Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,148 members, 7,821,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips (22016 Views)

Buhari’s Approval Rating Crashes Down – Poll / Bayelsa Poll: Buhari Shuns Sylva / How "My 100 Days Convenant With Nigerians" Went Viral Without Buhari's Approval (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips by mrphysics(m): 10:45am On Mar 11, 2016
sixthsense:

I know it as either you are relatively poor or you are absolutely poor !!
you are suffering and yet smiling..why ??
and you are rich and wailing, what an irony
Re: Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips by BushidoBlue(m): 10:50am On Mar 11, 2016
veil:

There u go, the ethnic way. Leave ur mind open dont let ur emotions cloud ur judgement ,be objective and constructive in ur criticism. This will go a long way to help us.

Fault the points made don't unveil your ignorance
Re: Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips by mindtricks: 10:58am On Mar 11, 2016
Amazondepth:
Truth b told,the man PMB lacks the dexterity to lead a complex society as Nigeria. Most people who rate him highly today are hausa fulani,a few yorubas or Muslims for obvious reasons and dat is d sad reality.Even if oil prices went to 100 dollars,how do u rule a people whr a segment feel ostracised,handling of fulani herdsmen issue seems nonchalant,no respect for rule of law,no tolerance of political opposition,no empathy and communication with the people u govern,policy summersault,denials of campaign promises,excessive taxation of the poor,appointments into key sectors based purely on political reasons rather than technocracy.10 months gone and for the sake of Nigerians I hope soon,we shall experience true and positive change. The suffering is just too much.

Sai Buhari? Pele, "change" has finally come.
Re: Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips by rozayx5(m): 10:59am On Mar 11, 2016
Nellybii:

You had time to post all these.
You are a live proof of the level of unemployment in Nigeria. Why don't you find something to do better than wasting your talent here, where you remain anonymous.

you might hate anonimi for all i care. but his method of communication is the best he uses pictorial evidence to send his message across

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips by Ngokafor(f): 11:02am On Mar 11, 2016
..That buhari is a terrible leader is an understatement!!

..If moi with a job and relatively good salary is feeling the heat,i wonder how those without jobs and those whose salaries have been slashed into two are coping.

..The suffering and hardship is so real with more and more folks resorting to begging relatives and strangers alike to make ends meet.I am on the receiving end of all this but i can only do so much cos i have mounting responsibilities of my own.

...Life is so unfair cos APC and their stvpid fans should naturally be the ones to suffer and perish alone with their'change' rubbish but alas,we who never voted for 'chain' are stuck and suffering with them..so not fair.

2 Likes

Re: Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips by opribo(m): 11:02am On Mar 11, 2016
this rating agency is fake, this govt has never passed any appraisal rating since they came to power because they have never gotten anything right. Only to blame past govt and create more problems through unguarded comments and empty promises.
Re: Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips by dvee2: 11:13am On Mar 11, 2016
Amazondepth:
Truth b told,the man PMB lacks the dexterity to lead a complex society as Nigeria. Most people who rate him highly today are hausa fulani,a few yorubas or Muslims for obvious reasons and dat is d sad reality.Even if oil prices went to 100 dollars,how do u rule a people whr a segment feel ostracised,handling of fulani herdsmen issue seems nonchalant,no respect for rule of law,no tolerance of political opposition,no empathy and communication with the people u govern,policy summersault,denials of campaign promises,excessive taxation of the poor,appointments into key sectors based purely on political reasons rather than technocracy.10 months gone and for the sake of Nigerians I hope soon,we shall experience true and positive change. The suffering is just too much.

Is it GEJ that have the dexterity to lead Nigeria?
Re: Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips by dvee2: 11:14am On Mar 11, 2016
Ngokafor:

..That buhari is a terrible leader is an understatement!!

..If moi with a job and relatively good salary is feeling the heat,i wonder how those without jobs and those whose salaries have been slashed into two are coping.

..The suffering and hardship is so real with more and more folks resorting to begging relatives and strangers alike to make ends meet.I am on the receiving end of all this but i can only do so much cos i have mounting responsibilities of my own.

...Life is so unfair cos APC and their stvpid fans should naturally be the ones to suffer and perish alone with their'change' rubbish but alas,we who never voted for 'chain' are stuck and suffering with them..so not fair.

So its APC that have ruled Nigeria for 16 years and brought hardship to Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips by veil: 11:34am On Mar 11, 2016
BushidoBlue:

Fault the points made don't unveil your ignorance

I can tell u a thousand and one things the Jonathan administration failled to do which we ar reaping d consequences of it now. If i thread dat line u will say its a blame game. I bet u know how easy it is to destroy than to build.
Re: Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:44am On Mar 11, 2016
anonimi:

Were we not told that he is our only saviour?

The poster said it all,they correctly got it wrong on OHLY instead of ONLY, now I can understand that those who propelled him to power are mostly illiterates in Nigeria.

