Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,882 members, 7,813,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Relationship Headache. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Headache. (1841 Views)

Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache / To Avoid Headache, Marry Virgin!! / I Was Having Headache But Nurse Titi Pulled Out My Small But Mighty P..(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Headache. by firstking01(m): 1:15pm On Mar 12, 2016
Nawa, what's with break ups and mis-understandings in relationships nowadaysundecided??...abi is it because of the present state of economy recession of the country or what??

I just tire, today you 'll see a thread tagged, my girlfriend said it's over between us, what do i doundecided, tomorrow you go hear another one, he is threatening to call of the relationship because he saw another guys picture in my phoneundecided..

Seriously, good relationship hardly comeby these days,,,,i know some people will come here and say we 've been dating and we 've not had any quarrel or mis-understanding, i bet you give it a lil time, they 'll begin to have quarrel and mis-understanding...i kept wondering why this trend is continually on the increaseundecided

Nairalanders and nigerian youths, which way??
Re: Relationship Headache. by cuteT(f): 1:16pm On Mar 12, 2016
Blame PMB @op
Re: Relationship Headache. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 12, 2016
CuteT stop bein daft na angry
Re: Relationship Headache. by dharay99: 1:22pm On Mar 12, 2016
Re: Relationship Headache. by Greene66: 1:31pm On Mar 12, 2016
My 3 years old relationship is standing strong. We have never quarelled. Oh yes we have. We quarell on who gets to make tea every morning cry
Re: Relationship Headache. by Maxi112: 1:35pm On Mar 12, 2016
nairaland is the cause..
qoute me any day any time
Re: Relationship Headache. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 12, 2016
Re: Relationship Headache. by firstking01(m): 1:59pm On Mar 12, 2016
cuteT:
Blame PMB @op
and whyundecided
Re: Relationship Headache. by firstking01(m): 2:00pm On Mar 12, 2016
Sexycleopatra:
CuteT stop bein daft na angry
you a northerner??
Re: Relationship Headache. by halfricanadian(f): 2:01pm On Mar 12, 2016
cool thread for those on a relationship only !!!!!!
Re: Relationship Headache. by firstking01(m): 2:02pm On Mar 12, 2016
Greene66:
My 3 years old relationship is standing strong. We have never quarelled. Oh yes we have. We quarell on who gets to make tea every morning cry
good for you, but i hope it'd exceed just 3years.
Re: Relationship Headache. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 12, 2016
firstking01:
you a northerner??
nope
Re: Relationship Headache. by ThuGnificenX: 2:03pm On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:
oya leave the thread.. grin
Re: Relationship Headache. by halfricanadian(f): 2:04pm On Mar 12, 2016
ThuGnificenX:
oya leave the thread.. grin

Im out
Re: Relationship Headache. by firstking01(m): 2:04pm On Mar 12, 2016
Maxi112:
nairaland is the cause..
qoute me any day any time
my brother how??
Re: Relationship Headache. by firstking01(m): 2:07pm On Mar 12, 2016
Re: Relationship Headache. by firstking01(m): 2:09pm On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:
undecided
Re: Relationship Headache. by halfricanadian(f): 2:10pm On Mar 12, 2016
firstking01:
undecided

Face front undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Relationship Headache. by RoyalBlak007: 2:12pm On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

Face front undecided
wink
Re: Relationship Headache. by halfricanadian(f): 2:18pm On Mar 12, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
wink

Hey my nigga grin ow u family wifey
Re: Relationship Headache. by RoyalBlak007: 2:56pm On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

Hey my nigga grin ow u family wifey
...very very...grin

...good,you?
Re: Relationship Headache. by firstking01(m): 3:48pm On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

Face front undecided
keep contradicting yourself on every threadundecided
Re: Relationship Headache. by halfricanadian(f): 4:20pm On Mar 12, 2016
firstking01:
keep contradicting yourself on every threadundecided

Your business so saying im single is contradition?? undecided u need a brain raise
Re: Relationship Headache. by Maxi112: 4:29pm On Mar 12, 2016
firstking01:
my brother how??
sleep dey my eyes now..

when I weak up, I go answer u
Re: Relationship Headache. by halfricanadian(f): 4:33pm On Mar 12, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
...very very...grin

...good,you?

