Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

7 Signs A Woman Is Tired Of A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Signs A Woman Is Tired Of A Relationship (6079 Views)

Twitter User Claims A Woman Is 'Having Sex' With His 23-Year-Old Neigbour / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship / 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Signs A Woman Is Tired Of A Relationship by frankkydee(m): 10:36pm On Mar 11, 2016
Men always make the mistake of thinking that their ladies won’t leave them just because they take the entire ‘sh*ts’ men do for a very long time. Men get used to their ladies bearing all manner of atrocities they commit till it makes the man feel invincible. But one truth is once a lady becomes tired, there is no going back; her mind becomes made up and she then gets tired of the relationship and an exit becomes the only option for her. 7 signs she’s tired of the relationship

1. SHE NO LONGER GETS AFFECTED BY YOUR ACTS
At this point, she no longer cares about what you do anymore; her feelings become dead to your acts; nothing moves her. Winning her back at this stage is as hard as watching the minutes hand on a clock all day long. Men should never allow their ladies feel this way about them. However, some men still don’t know that at this stage they have lost her; they are so short-sighted.

2. SHE EASILY BECOMES IRRITATED TOWARDS YOU
This is even worse than the previous one; at this stage, she becomes irritated towards everything that you do. They feel better when they are alone than with you. They even feel a huge relief whenever you are out of sight. At this stage, they are just waiting for the perfect moment to leave that relationship; though in their minds, they have left already.

3. SHE EASILY GETS ANGRY
This is the product of sign number two. When you are irritated about someone, you easily get angry. At this stage, everything the man does will provoke her. Trust me when I say, you don’t want to know the insults that she’s pouring on you in her mind. Guys, don’t act surprised when your lady starts getting angry easily. That is an anger that’s been piling for a very long time and it just reached its climax, so she looks for every opportunity to vent the anger on you.

4. SHE DOESN’T DO THINGS SHE NORMALLY DOES
This is only normal when she’s tired of that relationship. She stops doing things she normally does or maybe she gradually reduces the things she does for you. That’s just a huge sign that she’s tired of the relationship; she doesn’t feel any vibe and doesn’t see the need to do stuffs for you anymore.

5. I LOVE YOU BECOMES HARD TO SAY
She no longer finds it easy to tell you she loves you; well that’s because she doesn’t. She even feels guilt when she says she loves you, because deep down, she doesn’t. Even the few times she says it, it would be quite obvious that it isn’t genuine. But on a general note, when she’s tired of you, she doesn’t deem it fit to tell you that she loves you.

6. SHE BECOMES ABSENT MINDED
This is also another huge sign that it’s all over to her. She barely listens to you, she doesn’t flow in conversations anymore, her mind is like a wood, she’s there but she isn’t there. She feels emotionally distant from you at this point; your deeds and talks sound so distant to her. So many ladies can testify of having this feeling with a guy they no longer care about.

7. SHE DOESN’T FIND YOU INTERESTING ANYMORE
I guess this is the worst thing that can happen to any man in a relationship; when his lady doesn’t find him interesting anymore. It’s easier to get a lady than regaining your lady when she feels this way about you. She prefers being with other people than with you; she doesn’t have any affection anymore and it becomes obvious. So now you know it; 7 signs that a woman is tired of a relationship. I only have one advice for the men out there; never let it reach this stage; especially when you have got a good woman. Always make that love last

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Signs A Woman Is Tired Of A Relationship by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 11, 2016
HMM VERY TRUE @OP another one is that she denies you sex

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs A Woman Is Tired Of A Relationship by ThuGnificenX: 10:42pm On Mar 11, 2016
And then you become concerned, get heart attack and die... End of story...

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs A Woman Is Tired Of A Relationship by emeraldknytt(m): 10:44pm On Mar 11, 2016
wow! now, that's a pedagogical relationship makeover... I still can't comprehend why I think only a brokeass niqqur would be affected by these laid-out points
Re: 7 Signs A Woman Is Tired Of A Relationship by Greg007(m): 10:55pm On Mar 11, 2016
That means my gf is tired?. But u didn't add. Wen you don't have money also. I think that's number 1
Re: 7 Signs A Woman Is Tired Of A Relationship by Royle2014(m): 10:56pm On Mar 11, 2016
The quicker man develops self sustained happiness nd stops seeking for affection nd love from others... The easier it would be on his heart.
Re: 7 Signs A Woman Is Tired Of A Relationship by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 11, 2016
Greg007:
That means my gf is tired?. But u didn't add. Wen you don't have money also. I think that's number 1
Common grow up kiddo. I am just 19 and sure you way older but look how shallow your thinking is. SMprettyhead.
Re: 7 Signs A Woman Is Tired Of A Relationship by falconey(m): 11:00pm On Mar 11, 2016
Before she starts all these she is already my ex.

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs A Woman Is Tired Of A Relationship by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 11, 2016
The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth cheesy smiley wink

2 Likes

Re: 7 Signs A Woman Is Tired Of A Relationship by Maxi112: 11:29pm On Mar 11, 2016
she hardly pick ur call, she hardly intitate convention while chatting or calling her on phone, she now do things without ur permission, she start keep secret from u...

