Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

#FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail (30626 Views)

Ese: Yunusa’s Lawyer Faults Father, Your Son Is 18 Not 25 / Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today / My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 9:40am On Mar 11, 2016
fiizznation:
...bayelsa to kano, and all of a sudden everybody is calling for yunusa's head.

It is today in Nigeria that girls of different ages elope with random men to whatever destination?...

I'm kinda lost here. Is this a question or a statement?

I served in your region years ago by the way.
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by Remii(m): 9:42am On Mar 11, 2016
Raphael81:
free the rapist? Lawyers are lawyers but the real truth is that the man cannot avoid justice, his he subject to the southern laws or sharia laws? After trying him in the south i advise the sharia court should still try him and lash senses out of his head but it will be double jeopardy ...
na so dem dey rape? He took advance of the poor girl, not rape. Rape bayelsa girl, lol. Abi dem go teach you how to do the thing sef.
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by akinmusi(m): 9:42am On Mar 11, 2016
daretodiffer:

Moral ko immoral ni

E dey follow u go your husband's house.
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by neocortex: 9:43am On Mar 11, 2016
fiizznation:
Yunusa is innocent of the allegations he has been accused of, and this will always be my stand. Just because yunusa doesn't have access or money to a good lawyer doesn't mean he should be treated with disrespect. A girl of 14yrs WILLINGLY eloped with her lover from bayelsa to kano, and all of a sudden everybody is calling for yunusa's head.

It is today in Nigeria that girls of different ages elope with random men to whatever destination? I urge kano elites to get a very good lawyer for yunusa who will battle it out in court with ese's lawyer, her parents and the government of bayelsa state. Ese's parents especially the mother are very wayward. They failed to train their daughter and instead they are looking for young yunusa to blame for their failure. Anybody that heard the narrative of ese's mother will definitely know the woman is hiding the true picture of her daughter's story.

I just saw Audu bukarti's( i happen to know the good man personally) name as one of yunusa's representative in court. Fortunately the man is highly intelligent and I trust what he can do. After all is said and done, I will urge bukarti to file a defamatory case against ese's parents because they have already defamed yunusa's character.

Yet another pedophile supporter spotted.
You can't use a 7th century mentality in a 21st century world.
Be civilized!
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by tempest01(m): 9:45am On Mar 11, 2016
The person that wrote up those charges is half baked. I'm no lawyer, but reading those charges, they seem like they don't hold water....all he has to do is prove she wasn't coerced.
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by Memyselfu2009(m): 9:53am On Mar 11, 2016
fiizznation:
Look young man, I don't like folks who throw insults at any random cognomen on faceless fora. You would have still pass your own opinion without name callings.

That been said. No court of any jurisdiction have found yunusa guilty of the baseless accusations he was been accused of. What I and everybody have been reading online and offline is how yunusa the Muslim boy from the north "kidnapped/abducted" the innocent young christian bayelsa girl called ese from the south. Then I asked you, if this is not disrespect to yunusa's person then what is it? Yunusa has outrightly said he never abducted ESE rather she was the one that willingly followed him to kano. The girl is 14 as you all want everybody to believe. Then why are you not calling for the heads of ese's parents who failed to tell their 14yrs old child that it is very wrong to elope with boys to wherever?

Look young man, nobody is a fool and nobody believed the facade that ese's mother told journalists. Like I outrightly said. If you guys think nobody will stand up and speak/fight for yunusa, then you guys must be joking

These questions goes to you can you elope with a 14yrs girl even if she is ready to go with you? Would you call that love. Can a 14yrs really decide what's best for her? What if the 14yrs girl was your daughter would you be happy she elope with a 25yrs old guy? I normal adult age is 18yrs old i believe a 25yrs old man would use is sense of reasoning to know the girl in question is till young and can't decide for her self
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by danidee10(m): 9:53am On Mar 11, 2016
kingdenny:
This is Nigeria where justice is thrown to thé wolves i wont be surprise if this is swept under thé carpet, until wé learn to put aside ethnic and religion sentiment in our approach to What concern us and Nigeria wé will never progress as a nation but only going in circles

Please how far Dasuki and Dokpesi's case....i've not heard or seen anything on Nairaland about that. hope they've not swept it under the carpet oooo embarassed

1 Like

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by Sharoniah(f): 9:57am On Mar 11, 2016
fiizznation:
Yunusa is innocent of the allegations he has been accused of, and this will always be my stand. Just because yunusa doesn't have access or money to a good lawyer doesn't mean he should be treated with disrespect. A girl of 14yrs WILLINGLY eloped with her lover from bayelsa to kano, and all of a sudden everybody is calling for yunusa's head.

