Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Agatu Orphans Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen - Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agatu Orphans Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen - Photos (20912 Views)

Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen / Photo Of Men Locked Up For Protesting Against Fulani Killings In Benue State / Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agatu Orphans Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen - Photos by ogene007: 2:28am On Mar 13, 2016
poseidon12:

Are you telling us that the herdsmen are not Fulani?
I guess he meant that they are 'Buhari's herdsmen'.
Re: Agatu Orphans Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen - Photos by EastanPower(m): 3:08am On Mar 13, 2016
lastpage:

Appears so, to me as well!

Over to the local Agbekoya Hunters.
OPC has become "commercialized" and lost its relevance.

Lastpage!

Instead of dealing with the demonic herdsmen buhari has ordered soldiers to kill cattle rustlers.

When will the soldiers also kill the demonic and rampaging herdsmen who have been "rustling" the farms and wives of other Nigerians?

I smh.
Re: Agatu Orphans Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen - Photos by EastanPower(m): 3:14am On Mar 13, 2016
where is omenka/iroh88

You will never find him on threads like this to condemn the activities of demonic herdsmen that have been drinking the blood of his people but he is always very vocal on any IPOB thread.

I bet he is somewhere screaming "Sai baba" at the top of his voice, lol.

3 Likes

Re: Agatu Orphans Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen - Photos by Emeskhalifa(m): 5:35am On Mar 13, 2016
wtf is this?
shame on Agatu men
shame on Agatu elders!!!
this is a pure act of cowardice!!!
if the govt can't protect u, won't u protect ursef? can't they repel the Fulani attacks

indeed their men are nothing but tools for sex.
Re: Agatu Orphans Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen - Photos by Menzy86(m): 5:38am On Mar 13, 2016
Gozzzy:
I dont know the one i will say now, i will be banned for the 3rd consecutive time, without enough time to abuse these murderers inbetween each banning session.
Well, i trust we Igbos... Fulanis and hausas, already know that we hate them, and will not hesitate to annihilate them, if they carry out any slightest onslaught on even the smallest Igbo village... You will see slaughtering of them, spreading all through the whole south eastern region. Let Benue people defend themselves... These herds men are just visitors, and are not very well knowledgeable regarding the terrains of Benue, compared to Benue indegenes... Unless, their men are ONLY called men, cos they av a peenis, that they can insert into their women's vaagina for sex!!!!!
My thoughts to an extent. There are still places around the north these fulani's cant dream of such inhumanity. These benue folks though unfortunate, need to beaten for cowardice. When the fulani's saw the relentlessness of the plateau people in returning blood for blood didn't they pipe low? I trust ebiras for this kind matter too. By now every HERD (not only the men) within 100km radius wld have been exterminated. Its so annoying!
Re: Agatu Orphans Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen - Photos by Funjosh(m): 5:40am On Mar 13, 2016
I saw Oyigocho and I remember one of my Student in Aila -Agatu, O God I have not tasted anything this mornings I pray for peace I Agatu. Amen

Ivwant them tovreturn back home and start farming again sad
Re: Agatu Orphans Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen - Photos by AngryNigerian(m): 5:42am On Mar 13, 2016
snailspeed:
On one hand, I like the fact that the children involved include the orphans from the massacre. On the other hand I am livid with the Benue people. If the FG wont protect you, why sit there and die like chickens?

What is wrong with the middle belt?

Very simple...the belt is holding them @ the middle!!! grin grin grin
Re: Agatu Orphans Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen - Photos by sikirat2020: 6:37am On Mar 13, 2016
Immediately. But why has the army not invade the fulani herdsmen to look out for all the guns being carried by these fools around., but was busy searching one house after another looking for one AK 47 a man snatched from an army in Aba.
Re: Agatu Orphans Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen - Photos by Willybos(m): 6:37am On Mar 13, 2016
dmostcheerful:
This is just the beginning....