2 Likes

Re: 7 Signs A Woman Is Tired Of A Relationship by Greg007(m): 11:56pm On Mar 11, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Common grow up kiddo. I am just 19 and sure you way older but look how shallow your thinking is. SMprettyhead.

I was just trying to b funny.
Re: 7 Signs A Woman Is Tired Of A Relationship by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 11, 2016
Greg007:

I was just trying to b funny.
K
Re: 7 Signs A Woman Is Tired Of A Relationship by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 12, 2016
frankkydee:
Men always make the mistake of thinking that
their ladies won’t leave them just because they
take the entire ‘sh*ts’ men do for a very long
time. Men get used to their ladies bearing all
manner of atrocities they commit till it makes the
man feel invincible.
But one truth is once a lady becomes tired, there
is no going back; her mind becomes made up and
she then gets tired of the relationship and an exit
becomes the only option for her.
7 signs she’s tired of the relationship

1. SHE NO LONGER GETS AFFECTED BY YOUR
ACTS

At this point, she no longer cares about what you
do anymore; her feelings become dead to your
acts; nothing moves her. Winning her back at this
stage is as hard as watching the minutes hand
on a clock all day long. Men should never allow
their ladies feel this way about them. However,
some men still don’t know that at this stage they
have lost her; they are so short-sighted.

2. SHE EASILY BECOMES IRRITATED TOWARDS
YOU

This is even worse than the previous one; at this
stage, she becomes irritated towards everything
that you do. They feel better when they are alone
than with you. They even feel a huge relief
whenever you are out of sight. At this stage, they
are just waiting for the perfect moment to leave
that relationship; though in their minds, they have
left already.

3. SHE EASILY GETS ANGRY

This is the product of sign number two. When you
are irritated about someone, you easily get angry.
At this stage, everything the man does will
provoke her. Trust me when I say, you don’t want
to know the insults that she’s pouring on you in
her mind. Guys, don’t act surprised when your
lady starts getting angry easily. That is an anger
that’s been piling for a very long time and it just
reached its climax, so she looks for every
opportunity to vent the anger on you.

4. SHE DOESN’T DO THINGS SHE NORMALLY
DOES

This is only normal when she’s tired of that
relationship. She stops doing things she normally
does or maybe she gradually reduces the things
she does for you. That’s just a huge sign that
she’s tired of the relationship; she doesn’t feel
any vibe and doesn’t see the need to do stuffs for
you anymore.

5. I LOVE YOU BECOMES HARD TO SAY

She no longer finds it easy to tell you she loves
you; well that’s because she doesn’t. She even
feels guilt when she says she loves you, because
deep down, she doesn’t. Even the few times she
says it, it would be quite obvious that it isn’t
genuine. But on a general note, when she’s tired
of you, she doesn’t deem it fit to tell you that she
loves you.

6. SHE BECOMES ABSENT MINDED

This is also another huge sign that it’s all over to
her. She barely listens to you, she doesn’t flow in
conversations anymore, her mind is like a wood,
she’s there but she isn’t there. She feels
emotionally distant from you at this point; your
deeds and talks sound so distant to her. So many
ladies can testify of having this feeling with a guy
they no longer care about.

7. SHE DOESN’T FIND YOU INTERESTING
ANYMORE

I guess this is the worst thing that can happen to
any man in a relationship; when his lady doesn’t
find him interesting anymore. It’s easier to get a
lady than regaining your lady when she feels this
way about you. She prefers being with other
people than with you; she doesn’t have any
affection anymore and it becomes obvious.
So now you know it; 7 signs that a woman is
tired of a relationship. I only have one advice for
the men out there; never let it reach this stage;
especially when you have got a good woman.
Always make that love last

I easily notice changes in a girl's behavior towards me.If i know she is not the way she used to do towards me i will quickly keep a distance.
Re: 7 Signs A Woman Is Tired Of A Relationship by halfricanadian(f): 12:30am On Mar 12, 2016
To date is not by force undecided

Criosly why stress yourself on a pointless situation

I believe in love so mch but wen a situation doesnt walk out u walk away never look back
Re: 7 Signs A Woman Is Tired Of A Relationship by Elkings123(m): 12:41am On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:
To date is not by force undecided

Criosly why stress yourself on a pointless situation

I believe in love so mch but wen a situation doesnt walk out u walk away never look back

Most times it's easier said than done....
Re: 7 Signs A Woman Is Tired Of A Relationship by guente02(m): 12:42am On Mar 12, 2016
Nothing like dating a girl that is boring.
Infact the one i just had a thing or two for is twice as boring. She expects me to initiate every conversation, phone call should be my responsibility and i shouldn't use i love you word because she doesn't believe in it.
It was super boring.
I had to cut ties with lightening speed.

