Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

When A Girl Treats Every Guy Equally... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Treats Every Guy Equally... (552 Views)

She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. / Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls / 13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Girl Treats Every Guy Equally... by marvelck: 8:48pm On Mar 12, 2016
No guy should beat his chest and be happy or proud when a girl refuses to pick calls from other guys whenever she's with you...making it look as if she doesnt play games or mingle with other guys. She is not doing cos of you, but only playing you. Cos, same way she refuses to pick calls from other guys cos of you, its the same way she wont pick your calls too whenever she is with another guy. Thats how girl that play games operate. They tend to treat every guy equally...to such girls, life is no fun if they dont play games...
Re: When A Girl Treats Every Guy Equally... by falconey(m): 8:48pm On Mar 12, 2016
Ok
Re: When A Girl Treats Every Guy Equally... by dharay99: 8:50pm On Mar 12, 2016
not all girls ok,
Now neeexxxxxt!
Re: When A Girl Treats Every Guy Equally... by halfricanadian(f): 8:50pm On Mar 12, 2016
Why will i pick ur calls wen u are now my ex ?? undecided

Abi ?? Explain?? Is dat u sayin such girls cheat or such girls dont pick ur calls wen u become her ex undecided

Cos guys are heavily gifted to say sh*ts bou nothing dey kno bou

Smh reasons why people marry wrongly u judge too mch nd loose d ryt one tongue
Re: When A Girl Treats Every Guy Equally... by yinkus4u2c(f): 8:54pm On Mar 12, 2016
Ok
Re: When A Girl Treats Every Guy Equally... by naija1stpikin: 9:06pm On Mar 12, 2016
So what's the lesson you want to pass across?

The poster above me is a masterpiece
Re: When A Girl Treats Every Guy Equally... by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 12, 2016
And when they are now being dealt with emotionally, they will rush to nairaland and post.....

"What should I do?"

My answer to the girls remains......"Kill yourself"

(1) (Reply)

Confusion As Woman Dissappears On Live TV !!! / Security Before All? Is This Proper? / Lovely!! See How Nigerian Couple Met On Twitter And Gets Engaged [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.