Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

#corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members (38576 Views)

EDO: PDP Campaign Of Calumny Backfires On Facebook / Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members / 2015 Elections: Amaechi Spent $150m On APC Campaign – Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by mideactive: 7:12am On Mar 13, 2016
Okey.

marinxxx:
buhari is not a failure a failure is somebody thats actually trying but didnt succeed buhari is a fraudulent disgrace even hausa people for my side abuse d guy pass me masef
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by Johnrake69: 7:13am On Mar 13, 2016
mideactive:
Very irrational set of people,it's just 9months minus 16 years.give dis man @list 2 years

That is where you missed it. Did you hear from Lai mohammed that the economy is out of the president's control? and a president that is proud to say that his children are schooling in the uk because he can afford cannot be taken seriously. Mr man we committed a bigger blunder electing a very unpatroitic elder stateman as a president. This is a man that never for once attended state council meeting before he was elected last year because his personal ambition was more important.

Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by jerecrown(m): 7:13am On Mar 13, 2016
many pple re saying pray ,those pple u re praying for dey re nt ready to change so ur point is clueless

Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by Paperwhite(m): 7:13am On Mar 13, 2016
benpedro:
if i call you a goat now dem go ban me..people are here complaining about what to eat and how their businesses are being closed down because of the actions and inactions of the government,as if that is not enough,APC thinking that all the youths are sycophants like you of course come carry #corruptionfightingback campaign come dey spite them for twitter and you're here talking about 9 months... .look mr man,most of the people suffering in this present day Nigeria doesn't care about who the president of this country is but just enough food to feed their belly and that of their family.So enough of all these buhari these,APC that,Jonathan the other nonsense!not everybody are politicians!
Infact the forefront APC zombies(Omenka,Beremx,Ngeneukwenu)have disappeared from being social media changers i.e.Aisha'rice eaters.

Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 13, 2016
So if i say state governors,both from apc should be prosecuted that means i am a corruption fighting back? Una don jons finish.

Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by SycophanticGoat: 7:15am On Mar 13, 2016
It's so sad that people who should have known better allowed themselves to be swayed by one useless so-called jagajaga-banned. A man that looted Lagos state blind. If me as an Igbo man will solidly stick to the words of Fela Anikulapo Kuti, then why will a Yoruba man, a descendant of Fela (especially his children), allow themselves to be swayed towards the same set of people that Fela fought vehemently to make them change their wicked and evil ways?

Everything Fela said about beast of no nation was replayed for us by that Mumuhammado Mumuhary when he kept saying that we as Nigerians are corrupt criminals but yet he hasn't accounted for the N2.8 billion oil money that went missing under him and Obj.

A man that upon getting into office started jailing everybody, mostly Yoruba and Igbo, but preferred to keep his friends and croonies, such as Gbawo and Shagari, out of jail. A man that by his own doing back in the 80s, 77,000 people lost their jobs, power supply was next to nothing, hardship quadrupled, businesses closed down, nothing was practically moving until he was booted out by IBB. Even tho IBB was the second father of corruption after OBJ, he still appeared like a saint for delivering us from the jaws of death. It is still this same man that they packaged him and his useless abacus economic policies as Buharinomics and sold to us. The usual set of people believed all that crap. Now look at what is happening.. Just under 1 year, Buhari's government has caused more pain and hardship more than 16 years of PDP rule.

Even the change chanting and sai baba chanting zombies have left other well meaning Nigerians and disappeared from Nairaland.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by oluwaahmed: 7:15am On Mar 13, 2016
Apc jst crushed d middle class & lower class Ladder. It's either ur poor or rich. So most nigerians R now poor. U can't even pay ur schl fees abroad, evryday biddin of forex only 4 it 2 be bounced back 2 weeks lera & d process begins all ova again. Gworo man spendin all our FX on junketeerin.
#corruptnfightin back- trouble Dey sleep yanga go wake am. No light, no fuel, no dollar, no imoprts, no exports, NO PLAN.
N/B- 4 dose sayin it's jst 9months, here's a fud 4 thot. D 1st 48 hrs is crucial in a crime scene. It's den dat d culprits can be fished out. It's like dt in governance too. D 1st 100 days is crucial to resuscitate a bad economy. Policies hav/are bein formed in dis stage. In d next 3months, a test run is carried out 2 evaluate success, den in d nxt 6months policies R now grounded, in d nxt 9months, d country is on auto-pilot. D nxt 4 yrs wld be like servicin a car, change oil fiter etc, not repairs. GMB has already failed with years left, pls impeachment shd be imminent if we wait anoda 3 yrs we mite jst be zimbabwe(no offense). Wers NGENEUKWENU? Suddenly MIA

Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by ba7man(m): 7:20am On Mar 13, 2016
anonimi:

The shallow minded man and his zombies said he will stabilise oil prices, not so?
The slide in oil prices started in 2013, hence your Superman knew what he was getting into, abi

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2186280_buhari2blaugh1_jpegc35d9ea4e30142f9302718e17f58f220

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2829596_img6325197050325_jpeg_jpeg61db8b350e65ada0da8fdf4018fb03e4
As at 2013 oil prices were over $100....... 2014, it was an average of $96.

By the time GEJ bailed out, it was close to $50..... hence he resulted to borrowing plunging the Nation into further debt...... rather than plug the leaks in his administration.

GEJ left just as everything was on the verge of collapse and PMB is creating a moral foundation to prevent the mass "loot and go" encouraged by previous administrations....... despite dwindling national income.

Before you list a problem you're currently facing, try to know "why" too...... it helps.

Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by tolbis: 7:22am On Mar 13, 2016
You can not build something on nothing.APC told us many lies to get to power.
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by jonzingcaesar(m): 7:22am On Mar 13, 2016
mideactive:
Very irrational set of people,it's just 9months minus 16 years.give dis man @list 2 years
zombie ooooh zombie

Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by cashkid: 7:23am On Mar 13, 2016
marinxxx:
buhari is not a failure a failure is somebody thats actually trying but didnt succeed buhari is a fraudulent disgrace even hausa people for my side abuse d guy pass me masef

Yes, they will abuse him now cos they are in no way better than u considering the way u think grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by ayindejimmy(m): 7:24am On Mar 13, 2016
raker300:
you guys are unbelievable. your level of thinking baffles me. So people aren't supposed to complain about hardship because it's APC?

When will you get it into your thick skull that it's not a party thing but an individual thing?

When things finally started to get better, you are the same ones that came and scattered it over lies you couldn't comprehend.

kindly explain in simple language how this govt caused the hardship. Do u think inflation like this can start and manifest under 9 months? I knw it seems the govt is nt doin enough and the calibre of is ministers gives a wrong signal, but we shuld critisize reasonably. I'm nt pevy to the covert plan of this govt so the areas i'll blame them is on the fuel scarcity and drop in power cos they have control over those
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by ba7man(m): 7:25am On Mar 13, 2016
menxer:

how do you expect us to, when we were used to doing things the wrong way thinking it's the best way? now the tide is turning us in a different, (albeit the right) direction, rethinking our ways of life won't come without a price, collectively and individually.
I'm just glad i'm able to see beyond the situation and im digging in, rather that sit around waiting for a miracle.

Glad they're people like you out there too that have true understanding.

Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by mideactive: 7:25am On Mar 13, 2016
My oga I dey here o!

jonzingcaesar:
zombie ooooh zombie
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by ba7man(m): 7:26am On Mar 13, 2016
ayindejimmy:

kindly explain in simple language how this govt caused the hardship. Do u think inflation like this can start and manifest under 9 months? I knw it seems the govt is nt doin enough and the calibre of is ministers gives a wrong signal, but we shuld critisize reasonably. I'm nt pevy to the covert plan of this govt so the areas i'll blame them is on the fuel scarcity and drop in power cos they have control over those
Despite the reason for the hardship is staring at them in the face, they're too blind to see it.
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by oluwaahmed: 7:34am On Mar 13, 2016
ba7man:
Funny enough, most of the hardship they complain about is as a result of dwindling oil prices and the unwillingness of past administrations to save.

