Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB (25262 Views)

Omololu Olunloyo With Pastor E.A Adeboye (Photos) / My Profound Apologies To The Ndi'igbo And Biafra Secessionist Group IPOB / Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo: I Earn $50 Per Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB by tsdarkside(m): 11:58am On Mar 11, 2016
Omoluabi16:
lol, go change am now.

Wire me moni nau... grin grin

My igbo woman went to delta on holydays... She bled me dry... Chaiii.. grin grin

So long she is happy.. I will have peace of mind... grin
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB by flokii: 12:00pm On Mar 11, 2016
medpren:

IPOB was registered before Buhari came into power, Buhari is going to jail for killing unarmed protesters!

wait.. are you serious?

tell me more..

who'll take him to jail? Chukwu abi ma or who? grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 11, 2016
[size=13pt]When we were telling you this woman is slightly mentally off you thought the Yorubas were out with their propaganda. You even invited her to your IPOB station. That stuff was funny!!! No yoruba would speak against his own people even if he is a political opposition, culturally you become an omo ale. Anyone who does it is likely mentally off

Dont be surprised she would be supporting the Fulani killers next, she is mentally unstable either by choice or whatever get it??[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB by flokii: 12:05pm On Mar 11, 2016
egalitarian78:
D real reason why u trust them at ur own peril. In Aburi Ghana, Ojukwu n Awolowo both agreed for secession after Gowon bungled d opportunity of confederation with a central govt but suddenly Awo was offered Finance Minister and he betrayed Ojukwu. This sowed d seed of mutual suspicion btwn d east n d west. Bia*** is a spirit and according to Soyinka can't be defeated. While I v always viewed her support with a pinch of support I can only thnk God today who has shown d world thru her melancholic behaviour dat she is highly unstable.

you see ?

she is now UNSTABLE according to you..

buh wasn't then.. when she was drumming support for you guys
you guys feel you're too smart buh then ya'll are d most easily manipulated tribe in Africa..

d other senator woman that called APC muslim agenda but later wen't to join ain't unstable o...

just continue

8 Likes

Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB by SHAIBULIAR: 12:05pm On Mar 11, 2016
Make I buy land for here this area go good to sidon look mad people Wey dey pass

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB by SHAIBULIAR: 12:07pm On Mar 11, 2016
gcode123:
[size=13pt]When we were telling you this woman is slightly mentally off you thought the Yorubas were out with their propaganda. You even invited her to your IPOB station. That stuff was funny!!! No yoruba would speak against his own people even if he is a political opposition, culturally you become an omo ale. Anyone who does it is likely mentally off

Dont be surprised she would be supporting the Fulani killers next, she is mentally unstable either by choice or whatever get it??[/size]
oro anti ye lowo aye ninu

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB by Omoluabi16(m): 12:08pm On Mar 11, 2016
tsdarkside:

Wire me moni nau... grin grin

My igbo woman went to delta on holydays... She bled me dry... Chaiii.. grin grin
Go away lad, I don't know you.Besides, you aren't among my harem of 'sweet girls'
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB by tsdarkside(m): 12:09pm On Mar 11, 2016
flokii:

wait.. are you serious?

tell me more..

who'll take him to jail? Chukwu abi ma or who? grin cheesy

Guy.. Be carefull.. Dont blasfem... dangerous.. sad
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB by tsdarkside(m): 12:12pm On Mar 11, 2016
Omoluabi16:
Go away lad, I don't know you.Besides, you aren't among my harem of 'sweet girls'

I am a sweet guy... Not a sweet girl... Sorry to disappoint you bros... grin
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB by PentiumPro(f): 12:12pm On Mar 11, 2016
Sometimes, you winning depend on your presentation.
She gave IPOB a clue already, shelve the notion of violence in your agitation.
Drop #BIAFRAORDEATH for #BIAFRAANDPEACE and see how people will support you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB by flokii: 12:15pm On Mar 11, 2016
tsdarkside:

Guy.. Be carefull.. Dont blasfem... dangerous.. sad

Ok... I won't

buh you sef take time..

war is war.. you don't expect Buhari to go and romance ojukwu at d war front... so there has to be casualties

just like soldiers didn't go to french-kiss demselves during world war

Have a nice day

1 Like

Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB by sendownrain: 12:15pm On Mar 11, 2016
Ipob has already issue a warning concerning kemi and disassociate itself from kemi for more than two months now.
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB by Ephemmm: 12:19pm On Mar 11, 2016
Lilimax:
All these attention seekers sef embarassed

Haha, Kemi has suddenly turned to attention seeker now: I though she was the only Yoruba who was not a 'coward' in your own slogan.

Btw, when is the next ultimatum please?

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB by tsdarkside(m): 12:20pm On Mar 11, 2016
flokii:

Ok... I won't

buh you sef take time..

war is war.. you don't expect Buhari to go and romance ojukwu at d war front... so there has to be casualties

just like soldiers didn't go to french-kiss demselves during world war

Have a nice day

you too... have a nice day too...

heyyyyyyyy..... my smartphone is working again.. grin

ohhh, happy dayyys..... grin grin
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB by ibadanfinest(m): 12:22pm On Mar 11, 2016
I don't know where Ipob get the story of Awolowo and Ojukwu having an agreement on secession.
It is true Awo met with Ojukwu when the latter was in prison with a proposal. Awo might on his own accept the proposal, but we Yoruba's have a mind of our own. The proposal was simply not accepted lobatan.

