Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Agatu Orphans Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agatu Orphans Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen - Photos (20914 Views)

Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen / Photo Of Men Locked Up For Protesting Against Fulani Killings In Benue State / Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agatu Orphans Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen - Photos by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 12, 2016
I think they should defend themselves this is getting out of hand oo

2 Likes

Re: Agatu Orphans Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen - Photos by DONADAMS(m): 9:59pm On Mar 12, 2016
a step in the right direction... it's becoming unbecoming which is oozing and cascading into an odoriferous saga
Re: Agatu Orphans Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen - Photos by searay(m): 10:10pm On Mar 12, 2016
The army raided Rivers state and kill innocent Nigerians but can't raid Agatu.

#Buhari herdsmen

2 Likes

Re: Agatu Orphans Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen - Photos by successmatters(m): 10:11pm On Mar 12, 2016
Gozzzy:
I dont know the one i will say now, i will be banned for the 3rd consecutive time, without enough time to abuse these murderers inbetween each banning session.
Well, i trust we Igbos... Fulanis and hausas, already know that we hate them, and will not hesitate to annihilate them, if they carry out any slightest onslaught on even the smallest Igbo village... You will see slaughtering of them, spreading all through the whole south eastern region. Let Benue people defend themselves... These herds men are just visitors, and are not very well knowledgeable regarding the terrains of Benue, compared to Benue indegenes... Unless, their men are ONLY called men, cos they av a peenis, that they can insert into their women's vaagina for sex!!!!!

let them try this in our yoruba states and we use them for suya. Mile 12 will be childs play to what we do to them.
Re: Agatu Orphans Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen - Photos by Lumiere91: 10:13pm On Mar 12, 2016
I regret supporting buhari. I despise cos he is a fascist and satanist I despise jonathan cos he was covertly ignorant..... I will vote 4 d first time when peter obi become a candidate.I AM IGBO-NIGERIAN

1 Like

Re: Agatu Orphans Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen - Photos by Cubeet: 10:15pm On Mar 12, 2016
What a Country

2 Likes

Re: Agatu Orphans Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen - Photos by mandax: 10:16pm On Mar 12, 2016
On presidential election day, Fulani wins Benue state. Who is foolish?

1 Like

Re: Agatu Orphans Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen - Photos by HugeMac: 10:17pm On Mar 12, 2016
successmatters:

let them try this in our yoruba states and we use them for suya. Mile 12 will be childs play to what we do to them.
are you trying to be funny?

3 Likes

Re: Agatu Orphans Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen - Photos by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 12, 2016
The only reason why Buhari is silence is because fulani herdsmen are NOT being killed... if other tribes rise up and start killing them, you would see how fast Buhari can act on these farmer-herdsmen clashes.

Habakus:
Just a quick correction: Igbos don't hate the Hausas/Fulanis or any tribe for that matter. Igbos simply want an egalitarian society where you live and let live. Igbos believe in Justice. @topic,it's really difficult to comment on a topic like this without sounding like a round-about bigot. However,these Fulani herdsmen are not helping matters. Neither is Buhari. His deafening silence on all these makes one wonder if there's actually a strategic plan somehow to wipe out a particular people. Some might call this karma on the affected people,i choose to call it incompetence of the highest level on the part of Fg

5 Likes

Re: Agatu Orphans Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen - Photos by lastpage: 10:28pm On Mar 12, 2016
Dollyak:
Are there any ways to fund local security men in Agatu? because a lot of people are willing to-or should be. In addition, what is the law in Nigeria regarding 'acquisition of weapon for security purpose'

We need people to start taking actions.

The problem here is that our LAWS say you cant carry an unlicensed weapon ... not to mention in PUBLIC.
These Fulani-Herdsmen carry AK47 openly, murder innocent people with it yet the President and our security LOOK THE OTHER WAY, just as the Security forces did in Mile 12 a few days ago, until these blood-thirsty Mallams butchered unarmed innocent people.

So, its a case of different Laws for Nigerians......a different standard for the Fulani herdsmen.

I was annoyed when the current Minister Audu Ogbeh said on Channels TV that some of these Herdsmen are not Nigerians because it begs the question: If these are foreigners, how come they are able to roam freely in Nigerian, armed with AK47, killing innocent Nigerians and our Security forces and even the President turns a blind eye? Are they above the Law?