Buhari took over Nigeria at its worst period......... but a lot of people are too shallow to see the big picture.

Is it evrytime dt buhari is takin ova nigeria wen it's @ it's worst. Dis is wat he did in 1983. Ovetrew gowon selective improsonment,even imprisoned my man Fela 4 accussin him of fraud & abusin 9jerians wen he traveled abroad. Austerity measure evrywer dat u hav 2 apply 2 d govt 4 a bag of rice under buhari/idiagbon regime. He acts like he has all d answers but is clueless on arrival. D mal is truly doll if u ask me. It's jagagaban I blame & all dis ethnic Yoruba peeps. I mean GEJ was no gud but Y buhari? Srzll why It beat my imginatn dat a country wit half a populatn bein grad youth wld vote a stark simply because GEJ dint per4m. Umm u see wer we R 2day??

Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by Johnrake69: 7:34am On Mar 13, 2016
Quakertellicus1:
I reckon things are bad because the oil price is low. If it was high, we would be saying that things are goood.

The problem is, Nigerians do not want the hard sacrifice needed to develop an economy that is not dependent on oil. And yes, that includes APC and their supporters.

All I would say is that if I was head of state....I would spend more on power,rail, education and health. And leave every other sector to search for money. I would also remove subsides and raise taxes, and sack excess civil servants. And bring in very tight forex restrictions, and end imports...except for vital raw materials.

People would call me harsh,there would be some years of harsh suffering, and I might get voted out, but Nigeria needs harsh therapy to break away from oil dependency. PDP never did it,APC is just waiting for oil prices to rise again so that the good times can start again. Abeg....me I think that we should stop deceiving ourselves.

Bro, the problem facing us now is really not about the fall in oil price. The petroleum sector has been experiencing negative growth since 2011. The major problem is purposeful leadership. For instance, We dont need the price of a barrel of oil to be $200 before we can reduce the queues at our gas stations.
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by SycophanticGoat: 7:35am On Mar 13, 2016
bugzbunny:

This is no joke
We are in a deep mess
If there is one thing I llke d yorubas for
Its not being too sentimental
They hv realised change was really chains
Apc is a tool used by the born to rule
They have absolutely nothing to offer

To the many sane yorubas on this forum
You are all welcome
Let's wail together for a better country
Meet Rose2014 for ur wailers form
Let's take our country back

Forms must not be sold to ngeneukwenu, passingshot, demdem, mynd44 (aka banana), Seun ( grin grin grin), midolian, modath, aresa, after1, etc.. cheesy grin cheesy grin

Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by bishop4life(m): 7:35am On Mar 13, 2016
mideactive:
Only God determines who dies or live,u can't do nothing right now.u can only wail n wait..

вroѕ aвeg, ι don'т care wнaт yoυ вelιeve or ѕay. мy only caѕe wιтн yoυ ιѕ тнιѕ poѕт.
ι тaĸe angel gaвrιel вeg yoυ, don'т ιnclυde god ιn тнιѕ мaттer. na вeg ι dey вeg ooo

Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by anonimi: 7:36am On Mar 13, 2016
ba7man:
As at 2013 oil prices were over $100....... 2014, it was an average of $96.

By the time GEJ bailed out, it was close to $50..... hence he resulted to borrowing plunging the Nation into further debt...... rather than plug the leaks in his administration.

GEJ left just as everything was on the verge of collapse and PMB is creating a moral foundation to prevent the mass "loot and go" encouraged by previous administrations....... despite dwindling national income.

Before you list a problem you're currently facing, try to know "why" too...... it helps.

Do you understand the meaning of the phrase- STARTED declining in 2013?
Perhaps you should understand that first before you embarrass yourself further, okay
Below is a report from 2013.

FG, States, LGs Share N568.4 Billion for Oct

[img]http://cdn1.vanguardngr.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/412x247xOkonjo-Iweala-e1442838220305.jpg.pagespeed.ic.nz-K0adxSv.webp[/img]

Also, $1billion was proposed for distribution to complement shortfall in expected revenue." The $1billion is a compromise by the FG over its words in September not to augment shortfalls anymore.

