Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

#FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail (30628 Views)

Ese: Yunusa’s Lawyer Faults Father, Your Son Is 18 Not 25 / Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today / My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by egobetatoday: 10:40pm On Mar 11, 2016
emymeeky:

Who will confirm that he impregnated her?

what a question?! Its just a miracle that you understand English and can write. My people usually say u cant hide pregnancy for long.
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by Mykelpato(m): 10:45pm On Mar 11, 2016
egobetatoday:

you mean allah?
grin grin I don't know what Allah is
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by talk2dmc(m): 12:01am On Mar 12, 2016
Istand4justice:
Where did yinusa get money to employ SAN hmmmmm sanusi
.... Lolz .
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by talk2dmc(m): 12:06am On Mar 12, 2016
Ndi ugwu !! No get shame at all .
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by jaytee01(m): 6:04am On Mar 12, 2016
fiizznation:
Yunusa is innocent of the allegations he has been accused of, and this will always be my stand. Just because yunusa doesn't have access or money to a good lawyer doesn't mean he should be treated with disrespect. A girl of 14yrs WILLINGLY eloped with her lover from bayelsa to kano, and all of a sudden everybody is calling for yunusa's head.

It is today in Nigeria that girls of different ages elope with random men to whatever destination? I urge kano elites to get a very good lawyer for yunusa who will battle it out in court with ese's lawyer, her parents and the government of bayelsa state. Ese's parents especially the mother are very wayward. They failed to train their daughter and instead they are looking for young yunusa to blame for their failure. Anybody that heard the narrative of ese's mother will definitely know the woman is hiding the true picture of her daughter's story.

I just saw Audu bukarti's( i happen to know the good man personally) name as one of yunusa's representative in court. Fortunately the man is highly intelligent and I trust what he can do. After all is said and done, I will urge bukarti to file a defamatory case against ese's parents because they have already defamed yunusa's character.
E dey pain you, abi?

Why are you people so addicted to running after small girls? If Yunusa eloped with your daughter of Ese's age, would you type this rubbish here?
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by emymeeky: 6:23am On Mar 12, 2016
egobetatoday:

what a question?! Its just a miracle that you understand English and can write. My people usually say u cant hide pregnancy for long.

You lack brain and objectivity . You just see a pregnant woman and a man accused of being responsible of raping and impregnating her and you'll conclude he's guilty . Where's your brain ?/have you conducted a DNA test to confirm the paternity of the baby ? Why is the court established in the First place ? Why is the accused taken to court ? Why not take him straight to jail ?

Since you believe the accused is guilty ( and you mistakenly took him to court ) , the onus lies on the prosecutor to prove his case beyond reasonable doubt before a judge of CONPETENT jurisdiction. Until then, keep shut and observe . The law is not a village gathering . Law is void of emotions . A judge doesn't send an accused to jail even when the JUDGE is a witness himself . The judge acta based on facts presented to him.

Wonder how murders go free ? Wonder why looters go free ?
The prosecutors failed to convince the jury .

Bury your emotional brain in the sand and stop being buharistic in your judgement
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by egobetatoday: 7:02am On Mar 12, 2016
emymeeky:

You lack brain and objectivity . You just see a pregnant woman and a man accused of being responsible of raping and impregnating her and you'll conclude he's guilty . Where's your brain ?/have you conducted a DNA test to confirm the paternity of the baby ? Why is the court established in the First place ? Why is the accused taken to court ? Why not take him straight to jail ?

Since you believe the accused is guilty ( and you mistakenly took him to court ) , the onus lies on the prosecutor to prove his case beyond reasonable doubt before a judge of CONPETENT jurisdiction. Until then, keep shut and observe . The law is not a village gathering . Law is void of emotions . A judge doesn't send an accused to jail even when the JUDGE is a witness himself . The judge acta based on facts presented to him.

Wonder how murders go free ? Wonder why looters go free ?
The prosecutors failed to convince the jury .

