Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,661 members, 7,809,502 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

The Real Reason Black Americans Are More Attractive Than Africans - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Real Reason Black Americans Are More Attractive Than Africans (6586 Views)

Why Are Bearded Guys More Attractive Than Clean Shaven Ones? / Fact! Men Are Naturally More Attractive Than Women (no Homo) / One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Reason Black Americans Are More Attractive Than Africans by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 12, 2016
Dexter231
Re: The Real Reason Black Americans Are More Attractive Than Africans by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 12, 2016
undecided who sexy done help??

3 Likes

Re: The Real Reason Black Americans Are More Attractive Than Africans by Strahovski1(m): 11:54am On Mar 12, 2016
All this.. Nothing like being light skinned.

undecided
Re: The Real Reason Black Americans Are More Attractive Than Africans by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 12, 2016
olihilistic:
Re: The Real Reason Black Americans Are More Attractive Than Africans by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 12, 2016
olihilistic:
Re: The Real Reason Black Americans Are More Attractive Than Africans by cckris: 12:03pm On Mar 12, 2016
Dexter231:
I have been talking to a lot of
Africans lately and one thingthat
seems to always come up is the
differences between Africans and
American blacks. Of course there
are the cultural reasons like food,
clothing, mannerisms, etc but when
it comes down to discussing the
genetic differences. Whenever I
politely point out that there is a
subtle, yet noticeable and important
difference between us and them
they always get defensive, and when
I point out the fact that most
people (who aren't African) find us
(and other diaspora blacks) more
attractive they get downright angry,
claiming that this isn't true and that
there is no difference between us
and them.
I thought it was something I only
noticed among a few people, but
when I got curious and looked it up
on the Internet I saw dozens of
discussions involving pathetic
Africans trying to convince the world
that they are "just as attractive" and
that there is "no difference". Pfft. I
feel it's necessary to break down the
physical differences, as I see them,
and I'm just wondering if anyone
else has noticed these differences
too:
1. We are a unique mix of about a
dozen different west African groups,
with a dash of European averaging
%15. Of course we are going to look
different.

2. We have, on average, lighter skin
than Africans: About 20% of us are
lightskinned, 60% are a medium
shade of caramel or cinnamon
brown skinned, and about 20% of
us are dark-skinned or African-
colored. These last 20% tend to get
made fun of and are considered
unattractive in the African American
community. Personally, I would say
they don't look like "real" African
Americans, or at least they don't fit
the quintessential look we have
going.

3. We have softer features: African
Americans tend to have more
medium sized noses as opposed to
the pinched, bird beak noses of
whites and the bulbous, sausage
noses of pure West Africans. We
also tend to have normal sized
foreheads and full lips that sit well
on our faces (think Meagan Goode
or Gabrielle Beauvais) as opposed
to oversized lips that are spread
across our face and
disproportionate to the rest of our
features. Generally this creates a
more "moderate" African look (or
what one might call "the African
American look"wink that you see on TV
shows and on the hottest young
black stars (think Trey Songz, Chris
Brown, Tristan Wilds, etc).

4. We have more moderate bone
structure: Our faces tend to be
slimmer and softer as opposed to
the robust, bulging cheekbones and
foreheads of Africans. This is why
most Africans are considered
extreme looking while AA's are not.

5. We tend to have better body
types: We tend to be taller and less
squat/stocky. Now don't get me
wrong, a lot of AAs have that short
stocky body type but they are a far
smaller minority than the amount of
Africans who do.
This is exactly the mentality that led africanly talented Michael Jackson to damage his skin & nose trying to be white. We African monkeys, straight from the trees, don't have problems being black, very very black. Na God punish the devil with bleaching cream.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Real Reason Black Americans Are More Attractive Than Africans by Greene66: 12:05pm On Mar 12, 2016
Abeg white or nothing.

All these stories don't change sh!t. A nigga is a nigga.

2 Likes

Re: The Real Reason Black Americans Are More Attractive Than Africans by halfricanadian(f): 12:08pm On Mar 12, 2016
olihilistic:

Thats how girls feel wen u compare us with foreign girls

Now its hard to swallow d male version pills

Men are emotionally weak dan women bt physically strong grin

5 Likes

Re: The Real Reason Black Americans Are More Attractive Than Africans by halfricanadian(f): 12:09pm On Mar 12, 2016
cckris:

This is exactly the mentality that led africanly talented Michael Jackson to damage his skin & nose trying to be white. We African monkeys, straight from the trees, don't have problems being black, very very black. Na God punish the devil with bleaching cream.