You people should rise and fight stop using lil kids to rally and protest.
Shame to the men in that community afraid of northerners your master.
SHAME...
Trust my Igbo brothers they no dey fall hands...

imaging how u make comment, like a bastard full. If we were to go wit it in a random sample, did fulani hardmen stop killing people in part of igbo land? Tell me senseless human bean.
Re: Agatu Orphans Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen - Photos by dmostcheerful(f): 6:51am On Mar 13, 2016
Willybos:

imaging how u make comment, like a bastard full. If we were to go wit it in a random sample, did fulani hardmen stop killing people in part of igbo land? Tell me senseless human bean.

If you are this pained Mr, "Go and fight" stop exchanging words with a woman.
Am not a Fulani herdsman.
And point of correction.
We all know all news concerning South and the Fulani's are all doctored so that we do the fighting for you, believe me any mayhem on the South will be the beginning of there destruction.
Shameless West, using lil innocent children for demonstration.

"ONYE ARA"
Re: Agatu Orphans Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen - Photos by Habakus: 7:07am On Mar 13, 2016
Lumiere91:
I regret supporting buhari.
I despise cos he is a fascist and satanist
I despise jonathan cos he was covertly ignorant.....
I will vote 4 d first time when peter obi become a candidate.I AM IGBO-NIGERIAN
You supported Buhari during the last election? All these things happening now in Nigeria were exactly predicted to happen if Buhari wins. And now they're happening right before our very eyes. GEJ wasn't perfect,but atleast he had conscience. He said that the best way to fight corruption is to straighten the institutions responsible for the fight and to remove the inducement and enticement that lure people. And he's been proven right. The problem with Nigerians is that they never learn until it is too late. Can you imagine that just some few months ago during GEJ,Nigeria was globally acclaimed as one of the fastest growing economy in the world and the largest in Africa? We saw a lot of economic activities going on in the country then,including in the Agric sector. A lot of businesses were opening up and expanding in the country. Foreign investors were trouping into the country anyhow,serious-minded countries were tripping over themselves to partner with Nigeria. What happened to all those now? Nigeria has suddenly become a pariah to foreigners now despite the numerous trips Buhari has made. I'll leave you to continue regretting,hopefully,you and others will be wiser next time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agatu Orphans Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen - Photos by cardoctor(m): 8:06am On Mar 13, 2016
Are they still there?
Re: Agatu Orphans Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen - Photos by SycophanticGoat: 9:23am On Mar 13, 2016
So so sad! cry cry cry

I hope the useless bloodsucking government won't send the military to shoot at them... angry angry angry
Re: Agatu Orphans Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen - Photos by 247notire(m): 9:39am On Mar 13, 2016
sikirat2020:
Immediately. But why has the army not invade the fulani herdsmen to look out for all the guns being carried by these fools around., but was busy searching one house after another looking for one AK 47 a man snatched from an army in Aba.
From ur name I assume ur Yoruba. Truth is this is why igbos will always be disgruntled in this entity called Nigeria. Once we are involved the prejudice is clear. We protest peacefully, they send soldiers but the useless president can't even come out to condemn this nonsense. It is clear we are not one in Nigeria and this is what we have always maintained. Happy sunday by the way...
Re: Agatu Orphans Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen - Photos by adconline(m): 9:54am On Mar 13, 2016
Where is their governor? Where are their NASS members and State legislators?? Where are their opinion leaders?? The kind of silence that has engulfed this nation in this middle of cataclysmicic change is unfathomable.. Adult lives don't matter, kids lives don't matter.. Human suffering doesn't elicit empathy and sympathy.. The president is in grandiose delusion that he means well for Nigeria.. Don't tell me what you would do, just SHOW me..the country is at the crossroad and bereft of leadership.. Peter Drucker said that " management is doing things right; leadership is dong the right things." Management and leadership are clearly lacking in this government. Time for action was yesterday and we're already late!
Re: Agatu Orphans Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen - Photos by dreamzy(m): 10:42am On Mar 13, 2016
mallamseifaldin:
Fulanis are friendly people.....
People should stop hating the Fulani men.........Most of these atrocities are committed by non- Fulani, but as usual the blame goes to the Fulani man...
ok.. Next time we will blame it on ur phadaaa... Nonsense
Re: Agatu Orphans Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen - Photos by iokpebholo: 12:03pm On Mar 13, 2016
pythonkid:

whats this one saying ?
wetin he talk b say he no wan die ontop of amala and Ewedu matter grin
Re: Agatu Orphans Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen - Photos by Jerryspan(m): 1:54pm On Mar 13, 2016
Celepope:
Benue people or should i say Agatu people must be cowards who are scared to fight back this animals Fire for Fire.That it even took a bunch of Orphanage home kids to speak out speaks volume.That these Fulani herdsmen still parade themselves in the same village is an insult to the people of the state.When it comes to S3x you see their men and women beating their chest about how physical they are but when e reach matter like this they all hide.Shameless cowards.
jeez!!!
Re: Agatu Orphans Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen - Photos by ASL33: 2:18pm On Mar 13, 2016
The guy on black t-short with blue short jean is out own Omenka.

Did anybody notice that fulani was not written in any of the placard. The fear of fulani has eaten into the Nigerian masses.
Re: Agatu Orphans Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen - Photos by Sammyblaq(m): 5:52pm On Mar 13, 2016
Adaure4ever:
What exactly do these fulanis contribute to the Nation income box?
Nothing of importance but only kpomo wey no dey give anything for body...
Re: Agatu Orphans Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen - Photos by Willybos(m): 6:39am On Mar 14, 2016
dmostcheerful:

If you are this pained Mr, "Go and fight" stop exchanging words with a woman.
Am not a Fulani herdsman.
And point of correction.
We all know all news concerning South and the Fulani's are all doctored so that we do the fighting for you, believe me any mayhem on the South will be the beginning of there destruction.
Shameless West, using lil innocent children for demonstration.

"ONYE ARA"
My dear, have u forgoten that all ur mate have married?
Re: Agatu Orphans Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen - Photos by raumdeuter: 5:09am On Apr 27, 2016
dmostcheerful:
This is just the beginning....You people should rise and fight stop using lil kids to rally and protest.
SHAME...

Where were these Ibo brothers in Enugu

Celepope:
Benue people or should i say Agatu people must be cowards who are scared to fight back this animals Fire for Fire.That it even took a bunch of Orphanage home kids to speak out speaks volume.That these Fulani herdsmen still parade themselves in the same village is an insult to the people of the state.When it comes to S3x you see their men and women beating their chest about how physical they are but when e reach matter like this they all hide.Shameless cowards.

And your string men in Enugu where dem dey?

Gozzzy:
I dont know the one i will say now, i will be banned for the 3rd consecutive time, without enough time to abuse these murderers inbetween each banning session.
Well, i trust we Igbos... Fulanis and hausas, already know that we hate them, and will not hesitate to annihilate them, if they carry out any slightest onslaught on even the smallest Igbo village... You will see slaughtering of them, spreading all through the whole south eastern region. Let Benue people defend themselves... These herds men are just visitors, and are not very well knowledgeable regarding the terrains of Benue, compared to Benue indegenes... Unless, their men are ONLY called men, cos they av a peenis, that they can insert into their women's vaagina for sex!!!!!

Like you did in Enugu

snailspeed:
On one hand, I like the fact that the children involved include the orphans from the massacre. On the other hand I am livid with the Benue people. If the FG wont protect you, why sit there and die like chickens?

What is wrong with the middle belt?

Should we now ask what is wrong with Southeast and enugu whose governor went to cry at the place

egbonnla:
The elders and politicians in Agatu are cowards. It is shameful that they gave innocent children placards to protest on their behalf. No wonder the Fulani are killing them..........