Never again shall we allow illiterates to decide our destiny.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips by samofson: 11:49am On Mar 11, 2016
Alwaystruth:
Nigerians do not have any rights whatsoever to complain about PMB's style of leadership. Yes, good people make good
leaders and bad people make bad leaders. In about 170 Million people in Nigeria, the Nigerian people choose a certificate less person
who hardly can define common economics to lead them and now they are wailing all over the places. I live abroad and my prayer is that $1=₦10,000.00. Imagine in a country that boasts for first classic brains like Pat Utomi...Olu Falae, Dangiwa Umar, Nnamani, Elumelu, etc ..chose old soldier and dictator to lead them to promise land in the 21st century. Before you comes for my head...Can you name anywhere in the world even in the so called 3rd world countries, where you have a leader like Buhari's level academically?. If there should be world quiz among head of states and presidents today, won't Nigerians be disgraced by Buhari?.. Even in the West African sub-region, all their presidents are first class brains..Can anyone compare PMB to Ghana president or even Ivory Coast Alhassan Outara?. We voted a dictator and we are receiving in full his dictatorial tendencies, why are we complaining?. I remember certain people from certain tribe in Nigeria said during the elections,'' Even if PMB presents Nepa bill or bread label as certificate'' they will vote for him, which they did. Now..he has given us shit to feed upon and you all shameless individuals are complaining. For me, PMB has not failed his voters,after all he is a soldier and he is killing people everywhere as expected of a solder and a typical Nigerian politician and strongmanism. Take away...tribalism..religion..sectionalism...is our turn to lead and chop mentality.... You will find out from 1999-2016 Nigerians have voted charlatans into political posts at all levels...The only little exception was Yar'dua...and PMB is the worst among them all.

Chop knuckle!!!!!
Bottom line we are the problem . Our king makers have failed us. We have people who have the intelligence to lead but don't have the political clout. The Nigerian political sphere is filled with rogues. Many of these intellectuals don't want to tarnish their reputation by publicly associating with these rogues.

Come 2017 we should start hand picking people who are performance driven to go and represent us in government and the Senate in 2019.
We need to vote the rogues and comedians out!!
Re: Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips by 100Cents: 1:17pm On Mar 11, 2016
anonimi:

That is the only thing that they know how to do well grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3365132_img28444825621079_jpeg_jpegf9550905cf76a0528a45c012d90bd633

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3354450_buhariblamegame_jpeg0b14609fadf8ec0fc0075fc327e83784

You just dey vex for this thread. grin

During campaigns, APC or PDP aside, i told us on this platform that Buhari has nothing to offer Nigeria.
Re: Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips by Lymasaba(m): 2:46pm On Mar 11, 2016
700 responses
Re: Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips by chigoizie7(m): 2:56pm On Mar 11, 2016
pendusky:
Few days to 1 year in office and they are still blaming GEJ? grin

maybe may 29 no one will even score him

If Abo.k1 on the streets could tell us Things hard...

Did I just heard Nigeria's without 2016 budget?

grin

2016 budget? Did I hear u say 2016?

Please what about 2015 budget? I know there was a budget for that very year and I also know that there were provisions for capital expenditures. please how many capital projects were awarded as regards to that 2015 budget? Or was all capital expenditures cancelled leaving room to only recurrent expenditures?

Let us finish with 2015 1st b4 we start talking about 2016 budget of dogs and rats.
Re: Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips by qtx(m): 3:09pm On Mar 11, 2016
Nellybii:

So it is all about the next elections lol grin
When have Nigerians ever voted based on performance?? Have you not wondered why you preferred GEJ even with his obvious nonperformance.
Get it into your thick skull. If elections are held today in Nigeria. PMB will still win. You know why? There isn't a better alternative. If you can mention a better alternative to him as president I won't mind. lol
You say no better alternative to PMB right now when you do not know who is standing against him yet in case there is election. For you to say that you must assess those who will be contesting with him first.
Re: Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 11, 2016
SleekMallam:

We all were deliriously enchanted by sai Buhari. All thanks to current realities and a presidential I don't care body language, We want our drinking water cup back from the baboon before we Send dogs to soak with him.
Nigeria lacks good leader. If we have good leaders, motions could have been moved for his impeachment. Because things are geting out of hand.

1 Like

Re: Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips by Realist2: 5:06pm On Mar 11, 2016
PassingShot:

Are you part of us who gave him the mandate?

No.

My friend, you suddenly become silent,did you went on hibernation or gone underground for obvious reason of Buhari clueless and dismal performance in governance?. Sometime last year, i told you that you will be tired of defending Buhari because the man himself is an archaic man and can't perform in this digital age, we saw all these coming but you woudnt listen. I,m sure you will try to buy more time for Buhari but the reality and complexity of governance will leave him more confuse, even if there's nothing to blame again, mark this. I wish him to succeed but this is the fact !.
Re: Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 11, 2016
Amazondepth:

And WHO told YOU that its the yoruba muslims dt rate him highly and not yoruba christians.

I see u SE people peddling this nonsense around too often. Dts how one of u said its yoruba muslims dt voted APC. Really?!!!!!!

