Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

#FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail (30627 Views)

Ese: Yunusa’s Lawyer Faults Father, Your Son Is 18 Not 25 / Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today / My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by maximilano: 8:24am On Mar 11, 2016
I will love to see someone kidnap, elope, forcefully convert to another religion, forcefully marry, impregnate, the young child of one these people saying Yunusa didn't do anything wrong. Then let's see how they'll react.

1 Like

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by elopee3000(m): 8:24am On Mar 11, 2016
fiizznation:
Yunusa is innocent of the allegations he has been accused of, and this will always be my stand. Just because yunusa doesn't have access or money to a good lawyer doesn't mean he should be treated with disrespect. A girl of 14yrs WILLINGLY eloped with her lover from bayelsa to kano, and all of a sudden everybody is calling for yunusa's head.

It is today in Nigeria that girls of different ages elope with random men to whatever destination? I urge kano elites to get a very good lawyer for yunusa who will battle it out in court with ese's lawyer, her parents and the government of bayelsa state. Ese's parents especially the mother are very wayward. They failed to train their daughter and instead they are looking for young yunusa to blame for their failure. Anybody that heard the narrative of ese's mother will definitely know the woman is hiding the true picture of her daughter's story.

I just saw Audu bukarti's( i happen to know the good man personally) name as one of yunusa's representative in court. Fortunately the man is highly intelligent and I trust what he can do. After all is said and done, I will urge bukarti to file a defamatory case against ese's parents because they have already defamed yunusa's character.
if you people in the north like to marry 14 or 12 years old in the south it is not done,and I still ask what will happen if an igbo man kidnapped 14 years old Muslim and bring her to onitsha and convert her to Christian how many people will northerners killed by now?, why did yanusi ran to kano with ese why didn't he stay in bayelsa with her if he knows his innocent,is this how u people marry in the north ? Take somebodys child impregnate her and convert her to Islam

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by Captain001(m): 8:25am On Mar 11, 2016
How is Yunusa(family) able to afford the services of four lawyers to defend him? This guy has high ranking backing. Do I believe what Ese's mother claimed of the Emir promising the boys car gifts to abduct and convert Christian girls? Hmmm

2 Likes

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by blackpanda: 8:26am On Mar 11, 2016
oludebby90:
Even if d girl agree to elope with him,it still not right.For crying out loud,d gal is too young.Moreover y was she not immediately released to her mother wen she(d mother) came down to kano?.Y is it dat it was after it got to d internet n everybody started contributing before yinusa n his people release her?

Another question you should be asking is why bother to marry her, if its only abduction and sex the boy was after?? He could easily have locked her up and keep having sex with her without marriage.
I believe the boy's intent wasnt necessarily evil. He just committed a grave mistake by thinking that girls in the south are like those in the north that you can marry/divorce any how.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by porozhniy(m): 8:26am On Mar 11, 2016
Haha, i see some pple still prefer to hide their heads in the sand eh!. Twist the narrative anyway you like, the fact is Ese Oruru is 14 & cannot give consent to sex. To make matters worse, she is pregnant. So y'all can blame her parents all you want, it doesn't even matter if she's been sexually active since she was nine. The law is very clear on this one - so let's see how the 4 SANS will wriggle mr yellow out of this.
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by Bhella5(m): 8:26am On Mar 11, 2016
blackpanda:
I dont think they shld prosecute this guy. To me, this is just teenage love gone wrong. Except they can prove that Yunusa abducted her and forced her into marriage.

From the stories on social media, it almost seems as if they girl followed him on her own. Girls at that age are vulnerable. And even the Yunusa is just 18. Both of them dont knw anything
The girl is a minor. Yunusa is 18 an adult.
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by thunder74(m): 8:27am On Mar 11, 2016
fiizznation:
Look young man, I don't like folks who throw insults at any random cognomen on faceless fora. You would have still pass your own opinion without name callings.

That been said. No court of any jurisdiction have found yunusa guilty of the baseless accusations he was been accused of. What I and everybody have been reading online and offline is how yunusa the Muslim boy from the north "kidnapped/abducted" the innocent young christian bayelsa girl called ese from the south. Then I asked you, if this is not disrespect to yunusa's person then what is it? Yunusa has outrightly said he never abducted ESE rather she was the one that willingly followed him to kano. The girl is 14 as you all want everybody to believe. Then why are you not calling for the heads of ese's parents who failed to tell their 14yrs old child that it is very wrong to elope with boys to wherever?

