Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,092 members, 7,814,806 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB (25261 Views)

Omololu Olunloyo With Pastor E.A Adeboye (Photos) / My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB / Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo: I Earn $50 Per Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB by hakeem4(m): 11:22am On Mar 11, 2016
Okay
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB by caphone: 11:22am On Mar 11, 2016
[quote author=Eugenedimgba post=43668599]Just as expected before now,the social media Biafra vocalist has disassociated herself from the group, citing violence as a reason.

https://m.facebook.com/HNNAfrica/photos/a.405424202878728.98115.405398802881268/982107975210345/?type=3&source=54[/quotes

I still don't get a clear pucture of what is happening here. Biafra....kemi....marriege.....lies......propaganda. I still don't get it
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 11, 2016
#yawns
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB by Gkemz: 11:23am On Mar 11, 2016
Yoruba lady and her cronies displaying her backstabbing and cowardice abilities.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB by mayama(m): 11:24am On Mar 11, 2016
Biafra or death,how does that even sound to you who say trust Yorba at your peril,if she said she's opting out as a result of violent excuse, respect her opinion

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 11, 2016
She's VERY sensible this time around...*Strong Questions*

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB by opribo(m): 11:24am On Mar 11, 2016
She's a mole to distract and derail our noble course. We shall ignore her and remain focused.
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 11, 2016
AlfaSeltzer:
Trust yoruba at your own peril
this is exactly the same way tonyebarcanista used and dumped you IPOD fools. Now he's begging to use you again. grin

expect FFK's own Rejection of Upon.

one by one

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB by OpinionLeader: 11:25am On Mar 11, 2016
Both Kemi and the IPOB/Biafran rogues are hopeless. They can go and die for all I care.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 11, 2016
GINJALANDGIST:
Honestly, I think even IPOB people were sceptical of her, never think they too her serious.

If I give you e-knock from my PC. grin

Skeptical ko, Skepta ni.I think its hightime I take screenshots cheesy grin grin

Una wan change mouth

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB by Mzjacy(f): 11:28am On Mar 11, 2016
It is well
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB by repogirl(f): 11:28am On Mar 11, 2016
She should go to YouTube and check the dates on kanu's videos and see when the agitation started.

Mad woman.

Although, she is right about the #biafraordeath part. We really don't need any more death in this country. Boko haram and Fulani herdsmen are doing enough of that already.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB by medpren: 11:28am On Mar 11, 2016
aspabay:
What I don't understand is why this agitation didn't start with GEJ and you waited for a Yoruba and Hausa in power?

IPOB was registered before Buhari came into power, Buhari is going to jail for killing unarmed protesters!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB by bettercreature(m): 11:29am On Mar 11, 2016
PFRB:
When things get tough, the average fair whether person runs away from you.
One of the reason a president must be very tough,they fear they may end up like Nnamdi Kanu

Anyway,this Kemi of a woman is a mad woman,dont believe anything she says

1 Like

Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB by Omoluabi16(m): 11:32am On Mar 11, 2016
I remember just few months ago when these IPOB baboons were praising this sick woman to the high heavens.They even nicknamed her 'Nkem' ada biafr@ and all. now she is a 'Yoruba' a saboteur e.t.c. these ipob people are a group of unlearned people, filled with thugs who are hopeless.Nnamdi has successfully brainwashed them..their 'dilector' is always right, has successfully turned them away from God.

what cracks me up is when they say they are 'whiter than snow' Lmao!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB by jbbalarabe(m): 11:33am On Mar 11, 2016
Hmmmm, they Are talking we are watching but action is what moves a stone.
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB by AGO25(m): 11:34am On Mar 11, 2016
What I don't understand is why this agitation didn't start with GEJ and you waited for a Yoruba and Hausa in power? BC british evil marraige has nt expire then. Agitation started after they refuse to brake nig during confab.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB by Omoluabi16(m): 11:36am On Mar 11, 2016
repogirl:
She should go to YouTube and check the dates on kanu's videos and see when the agitation started.

Mad woman.