Responding to the presentation, the chairman of the States Commissioners of Finance and Ebonyi State Commissioner of Finance, Mr Timothy Odaah, lamented that the statutory allocation was getting smaller and smaller. "It appears this is the worst in terms of returns. This is the least in allocations as far as this year is concerned. We are mourning the dearth of funds and this is a wakeup call for states and local governments to buoy up their internally generated revenue."

While appreciating the "magnanimity" of President Goodluck Jonathan to approve the $1billion from the excess crude account and to be shared among the federal, state and local governments, Odaah expressed disappointment with the returns made by the NNPC.

He said that [size=14pt]the states had requested for $2bn[/size] to complement for the shortfall in revenue but got only $1billion. In September, Odaah and fellow commissioners had walked out of the Accountant General of the Federation (AGF) when the federal government said that the framework of the 2013 budget was no longer realistic and it won't augment shortfall in revenue. Odaah raised issues with the statutory allocations of previous months.

More from: http://allafrica.com/stories/201311150323.html

BTW, how can a DUBIOUS person create a moral foundation against looting?
Can a man give what he does NOT have?
Is that possible

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3191654_1239200310207040029852596885005702579760607n_jpeg655e00798ae6d4674d9087bb4277b198

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2733734_munch20150812080810_jpeg1d11e13a327d33cec402de71dc2a8eb7

Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by cardoctor(m): 7:38am On Mar 13, 2016
Leave the yam and take the goat.
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by mideactive: 7:43am On Mar 13, 2016
Nor be u talk about death!any which way sha remember pray 4 Buhari n Nigeria 2day

bishop4life:

вroѕ aвeg, ι don'т care wнaт yoυ вelιeve or ѕay. мy only caѕe wιтн yoυ ιѕ тнιѕ poѕт.
ι тaĸe angel gaвrιel вeg yoυ, don'т ιnclυde god ιn тнιѕ мaттer. na вeg ι dey вeg ooo
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by ba7man(m): 7:46am On Mar 13, 2016
oluwaahmed:

Is it evrytime dt buhari is takin ova nigeria wen it's @ it's worst. Dis is wat he did in 1983. Ovetrew gowon selective improsonment,even imprisoned my man Fela 4 accussin him of fraud & abusin 9jerians wen he traveled abroad. Austerity measure evrywer dat u hav 2 apply 2 d govt 4 a bag of rice under buhari/idiagbon regime. He acts like he has all d answers but is clueless on arrival. D mal is truly doll if u ask me. It's jagagaban I blame & all dis ethnic Yoruba peeps. I mean GEJ was no gud but Y buhari? Srzll why It beat my imginatn dat a country wit half a populatn bein grad youth wld vote a stark simply because GEJ dint per4m. Umm u see wer we R 2day??
There is no money in the economy due to dwindling oil prices....... little savings and excess debt due to looting by the past administration........

To avoid borrowing, or to reduce it. Those that stole have to be probed and forced to return what they stole

That's not so hard to understand, is it?
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by Icecomrade: 7:46am On Mar 13, 2016
mideactive:

I guess you are still a student feeding from your parents. That not withstanding you need to ask your Dad how he is able to meet the family obligation.

Do you know how many people have lost their means of livelihood in what you call JUST 9MONTHS

Please go to romance section that's where children of your age play around

Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by SycophanticGoat: 7:47am On Mar 13, 2016
ayindejimmy:

And you won't blame them for multiplying our electricity tariff by 2 despite this hardship? When other citizens of another country are facing hardship, the presidents try to drop down their taxes in order for them to survive but in Nigeria, the opposite is the case. They're introducing taxes that PDP didn't bother to implement because of the hardship it will cause Nigerians (#50 bank charge) and others like doubling our electricity tariff while still maintaining the fixed charges they promised to eradicate.

Even at that, we do not have power at all. Imagine, just under 1 year, APC government has made us experience fuel scarcity 3 furking times. Even the 5 years of GEJ didn't reach that extent. Little wonder the rate of accidents and roasting of Nigerians on highway has increased.