I'm fine thank you smiley
Re: Relationship Headache. by firstking01(m): 4:35pm On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

Your business so saying im single is contradition?? undecided u need a brain raise
seriously, ion wanna banter words with you or bash you, that's the last thing i'd do to you...on the thread you created abt female being independent and hailing them, one of your coments contradicted the first paragraph, i guess one guy pointed it out to you but you tried defending yourself...now, few days ago you told me you have a boyfrriend you love and that cherished youundecided

Your contradictory post it's becoming too obvious on nairaland, my advice, think and stand on your words before you post...don't be staggering like a tree that is tossed left right and center by the windundecided
Re: Relationship Headache. by halfricanadian(f): 4:39pm On Mar 12, 2016
firstking01:
seriously, ion wanna banter words with you or bash you, that's the last thing i'd do to you...on the thread you created abt female being independent and hailing them, one of your coments contradicted the first paragraph, i guess one guy pointed out you but you tried defending yourself...now, few days ago you told me you have a boyfrriend you love and that cherished youundecided

Your contradictory post it's becoming too obvious on nairaland, my advice, think and stand on your words before you post...don't be staggering like a tree that is tossed left right and center like the windundecided

Dude i was in a toxic relationship earlier but its all over now

Tried to make it work it failed hence few weeks ago comment

Bou my thread d first paragraph was a word of relief u ursef wud b happy to hear dat d person dat hurt u is severely purnished by anoda person cos u cudnt fyt bck

just like most girls av been hit on badly thank God im out of it never ever going bck not for nytin

smiley so now bliv me wen i say im single nd searching for love again till i find love again im independent for now
Re: Relationship Headache. by firstking01(m): 4:43pm On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

Dude i was in a toxic relationship earlier but its all over now

Tried to make it work it failed hence few weeks ago comment

Bou my thread d first paragraph was a word of relief u ursef wud b happy to hear dat d person dat hurt u is severely purnished by anoda person cos u cudnt fyt bck

just like most girls av been hit on badly thank God im out of it never ever going bck not for nytin

smiley so now bliv me wen i say im single nd searching for love again till i find love again im independent for now
there are two females i like on nairaland, you are just one outa the two, and most times it pained me to see guys bash you heresad...dunno why you 've chosen to believe that nothing positive can come outa nairalandundecided
Re: Relationship Headache. by firstking01(m): 4:44pm On Mar 12, 2016
Maxi112:
sleep dey my eyes now..
when I weak up, I go answer u
lol, owk na
Re: Relationship Headache. by halfricanadian(f): 4:46pm On Mar 12, 2016
firstking01:
there are two females i like on nairaland, you are just one outa the two, and most times it pained me to see guys bash you heresad...dunno why you 've chosen to believe that nothing positive can come outa nairalandundecided

Their bashing doesnt move me

Them just dey run their mouth all courtesy of d ex dat never loved me but sold me out he is d reason genesis of all dis even wen i was sincere bt thank God

Their bashung hurt at one point and i found out it was cos i cared bt now i dont care im not moved smiley
Re: Relationship Headache. by firstking01(m): 4:48pm On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

Their bashing doesnt move me

Them just dey run their mouth all courtesy of d ex dat never loved me but sold me out he is d reason genesis of all dis even wen i was sincere bt thank God

Their bashung hurt at one point and i found out it was cos i cared bt now i dont care im not moved smiley
Ok, good.
Re: Relationship Headache. by halfricanadian(f): 4:49pm On Mar 12, 2016
firstking01:
Ok, good.
smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did You Ever Practice Kissing? How? Don't Lie. / Who Else Is Still Awake / You're Airforce1 Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.