Same reasons u guys did by comparing black girls to white girls making dem bleach nd all swallow d pills now cheesy ok now it hurts for d guys to b compared

2 Likes

Re: The Real Reason Black Americans Are More Attractive Than Africans by Greene66: 12:09pm On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

Thats how girls feel wen u compare is with foreign girls

[s]Men are emotionally weak dan women bt physically strong grin
[/s]

I disagree. That's what most women think and it's false.
Re: The Real Reason Black Americans Are More Attractive Than Africans by halfricanadian(f): 12:10pm On Mar 12, 2016
Greene66:
Abeg white or nothing.

All these stories don't change sh!t. A nigga is a nigga.

Same with girls black or white

A biatch is a biatch
Re: The Real Reason Black Americans Are More Attractive Than Africans by halfricanadian(f): 12:11pm On Mar 12, 2016
Greene66:

I disagree. That's what most women think and it's false.

cheesy bt u cant swallow pills like op's own

Do u kno ow many threads u bashed ladies yet it never made most bleach or loose their black origin dignity

Swallow d pills now nd i will believe u emtionally strong cheesy
Re: The Real Reason Black Americans Are More Attractive Than Africans by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

Thats how girls feel wen u compare is with foreign girls
Men are emotionally weak dan women bt physically strong grin
lol that's why you people are unique and lovely made
Re: The Real Reason Black Americans Are More Attractive Than Africans by halfricanadian(f): 12:15pm On Mar 12, 2016
olihilistic:
lol that's why you people are unique and lovely made

grin av u swallowed d bitter pills now?
Re: The Real Reason Black Americans Are More Attractive Than Africans by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin av u swallowed d bitter pills now?
swallow ke vomit ni there ain't attractive more than me
Re: The Real Reason Black Americans Are More Attractive Than Africans by Greene66: 12:20pm On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

Same with girls black or white

A biatch is a biatch

I disagree.

A white girl is 100 times better than a black girl.

White girls are neater and fresher. Also they smell cool and have blue eyes very sexy.

Ask any guy around they wish for white girls.

Team foreign girls. angry
Re: The Real Reason Black Americans Are More Attractive Than Africans by halfricanadian(f): 12:22pm On Mar 12, 2016
Greene66:

I disagree.

A white girl is 100 times better than a black girl.

White girls are neater and fresher. Also they smell cool and have blue eyes very sexy.

Ask any guy around they wish for white girls.

Team foreign girls. angry

Same with african americans asian guys and all

Generally foreign products are better fresher neater attractive dan local products tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Reason Black Americans Are More Attractive Than Africans by Greene66: 12:23pm On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

cheesy bt u cant swallow pills like op's own

Do u kno ow many threads u bashed ladies yet it never made most bleach or loose their black origin dignity

Swallow d pills now nd i will believe u emtionally strong cheesy

Lolz.

My thread hurt many women to the bones even many nairaland mods where sending me pms. They cannot ban me because I do not direct my post to anyone but dem female mods where sending me mails lol.. I even trash talk to them.

No one would admit hurt on public forum. 80% of naija girls bleach. Take it or leave it. Truth is bitter.

WHY DO THEY BLEACH? Because even they are not proud of their black. See many on-screen celebrities that are fair. Check their throwback pics.. they were black. What happened?

Dear accept it.. nobody likes black women. Even women themselves don't like it that's why you bleach. How many guys bleach? Very few. When many girls sef dey find tall black guys. Lol

2 Likes

Re: The Real Reason Black Americans Are More Attractive Than Africans by halfricanadian(f): 12:24pm On Mar 12, 2016
olihilistic:
swallow ke vomit ni there ain't attractive more than me
cheesy u see u can eve accept feminism is a good fight for girls
Re: The Real Reason Black Americans Are More Attractive Than Africans by ThuGnificenX: 12:24pm On Mar 12, 2016
undecided
Re: The Real Reason Black Americans Are More Attractive Than Africans by halfricanadian(f): 12:25pm On Mar 12, 2016
Greene66:

Lolz.

My thread hurt many women to the bones even many nairaland mods where sending me pms. They cannot ban me because I do not direct my post to anyone but dem female mods where sending me mails lol.. I even trash talk to them.

No one would admit hurt on public forum. 80% of naija girls bleach. Take it or leave it. Truth is bitter.

WHY DO THEY BLEACH? Because even they are not proud of their black. See many on-screen celebrities that are fair. Check their throwback pics.. they were black. What happened?