For the records, nobody betrayed anybody.

As for the mentally disturbed Kemi, I say congrat to her for seeing a business opportunity and she took advantage of it. When ipob is no longer selling, she pull out knowing pulling out will also attract traffic to her page. I know she on her own isn't smart o but her business manager is.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB by Omoluabi16(m): 12:25pm On Mar 11, 2016
tsdarkside:

I am a sweet guy... Not a sweet girl... Sorry to disappoint you bros... grin
lipsrsealed
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB by Ephemmm: 12:29pm On Mar 11, 2016
medpren:

[s]IPOB were very sceptical of her actually!

Easterners have learnt that yoruba can be very unstable for years! why should kemi the deportee be different? nobody is shocked grin

Infact we would have been shocked if it was an hausa man that supported IPOB and turned around but a yoruba? No we can't be shocked, they are wired like that. grin
[/s]

It is only a crazy man that cannot change his mind - Wole Soyinka.

However, are you guys not ashamed that the same mouth you used to praise Kemi is the same mouth you are now using to yab her? So you guys just realize now that Kemi is a deportee all because she is no more in the same school of thought with yours again.

You are a bunch of jokers, honestly.

8 Likes

Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB by Ariani: 12:29pm On Mar 11, 2016
She is obviously high on Osun weed. Come to Aba and mention her name and see that no one knows her. I am hearing of her for the first time today, that speaks volume of her insignificance,lol.

Why would any well breastfed Igbo man take any Yoruba support for Igbo secession serious, after the Awo and Banjo debacle.

Good riddance to bad rubbish, your presence was never felt, what more your absence. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB by Obipat(m): 12:30pm On Mar 11, 2016
Ugly no be small, any na yorubad. She fine for their eyes
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 11, 2016
Nobody is surprised. That's what Yoruba is known for; betrayal and lies
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 11, 2016
nnachukz:
A Yoruba? Supporting Biafra? Not possible. A Yoruba posting this news in high joy? Yes very possible.
Oga,I'm not Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB by iWrite4People: 12:47pm On Mar 11, 2016
All the hate that people like you spread- yet I can bet you will be found in a place of worship weekends. ..repent and turn to God. Stop generalising peoples and tribes.
medpren:

IPOB were very sceptical of her actually!

Easterners have learnt that yoruba
can be very unstable for years! why should kemi the deportee be different? nobody is shocked grin

Infact we would have been shocked if it was an hausa man that supported IPOB and turned around but a yoruba? No we can't be shocked, they are wired like that. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB by gwmlogistic: 1:02pm On Mar 11, 2016
She was the smartest Yoruba alive when she supported the struggle for Biafra, immediately she turned around she gets bashed like this,. I hail una

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB by Ijaya123: 1:03pm On Mar 11, 2016
I've said it before and will say it again, no right thinking person will support that fraud called Biafra orchestrated by one bastard Kanu. But then, not everybody thinks rightly though.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB by tsdarkside(m): 1:08pm On Mar 11, 2016
Ephemmm:
[/s]

It is only a crazy man that cannot change his mind - Wole Soyinka.

However, are you guys not ashamed that the same mouth you used to praise Kemi is the same mouth you are now using to yab her? So you guys just realize now that Kemi is a deportee all because she is no more in the same school of thought with your again.

You are a bunch of jokers, honestly.

i concur... bunch of hilarious-clueless-jokers-ineffectual-buffons sef, for that matter...

1 Like

Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB by shamecurls(m): 1:09pm On Mar 11, 2016
This woman murdered Biafrans in one write-up

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB by shamecurls(m): 1:12pm On Mar 11, 2016
[size=1pt][s]
egalitarian78:
D real reason why u trust them at ur own peril. In Aburi Ghana, Ojukwu n Awolowo both agreed for secession after Gowon bungled d opportunity of confederation with a central govt but suddenly Awo was offered Finance Minister and he betrayed Ojukwu. This sowed d seed of mutual suspicion btwn d east n d west. Bia*** is a spirit and according to Soyinka can't be defeated. While I v always viewed her support with a pinch of support I can only thnk God today who has shown d world thru her melancholic behaviour dat she is highly unstable.
[/s][/size]
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB by Misterdhee1(m): 1:18pm On Mar 11, 2016
An IPOB member should please answer the question the madam raised.. Why did The Biafran agitation started almost immediately after GEJ lost? Why?

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB by OBAGADAFFI: 1:26pm On Mar 11, 2016
Omoluabi16:
I remember just few months ago when these IPOB baboons were praising this sick woman to the high heavens.They even nicknamed her 'Nkem' ada biafr@ and all. now she is a 'Yoruba' a saboteur e.t.c. these ipob people are a group of unlearned people, filled with thugs who are hopeless.Nnamdi has successfully brainwashed them..their 'dilector' is always right, has successfully turned them away from God.

what cracks me up is when they say they are 'whiter than snow' Lmao!

grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB by OBAGADAFFI: 1:26pm On Mar 11, 2016
guyu:
kemi Omololu Olunloyo The spirit of biafrans Heros will kill u very soon

E pain am cry

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB by omoigbomina(m): 1:31pm On Mar 11, 2016
egalitarian78:
yet you trust soyinka's word enough to quote it as the gospel

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Visits Dapchi School Where Boko Haram Abducted 110 Girls / Osinbajo Insists On ‘Private Wedding’ For Daughter, Damilola Osinbajo / 2023 Presidency: Social Media Influencers Stage Upset Against APC,PDP.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.