It is today in Nigeria that girls of different ages elope with random men to whatever destination? I urge kano elites to get a very good lawyer for yunusa who will battle it out in court with ese's lawyer, her parents and the government of bayelsa state. Ese's parents especially the mother are very wayward. They failed to train their daughter and instead they are looking for young yunusa to blame for their failure. Anybody that heard the narrative of ese's mother will definitely know the woman is hiding the true picture of her daughter's story.

I just saw Audu bukarti's( i happen to know the good man personally) name as one of yunusa's representative in court. Fortunately the man is highly intelligent and I trust what he can do. After all is said and done, I will urge bukarti to file a defamatory case against ese's parents because they have already defamed yunusa's character.
Justice may not prevail here,but I am certain NEMESIS will prevail
Fizznation you're wickedly and heartlessly bias, I hope such will happen to your own daughter

2 Likes

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by glossy6(f): 9:57am On Mar 11, 2016
fiizznation:
Look young man, I don't like folks who throw insults at any random cognomen on faceless fora. You would have still pass your own opinion without name callings.

That been said. No court of any jurisdiction have found yunusa guilty of the baseless accusations he was been accused of. What I and everybody have been reading online and offline is how yunusa the Muslim boy from the north "kidnapped/abducted" the innocent young christian bayelsa girl called ese from the south. Then I asked you, if this is not disrespect to yunusa's person then what is it? Yunusa has outrightly said he never abducted ESE rather she was the one that willingly followed him to kano. The girl is 14 as you all want everybody to believe. Then why are you not calling for the heads of ese's parents who failed to tell their 14yrs old child that it is very wrong to elope with boys to wherever?

Look young man, nobody is a fool and nobody believed the facade that ese's mother told journalists. Like I outrightly said. If you guys think nobody will stand up and speak/fight for yunusa, then you guys must be joking

Did he call your name or moniker? He gave his opinion. Shikena

If Yunusa did not kidnapp her is it adultnapp?
To you northerners, a 14 yr old girl is a woman capable of taking decisions regarding marriage. But to us down south, She is what she is, a mere child.
The earlier you get it right the better for all of us.

1 Like

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by danidee10(m): 9:58am On Mar 11, 2016
Memyselfu2009:

These questions goes to you can you elope with a 14yrs girl even if she is ready to go with you. Would you call that love. Can a 14yrs really decide what's best for her?

No wori yourself some people will neva have sense. classic Example

Somebody forgot to lock his door, you went in and stole his money and they caught you after some days

You now want the court to blame the person for leaving his door open
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by Forwetinnah: 9:58am On Mar 11, 2016
...SLS at work!! Those lawyers are on his pay roll. If yellow coughs, Sanusi's depravity will out for all to see. Even if Yellow goes scot free, Ese is still alive to tell what really happened. Whether under a jinx or not...one day she will tell us what happened in the palace for 7 months. I hope they have Yellow ' s DNA already? They need to ascertain if the child Ese's carrying is really his, they shouldn't just accept the fact that the baby is Yellow's because he and Ese said so. Hope that child doesn't turn out to be another Ameachi or Okorocha..this was how those 2 found themselves in a community they never belong to in the first place. Bloody Saboteurs
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by danidee10(m): 10:00am On Mar 11, 2016
fiizznation:

Somebody forgot to lock his door, you went in and stole his money and they caught you after some days

You now want the court to blame the person for leaving his door open

That is exactly what you're saying

Use your head abeg undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by glossy6(f): 10:05am On Mar 11, 2016
Memyselfu2009:

These questions goes to you can you elope with a 14yrs girl even if she is ready to go with you. Would you call that love. Can a 14yrs really decide what's best for her?

In the north and in Islam even 9yrs old can decide to get married but a woman is still half of a man's brain hence the evidence of a 10yr old lad is preferred to an evidence of a 50yr old woman!

Islam our problem, our bane as a nation.

Shhhh. They will soon start insulting me for exposing them but who really cares undecided
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by peacevilla: 10:06am On Mar 11, 2016
There is more to this story than abduction. Yinusa has been known to the family long time ago before the love affair started. The parents have a case to answer too while Yinusa too is also guilty. Let's just wait for the outcome of the jurisdiction.
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by glossy6(f): 10:07am On Mar 11, 2016
DrMeroThaEmperor:

I'm kinda lost here. Is this a question or a statement?