Look young man, nobody is a fool and nobody believed the facade that ese's mother told journalists. Like I outrightly said. If you guys think nobody will stand up and speak/fight for yunusa, then you guys must be joking
From your statements I can deduct these two opinions: 1), You are a northerner, 2), You are a Muslim. If the above are incorrect please tell me then we can reason together reasonably bc if not whatever I say or anyone says here would be difficult for you to comprehend.
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 11, 2016
fiizznation:
Yunusa is innocent of the allegations he has been accused of, and this will always be my stand. Just because yunusa doesn't have access or money to a good lawyer doesn't mean he should be treated with disrespect. A girl of 14yrs WILLINGLY eloped with her lover from bayelsa to kano, and all of a sudden everybody is calling for yunusa's head.

It is today in Nigeria that girls of different ages elope with random men to whatever destination? I urge kano elites to get a very good lawyer for yunusa who will battle it out in court with ese's lawyer, her parents and the government of bayelsa state. Ese's parents especially the mother are very wayward. They failed to train their daughter and instead they are looking for young yunusa to blame for their failure. Anybody that heard the narrative of ese's mother will definitely know the woman is hiding the true picture of her daughter's story.

I just saw Audu bukarti's( i happen to know the good man personally) name as one of yunusa's representative in court. Fortunately the man is highly intelligent and I trust what he can do. After all is said and done, I will urge bukarti to file a defamatory case against ese's parents because they have already defamed yunusa's character.
Please sir, at what age is a young girl due for marriage base on Nigeria Constitution?
Did your muslim brother fulfill the marrital obligation?
Is the girl old enough to take her personal decision?
Please kindly/honestly answer these questions before we proceed.
Thanks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by sarutobie(m): 8:28am On Mar 11, 2016
emekamigo:
Igbos, you see how they gather for their own-
Shameless IGBOs,OHANEZE,and all of you beggars and crumb eaters,greedy 3rd class citizens of their own country!
That is why the scripture said "in their wisdom they became foolish" romans 1:22

They southerners claim to be more educated and sophisticated.. And in their bid to look enlightened they will easily humiliate and abandon their own in public without a fair hearing.. They never stand together for a cause.. They strut around like peacocks with their big grammar,ego,greed and pride..you see how the northerners have turned the constitution and common sense upside down? See how they rationalize the actions of a minor, a naive and vulnerable 14 years old girl..In a society where even adult females are still vulnerable to some degrees.. Abeg make I chop go work jare..

3 Likes

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by gentlezypher: 8:29am On Mar 11, 2016
i said it, nigerian court=lawn tennis court..... What else can i say? One Nigeria they say

1 Like

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by fejikudz(m): 8:29am On Mar 11, 2016
fiizznation:

ONE WORD FOR YOU

paedophile

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by grandlexuz(m): 8:29am On Mar 11, 2016
fiizznation:

Bros no worry. When all your 13 years old daughters them elope, you fit go ahead hire a good lawyer for the guy way yi abduct them. How hard is it for you to understand that a 13 years old girl is a minor and should not be lured by a man. In a sane society your comment is enough for the police to do a background check on you. You come across as a paedophile.

3 Likes

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by don4real18(m): 8:30am On Mar 11, 2016
dtruth3:
Yes na! He is a Northerner, and he is a Muslim. They own this Country. If you're not okay with that, go and form your own country.

Some people where fed up living with them many years ago, and they decided to leave.

Buy some other people preferred not to leave kiss , so they joined forces and subdued the other people who wanted to leave because they where fed up.

INTRO

This was exactly what Mazi Oguejifor my late Father told me before he died!
Sorry na your name if you believe the false tales of Mazi Oguejifor....
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by blackpanda: 8:31am On Mar 11, 2016
Bhella5:
The girl is a minor. Yunusa is 18 an adult.

Yes he is technically guilty of statutory rape.
But I was speaking of his intent. Everybody makes mistake.
And before u call 18 an adult, remember yourself at 18. We all did stupid things. Even at 25 in the university, boys are still misbehaving. Let alone 18.