There are yoruba muslims dt hate buhari and yoruba christians dt love buhari. We are not religious bigots. We dont see religion before we see a person. Just FYI in case u had no idea.
Re: Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips by SirShymexx: 5:25pm On Mar 11, 2016
janellemonae:

And WHO told YOU that its the yoruba muslims dt rate him highly and not yoruba christians.

I see u SE people peddling this nonsense around too often. Dts how one of u said its yoruba muslims dt voted APC. Really?!!!!!!

There are yoruba muslims dt hate buhari and yoruba christians dt love buhari. We are not religious bigots. We dont see religion before we see a person. Just FYI in case u had no idea.

But no decent Yoruba cares about Booharry.

His fans are mostly illiterates and APC rats.
Re: Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips by PassingShot(m): 6:50pm On Mar 11, 2016
[s]
Realist2:

My friend, you suddenly become silent,did you went on hibernation or gone underground for obvious reason of Buhari clueless and dismal performance in governance?. Sometime last year, i told you that you will be tired of defending Buhari because the man himself is an archaic man and can't perform in this digital age, we saw all these coming but you woudnt listen. I,m sure you will try to buy more time for Buhari but the reality and complexity of governance will leave him more confuse, even if there's nothing to blame again, mark this. I wish him to succeed but this is the fact !.
[/s]
Re: Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips by tuniski: 7:48pm On Mar 11, 2016
harmless011:
I think the pool is rigged to favour buhari because the 32 percent approval rating is still not possible. Let them conduct a transparent pool and I can assure you buhari will not get up to 5 percent. No electricity, no fuel to power gen, companies sacking people left right and center, astronomical increase in price of goods and services, bank deductions and multiple taxation even housemaids and artisans are being taxed. Indeed there was a country.
U are right cos truth be told he hasn't score 1%!
Re: Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips by wadetaw202: 9:42pm On Mar 11, 2016
tunwumi:
This is normal as most Nigerian view him as magician

Nigerians viewed him as a magician because he told Nigerians that he is a magician.
Re: Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips by onatisi(m): 9:49pm On Mar 11, 2016
egalitarian78:
Only came to read comments but seeing how ur prediction came to pass within Feb n April, I must admit dat u Onatisi is truly d man who saw tomorrow. Pls Sir beg d 'gods' to have mercy on us so that d remaining ones wont come to pass. A wrap of fufu moved from N25 to N40 in my area.
Bros the bitter truth is that the situation is going to get worse to the extent that many of buhari party members will start criticizing him.
The difference between buhari and gej is that,gej is intelligent and had wonderful idea but he was too weak and couldn't control those working for him but in buhari case he has no idea about how to fo anything ,the only idea he has in his head is how to fight wars and put ppl in prisons all this coupled with his rigid inflexible stubborn nature .
Re: Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips by egobetatoday: 10:46pm On Mar 11, 2016
SleekMallam:
Giving a baboon water to drink is not the problem but collecting the cup back from him.

We miscalculated by giving buhari our mandate. We want it back now!!!!!!

hehehe...i'm laughing so hard i cant seem to coordinate my words lol. I told someone this before the elections but she insisted that they will take it back if he refuses to perform. let me see how they intend to do that. For Gods sake, he is not as humble as Jonathan!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips by egobetatoday: 10:50pm On Mar 11, 2016
nbright:
-72 this government na the most uselesss ever in the history of Nigeria, very useless and directionless. His supporters are just ashamed to admit that the idiot of daura is a failure.

in other words, NEPA bill at work! lol
Re: Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips by egobetatoday: 10:53pm On Mar 11, 2016
Quakertellicus1:
The problem is that the Government does not communicate its polices well.

I mean that,using light as an example....the government should tell Nigerians that while we cannot give you light 24/7, this is what we intend to do to get to that goal....while outlining a step by step process to getting to that goal.

Bad communication is not good.

Even if he had done that, he would have still denied it after sinning elections. He is a pathological liar for crying out loud!
Re: Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips by omogin(f): 11:38pm On Mar 11, 2016
Slips or in the gutter
Re: Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips by winningwinner(m): 8:12am On Mar 12, 2016
I dey think oooh! Me, Seun, Lalasticlala and OluwaMind44, the four of us fit do something about this government sef.
I visited NTA College Jos the other day. O boy, come see how students take this government dey do film. I tire ooooh!
Re: Poll: Buhari’s Approval Rating Slips by Leiman100(m): 5:35am On Apr 12, 2017
SleekMallam:
Giving a baboon water to drink is not the problem but collecting the cup back from him.

We miscalculated by giving buhari our mandate. We want it back now!!!!!!
shut up wailer! you neved voted for him in the first place

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Stops Abia CJ, Others From Swearing In Ogah Till July 18 / FG Completes Repair Works On Abuja-kaduna Highway In Readiness For Abuja Airport / Ikpeazu’s Men Fight Dirty Over Demoted Headmistress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.