Bury your emotional brain in the sand and stop being buharistic in your judgement

hehehehihihi. like i said Its just a miracle that you understand English and can write. You can rumble alone for all i care!
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by Forwetinnah: 10:05am On Mar 12, 2016
fiizznation:
You missed the point here my friend, obviously you are ignorant of the laws of Islam and the way of life of an average northerner. I can cite many cases of christian girls from the south converting to Islam.

Now Islam as a religion has already made it absolutely clear that there is no composure in religion. No one will force to you to accept Islam if you don't want to. And at same time no Muslim has any power to reject somebody that wants to identity himself/herself with Islam. If you were very conversant with the north and Islam per say, you would have observed that many young Christian girls and boys convert to Muslims in their hundreds during Ramadan period. Some of these conversions are sometimes carried on local TVs's tabsir.

You see in this scenario, nobody usually forced anybody to convert to Islam but people willingly choose to become Muslims. Islam believes that once a child has reach his/her puberty age, then that child is no longer just a kid.

I feel sad as people misunderstood my stand here, I didn't say yunusa is right neither did I vilify yunusa here. All I'm saying here is; the true picture of this saga should be told to the public. And i think we may likely get to the root of the true story with bukarti's involvement. Yunusa might be innocent or guilty at the end of day, but people shouldn't have brought politics, religion and tribalism in the first place.

The tenets of islam and sharia law are entirely different from our Nigeria laws, and at the end of the day interpretation of these two laws might clash when the time to give the final verdict comes. Don't forget, Yunusa's only crime in bayelsa was ese's "abduction".

I won't like to say anything again because you will never understand me

So you ACTUALLY don't see anything wrong in taking an underage girl from her parents, converting her to your religion(with compulsory compulsion) and marrying her? Dont you think theres a reason why they abduct them when they're very young/innocent and cant fight for their right? These kids know practically nothing about love, marriage or life yet you make them wives (or should i say willing thralls) If you lot were so genuine and sensible, WHY DONT YOU CONSULT THE PARENTS BEFORE TAKING THEIR DAUGHTERS?! ISNT THIS MADNESS!! And when the parents painstakingly find their daughters in your homes, you tell them Rubbish like.."she has been converted and married off"? With whose consent?? A girl less than 18?!!

For starters these girls aren't muslims, so why snatch them away as if they were muslim child brides? You encroach into the home of a Christian, take his underage daughter. ..MARRY HER AND CONVERT HER TO ISLAM?! IS THAT A COMMAND FROM YOUR QURAN?!

Forget what the girls have said? They've been brainwashed into something they can't shake off(and don't tell me you don't know some charms were involved) If these cases were that of adult females, i dont think there would be much emphasis on the abnormality of the crime, besides when did the 'tenents of Islam' supercede the constitution of the Country? Wasnt a pastor sentenced to death according to the law of Nigeria for being a brute? Why does your Islamic law suddenly throw common sense and civility out the window when it suits you? Trust me, you can't try this rubbish in Saudi Arabia/Middle East where your religion originated from, they don't even marry Christians!! I mean, the Almajiris that are now political tools to your elites and complete nuisances to the society can't even be found there. Sometimes I wonder the kind of Islam you practice in Nigeria.

Keep your abnormality within the confines of your fellow believers..in one breath some of you are saying no one should bring religion into the whole mess, in another breath others are siting 'the tenents of Islam and Sharia law' as a yardstick to justify what happened. I can't believe this, smh. If Yellow had been a Southerner in a police cell up North charged with the same crime, that Police Station would have been burnt down with everybody in it by now..i hope you know that right? Yeah!! That's how barbaric and uncivilised you lot are in the name of Religion
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by honeychild(f): 2:36pm On Mar 12, 2016
daretodiffer:

Why don't we talk about sexual relations? Child marriage may be common in the north but having consensual sex with a teen is common practice in Nigeria.

Love this comment. All these hypocrites shouting paedophile are the same idiots who stand around corners calling teenage girls when they are sent out on errands by their parents. Any young girl of 13 and above will tell you that when she walks along the streets, boys and young men will call her and want to be her "friend". Now they are al, here screaming paedophile. Nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 12, 2016
honeychild:

Love this comment. All these hypocrites shouting paedophile are the same idiots who stand around corners calling teenage girls when they are sent out on errands by their parents. Any young girl of 13 and above will tell you that when she walks along the streets, boys and young men will call her and want to be her "friend". Now they are al, here screaming paedophile. Nonsense.