I served in your region years ago by the way.
And what did you notice while serving in the region?
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by okeybenjamin: 10:07am On Mar 11, 2016
Guy, taking a minor from the home of the parents to your own home against the wishes of the parents, willingly or unwillingly is a crime in our constitution not to mention sexual intercourse with a minor, so I wonder why I lawyer would say he has done nothing wrong, really baffles me

fiizznation:

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by Sharoniah(f): 10:08am On Mar 11, 2016
sometimes when I read some people's comment on certain issues, i'll just say 'O MY GOD, IF YOUR DAD HAD KNOWN YOU'll BE USELESS TO YOUR GENERATION, HE'd HAVE FLUSHED YOU AWAY IN A CONDOM'
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by dazdilijae(m): 10:10am On Mar 11, 2016
AfroKnight:

When you wouldn't read how would you be informed?

Ese's lawyers have dropped the charges of Forceful marriage and Forceful conversion to Islam. Don't let bigotry ridicule you. Mudslinging cannot win your case.

you read it upside down the case is Inspector General verses Yunusa and not Ese verse Yunusa
the crime comitted is against the state as such being prosecuted y the state not the family of the girl
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by soniawarmate: 10:12am On Mar 11, 2016
MrAboki:
#FreeYinusaYellow.. grin grin

#ArrestEseOruru&HerMother. grin
All you know how to do Is kidnap an underage girl sleep with her and make her pregnant with your uncircumcised abuna idiots.... Yunusa if you like say what your gutter mouth can produce must face the law.. Even if emir is backing him up because he had his own share of the girl will not help fools like you don't live long.
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by Kingspin(m): 10:12am On Mar 11, 2016
fiizznation:

You can sleep with a goat and get away with it. Who cares?
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by breakeven: 10:16am On Mar 11, 2016
Uhmm! Now I agree with Nnamdi KANU that Nigeria is a zoo. A criminal is about to be celebrated because of tribal and religious differences. I pity Nigeria.
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by softvio(m): 10:16am On Mar 11, 2016
Eses 17? Yunusa 18? Lol your myopic mind keep rising like that miniachara spring. From 18 one is eligible to vote, but Yunusa's Father confirm that his son is 25. Ese's mother said her daughter is 14.. I don't get where you're buying all this stoopidity from

fiizznation:

Look my friend, this ese/yunusa saga won't have regenerated to this point if reasonable people and junk mainstream media houses didn't bring politics, ethnicity and religion into it. Fortunately they have succeeded in making this two lovebirds story into a politically motivated story, that is; south versus north and Muslims versus Christians. And no matter what anybody will say or think, this is how this case will be viewed by majority of the populace.

A pastor recently abducted three school girls(all where minors), nobody knows whether he has carnally known them and nobody seems to care. We didn't hear people call for the pastors head as we heard every jack and Jill calling for yunusa's head. And why is this so?

At your second paragraph, may I also remind you that yunusa is an 18 years old teenager who is ignorance (though the law said ignorance is never an excuse) of the law that is not even properly defined? Yunusa didn't murder anybody. His actions and inactions were all base on negligence.

The girl in question is even 17yrs. Yes ESE is rightfully 17yrs old because she said it herself. No clarity is needed here whether with her original birth certificate or anything else. She "might have actually told yunusa that she is 17yrs before they eventually elope together
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by wirinet(m): 10:17am On Mar 11, 2016
tempest01:
The person that wrote up those charges is half baked. I'm no lawyer, but reading those charges, they seem like they don't hold water....all he has to do is prove she wasn't coerced.

My brother, it seems your are the only one not carried away by sentiments. Those charges are laughable. I am sure once the prosecution gets Ese to testify whether she was coerced or not not, the case is as good as gone. I thought the allegations are statutory rape (having sex with a minor) and kidnap (not forceful as Ese was said to follow Yenusa to Kano willingly).

