Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Collyns Owhonda Visits His Constituents In Rivers, Gives Them Canned Drinks - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Collyns Owhonda Visits His Constituents In Rivers, Gives Them Canned Drinks (25100 Views)

Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos / "If I Die; I Die"- Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To Recall By His Constituents / Ben Murray-Bruce Presents Electric Motorcycle To His Constituents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Collyns Owhonda Visits His Constituents In Rivers, Gives Them Canned Drinks by HopeAtHand: 8:59pm On Mar 11, 2016
otokx:
That name sha

Ajirikenemeowa is a nice name.. Should i translate for you??
Re: Collyns Owhonda Visits His Constituents In Rivers, Gives Them Canned Drinks by Tenki4u(m): 8:59pm On Mar 11, 2016
It's not about party, it's about the people. I was thinking when we went to the house before his rerun election has he ever visited his his people? So after drinking the can drinks thy will vote him abi,? They think people are fools now righ! Only me they won't see my vote.
Re: Collyns Owhonda Visits His Constituents In Rivers, Gives Them Canned Drinks by Leviseed: 8:59pm On Mar 11, 2016
Alcoholic?
Re: Collyns Owhonda Visits His Constituents In Rivers, Gives Them Canned Drinks by crazyclown07(m): 9:13pm On Mar 11, 2016
Politricktians deceiving the gullible electorates since time immemorial PDP is Rivers# Rivers is PDp
Re: Collyns Owhonda Visits His Constituents In Rivers, Gives Them Canned Drinks by badonkadonk: 9:16pm On Mar 11, 2016
Hygist:
Hon Collyns Owhonda the APC House of Representative Candidate meets his constituents at Bundu...Ward 5 Port Harcourt LGA...gave some people can drinks, ask them to vote for him this coming rerun in Rivers State.. happened today, Photos Below lalasticlala

http://www.hygist.com/2016/03/apc-house-of-rep-candidate-in-rivers.html

When election come im remember the people...
Re: Collyns Owhonda Visits His Constituents In Rivers, Gives Them Canned Drinks by layzie: 9:20pm On Mar 11, 2016
My personal experience with Sir Collyns Owhonda shows he has always been a man of the people. His office in d-line is always home to folks from mile 3, mile 2, Ust axis old and young. Was always surprised each time I visit and see a lot of ikwerre people waiting to see him... And he makes time for all of them..even when he doesn't kno dem personally and without prior appointment. I wish him well.
NB: my encounter with him was between 2009- 2012. If he cared for his people den, I believe he also cares now.
Re: Collyns Owhonda Visits His Constituents In Rivers, Gives Them Canned Drinks by oloriooko(m): 9:29pm On Mar 11, 2016
What an insult, arrant nonsense political slap on the people of his constituency
We have to stop this blind political followership of whichever party angry
Re: Collyns Owhonda Visits His Constituents In Rivers, Gives Them Canned Drinks by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 11, 2016
wilcox:

Bundu no be ikwerre land.
Ndamzi Owhonda is an ikwerre name and his L.G.A is port Harcourt.

Bundu is nt an L.G.A, it is under phalga that is Port Harcourt local government. So his an ikwerre man.
Re: Collyns Owhonda Visits His Constituents In Rivers, Gives Them Canned Drinks by maxzzo1(m): 9:50pm On Mar 11, 2016
Nigerians don suffer for politicians hand ....chai!!!
Re: Collyns Owhonda Visits His Constituents In Rivers, Gives Them Canned Drinks by whytet01(m): 10:06pm On Mar 11, 2016
herbie27:
"A can drink can't buy my vote".

Oga u no try, u for jst give the community one cow and small change make dem share cos i knw Ikwerre people can be bought with money and food.
please dnt insult my tribe.. I can NEVER be bought with money I repeat NEVER...if money can buy me then my support and love for Wike sun be there..
be guided.
Re: Collyns Owhonda Visits His Constituents In Rivers, Gives Them Canned Drinks by Deo1986(m): 10:11pm On Mar 11, 2016
herbie27:
"A can drink can't buy my vote".