Its not an excuse tho. But I think the court shld temper justice with mercy. The boy is obviously ready to marry her. So its not a case of rape and run.
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by Tonyclems(m): 8:31am On Mar 11, 2016
fiizznation:
Look young man, I don't like folks who throw insults at any random cognomen on faceless fora. You would have still pass your own opinion without name callings.

That been said. No court of any jurisdiction have found yunusa guilty of the baseless accusations he was been accused of. What I and everybody have been reading online and offline is how yunusa the Muslim boy from the north "kidnapped/abducted" the innocent young christian bayelsa girl called ese from the south. Then I asked you, if this is not disrespect to yunusa's person then what is it? Yunusa has outrightly said he never abducted ESE rather she was the one that willingly followed him to kano. The girl is 14 as you all want everybody to believe. Then why are you not calling for the heads of ese's parents who failed to tell their 14yrs old child that it is very wrong to elope with boys to wherever?

Look young man, nobody is a fool and nobody believed the facade that ese's mother told journalists. Like I outrightly said. If you guys think nobody will stand up and speak/fight for yunusa, then you guys must be joking
I love ur argument it shows u re informed. to some point I agree with u but to a very large extent I don't. if yunusa had no intention of eloping with her, he should have told the parent of ese being it dat he has stayed with them for 10yrs. also remember, yunusa's dad also confirmed dat his son called to tell him abt his plan to come with young miss ese but he said 'NO'. now if its not a calculated plan by yunusa as u claimed, he would have listened to the father's advice. let's leave religion out of dis, whether Christian or Muslim nobody will celebrate a tin like dis. I totally agree with u over d fact dat ese's parent didn't notice dis due to there carelessness, but dat is not a justification for yunusa....hope I have not offended anybody with this?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by eyinjuege: 8:32am On Mar 11, 2016
fiizznation:

The 14 yrs age I think is the problem.
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by Ejanla11(m): 8:32am On Mar 11, 2016
the lawyers are not serious minded set of humans

1 Like

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by Amajerry83(m): 8:34am On Mar 11, 2016
THE GIRL NA SPOIT SMALL GIRL WEN DON TIRE FOR HOUSE SO SHE RUN FOLLOW MAN.
AT HER AGE SHE DON THEY FOLLOW FOLLOW MAN
NO BE THE MAN FAULT
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by cmoneke: 8:34am On Mar 11, 2016
lonelydora:
Yunusa if found guilty should face the law.
Pls which one is if found guilty d little girl is question is 6. Month pragnent if dat nt proff

2 Likes

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by Bhella5(m): 8:35am On Mar 11, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.AM STILL TRYING TO GET THE KINDA PRESIDENT WE NAIJA GHAT.....THE IDIOTt IS MORE THAN A FVCKING SLOWPOKE

SO HE WAN TELL ME SAY HE NEVER HEAR VHIZ NEWS?
SHUT UP EDIOT! IS THAT HOW YOU TALK TO YA FADA?

1 Like

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by dungburu: 8:35am On Mar 11, 2016
Who are behind the sponsor of Yinusa's release if not the emir. I wonder when north will get it right in this country. As far as the offence is being committed by a northernet, its no longer a crime.

Are they telling us the action of the abductor is justifiable? How I wish am the judge, I will order for the arrest of the sympathizers of Yinusa and send them to jail as far as their deeds are actionable.

Religion is our major problem in this country and its the people that carry religion on their head that commit the worst crime ever in this country.

1 Like

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by peacengine(m): 8:36am On Mar 11, 2016
The emir's game plan: "Yinusa, I am responsible for the atrocities done to Ese, but just say you are guilty, we will get you out ASAP we own the government "

1 Like

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by pabloid(m): 8:38am On Mar 11, 2016
fiizznation:

May all your underaged daughters WILLINGLY elope with strangers to psychotic Emir's palaces

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by Raiders: 8:40am On Mar 11, 2016
blackpanda:

Yes he is technically guilty of statutory rape.
But I was speaking of his intent. Everybody makes mistake.
And before u call 18 an adult, remember yourself at 18. We all did stupid things. Even at 25 in the university, boys are still misbehaving. Let alone 18.