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs A Woman Is Tired Of A Relationship by halfricanadian(f): 12:42am On Mar 12, 2016
Elkings123:

Thats what u feel im currently single with absolutely no regrets 100% God sees my heart grin

I have a free mind now relationship is not a do or die affairs nd once i walk away i dont look back im nt a replica of lots wife grin
Re: 7 Signs A Woman Is Tired Of A Relationship by sirmogul(m): 12:45am On Mar 12, 2016
sad
Greg007:
Greg007:
Greg007:
tRuE
Re: 7 Signs A Woman Is Tired Of A Relationship by Elkings123(m): 12:50am On Mar 12, 2016
grin
halfricanadian:

Thats what u feel im currently single with absolutely no regrets 100% God sees my heart grin

I have a free mind now relationship is not a do or die affairs nd once i walk away i dont look back im nt a replica of lots wife grin

Yeah nice thats cool though, u are right... maybe cus im in a faithful relationship and never prays to exeperience any of those stuffs..... thats why smiley
Re: 7 Signs A Woman Is Tired Of A Relationship by halfricanadian(f): 12:53am On Mar 12, 2016
Elkings123:

Yeah nice thats cool though, u are right... maybe cus im in a faithful relationship and never prays to exeperience any of those stuffs..... thats why

Yeah it good to b in a faithful relationship

Like me if i see all my exes who never showed me love nor care showing it to their gf's i won't b bothered cos u can never miss wat u never had!

Bt just cos i had exes who hurt me doesnt mean i won't love right i will always love right till i find the person for me grin

So ryt now absolute no regret whatso ever cos no one can never miss wat dey never had!
Re: 7 Signs A Woman Is Tired Of A Relationship by Elkings123(m): 12:57am On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

Yeah it good to b in a faithful relationship

Like me if i see all my exes who never showed me love nor care showing it to their gf's i won't b bothered cos u can never miss wat u never had!

Bt just cos i had exes who hurt me doesnt mean i won't love right i will always love right till i find the person for me grin

So ryt now absolute no regret whatso ever cos no one can never miss wat dey never had!

True.... #teamsupport cheesy
Re: 7 Signs A Woman Is Tired Of A Relationship by halfricanadian(f): 12:58am On Mar 12, 2016
Elkings123:

True.... #teamsupport cheesy

grin thank you
Re: 7 Signs A Woman Is Tired Of A Relationship by Elkings123(m): 1:02am On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin thank you

U welcm friend
Re: 7 Signs A Woman Is Tired Of A Relationship by dopedealer(m): 1:12am On Mar 12, 2016
@ OP you must have gone thru a couple of heart breaks I guess because your point 1-7 are absolutely correct which makes me feel u got experience.
My pple if you notice any of this signs in ur relationship
Pls step your game up before the game steps on you grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs A Woman Is Tired Of A Relationship by dan9ice(m): 8:57am On Mar 12, 2016
She hardly call
Re: 7 Signs A Woman Is Tired Of A Relationship by frankkydee(m): 9:27am On Mar 12, 2016
Love Machine:
I easily notice changes in a girl's behavior towards me.If i know she is not the way she used to do towards me i will quickly keep a distance.

do u always try to find out what triggered that kind of reaction from her?
Re: 7 Signs A Woman Is Tired Of A Relationship by frankkydee(m): 9:29am On Mar 12, 2016
dopedealer:
@ OP you must have gone thru a couple of heart breaks I guess because your point 1-7 are absolutely correct which makes me feel u got experience.
My pple if you notice any of this signs in ur relationship
Pls step your game up before the game steps on you grin

sure,i have been through a lot my broda
Re: 7 Signs A Woman Is Tired Of A Relationship by Michizzy(f): 9:39am On Mar 12, 2016
falconey:
Before she starts all these she is already my ex.
Lol! Crayxie dude. cool
Re: 7 Signs A Woman Is Tired Of A Relationship by frankkydee(m): 9:40am On Mar 12, 2016
ThuGnificenX:
And then you become concerned, get heart attack and die... End of story...

you don't have to die of heart attack becos of anybody. all u just need to do is take the necessary measures in make everything right back and if it doesn't work out,just let go n move on
Re: 7 Signs A Woman Is Tired Of A Relationship by frankkydee(m): 9:43am On Mar 12, 2016
emeraldknytt:
wow! now, that's a pedagogical relationship makeover... I still can't comprehend why I think only a brokeass niqqur would be affected by these laid-out points

we are talking about money here,cos u mentioning brokeass niga here is out of it. we talking about someone u truly love not a side chick.
Re: 7 Signs A Woman Is Tired Of A Relationship by frankkydee(m): 9:55am On Mar 12, 2016
Greg007:

In as much as money is important in a relationship,everything is not about the money alone. have u ever think of why some ladies who are in a relationship with a rich dudes still go ahead a date a broke guy and enjoy it more the guy. money can only give u happiness for some moment but can't give u joy for life
Re: 7 Signs A Woman Is Tired Of A Relationship by frankkydee(m): 10:09am On Mar 12, 2016
Elkings123:

I guess she's still much younger

(1) (Reply)

I Am About To Die For Love Please Help / 12 Pictures That anyone who Married An Igbo Girl can relate to. / How A Female Marketer Harassed me Sexually At The Atm Me Because Of 1k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.