Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

I Farted In A Guy's House, What Is Going Through His Mind? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Farted In A Guy's House, What Is Going Through His Mind? (1929 Views)

Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? / She Farted During Sex And This Happened!!! / GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Farted In A Guy's House, What Is Going Through His Mind? by mamagee3(f): 3:00am On Mar 13, 2016
Hi all, I farted in my Boyfriend's house, what will he think of me?
Re: I Farted In A Guy's House, What Is Going Through His Mind? by Rexhenrex(m): 3:17am On Mar 13, 2016
and you were forming hot chick for him!

next time you go to his place that's if he allows u to come check his contact to see what he saved your name with!

prolly it could be messy grin whereas or real name is jullet.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Farted In A Guy's House, What Is Going Through His Mind? by Hustlerlomo(m): 4:16am On Mar 13, 2016
Hmmmmmm.... mesi mesi grin

1 Like

Re: I Farted In A Guy's House, What Is Going Through His Mind? by talktonase(m): 5:23am On Mar 13, 2016
freedom of asspression my dear.If he loves you he will fart back....honestly thats what i will do.
Re: I Farted In A Guy's House, What Is Going Through His Mind? by utenwuson: 5:57am On Mar 13, 2016
mess no get toilet sister, nothing is goin tru his mind, we know how u girls mess mercilessly

1 Like

Re: I Farted In A Guy's House, What Is Going Through His Mind? by jamex93(m): 6:23am On Mar 13, 2016
The guy go b like wat !

So u dey mess

I tink say u no dey mess na
With all ur yanga

undecided see this mess mess
Re: I Farted In A Guy's House, What Is Going Through His Mind? by Nobody: 6:44am On Mar 13, 2016
It depends. You did not descibe the sound pattern and the smell. So tell us first, which way did it go? Is it;

Praapapapaa
Pruupunpunpun
Tuuuuuuufffff
Booooom

Did it smell like;
Rotten egg
Gutter drainage
Decayed beans

Answer first then I'll tellyou what he might be thinking.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Farted In A Guy's House, What Is Going Through His Mind? by olatade(m): 6:45am On Mar 13, 2016
If it were to be in my place,I will laugh it off and make you feel more relaxed and comfortable,what's the big deal there,shebi me sef dey mess
Re: I Farted In A Guy's House, What Is Going Through His Mind? by Nobody: 6:56am On Mar 13, 2016
Bia dis gal, u no dey tire 4 dis kind thread?
Re: I Farted In A Guy's House, What Is Going Through His Mind? by goryorhal(m): 7:08am On Mar 13, 2016
mamagee3:
Hi all, I farted in my Boyfriend's house, what will he think of me?

1 Like

Re: I Farted In A Guy's House, What Is Going Through His Mind? by Frankenstein90(m): 7:45am On Mar 13, 2016
Actually I think ..you ARE a Messer Boo,..
Re: I Farted In A Guy's House, What Is Going Through His Mind? by witorwitoutyou(m): 7:55am On Mar 13, 2016
U suppose turn am to play,u go use mess scatter d place,if he reciprocate with his own
Na so una go start,Mess competition..very romantic grin
Re: I Farted In A Guy's House, What Is Going Through His Mind? by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 13, 2016
Royal155:
Bia dis gal, u no dey tire 4 dis kind thread?
its annoying
Re: I Farted In A Guy's House, What Is Going Through His Mind? by Tisg(m): 9:36am On Mar 13, 2016
we once had this church member(a lady) beautiful in all ramifications, she was never scared of farting when ever we are in a group discussion or even choir practise.

and any time we go to the camp(rccg) she'll fart in the bus, another guy would fart and another and another and before you know it becomes a farting competition!

Surprisingly she was the most liked, most 'toasted' and other gals even started to join her.

My point is if you dont see it as a big deal, i'm sure he also wont see it as a big deal.

anyway make sure you have something more to offer than a face full of make up and an air full of farts!!!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Chronic Masturbation And Recover From The Side Effects / He Does Not Love You If He Does These / He Says I’m On Reserve, But He Keeps Seeing Other Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.