Will you also not blame him for the over 500 Agatu people that have been killed so far with thousands others displaced? What about the attack on farmers and farmlands in SW, SE and SS by his kinsmen, will you blame it on me? He hasn't declared war on them but is always quick to direct a shoot at site for innocent and armless protesters.

There is no money, there is no money, yet he's maintaining a robust fleet in cars and jets, padded the budget and will feed fly on our wealth by spending over a billion naira on food, pay rent in Aso rock, etc, flying around from one country to another, yet you don't want us to put the blame of the collapsed economy on him? How many times has people advised him on what to do in order to caution the effect of harsh economy on us but he will always be adamant and will never listen. He's not more than a stubborn and sycophantic he-goat if you're already aware of his behavior.

Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 13, 2016
Johnrake69:

Bro, the problem facing us now is really not about the fall in oil price. The petroleum sector has been experiencing negative growth since 2011. The major problem is purposeful leadership. For instance, We dont need the price of a barrel of oil to be $200 before we can reduce the queues at our gas stations.

Queues at gas stations are due to two things

1.Refusal to remove the subsidy...which makes it difficult for markerters to import fuel (and which is why many of them engage in the scam of writing fake invoices for oil they did not import....it is the only way to make cash).

2.Refusal to build more refineries. We need more refineries because even if all our current ones were working at full capacity, we still need at most 40 million liters of refined fuel to meet demand. That is why we are importing fuel in the first place.(Dangote is building one refinery)

As for our economy, Nigeria is oil dependent. When times are good....we import, imports are cheap, and we have dollars to buffer the naira. When times are bad...we can no longer import, the value of the naira falls because we do not have dollars to keep it buffered and prices rise.
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by udemzyudex(m): 7:52am On Mar 13, 2016
I believe the reason why the economic situation is like this is because the government is not spending money, still wondering what's delaying this guy's from amending and passing the budget in time...

Note:: if government don't spend money, the country will be in a mess..

No infrastructure, no budget, no projects etc, tell me why things won't get worse.

They ask for change now they are in chain.....
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by oweman: 7:52am On Mar 13, 2016
[quote author=BaddieKay post=43722841]If only the president addresses or updates the citizens once in a while,the hate and anger won't be this much..But the man's body language says He doesn't give a F***k

And why should he if dumb prople refuse to see beyong thier nose ; silent they say is best answer to a ..........
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 13, 2016
Heaven knows this isn't d change i voted! Kowa would have been a better choice!!
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by bishop4life(m): 7:55am On Mar 13, 2016
mideactive:
Nor be u talk about death!any which way sha remember pray 4 Buhari n Nigeria 2day

вυнarι and нιѕ nιgerιa are alwayѕ on мy prayerѕ. coѕ wнaт ι ѕaw coмιng тo nιgerιa, нeaven ғorвιd ιт ever caмe тo вe.
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by Ahmeduana(m): 7:55am On Mar 13, 2016
drey076:
Don't mind them, they are yet to recover from Jonathan's lost Stupid set of people
ENU LO WA YEN, O NI BO NBE!
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by Johnrake69: 7:55am On Mar 13, 2016
ba7man:
Funny enough, most of the hardship they complain about is as a result of dwindling oil prices and the unwillingness of past administrations to save.

Buhari took over Nigeria at its worst period......... but a lot of people are too shallow to see the big picture.

I beg to disagree. The drop in power generation and the fuel scarcity that is bitting hard on us cant be attributed to the dwindling oil price. Since 2011, the oil sector has been experiencing negative growth. The major challenge we are faced with is lack of purposeful leadership. Last year alone about #2.2trillion of foreign investment portfolio left our economy simply as a result of lack of policy direction.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obasanjo In Calabar For The Commissioning Of Skyrun Factory (Photos) / Breaking News: Christian Youths Burns A Mosque In Kano Earlier Today / 2019: Atiku Under Fire Over ‘extravagant Trip’ To Dubai With Obi, Ben Bruce, Oth

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88