Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,205 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him (67537 Views)

President Muhammadu Buhari, Past And Present (in Pictures) / Buhari Tweets comes to haunt him / How Buhari’s Kitchen Cabinet Is Crumbling - Ripples Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by AlanSugar(m): 11:09pm On Mar 11, 2016
funkyibodude:
you seriously asked that question?

I sure did, yeah!
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by OneManLegion(m): 11:10pm On Mar 11, 2016
udemzyudex:

Have you forgotten he is the minister of petroleum?

Finally someone with a sensible response!

Although even if he weren't the minister of petroleum, he has the ultimate responsibility for the failures and successes of this government. It's understandable if there are queues because some greedy kleptomaniacs fear he may have blocked their illicit source of revenue, what won't be understandable is if the queues persist for too long.
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 11, 2016
macarson2k:

Ben Murray Bruce don't know you from Adam ,talk of losing respect. Hold your respect.

BMB posted what PMB said and now people are even sleeping at station to get fuel.

The worst part of it is that he claim to be the minister of Petrolum.

God help us.

Are you supposed to quote me about this or the other person i quoted?
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by TolaniLuv: 11:19pm On Mar 11, 2016
Omeny:
U guys shamelessly Sai Baba, a man of the 80s to come rule a country of Millions of vibrant and vigorous youths and less than a year u guys are complaining!

Would u guys ever be satisfied even if Jesus come rule 9ja?

I don't care if Nigeria get worse than this because U got what u asked for!

For me and Innocents ones out there will not suffer or experience the hardship and hot economic climate in Nigeria right now!

GOD Bless Nigeria!

Amen

4 Likes

Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by Mike008(m): 11:25pm On Mar 11, 2016
He can go as far as promising he'll connect a Petrol pump in the household of every Nigerian.
You can hold him to his word but it will do u no good.

Thats a campaign, a proganda, allowed in Politics. And nobody can sue you for it.
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by appini: 11:25pm On Mar 11, 2016
funkyibodude:
i would admit that I have no idea about governance undecided. At least it's more honourable than making unrealistic promises thus deceiving the masses tongue

I wish Buhari can see this post, he will walk unclad in Duara.

What a technical knockout!

2 Likes

Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by oluwasegun007(m): 11:27pm On Mar 11, 2016
Will It b too harsh to say we Nigerians are very gullible... PDP or APC. They are d same ppl with different motto...

What we need in dis country is serioz revolution..

1 Like

Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by appini: 11:29pm On Mar 11, 2016
Barbarthundey:

Your epistle still boils down on what I said earlier... "Until you get to that position before you know it's not a child's play" we human tend to criticize when not in that position

Then he should resign and go back to his cow business in Duara.

1 Like

Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by appini: 11:34pm On Mar 11, 2016
OneManLegion:

Finally someone with a sensible response!

Although even if he weren't the minister of petroleum, he has the ultimate responsibility for the failures and successes of this government. It's understandable if there are queues because some greedy kleptomaniacs fear he may have blocked their illicit source of revenue, what won't be understandable is if the queues persist for too long.

A typical black man mentality. How long will you continue to sit on the fence? Learn how to call a spade a spade.

Buhari is a totally confused man at this stage.

4 Likes

Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by henrygale(m): 11:40pm On Mar 11, 2016
funkyibodude:
i would admit that I have no idea about governance undecided. At least it's more honourable than making unrealistic promises thus deceiving the masses tongue
He didn't only just deceive d masses,but also now makes it look like 'u were fools to believe all those things I said while campaigning'!. He's d c-in-c now so can do as e like.

3 Likes

Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by opribo(m): 11:41pm On Mar 11, 2016
For every single lai they told us it shall comeback to haunt 'em
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by Nobody: 11:54pm On Mar 11, 2016
It is shanji
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by LAFOCUZY: 11:59pm On Mar 11, 2016
Recall sometime in august last year kachukwu informed us that the refinaries will start producing 19 million out of the 40 million daily consumption from september. He said that the remaining will be imported to supplement internal refining capacity. In november we were hit with severe scarcity and same refinaries kachukwu said were working he later confirmed prouced less than 10 percent of daily consumption

How about ministers are mere noise makers

How about the promise of N5k to unemployed graduates that have now changed to the most vunerable nigerians or the feeding of school children that is no longer mentioned or the membership of counter islamic terrorist group that the government spokesman and the media said that Nigeria declined membership offer- only for the president to confirm in Aljazera that Nigeria accepted the membership..........any the list continues

What is the economic direction of this government. We cannot have another administration like the last one for another 4 yrs. This is a comedy of absurds

3 Likes

Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by bid4rich(m): 12:03am On Mar 12, 2016
EasternActivist:
Oh gosh... Lol.

This man is a confused idiiot

How am I sure say you get father for house. if you can call someone wey fee born ur papa 'idiot' then, im afraid for you
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by OneManLegion(m): 12:10am On Mar 12, 2016
appini:

A typical black man mentality. How long will you continue to sit on the fence? Learn how to call a spade a spade.

Buhari is a totally confused man at this stage.

I do believe I reserve the right to decide when I'm out of patience. I haven't run out of patience yet(about the queues, of course).

1 Like

Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by umehmj(m): 12:15am On Mar 12, 2016
OneManLegion:
It's now Buhari's fault that corrupt civil servants in the oil servants hurriedly went on strike because they fear the effects of the unbundling policy on their thievery.

Meanwhile, this Ben Murray Bruce has totally lost my respect. I mean, totally.