Although, she is right about the #biafraordeath part. We really don't need any more death in this country. Boko haram and Fulani herdsmen are doing enough of that already.
sweet girl
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 11, 2016
Soldier go, Soldier cone, barrack still remain.
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB by guyu: 11:39am On Mar 11, 2016
kemi Omololu Olunloyo The spirit of biafrans Heros will kill u very soon
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB by karllemah44(m): 11:39am On Mar 11, 2016
Dis kemi gurl .. Hu z she 2 decide d fate of igbos., quite cunny though she spoke d truth abt biafra or death
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB by PBundles(m): 11:40am On Mar 11, 2016
GOOD QUESTION, waiting for an answer, so all the problems started when GMB took over?

aspabay:
What I don't understand is why this agitation didn't start with GEJ and you waited for a Yoruba and Hausa in power?

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB by PBundles(m): 11:45am On Mar 11, 2016
Its called slave mentality. When you masters have pitted you against one another so that you fight to be the house nig.er and not the field nig.er. In the United States, the Caribbean and certain EU countries, it has always surprised me to hear how blacks their put down africans, while Im thinking to myself...where do you think your roots are from, Mars??

Sesanbimbo:
One of the major problems of the black nations is that we dawdle on minor issues.
I believe, black people blood are congealed with hatred and deceit from our leaders who are demagogue, thus making us bias and chauvinistist. We need to expunge this ongoing enmity and delve
Into our cultures and historys.
We became so contentious and we forgot what brought us together at first.
One Nigeria great nation.
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB by remigiusizunna(m): 11:49am On Mar 11, 2016
Why won't she back when Kuje and Kirikiri prisons are not yet full
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB by PBundles(m): 11:49am On Mar 11, 2016
Soliciting for arms against an legitimately, Democratically chosen government, they should be as well as tried for treason and executed.

1United1:
Before the Year Runs Out, IPOB Will Be Declared A Terrorist Organization...

lalasticlala the 2nd time
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB by tsdarkside(m): 11:50am On Mar 11, 2016
Omoluabi16:
I remember just few months ago when these IPOB baboons were praising this sick woman to the high heavens.They even nicknamed her 'Nkem' ada biafr@ and all. now she is a 'Yoruba' a saboteur e.t.c. these ipob people are a group of unlearned people, filled with thugs who are hopeless.Nnamdi has successfully brainwashed them..their 'dilector' is always right, has successfully turned them away from God.

Realy?..... Hilarious... grin grin

Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB by flokii: 11:53am On Mar 11, 2016
grin grin grin

another betrayal... a big blow to IPOB

Kemi they will beat you o... better take ur time grin
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB by tsdarkside(m): 11:53am On Mar 11, 2016
sad
Omoluabi16:

Sorry... My smartphone dey craze... grin
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB by gigabyte13: 11:54am On Mar 11, 2016
Hmmmm as useless as ever. Watch as IPOB thugs will rain curses and abuses on her in their usual manners.

So na now, her brain open say biafrans are brainwashed lunatics. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB by applemark: 11:55am On Mar 11, 2016
Skepta is a UK grime artist, quite good i must say!

OmoAjowa7:

If I give you e-knock from my PC. grin

Skeptical ko, Skepta ni.I think its hightime I take screenshots cheesy grin grin

Una wan change mouth

1 Like

Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB by Omoluabi16(m): 11:56am On Mar 11, 2016
tsdarkside:
sad

Sorry... My smartphone dey craze... grin
lol, go change am now.
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 11, 2016
1United1:
Before the Year Runs Out, IPOB Will Be Declared A Terrorist Organization...

lalasticlala the 2nd time
IPOB is already regarded as a terrorist organization and is being treated as such by the govt. We cant afford to have another boko haram group growing on our soil. The govt needs to exterminate them completely with extreme prejudice

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NLC Rejects Hike In Petrol Price, Electricity Tariff As Protest Looms / Ibeju-Lekki Police station Was not Burnt, Hoodlums Burnt 5 Vehicles (Pictures) / Ayu dares Wike: Nobody Will Sack Me As PDP Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.