Its even more shameful that Audu Ogbeh at his age, is suggesting "grazing corridor" all over the country, in other people's land, for so-called "foreigner Herdsmen"!
If they want to feed their Cow, why cant they plant their Brazilian grass of them in the northern part of the country or why cant Companies be licensed to plant these Grass and let the Herdsmen goto buy from them, for their Cattle feed?

How on earth does someone, because he is Fulani, feeds his Cattle on the livelihood and sweat of others (Farm Produce) while killing them in the most brutish way..... and our Govt treats them with kids glove?

Why do our Military Forces always develop "cold feet" when it comes to dealing with these Fulanis, whenever their Victims are Southerners?
Teh Mile 12 masacre is a good example!

The Police stood idle, (one Commissioner of Police even said it on YouTube that the Mallans stoned him and there is nothing he could do! Imagine?) while watching the Mallams storm homes and schools, drag students from their classes and cut them to pieces while setting other houses on fire so as to "smoke out the occupants" for slaughter!

If some Nigerians decide to be PEACEFUL and LAW ABIDING yet the "Security Forces" can not protect them from those who are LAWLESS (like these Fulani herdsmen) then its about time that all Nigerians ARM THEMSELVES and their Communities as Vigilantes.

Since Buhari became President, l have noticed a "belligerence and effrontery" in the attitude of Northerners (l have many of them living in my area, doing menial jobs) living in the Southern part of Nigeria. Its like they are saying "We have the backing of Buhari" and we can commit any atrocity!

Whether President Buhari will allow these set of blood-thirsty murderers to define his Presidency, knowing that he got the biggest support from the South West, remains to be seen.

But let us know this, every tribe can defend itself against these Fulani Herdsmen, .... ist just getting to that stage.

Firts and foremost, all State Legislators in the South should pass LAWS forbidding the "mass movement" of Cattle across our cities.
If you want to move more than a single cattle around, you must use a Vehicle,
Defaulter should be arrested, prosecuted, jailed and the Cattles confiscated.

That would be the starting point.

No foreigner Fulani Herdsmen can hold us ransom anymore. Enough is Enough

Lastpage!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Agatu Orphans Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen - Photos by poseidon12: 10:31pm On Mar 12, 2016
mallamseifaldin:
Fulanis are friendly people.....
People should stop hating the Fulani men.........Most of these atrocities are committed by non- Fulani, but as usual the blame goes to the Fulani man...

Are you telling us that the herdsmen are not Fulani?
Re: Agatu Orphans Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen - Photos by lastpage: 10:33pm On Mar 12, 2016
TheTransformer:
The only reason why Buhari is silence is because fulani herdsmen are NOT being killed... if other tribes rise up and start killing them, you would see how fast Buhari can act on these farmer-herdsmen clashes.

Appears so, to me as well!

Over to the local Agbekoya Hunters.
OPC has become "commercialized" and lost its relevance.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Agatu Orphans Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen - Photos by tayooluwole: 10:34pm On Mar 12, 2016
Dollyak:
Are there any ways to fund local security men in Agatu? because a lot of people are willing to-or should be. In addition, what is the law in Nigeria regarding 'acquisition of weapon for security purpose'

We need people to start taking actions.

Guy, forget law this time arround...let them acquire by which ever means to defend themselves... Herdsmen are in every where with their weapons and you still want to regard law in acquiring weapon while ur people are dieing... Let it be eye to eye. They should resist further occurrence of violence of this nature in a fierced battle... No body has a monopoly of violence

1 Like

Re: Agatu Orphans Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen - Photos by poseidon12: 10:35pm On Mar 12, 2016
mandax:
On presidential election day, Fulani wins Benue state. Who is foolish?

Benue people of course.

1 Like

Re: Agatu Orphans Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen - Photos by aniblue(m): 10:39pm On Mar 12, 2016
I watched this on national tv and the rate of destruction is very high, burning houses and killing souls.
But i once heard that these herdsmen aren't nigerians, so why can't our govt send them back to their base? Whats the presidency and the national assembly soing on this?
Personally, the activities of fulani herdsmen should be ban till further notice cos i sometimes think that boko haram might disguise themselves into herdsmen to continue their killings.