The elders and politicians in Enugu are now cowards

asokoromadam:
This kind of rubbish will never happen in South East .The people who make Nigeria happen .Herdsman pls try Onitsha

It can never happen in Southeast you say? It just happened in Enugu
Re: Agatu Orphans Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen - Photos by raumdeuter: 5:10am On Apr 27, 2016
EastanPower:
where is omenka/iroh88

You will never find him on threads like this to condemn the activities of demonic herdsmen that have been drinking the blood of his people but he is always very vocal on any IPOB thread.

I bet he is somewhere screaming "Sai baba" at the top of his voice, lol.
Re: Agatu Orphans Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen - Photos by raumdeuter: 3:49pm On Apr 27, 2016
Good morning
Re: Agatu Orphans Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen - Photos by TheRealestGuy(m): 11:24am On Dec 21, 2019
dmostcheerful:

SHAME...

Happy birthday nwanyi oma.

More life and prosperity

��
Re: Agatu Orphans Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen - Photos by JonDon12: 1:02pm On Dec 21, 2019
They should protest against Buhari too
Re: Agatu Orphans Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen - Photos by Dedetwo(m): 1:09pm On Dec 21, 2019
viviangist:

Children of the TIVID Orphanage Home and Global care for kids foundation have staged a peaceful protest against what they described as the unlawful occupation and invasion of innocent people of Benue lands as well as killing of Benue people by Fulani herders.
The children consist of those who were orphaned by Fulani herders in Agatu, Gwer-west, Guma, Makurdi and Apa local government areas of Benue as well as a few others from Nasarawa State.

Founder of the Orphanage Home, Mrs. Favour Adah Paul and founder of global care for kids foundation Amb Linda Orokpo Ochagla led the children from the Wurukum Roundabout through the streets of Makurdi to the State House of Assembly and terminated at the Government House where they were received by the state governor, Samuel Ortom.

In a chat with our correspondent, Paul urged the federal and state government to make laws to the effect that Fulanis should begin to ranch their cattle.

They lamented that the continuous occupation of Benue land by Fulani herders was posing serious threat to the Benue Agrarian nature as the farmers can no longer go to farm for fear of being killed by the rampaging Fulani herders.

"The Fulanis should ranch their cows and allow Benue people go back to farm. We want to be sure that our home is safe. Government should step in and make laws to this effect. Pregnant women and children are being butchered like cows by these Fulani herders at the slightest provocation. They should go away and let us have our peace."

Some of the children who spoke with our reporter including Solomon Sunday 9, and Mercy Oyigocho 14 in an emotion laden voice recalled how their parents were killed in their presence by Fulani mercenaries in 2012 and 2014 respectively.

The children called on the state and federal government to ensure that the fulani herdsmen ranch their cattle to forestall the incessant and mindless killings of Benue farmers and unlawful occupation of their land by the Fulanis to graze cattle.

Source http://www.viviangist.com/agatu-orphans-protest-seeks-immediate-eradication-of-fulani-heardsmen-photos

Does this have anything to do with Tiv? If so, one wonders what the spirits of Lt John Onoja, Lt Col Joe Akahan and Sargent Dickson will be doing in their graves.
Re: Agatu Orphans Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen - Photos by Dedetwo(m): 1:25pm On Dec 21, 2019
dmostcheerful:

SHAME...

Sis, it is not easy to wean off people from slave mentality. It is disgusting to note that the forbearers of these kids fought in Nigeria/Biafra war in order to enthrone Fulani into the position of leadership in the shithole called Nigeria.
Re: Agatu Orphans Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen - Photos by Dedetwo(m): 1:34pm On Dec 21, 2019
successmatters:

Well, David mark was in the senate for donkey years and failed to initiate or support a bill against marauding herdsmen killing at random in the nation. Dont you think Karma is a biatch?

He was a soldier of high rank for that matter yet no respect from Fulani. Orka was the only respectful soldier from that section of the country.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebonyi State Democracy Day Celebration / 2018 Budget: We Will Blow Up Your Properties – Militants Threat Senators, Reps / Governor Mimiko Stops Salaries Of His Deputy’s Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.