Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,029 members, 7,838,578 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) (92773 Views)

Why Is This Girl Not Pregnant Yet.[photo] Yahoo girl in wife form. / Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year / Couple Skate On Lagos Road To Wedding Venue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) by sweetcocoa(f): 6:27pm On Mar 11, 2016
kay29000:

I know the world will see it, but I go to weddings a lot and I see how the MC's are always trying to make the couple kiss for 10 minutes, or do other romantic stuff on stage... what do you think all that is for? That is what I say I hate. I see marriages breaking up everyday, and it makes me even hate stuff like that the more. A wedding is just for one day but some people try to make it sum up how their life was and will be.
That is not to show the world they love each other, it is just to add colour/fun to the ceremony.

Is deciding to get married not the primary way to show you love each other? I know some people get married for other reasons than love, but still..

Are you cynical?
Re: Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) by dplomaticVal: 6:30pm On Mar 11, 2016
MrsPhyno:

Gold-digger? Because I said don't want my husband to put his head under my dress in the presence of my parents? Ok ooooo grin

On the day of your wedding your hubby would only be trying to expurgate the garter on your legs not like giving u any blowjهb. thats what u envisaged the man was doing b4 u made that comment, you wont be doing it in front of your parents. I apologise for callin you a golddigger tho
Re: Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 11, 2016
MadCow1:

Just goes to show you the lunatics you chat with daily on Nairaland.. grin grin grin

The forum has been completely dumbed down. It's so bad that topics are renamed when pushed to fp. Lady in bikini becomes woman in bra and pant.

Naija lowbrow
Re: Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) by sweetcocoa(f): 6:34pm On Mar 11, 2016
ilevic:

Sweetcocoa, Hw sweet is this your cocoa sef? Honestly why did u take this so personal? Anyway I just spoke my mind if u like sit on ur husby head, ko kan aye. but to remind me that head came from punny has no relevance with the thread. Just the same way u telling me abt my mum and wife.
I only made a point, the fact that a man's head came out from a punny does not mean he shud put his head there in public. BTW what is d essence of doing this on wedding day?
Anyway, thanks for the new word "misogynistic someone" but next time just say "u misogynist" that "someone" makes it sound like pidgin.
I'm not surprised you still don't catch on, you don't see the relevance of the analogy because you are dense, as previously said. The essence is that it is a wedding tradition which adds colour to the event.

Lol @ telling me how to phrase my words.

You have to be new here, to say that to me.
Re: Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) by kay29000(m): 6:34pm On Mar 11, 2016
sweetcocoa:
That is not to show the world they love each other, it is just to add colour/fun to the ceremony.

Is deciding to get married not the primary way to show you love each other? I know some people get married for other reasons than love, but still..

Are you cynical?

Wait let me Google that word...I am back. Nope, I don't think I am cynical, but I hate conforming to the norm. Why should I do stuff like everyone else does it cos it is "tradition?" Hmm! Maybe this is why I am still single. Lol!
Re: Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) by potbelly(m): 6:36pm On Mar 11, 2016
naija and copy copy sha... undecided undecided *smh*
Re: Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) by sweetcocoa(f): 6:40pm On Mar 11, 2016
kay29000:

Wait let me Google that word...I am back. Nope, I don't think I am cynical, but I hate conforming to the norm. Why should I do stuff like everyone else does it cos it is "tradition?" Hmm! Maybe this is why I am still single. Lol!
You shouldn't have to, if you don't want to. Now, that's different, you just have to find someone who wants mostly same things as you.

I didn't see the couple complaining, why should you?

1 Like

Re: Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 11, 2016
dplomaticVal:

On the day of your wedding your hubby would only be trying to expurgate the garter on your legs not like giving u any blowjهb. thats what u envisaged the man was doing b4 u made that comment, you wont be doing it in front of your parents. I apologise for callin you a golddigger tho
Expurgate? Sorry, please; translation.... I know about the garter, but I'm not British or European or whatever; and thats not my culture. So once again, there's no way I'm allowing that at my wedding. And you dont give a girl a blõwjob, you give "head".

Thank you for apologizing grin
Re: Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) by Ghost447(m): 6:41pm On Mar 11, 2016
[b][/b]
MadCow1:

SHows you are local..

That is a standard [b]white wedding tradition [/b]for those who do it properly. Nothing new here.