Its not an excuse tho. But I think the court shld temper justice with mercy. The boy is obviously ready to marry her. So its not a case of rape and run.
first of all, the rapist is not 18 years old but 25 years old. How would you feel if a 25 years old kidnapped and get your 14 year old daughter pregnant. I guess you will go to court and beg for the judge to release the 25 years old man because he wants to marry your 14 years old child

3 Likes

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by salykely(m): 8:41am On Mar 11, 2016
kingdenny:
This is Nigeria where justice is thrown to thé wolves i wont be surprise if this is swept under thé carpet, until wé learn to put aside ethnic and religion sentiment in our approach to What concern us and Nigeria wé will never progress as a nation but only going in circles

Mr, the truth is that you only know the side of the story as told by Ese oruru's parents. Till this moment you can't with certainty tell us what really happened. You cant even with certainty tell us the real age of Ese. Beware of the media and their lies
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by pabloid(m): 8:42am On Mar 11, 2016
peacengine:
The emir's game plan: "Yinusa, I am responsible for the atrocities done to Ese, but just say you are guilty, we will get you out ASAP we own the government "
The same emir that beheaded a Christian in kano years ago. The same emir that sponsors boko haram, and lies about $20 billion dollars no one can trace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by cmoneke: 8:42am On Mar 11, 2016
Tonyclems:

I love ur argument it shows u re informed. to some point I agree with u but to a very large extent I don't. if yunusa had no intention of eloping with her, he should have told the parent of ese being it dat he has stayed with them for 10yrs. also remember, yunusa's dad also confirmed dat his son called to tell him abt his plan to come with young miss ese but he said 'NO'. now if its not a calculated plan by yunusa as u claimed, he would have listened to the father's advice. let's leave religion out of dis, whether Christian or Muslim nobody will celebrate a tin like dis. I totally agree with u over d fact dat ese's parent didn't notice dis due to there carelessness, but dat is not a justification for yunusa....hope I have not offended anybody with this?
U didn't say d main fact dat. He slept with a 14 yrs old nt onws or twice but God knows hw many tiget her pregnent bc he belive wen she I'd pregnent she went run away n leve here baby dat is hw day tink dis is nt d 1st time I no like 2 of my class mate dsme tin happened to them

1 Like

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by peacengine(m): 8:43am On Mar 11, 2016
fiizznation:
[s][/s]Yunusa is innocent of the allegations he has been accused of, and this will always be my stand. Just because yunusa doesn't have access or money to a good lawyer doesn't mean he should be treated with disrespect. A girl of 14yrs WILLINGLY eloped with her lover from bayelsa to kano, and all of a sudden everybody is calling for yunusa's head.

I just saw Audu bukarti's( i happen to know the good man personally) name as one of yunusa's representative in court. Fortunately the man is highly intelligent and I trust what he can do. After all is said and done, I will urge bukarti to file a defamatory case against ese's parents because they have already defamed yunusa's character[s][/s].

Dude, I dare you to come to Cross River state, take any girl below 18 or any woman without the consent of her family by using Touch and follow. I dare you to do it, just use yourself as an example, or send another man to try it, I dare you and your Emir to try it grin

3 Likes

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by desire222(f): 8:43am On Mar 11, 2016
emekamigo:
Igbos, you see how they gather for their own-
Shameless IGBOs,OHANEZE,and all of you beggars and crumb eaters,greedy 3rd class citizens of their own country!
Go and sit down with ur hate talk. I'm an Igbo, and I am not a third class citizen. Speak for ur self,don't speak for others. If u are a third class citizen dat eats crumbs, other Igbos are not.
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by judondasylva(m): 8:43am On Mar 11, 2016
hmmmmmm so this is a country? am ashamed of this people so they still have the mouth to come out and talk trash? no wonder why some people call this country zoo and refused to be identified as Nigerians.
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by onyonyo: 8:44am On Mar 11, 2016
Questions for d forum that will be presented before d court:
1)How old was ese when the journey took place
2)Where d parents or guuidians informed of d movement
3)Did yinusa have canal knowledge of her
4)At what age can one be said to be old
5)Is their any moral justification in it.which leads to d issue of d relationship between law and morality,
enough to go into a contract/marriage as stated by d constitution
Pls after answering these questions with relevant citations of d law,u can give ur own verdict.
NB:the onus lies on d presecutor to prove beyound all reasonable doubt,cos he who asserts must prove.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Police Kill 5 Armed Robbers, Arrest 1 In Fierce Gun Battle In Lekki, Lagos / Emzor Reacts To BBC Documentary. Sacks Sales Rep. / Ijaw Youths Attacked In A Hotel In Bayelsa While Sharing Money. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.