Which one be forceful conversion of religion again? is there such law in our statute?
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by misreal(m): 10:21am On Mar 11, 2016
fiizznation:

your write up makes a lot of sense sir.most 14yr olds,especially females are often looking forward to the day a guy will ask them out.therefore,chances are ese eloped with yunusa.but sir,for a 25 yr old man not to know that he shouldnt travel with a 14yr girl(minor as by the law) without due consent from her parents is enough to send him behind bars,talkmore of impregnanting her.i wish they were both minors.in otherwords,your friend yunusa is not a law abiding citizen of this great nation.
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by gsalvatore: 10:22am On Mar 11, 2016
fiizznation:

Your first paragraph shows that something is seriously wrong with your train of thought... 14year old willing eloped with a Yunusa? Is Yunusa not the adult that is supposed to be thinking? Does he(even you) expect a minor to know what's going on?

If a southerner did something like this to a northern girl and even convert her to another religion as well as impregnate her...we all know what will be happening..

No matter how hypocrites will want to play this situation down...just have it in mind that it might happen to your daughter or sisters..
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by Forwetinnah: 10:22am On Mar 11, 2016
fiizznation:

Lol...and you think those Lawyers are actually fighting for Yellow or Sanusi. We all know who the main culprit here is, what about the other girl found in Sokoto Emir's palace? She strolled in and told the Emir she wants to be his wife i guess? I mean, we've heard countless cases like these...what is your excuse? Teenagers elope blaaaaah blaaaaah...like really? How many Hausa / Fulanis girls have done same since it's a normal thing to do? No South Southerner will be that stupid to bring an underage Hausa girl home...even playing with an underage girl down here is frowned at or discouraged but it's nothing to you lot up there, why wouldn't you support this madness?

Now you blame Ese's parent who were obviously at work or going about their businesses for Ese's abduction and forgot that Yinusa is 25...shouldn't he have known better than to tell Ese(a 13 year old child) it's okay to travel aaaaalll the way to Kano to get married? Or didn't Yinusa's father teach him not to travel with people's underage daughters? Tell me?? Since you now want to blame ESE'S parents, who weren't home when Yellow took Ese...and to even think Ese stayed in Kano for 7 months, yet Yinusa's dad never told his son to return Ese to her parents or didn't he know they came looking for her? Your defence is shameless..pray such rubbish doesn't happen to your daughter so that people won't question your parental skills. Pray your people get enlightened and get with the 21st century, staying here to defend this rubbish will even make an Arab muslim shudder
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by monex(m): 10:25am On Mar 11, 2016
fiizznation:

Your answer to the questions below will help me understand your point:

if a 14 yrs old girl seduces me into having intercourse with her and I oblige, am I guilty or not?
If my 10 years old son runs away from home to his friends family house becuase of fear of my flogging and lives there for 3 months woithout his friends parents trying to contact me or the police, are they (friends parents) guilty?
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by gsalvatore: 10:28am On Mar 11, 2016
tempest01:
The girl is a minor here...coerce or not...he should be punished..

She is 14... That is enough to nail him.

Case of Adam Johnson comes to mind.
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by tempest01(m): 10:31am On Mar 11, 2016
gsalvatore:
The girl is a minor here...coerce or not...he should be punished..

She is 14... That is enough to nail him.

Case of Adam Johnson comes to mind.
He should be punished....but the charges brought against him, it doesn't sound like the lawyer went to school, or wants a conviction. That's my point.
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by softvio(m): 10:32am On Mar 11, 2016
You are that kind of guy that could sex with a 3year-old baby and still justify your act by saying the baby gave you the consent to do so. P.e.e-d.o.o-f.i.l.e

fiizznation:
Whether she is 3yrs old or 2yrs old, ese has publicly told the entire world that she is 17yrs and she might have told yunusa the same thing. Already ese's statement has indicted her if you care to know.

1 Like

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by Forwetinnah: 10:33am On Mar 11, 2016
gsalvatore:

Your first paragraph shows that something is seriously wrong with your train of thought ... 14year old willing eloped with a Yunusa? Is Yunusa not the adult that is supposed to be thinking? Does he(even you) expect a minor to know what's going on?

If a southerner did something like this to a northern girl and even convert her to another religion as well as impregnate her...we all know what will be happening..

No matter how hypocrites will want to play this situation down...just have it in mind that it might happen to your daughter or sisters..

...very wrong I tell you!! A Southerner cant be blatantly walking around with an underage girl (they hide) talk more if marry one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FSARS Tracked Killer Of Cyriacus Onunkwo, Catholic Priest To Lagos Hideout / Police Kill 5 Armed Robbers, Arrest 1 In Fierce Gun Battle In Lekki, Lagos / Ijaw Youths Attacked In A Hotel In Bayelsa While Sharing Money. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.