He is only removing a piece of clothing called a 'Garter'.. He throws it to his grooms men too like the bride throws her bouquet.
Re: Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) by sweetcocoa(f): 6:43pm On Mar 11, 2016
MrsPhyno:

Expurgate? Sorry, please; translation.... I know about the garter, but I'm not British or European or whatever; and thats not my culture. So once again, there's no way I'm allowing that at my wedding. And you dont give a girl a blõwjob, you give "head".

Thank you for apologizing grin
And the white wedding is your culture? Nigga please!cheesy
Re: Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 11, 2016
sweetcocoa:
And the white wedding is your culture? Nigga please!cheesy
Haba. That is also not my culture, and its completely fine. I'm just saying I won't do it.

Personal preference Madam grin
Re: Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) by ilevic(m): 6:50pm On Mar 11, 2016
sweetcocoa:
I'm not surprised you still don't catch on, you don't see the relevance of the analogy because you are dense, as previously said. The essence is that it is a wedding tradition which adds colour to the event.

Lol @ telling me how to phrase my words.

You have to be new here, to say that to me.

Yea I am new here, Sowie I can see u've been here since the days of mother Eve. I can't believe somebody is trying to make me catch on on things that will never happen in a sane environment. "wedding tradition"? Is it African wedding tradition or foreign for a man to check his wife's punny on wedding day? #winks# tell me did u read it in history that your Dad check ur mum's punny on their wedding day to add colour to the event? And will you be proud to tell you children their dad check ur punny on your wedding day? Can't believe some peoples brains are this charred.
Why are u holding on tenaciously to this word "dense"? Pls search for another word in your dictionary cos that's becoming boring.
BTW how sweet is ur sweetcocoa?

1 Like

Re: Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) by Ishilove: 6:53pm On Mar 11, 2016
Acidosis:
The rate at which we copy this western culture makes us act like ma.d humans.

There is nothing interesting about this trash he's pulling off her lady's thigh.

Let me catch the yeye groom that will throw that trash at me.

So after dancing all day and sweating, one mad groom will pull that stinky trash and throw at me because I want to get married? Anyway the inventor of this nonsense is not as stu1pid as those who practise the act.

Lol. I concur fully. We copy almost everything. Pre-wedding photos, baby shower, yeye unnecessarily noisy proposals, pregnancy shoots (Olorun ma je) and so much more. It's really irritating

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) by kay29000(m): 6:56pm On Mar 11, 2016
sweetcocoa:
You shouldn't have to, if you don't want to. Now, that's different, you just have to find someone who wants mostly same things as you.

I didn't see the couple complaining, why should you?

True.
Re: Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) by Acidosis(m): 7:02pm On Mar 11, 2016
Ishilove:

Lol. I concur fully. We copy almost everything. Pre-wedding photos, baby shower, yeye unnecessarily noisy proposals and so much more. It's really irritating
Very irritating o, haba.
We are taking the whole wedding thing as though it is a full time job.

So many time wasting fruitless efforts.
Re: Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) by sweetcocoa(f): 7:06pm On Mar 11, 2016
ilevic:

Yea I am new here, Sowie I can see u've been here since the days of mother Eve. I can't believe somebody is trying to make me catch on on things that will never happen in a sane environment. "wedding tradition"? Is it African wedding tradition or foreign for a man to check his wife's punny on wedding day? #winks# tell me did u read it in history that your Dad check ur mum's punny on their wedding day to add colour to the event? And will you be proud to tell you children their dad check ur punny on your wedding day? Can't believe some peoples brains are this charred.
Why are u holding on tenaciously to this word "dense"? Pls search for another word in your dictionary cos that's becoming boring.
BTW how sweet is ur sweetcocoa?
Hahaha, nigga you are dense, deal with it. Like someone gives a shit what you find boring.grin

White wedding is African tradition abi? To s think up till now, you don't know the man's mouth isn't going anywhere the woman's punny. cry

Dude you are a disgrace.
Re: Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) by Acidosis(m): 7:06pm On Mar 11, 2016
The madness has to stop in this country.

Whoever throws that thing at me would definitely get a slap.

I came to celebrate you, not to sniff some stinky sweaty lingerie

1 Like

Re: Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) by sweetcocoa(f): 7:07pm On Mar 11, 2016
MrsPhyno:

Haba. That is also not my culture, and its completely fine. I'm just saying I won't do it.