I've been wondering where the buhari e-warriors where or whether they they were still held up at the petrol station. I'm glad they finally got fuel to charge their phone. now let the war begin. grin

3 Likes

Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by nortcentrallord(m): 12:22am On Mar 12, 2016
OneManLegion:
It's now Buhari's fault that corrupt civil servants in the oil servants hurriedly went on strike because they fear the effects of the unbundling policy on their thievery.

Squat and shove your sentiment up your ass then stand upright and walk away.

He has been minister of petroleum for how long and you are still making excuse for him. Point out the lie in Ben Murray Bruce's tweet that will make you loose respect for him?

3 Likes

Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by nortcentrallord(m): 12:26am On Mar 12, 2016
Hollawayn05:
Let's learn to be patient... it's just almost a year and we should give him more time...
and at the end, if he FaiL us den we av the power to remove him come 2019..

Nooo, if he fails, he will repeat the class. If a Child fails a class, shey that child will have to repeat the class. Buhari must be repeating until he passes.
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by deygar: 12:28am On Mar 12, 2016
trust me dis time nxt year if tinz dont change, guys go mount road trust niaja...change d changer..
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by nortcentrallord(m): 12:33am On Mar 12, 2016
Barbarthundey:

You make promises when you consider the task as not being a big deal. Until you assume the position before it becomes a reality(that's when you know it's not a child's play)

Stop making excuses for him. He was there from 83-85 and you are here trying so hard to hide his incompetence. If it is like you say it, why didn't he shut up and campaign with what he knows untiLl he gets to the position and know how the cap fits before running his mouth. This is pure hypocrisy yet some people with no conscience come here mentioning integrity.
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by JurassicPark: 12:34am On Mar 12, 2016
Unbundling NNPC..

Why can't we have the paperwork/blueprint critically explaining this on the pages of our newspapers?

We need to allow the non-biased, academic, illuminated and intelligent minds in this nation go tru all of that and not the political goons reeling out ill-thought policies like drunken men

Why is that old-aged petroleum minister always eager to address the foreign media depriving the people here of the know-how of the workings of this rudderless government?

If there should be unbundling of NNPC, there has to be a build-up process maybe in phases. #SuperCluelessIdiots

1 Like

Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by kingofchess(m): 12:35am On Mar 12, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:
2011, You wait till 2015. 2015 you wait till 2019. Then u wait till u die
what is this 1 saying
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by tiwiex(m): 1:17am On Mar 12, 2016
macarson2k:
APC government is a one chance party either you come out wounded or robbed.

No light
No water
No fuel

PMB open eyes and gave one person three ministries.

Our power sector will soon collapse.

God we need you intervention in this country Nigeria.

The day Fashola became a super minister was the day i concluded we don enter one chance. Even if Fashola na Obama, it just no make sense. What is the connection between the two offices. It showed they did not see the seriousness of our situation. Every house uses power and the privatization was a big mess. Someone should have come in head on to tidy the mess so we can move forward. My brother came in and continued from there because some capitalists had to get rich. Obviously housing is not for the poor so no need to comment there. Make we leave road too. They are all just sleeping. Now I know the meaning of policy direction. In this case, no Buhari, no decision. and sadly, he is never around for his children to make a move.

1 Like

Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by Godson32(m): 1:18am On Mar 12, 2016
kingofchess:
hahaha...we have to b patient.
My patience is running thin.
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by dannyjesutofunmi(m): 2:02am On Mar 12, 2016
OneManLegion:

i guess he never had it for once
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by OneManLegion(m): 2:14am On Mar 12, 2016
dannyjesutofunmi:

i guess he never had it for once

He did. I used to think he was different and actually said that if he ever vied for presidency come 2019, I'll not only vote him, I'll also persuade as many people as I can to do same. Unfortunately, he's a sly hypocrite.
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by Nobody: 3:11am On Mar 12, 2016
arrhenius15:

I'm sure ur aware dt Nigeria would have been in total shambles nd sunk in d deep had d past administration been allowed to continue paddling the canoe of Nigeria approaching the Bermuda triangle... Moreso, an average Nigerian knws No magical touch can save Nigeria frm chain problems she's facing. What we need is patience, total overhaul of corruption and persistent restructuring of d economy....It takes an eye that sees beyond the present to comprehend PMB's has been doing the needful
Oya chairman which clear cut economic policy has been taken even d 2016 budget has not been disbursed so what are u saying why u so freaking blind thank God I Neva liked d man
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by justmenoni: 3:11am On Mar 12, 2016
[but Ben Bruce no even sabi u na!! So loosing or gaining respect vice versa ain't a big deal..

quote author=OneManLegion post=43679874]It's now Buhari's fault that corrupt civil servants in the oil servants hurriedly went on strike because they fear the effects of the unbundling policy on their thievery.

Meanwhile, this Ben Murray Bruce has totally lost my respect. I mean, totally. [/quote]
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by tico1212(m): 3:18am On Mar 12, 2016
EasternActivist:
Oh gosh... Lol.

This man is a confused idiiot
Like aregbesola
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:43am On Mar 12, 2016
I888:
honestly, I will vote him out more than once, even though I supported him. But the man don fall hands.
And vote who in? Stop this self deception man, he do 2nd term without stress.
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by piagetskinner(m): 3:45am On Mar 12, 2016
... The only joy I have is that 2019 is not too far away.... I think undecided
Re: See How Buhari's Past Came Back To Haunt Him by emekarl4u: 3:57am On Mar 12, 2016
ONE CHANCE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) / Moment Wike Bowed For Atiku At The 2023 PDP Primary Election In Abuja (Video) / PDP Rally: Fayose Shocked As Thugs Remove His Cap, Threaten To Beat Him Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.