Your comment gladdens my heart. smiley

Bunch of hypocrites
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by HalimaSadiya(f): 2:59pm On Mar 12, 2016
BigElEddy:

I'm not supporting the dude but at 14 if you don't know what's right or wrong then you are a complete idiot. Have you ever met someone who's 14 before? That's someone probably in senior secondary class. So stop saying things like 14 year olds don't have brains inside their heads. Even 8 year olds in this very exposed generation we live in knows better.
Exactly ! Although I will not be biased as to fully support Yunusa because I'm a Northerner but that 14 year old girl is no longer a baby, she knows what's right from wrong.

1 Like

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by delpee(f): 9:26pm On Mar 12, 2016
A 14 year old is too young to make a lifetime decision on her own. By the way she was abducted at 13+. Anyone who believes what Yinusa did is right should look at their own kids or sisters of that age in school and consider how they'll feel if the neighbourhood uneducated artisan were to "elope" with her. No sane child with an ambition and in her perfect elements will willingly run away with someone like Yinusa.

Yinusa is 25 according to his dad. Matured for marriage probably as he had a fiancee in Kano. Why was he obsessed with a 13year old Christian? Lust not love in my opinion. In Islam, the parents consent is required. Did he ask for it?

There's more to this story especially now we're seeing more cases like this.
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by emymeeky: 9:15am On Mar 13, 2016
egobetatoday:

hehehehihihi. like i said Its just a miracle that you understand English and can write. You can rumble alone for all i care!

Chai ... This my English rendered you defenseless cheesy
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by chillbabe(f): 9:48am On Mar 13, 2016
thunder74:

From your statements I can deduct these two opinions: 1), You are a northerner, 2), You are a Muslim. If the above are incorrect please tell me then we can reason together reasonably bc if not whatever I say or anyone says here would be difficult for you to comprehend.
don't get it twisted dear he's not a muslim. Islam don't conduct evil acts ppl like this should stop giving islam a bad name.
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by RuJay: 11:26am On Mar 13, 2016
Shey na ordinary keke driver naim get moni take hire 4 lawyers nd a SAN? Dere is God ooo make una no dey deceive us again. God is jst luking @u pple nd am sure he is releasing his anger gradually his judgemental fire is being release soon. Again both christians nd Igbos shey u r seeing hw coperating nd united dere r? Dey r ready to use all dey hve to protect deir own even an ordinary keke driver. But in our case if we r nt popular well known, educatd we nt rich nobdy snd u. Shey we r seeing it ntorrrrrrrrrrrrr
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by ifyalways(f): 1:01pm On Mar 13, 2016
Updates?

The mind boggles @ thread, campaign et all.

Parents, SIT UP!!!!
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by egobetatoday: 5:12pm On Mar 13, 2016
emymeeky:

Chai ... This my English rendered you defenseless cheesy

heheehiohiohio... you are a kid to have thought you actually spoke english. lol. what you wrote is called engilipazu! im surprised you still didnt understand what i wrote...i know you'll soon ask me for interpretation.
its a miracle you can speak and write...meaning you do not even comprehend what you write. Try and keep to your argument man...you said she isnt pregnant?
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by emymeeky: 6:13pm On Mar 13, 2016
egobetatoday:

heheehiohiohio... you are a kid to have thought you actually spoke english. lol. what you wrote is called engilipazu! im surprised you still didnt understand what i wrote...i know you'll soon ask me for interpretation.
its a miracle you can speak and write...meaning you do not even comprehend what you write. Try and keep to your argument man...you said she isnt pregnant?

Hahaha you be olodo oo... Hahaha. Where did I say she isn't pregnant?
What I have always maintained was that there's is a possibility that the pregnancy doesn't belong to him .

Chai . some brains are leaking cheesy
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by egobetatoday: 6:16pm On Mar 13, 2016
emymeeky:

Hahaha you be olodo oo... Hahaha. Where did I say she isn't pregnant?
What I have always maintained was that there's is a possibility that the pregnancy doesn't belong to him .