Personal preference Madam grin
Just checking.

You know most people are hypocritical about things like this. grin
Re: Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) by sweetcocoa(f): 7:08pm On Mar 11, 2016
Acidosis:
The madness has to stop in this country.

Whoever throws that thing at me would definitely get a slap.

I came to celebrate you, not to sniff some stinky sweaty lingerie
Lol, I'd love to be at such a scene.grin

Them go just sue your broke a$$. grin
Re: Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) by Inspectahdeck(m): 7:10pm On Mar 11, 2016
Thank you for educating the op and numerous silly posters above.

Bloggers and their topics and lack of knowledge.

MadCow1:
He is taking off her garter.

He will then throw it to his Grooms men.. Whoever catches it is supposed to get lucky and be the next to marry.

Re: Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) by Bobbysmart6(m): 7:10pm On Mar 11, 2016
Are you luking 4 somthing?
Re: Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) by Acidosis(m): 7:10pm On Mar 11, 2016
sweetcocoa:
Lol, I'd love to be at such a scene.grin

Them go just sue your broke a$$. grin

That typical Nigerian that feels any man who fails to subscribe to the dirty western culture is either broke or unexposed.
Re: Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) by Gkemz: 7:17pm On Mar 11, 2016
Jonsing man
Re: Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) by sweetcocoa(f): 7:17pm On Mar 11, 2016
Acidosis:

That typical Nigerian that feels any man doesn't subscribe to the dirty western culture is either broke or unexposed.
My friend take a joke gracefully and don't be so tightly wound.

No one says you must subscribe but why make it seem like a crime for people who do? See how you just said you'd slap the person.
Re: Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) by ilevic(m): 7:18pm On Mar 11, 2016
sweetcocoa:
Hahaha, nigga you are dense, deal with it. Like someone gives a shit what you find boring.grin

White wedding is African tradition abi? To s think up till now, you don't know the man's mouth isn't going anywhere the woman's punny. cry

Dude you are a disgrace.

Are u being deluded or u are just being perverse? Who is talking about mouth here? just answer my que. Did ur dad check ur mum's punny on their wedding day? Or will be proud to tell ur children that ur husby checked ur punny on ur wedding day? The more u try to defend this ungoldy act, the more disgusting and nauseating u are.
Oh God of creation... help our youth the truth to know
Re: Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) by Acidosis(m): 7:20pm On Mar 11, 2016
sweetcocoa:
My friend take a joke gracefully and don't be so tightly wound.

No one says you must subscribe but why make it seem like a crime for people who do? See how you just said you'd slap the person.
Lol, I hear o, but it's a crime o, haba, how can you pull off an inner wear and throw at grown up men?
Re: Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) by macino1(m): 7:24pm On Mar 11, 2016
Take am easy Mr. you go see am lick tire with time.
Re: Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) by sweetcocoa(f): 7:24pm On Mar 11, 2016
ilevic:

Are u being deluded or u are just being perverse? Who is talking about mouth here? just answer my que. Did ur dad check ur mum's punny on their wedding day? Or will be proud to tell ur children that ur husby checked ur punny on ur wedding day? The more u try to defend this ungoldy act, the more disgusting and nauseating u are.
Oh God of creation... help our youth the truth to know
Dude don't bother yourself, at this level, you'll never get it.

I don't believe in God so can't say what an ungodly act is, since anything can be godly depending on different things.
Re: Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) by sweetcocoa(f): 7:27pm On Mar 11, 2016
Acidosis:

Lol, I hear o, but it's a crime o, haba, how can you pull off an inner wear and throw at grown up men?
The piece doesn't go past her thigh, just a little above the knee, so technically it's not what you think.

Plus even if it were, don't some of you men sniff underwears? Take it off with your teeth? What's the noise about?grin
Re: Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) by Affegott(m): 7:28pm On Mar 11, 2016
Jadekitana:

Lol u can't be shy around me, I will unshy you cheesy

I guess you specialize in unshying people... cc the handsome dude in the funny trousers.
Re: Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) by Ajojodedon: 7:32pm On Mar 11, 2016
]ah ah wat is he looking for...
Re: Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) by Jadekitana(f): 7:34pm On Mar 11, 2016
Affegott:

I guess you specialize in unshying people... cc the handsome dude in the funny trousers.

Haha well I love doing that! U mean the big belly? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured / 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos / Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.