
Re: Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 11, 2016
harmless011:
I think the pool is rigged to favour buhari because the 32 percent approval rating is still not possible. Let them conduct a transparent pool and I can assure you buhari will not get up to 5 percent. No electricity, no fuel to power gen, companies sacking people left right and center, astronomical increase in price of goods and services, bank deductions and multiple taxation even housemaids and artisans are being taxed. Indeed there was a country.
the people who supported him were the nairaland zombies like ngeneukwuenu omenka passibgshot and demdem.

They need the dumbo goodwill

2 Likes

Re: Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips by RexTramadol1: 8:26am On Mar 11, 2016
Keep it locked down

Buhari for second term!

1 Like

Re: Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips by PassingShot(m): 8:29am On Mar 11, 2016
[s]
medpren:

so because they didn't vote for him, they should allow the zombies run the country aground? If the collapses, won't it collapse on everybodies head, do zombies pay diffrent school fees from those that didn't vote the dull one? do they buy fuel from different filling stations. Why the hell did curse normal humans with sharing the same country with zombies like you? grin grin
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips by Paperwhite(m): 8:30am On Mar 11, 2016
Hope we survive this travail we find ourselves in? How I wish APC could have make a difference with this privilege.

1 Like

Re: Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips by PassingShot(m): 8:30am On Mar 11, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

You should cover your face in shame...

#spits..
Spit on ur old man

1 Like

Re: Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips by Bitterleafsoup: 8:30am On Mar 11, 2016
veil:
Nigerians are not ready for what it takes for a positive change to occur. I have never heard of a country that attained development without the masses having to suffer for it in many ways. So if u are not ready to endure den u will have to keep wailing.
I rebuke that!
Stop lying to yourself you expected GEJ to change the whole political structure in 5 years?
What he did was build Universities, expanded agriculture making it a model for other developing countries per Forbes.

Because he gave opportunites to Nigerian Business in the East, to build industries with grants and loans he will always be my hero. That we saw the revitalizing of the aviation industry with Mm2, building of Enugu and numerous other airports. Remodling of all.

We saw somthing tangible. Like ghost workers in the 10s of thousands cut off the payroll which pissed off OBJ and other Cabal like IBB.

You people have signed your country over to the biggest 419 crew in 9ja history.

4 Likes

Re: Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips by Paperwhite(m): 8:39am On Mar 11, 2016
That should not be strange anyway.With every indices of our national life in the woes.Only boot lockers will think otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips by ajepako(f): 8:44am On Mar 11, 2016
PassingShot:

No.

Mr passingshot..is there light in your hood?

Because l havent seen a blink of light in my hood in lagos since Sunday.

Since you have the ears of ' baba' please tell him things are harder than before.. e joo oh.

E SEUN PUPO

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips by tuscani: 8:45am On Mar 11, 2016
SleekMallam:
Giving a baboon water to drink is not the problem but collecting the cup back from him.

We miscalculated by giving buhari our mandate. We want it back now!!!!!!
the kind slap wey the baboo go give you ehen,
Re: Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips by SleekMallam: 8:47am On Mar 11, 2016
tuscani:
the kind slap wey the baboo go give you ehen,
That is the condition Nigerians found themselves with APC and Buhari.
Re: Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips by SycophanticGoat: 8:48am On Mar 11, 2016
PassingShot:

Spit on ur old man

**spits on him again** tufiakwa!!

1 Like

Re: Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips by sendownrain: 8:49am On Mar 11, 2016
The problem with Nigeria is tribal and ethnicity, and no body want to die sydrone. How can a country of 170million people will be held hostage by less than half a million people and all what we do is coming on social media pointing blame without any action put on grand to rescue our dying nation, people are suffering and this Government turn deaf ear and things keep on getting worster, this is the reason for Arab uprising i mean revolution we as a citizen can no longer sit and watch thing going on like this in this Country. Let unite and fight this evil we havecalled governmen.
Re: Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips by Jaymaestro(m): 8:49am On Mar 11, 2016
Nigerians, better [Nairaland Users], tho.
Re: Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips by tuscani: 8:50am On Mar 11, 2016
harmless011:
haba 5 percent is small please make it 6 percent for fairness sake
Re: Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips by godwin120alex: 8:51am On Mar 11, 2016
Honestly is the pool is done on the streets he will get approximately 1%.
Re: Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips by Alwaystruth: 8:57am On Mar 11, 2016
Nigerians do not have any rights whatsoever to complain about PMB's style of leadership. Yes, good people make good
leaders and bad people make bad leaders. In about 170 Million people in Nigeria, the Nigerian people choose a certificate less person
who hardly can define common economics to lead them and now they are wailing all over the places. I live abroad and my prayer is that $1=₦10,000.00. Imagine in a country that boasts for first classic brains like Pat Utomi...Olu Falae, Dangiwa Umar, Nnamani, Elumelu, etc ..chose old soldier and dictator to lead them to promise land in the 21st century. Before you comes for my head...Can you name anywhere in the world even in the so called 3rd world countries, where you have a leader like Buhari's level academically?. If there should be world quiz among head of states and presidents today, won't Nigerians be disgraced by Buhari?.. Even in the West African sub-region, all their presidents are first class brains..Can anyone compare PMB to Ghana president or even Ivory Coast Alhassan Outara?. We voted a dictator and we are receiving in full his dictatorial tendencies, why are we complaining?. I remember certain people from certain tribe in Nigeria said during the elections,'' Even if PMB presents Nepa bill or bread label as certificate'' they will vote for him, which they did. Now..he has given us shit to feed upon and you all shameless individuals are complaining. For me, PMB has not failed his voters,after all he is a soldier and he is killing people everywhere as expected of a solder and a typical Nigerian politician and strongmanism. Take away...tribalism..religion..sectionalism...is our turn to lead and chop mentality.... You will find out from 1999-2016 Nigerians have voted charlatans into political posts at all levels...The only little exception was Yar'dua...and PMB is the worst among them all.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Babafemi Ojudu Withdraws From Ekiti State APC Primary (Photos) / Buba Galadima: Nigerians Are Mourning Buhari’s Victory At Tribunal / Idahosa: NASS Leadership Fighting Buhari Because Of Oshiomhole's Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.