Chai . some brains are leaking cheesy

lying liar! read through all your comments!
oh well, its a miracle that you can read and write!
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by emymeeky: 6:49pm On Mar 13, 2016
egobetatoday:

lying liar! read through all your comments!
oh well, its a miracle that you can read and write!

Chai .... You're suffering from amnesia tongue cheesy grin

Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by egobetatoday: 7:32pm On Mar 13, 2016
emymeeky:

Chai .... You're suffering from amnesia tongue cheesy grin
says the guy stylishly trying to deny it! Gosh! You cant even remember where the discussion started from. lol. oh well, my verdict remains the same!
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by muteeu(m): 8:39pm On Mar 13, 2016
A SINFUL SILENCE WHEN A PASTOR AND 2 OTHER CHRISTIAN TERRORIST ABDUCT 3 TEENAGE GIRLS FROM SCHOOL

For the record, pastor Akanji Oluwaseun was among the terrorists that abducted the schoolgirls in Ikorodu. Interestingly, the other members of the gang, as paraded by the police, are Christians. In fact, one of them is Emmanuel, meaning, God is with us.

But our Christian dominated media didn't condemn the men's religion (Christianity), the way they did in the case of Yunusa, the man that allegedly abducted/eloped Ese.

In fact, one of the media described Mr. Oluwaseun as a fake pastor, in a bid to protect pastoral business venture (LOL).

Our hypocritical Christian activists have suddenly gone into hiding now that the kidnappers of the minors in Ikorodu are their "brothers-in-Christ". I was expecting them to shake social media, just as they did in the case of Ese's abduction saga.

When two people fight, and the referee to the fight take sides! What do you expect? That is why Allah (swt) says in the noble Qur'an: "... persistently stand firm on justice, and be witnesses for Allah, even if it be against yourselves or parents and relatives.

"Whether one is rich or poor, Allah is more worthy of both. So follow not [personal] inclination, lest you not be just. And if you distort [your testimony] or refuse [to give it], then indeed Allah is ever, with what you do, Acquainted." Q4: 135

And to the police, I commend them for the good job, and for parading the suspects in the abduction of the ikorodu school girls to the general public, barely 24 hours after they were apprehended.

But, if I may ask, why is it taking "donkey years" to parade Yunusa to the world? It is sad, we've not heard directly from the man in the middle of the Ese's abduction saga. Too sad!

Little wonder why some observers believe that the Ese saga is a conspiracy, meant to smear the image of Islaam, Emir Sanusi, Sharia Commission and the generality of Muslims.

"They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it." Q61: 8

WAKE UP FROM THE UNHOLY SLUMBER AND SMELL THE BROTH
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by emymeeky: 10:22pm On Mar 13, 2016
egobetatoday:

says the guy stylishly trying to deny it!
Gosh! You cant even remember where the discussion started from. lol.
oh well, my verdict remains the same!

Cry me a river grin
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by egobetatoday: 7:55am On Mar 14, 2016
emymeeky:

Cry me a river grin
e dey pain am grin
Re: #FreeYunusaYellow: SAN, 4 Lawyers File For Yunusa Yellow's Bail by Ezeebube2(m): 1:18pm On May 15, 2016
daretodiffer:

What If the practice is the norm and there are no reasonable way of finding out that the defendant knew what he did was illegal?

firstly, ignorance of d law is not an excuse and any cultural norm or practice that is repugnant to d rules of natural justice, equity and good conscience is null and void. Take for example, d killing of twins was a cultural norm in Calabar bt it's a crime under d law. Female circumcision is a norm in some parts of Anambra state and not even regarded as a crime in our laws, yet d practice is frowned @ by all. That's my humble submission dear.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Police Kill 5 Armed Robbers, Arrest 1 In Fierce Gun Battle In Lekki, Lagos / Emzor Reacts To BBC Documentary. Sacks Sales Rep. / Ijaw Youths Attacked In A Hotel In Bayelsa While Sharing Money. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.