I believe we have security men, they should pls do their work, our citizen are always been sent back home by other countries, why can't our govt sent these guys back and charge them for genocide?

1 Like

Re: Agatu Orphans Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen - Photos by aniblue(m): 10:41pm On Mar 12, 2016
I watched this on national tv and the rate of destruction is very high, burning houses and killing souls.
But i once heard that these herdsmen aren't nigerians, so why can't our govt send them back to their base? Whats the presidency and the national assembly doing on this?
Personally, the activities of fulani herdsmen should be ban till further notice cos i sometimes think that boko haram might disguise themselves into herdsmen to continue their killings.

I believe we have security men, they should pls do their work, our citizen are always been sent back home by other countries for bad character, why can't our govt sent these guys back and charge them for genocide?
Re: Agatu Orphans Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen - Photos by poseidon12: 10:44pm On Mar 12, 2016
lastpage:

The problem here is that our LAWS say you cant carry an unlicensed weapon ... not to mention in PUBLIC.
These Fulani-Herdsmen carry AK47 openly, murder innocent people with it yet the President and our security LOOK THE OTHER WAY, just as the Security forces did in Mile 12 a few days ago, until these blood-thirsty Mallams butchered unarmed innocent people.

So, its a case of different Laws for Nigerians......a different standard for the Fulani herdsmen.

I was annoyed when the current Minister Audu Ogbeh said on Channels TV that some of these Herdsmen are not Nigerians because it begs the question: If these are foreigners, how come they are able to roam freely in Nigerian, armed with AK47, killing innocent Nigerians and our Security forces and even the President turns a blind eye? Are they above the Law?

Its even more shameful that Audu Ogbeh at his age, is suggesting "grazing corridor" all over the country, in other people's land, for so-called "foreigner Herdsmen"!
If they want to feed their Cow, why cant they plant their Brazilian grass of them in the northern part of the country or why cant Companies be licensed to plant these Grass and let the Herdsmen goto buy from them, for their Cattle feed?

How on earth does someone, because he is Fulani, feeds his Cattle on the livelihood and sweat of others (Farm Produce) while killing them in the most brutish way..... and our Govt treats them with kids glove?

Why do our Military Forces always develop "cold feet" when it comes to dealing with these Fulanis, whenever their Victims are Southerners?
Teh Mile 12 masacre is a good example!

The Police stood idle, (one Commissioner of Police even said it on YouTube that the Mallans stoned him and there is nothing he could do! Imagine?) while watching the Mallams storm homes and schools, drag students from their classes and cut them to pieces while setting other houses on fire so as to "smoke out the occupants" for slaughter!

If some Nigerians decide to be PEACEFUL and LAW ABIDING yet the "Security Forces" can not protect them from those who are LAWLESS (like these Fulani herdsmen) then its about time that all Nigerians ARM THEMSELVES and their Communities as Vigilantes.

Since Buhari became President, l have noticed a "belligerence and effrontery" in the attitude of Northerners (l have many of them living in my area, doing menial jobs) living in the Southern part of Nigeria. Its like they are saying "We have the backing of Buhari" and we can commit any atrocity!

Whether President Buhari will allow these set of blood-thirsty murderers to define his Presidency, knowing that he got the biggest support from the South West, remains to be seen.

But let us know this, every tribe can defend itself against these Fulani Herdsmen, .... ist just getting to that stage.

Firts and foremost, all State Legislators in the South should pass LAWS forbidding the "mass movement" of Cattle across our cities.
If you want to move more than a single cattle around, you must use a Vehicle,
Defaulter should be arrested, prosecuted, jailed and the Cattles confiscated.

That would be the starting point.

No foreigner Fulani Herdsmen can hold us ransom anymore. Enough is Enough

Lastpage!

Excellent. I am with you there. The way things are in Nigeria, any responsible Nigerian that can afford it, needs to arm himself or herself for protection. The Fulani herdsmen that are roaming around with AK47 do not have any license for that.

3 Likes

Re: Agatu Orphans Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen - Photos by successmatters(m): 10:45pm On Mar 12, 2016
aniblue:
But i once heard that these herdsmen aren't nigerians, so why can't our govt send them back to their base? Whats the presidency and the national assembly soing on this?

I believe we have security men, they should pls do their work, our citizen are always been sent back home by other countries, why can't our govt sent these guys back and charge them for genocide?