Oga u no try, u for jst give the community one cow and small change make dem share cos i knw Ikwerre people can be bought with money and food.
Bundu is a calabari tribe that makes up the city of portharcourt. it is not an ikwerre tribe so why not scroll past if you can't comment right? the average ikwerre man dont need any politician money to stick with him,you can't see an ikwerre man fighting his brother over APC/PDP you only here of killings in other tribes in rivers state. so shut up.
Re: Collyns Owhonda Visits His Constituents In Rivers, Gives Them Canned Drinks by klax(m): 10:21pm On Mar 11, 2016
No longer their witchcraft broom but it's now diabolic satanic label Can of Drink. Drink it and your head is gone and joined them in their blind argument and liar DNA in APC gene.
Re: Collyns Owhonda Visits His Constituents In Rivers, Gives Them Canned Drinks by wilcox(m): 10:35pm On Mar 11, 2016
herbie27:
Ndamzi Owhonda is an ikwerre name and his L.G.A is port Harcourt.

Bundu is nt an L.G.A, it is under phalga that is Port Harcourt local government. So his an ikwerre man.
Let's not miss issues, the argument is simply if Bundu is an ikwerre community or not and not if Collins Owhoanda is an ikwerre man. We all know that PHALGA is made up different ethnic group namely, Okirika, Kalabari and Ikwerre
Re: Collyns Owhonda Visits His Constituents In Rivers, Gives Them Canned Drinks by J4justice: 10:51pm On Mar 11, 2016
jaylister:
the question is, Has this man visited the people he tend to be giving gifts now

That is the only good and sellable candidate that the APC has. He is too humble and nice a person to be a politician.
Re: Collyns Owhonda Visits His Constituents In Rivers, Gives Them Canned Drinks by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 11, 2016
After all this he will still lose.
Re: Collyns Owhonda Visits His Constituents In Rivers, Gives Them Canned Drinks by Phonon: 11:11pm On Mar 11, 2016
That guy must be from Burundi. Owhonda?
Re: Collyns Owhonda Visits His Constituents In Rivers, Gives Them Canned Drinks by Nathanieloo7(m): 11:28pm On Mar 11, 2016
hahahahahahhah so that them go high mistakingly vote for am abi, he for give them weed too nah
Re: Collyns Owhonda Visits His Constituents In Rivers, Gives Them Canned Drinks by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 11, 2016
Deo1986:
Bundu is a calabari tribe that makes up the city of portharcourt. it is not an ikwerre tribe so why not scroll past if you can't comment right? the average ikwerre man dont need any politician money to stick with him,you can't see an ikwerre man fighting his brother over APC/PDP you only here of killings in other tribes in rivers state. so shut up.
u don't even knw whr ur frm, what local government is phalga?, and what local government is Bundu waterside under?.

U really need to shut up if u don't knw whr ur frm.

And who said ikwerre ppl don't fight themselves over politicians?.

I knw hw they whr paid by politicians to vote them in2 power.
Re: Collyns Owhonda Visits His Constituents In Rivers, Gives Them Canned Drinks by goodvision12(m): 11:55pm On Mar 11, 2016
Rivers people eye don open.Dem tel u sey na canned drink dey worry dem?
Re: Collyns Owhonda Visits His Constituents In Rivers, Gives Them Canned Drinks by bedspread: 12:00am On Mar 12, 2016
I only see a Students of Ayodele Fayose college.

i didn't see any drink here?? Pls did anyone see any??
Re: Collyns Owhonda Visits His Constituents In Rivers, Gives Them Canned Drinks by ReachHard: 12:01am On Mar 12, 2016
You see... I blame Fayose for all dis rubbish

Stomach infrastructure faya!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Collyns Owhonda Visits His Constituents In Rivers, Gives Them Canned Drinks by Nobody: 12:13am On Mar 12, 2016
Deo1986:
an average ikwerre man votes for a party dat will either give him money or cow to cook.

An average Ikwerre youth will vote for a party dat will give him money 2 play nairabet, womanize or drink.

An average Ikwerre man depends on house rent as means of survival and seats all day at home doing nothing, wen they've been given they blow it within 2weeks and still ask tenants to give them upfront.

An average Ikwerre youth barely finishes secondary school and the few dat do barely further their education.

And my list goes on and on cos i reside in Rumuola and knw dem more dan anything so don't feel am a novice.

So you shld shut up! And let me tell u wat ur tribe is like if u don't even hv an idea.
Re: Collyns Owhonda Visits His Constituents In Rivers, Gives Them Canned Drinks by Jalinco: 7:46am On Mar 12, 2016
Better than gun and bullets sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo Visits Kaduna Airport (Photos) / Democracy Day Speech By Yemi Osinbajo, The Acting President / Why Youths Cannot Rule Nigeria - Bisi Akande

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.