Dear accept it.. nobody likes black women. Even women themselves don't like it that's why you bleach. How many guys bleach? Very few. When many girls sef dey find tall black guys. Lol

men bleach too pratically no gender or race is innocent
Re: The Real Reason Black Americans Are More Attractive Than Africans by nelxxy(m): 12:26pm On Mar 12, 2016
What is this embarassed

1 Like

Re: The Real Reason Black Americans Are More Attractive Than Africans by cckris: 12:26pm On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

Same reasons u guys did by comparing black girls to white girls making dem bleach nd all swallow d pills now cheesy ok now it hurts for d guys to b compared
Michelle Obama is cool as is. I'm complaining about allowing others to define my attributes. MJ was accepted worldwide, &, didn't have to kill himself being what he wasn't.
Re: The Real Reason Black Americans Are More Attractive Than Africans by ThuGnificenX: 12:27pm On Mar 12, 2016
Greene66:

Lolz.

Very well said... Inferiority complex.
The rush to be apple of our eyes then they'll come back to fight for equality undecided arrant nonsense fellows
Re: The Real Reason Black Americans Are More Attractive Than Africans by Greene66: 12:27pm On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

Same with african americans asian guys and all

Generally foreign products are better fresher neater attractive dan local products tongue

That's the problem. The asian guys don't admire you girls. I live in the U.S I have so many guy friends who are white I hear their comments. They only enjoy black woman (african American not core african) for sex because they stimulate better than the white which I agree to some extent but sex isn't everything. In general marriage/relationship the white guys stick with white.

How many white guys married black women from Africa? Even the African American women sef married to real white guys very few except the rich and celebrity status but average mention them.

Dear make una accept truth.
Re: The Real Reason Black Americans Are More Attractive Than Africans by halfricanadian(f): 12:27pm On Mar 12, 2016
cckris:

Michelle Obama is cool as is. I'm complaining about allowing others to define my attributes. MJ was accepted worldwide, &, didn't have to kill himself being what he wasn't.

Agreed bt no gender is innocent both gat flaws
Re: The Real Reason Black Americans Are More Attractive Than Africans by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 12, 2016
Not only african women are guilty of bleaching, many african men also bleach their skins.. but d women are usually more than the men
Re: The Real Reason Black Americans Are More Attractive Than Africans by ThuGnificenX: 12:29pm On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

Agreed bt no gender is innocent both gat flaws
the statistics should be 90 to women and 20 to guys... We remain the same even after fame..
But the ladies all Bleach... Check out the recent picture of toke makinwa that just surfaced online..
Complex beings
Re: The Real Reason Black Americans Are More Attractive Than Africans by halfricanadian(f): 12:30pm On Mar 12, 2016
Greene66:

That's the problem. The asian guys don't admire you girls. I live in the U.S I have so many guy friends who are white I hear their comments. They only enjoy black woman (african American not core african) for sex because they stimulate better than the white which I agree to some extent but sex isn't everything. In general marriage/relationship the white guys stick with white.

How many white guys married black women from Africa? Even the African American women sef married to real white guys very few except the rich and celebrity status but average mention them.

Dear make una accept truth.

U judging based on usa format

Please wat of europe?

undecided please african american came bou tru d fusion ofwhite nd africans grin dude wake up.
Re: The Real Reason Black Americans Are More Attractive Than Africans by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 12, 2016
As far as am concerned, black americans generally look more attractive than africans... That said, we cant shy away from d fact that there are also a number of handsome africans, some even more handsum dan blak americans
Re: The Real Reason Black Americans Are More Attractive Than Africans by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:
cheesy u see u can eve accept feminism is a good fight for girls
lol
Re: The Real Reason Black Americans Are More Attractive Than Africans by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 12, 2016
Dexter231:
As far as am concerned, black americans generally look more attractive than africans... That said, we cant shy away from d fact that there are also a number of handsome africans, some even more handsum dan blak americans
African americans are more attractive.

Why?

Because they _fucking live in a first world. Nigeria is a Third world, People are suffering, We don't have light, water, Good food, No gyms, no libraries, Schools are utter crap . . . you should realize that the fact that any African is even remotely attractive is a miracle. most of them are struggling to survive. It follows that Attractiveness isn't at the top of their agenda. undecided

6 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whats D Scariest Horror Movie U Have Watched / “lekki Girls Use Their Bodies To Pay For Rides” - Uber Driver Says / Guys How Do You Treat Unannounced Visit By A Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.