Well, David mark was in the senate for donkey years and failed to initiate or support a bill against marauding herdsmen killing at random in the nation. Dont you think Karma is a biatch?
Re: Agatu Orphans Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen - Photos by sapientia(m): 10:54pm On Mar 12, 2016
Whoever organised this should be arrest for abuse of children.

Thats all
Re: Agatu Orphans Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen - Photos by nortcentrallord(m): 10:57pm On Mar 12, 2016
Adaure4ever:
What exactly do these fulanis contribute to the Nation income box?

Cows (beef) and burantashi.
Two things Nigeria can do without or can easily get their alternatives.
Re: Agatu Orphans Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen - Photos by nortcentrallord(m): 10:59pm On Mar 12, 2016
mallamseifaldin:
Fulanis are friendly people.....
People should stop hating the Fulani men.........Most of these atrocities are committed by non- Fulani, but as usual the blame goes to the Fulani man...

Shut your trap. Everything is not a joke. Rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Agatu Orphans Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen - Photos by nortcentrallord(m): 11:02pm On Mar 12, 2016
#buharitalktoyourfulanibrothers#

1 Like

Re: Agatu Orphans Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen - Photos by XpensivK: 11:13pm On Mar 12, 2016
dmostcheerful:
This is just the beginning....

You people should rise and fight stop using lil kids to rally and protest.
Shame to the men in that community afraid of northerners your master.
SHAME...
Trust my Igbo brothers they no dey fall hands...
Make them cum Igbo land mex up nah if them no dey fear

1 Like

Re: Agatu Orphans Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen - Photos by giddykay: 11:21pm On Mar 12, 2016
ebhohimimen:
To me those guys called fulani av no use in nigeria.
ahahahahahahhhaha...buhari go just dey watch una like......
Re: Agatu Orphans Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen - Photos by banme1(m): 11:45pm On Mar 12, 2016
See omenka AKA iroh88 for that pix.
Re: Agatu Orphans Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen - Photos by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 12, 2016
Ur Men are just cowards, u are protesting, if na Ijaw boys, those Fulani guys for dey with their assumed 7 virgins abi na how many sef.

2 Likes

Re: Agatu Orphans Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen - Photos by datigbogirl: 12:00am On Mar 13, 2016
Dejohnbull:
Fulani herdsmen have no bussiness in this country, nigeria is not mali, neither bokinafaso, niger, or central africa, wen i was a kid use to admire herdsmen but not again!!! MR44 and OGA SEUN, i just complete my ban sentence and hit ftc, i dedicate this ftc to all catholic mothers

Wetin you dey look wen Lord Lugard dey join us? Abi you know sey d name Nigeria is close to Niger and d rest you mentioned above?

Enjoy yasef jarey.
Re: Agatu Orphans Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen - Photos by Lionhearted511: 12:09am On Mar 13, 2016
we are waiting for them here in Edo state to try any nonsense. They will be hunted down enmasse. Bastards

1 Like

Re: Agatu Orphans Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen - Photos by Honesty007(m): 12:25am On Mar 13, 2016
Train yoruba men how to brandish swords and daggers too.Its the hausa's doing this nonsense.Fulani/hausa is just aname together,but hausa's are violent people and oppresive destroyers
Re: Agatu Orphans Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen - Photos by Opharhe: 12:39am On Mar 13, 2016
Elijahrona2:
Even the children are worried. These herdsmen have made enough orphans in just 1 year. Please Nigeria we are one. Let's act like one
Who told you we are one in this country? We're not one o bros, no let dem deceive you.

1 Like

Re: Agatu Orphans Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen - Photos by Nobody: 1:48am On Mar 13, 2016
This kind of rubbish will never happen in South East .The people who make Nigeria happen .Herdsman pls try Onitsha
Re: Agatu Orphans Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen - Photos by Dejohnbull: 1:55am On Mar 13, 2016
datigbogirl:

Wetin you dey look wen Lord Lugard dey join us? Abi you know sey d name Nigeria is close to Niger and d rest you mentioned above?

Enjoy yasef jarey.
Which country borders nigeria to the north? What is there to enjoy when childrens are dieying?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) / Sullivan Chime Defects To APC / Court Describes EFCC Freezing Of Ozekhome’s Account As Diabolical

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.