Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Kuje Prison Inmates Jubilates As Badeh Joins Them, Rejects Foods - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kuje Prison Inmates Jubilates As Badeh Joins Them, Rejects Foods (48311 Views)

Tinubu Jubilates As Donald Trump, UK, Other Back EFCC Chairman / Governor Shettima Breaks Fast With Prison Inmates, Eats With Them (Photos) / Anambra Central: APGA Jubilates As Court Bars Ekwunife, PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kuje Prison Inmates Jubilates As Badeh Joins Them, Rejects Foods by devigblegble: 9:01am On Mar 13, 2016
Picshure of him rejecting the food or I don't ...
Re: Kuje Prison Inmates Jubilates As Badeh Joins Them, Rejects Foods by popcykaylah(m): 9:02am On Mar 13, 2016
So he can reject prisoners food abi? He stole and spent money which is suppose to be used to save human lives and property... people like this ar meant to rot in jail or even stoned to death
Re: Kuje Prison Inmates Jubilates As Badeh Joins Them, Rejects Foods by emzila(m): 9:03am On Mar 13, 2016
The crook mighty are falling. the fear of EFCC is the beginning of wisdom.
People should begin to fear the consequences of there actions while in position.
Sai baba. Nigeria will be a better place again.
Re: Kuje Prison Inmates Jubilates As Badeh Joins Them, Rejects Foods by Ofunaofu: 9:05am On Mar 13, 2016
fate makes one a potential prisoner
Re: Kuje Prison Inmates Jubilates As Badeh Joins Them, Rejects Foods by budusky05(m): 9:05am On Mar 13, 2016
Nice move
Re: Kuje Prison Inmates Jubilates As Badeh Joins Them, Rejects Foods by Marvellouzkk(f): 9:06am On Mar 13, 2016
see how time fly

1 Like

Re: Kuje Prison Inmates Jubilates As Badeh Joins Them, Rejects Foods by kinswhizz: 9:08am On Mar 13, 2016
It's funny..... I luv dis
Re: Kuje Prison Inmates Jubilates As Badeh Joins Them, Rejects Foods by sayyid(m): 9:09am On Mar 13, 2016
casket:
Seems Kuje prison is meant for VIP criminals ...

They will surely dance Kukere when they hear the coming of Boda Bukky
choi na Boda Bukky own go worse pass no be only kuje go jubilate in fact kwarans self go jubilate
Re: Kuje Prison Inmates Jubilates As Badeh Joins Them, Rejects Foods by dmola(m): 9:12am On Mar 13, 2016
which one is blue passport again ?
Re: Kuje Prison Inmates Jubilates As Badeh Joins Them, Rejects Foods by olandoboy(m): 9:12am On Mar 13, 2016
We are tired of this type of story,FG should start something serious that will add positively to the life's of Nigerians
Re: Kuje Prison Inmates Jubilates As Badeh Joins Them, Rejects Foods by Djmamman(m): 9:16am On Mar 13, 2016
olatade:

http://www.punchng.com/badehs-presence-excites-inmates-ex-cds-rejects-prison-food/
That is the way the cookie crumble, some time a loosed always a winner, and Abba Moro was already their, not knowing they could be their, he could have furnished all the rooms with AC's bed and luxurious furniture's.
Re: Kuje Prison Inmates Jubilates As Badeh Joins Them, Rejects Foods by juman(m): 9:16am On Mar 13, 2016
olandoboy:
We are tired of this type of story,FG should start something serious that will add positively to the life's of Nigerians

Abi.

Even one can remember buhari-idiagbon government that sent politicians to hundreds of years in jail was not a good government because they achieved nothing tangible.
Re: Kuje Prison Inmates Jubilates As Badeh Joins Them, Rejects Foods by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 13, 2016
we advised them to keep the prisons sane b4 the end of their tenure but them no gree.

Now all of them will be taking positions in the cells.
Re: Kuje Prison Inmates Jubilates As Badeh Joins Them, Rejects Foods by emzila(m): 9:18am On Mar 13, 2016
olandoboy:
another economic illiterate sighted. your concern should be let the Senate pass the budget.

5 Likes

Re: Kuje Prison Inmates Jubilates As Badeh Joins Them, Rejects Foods by Toks2008(m): 9:19am On Mar 13, 2016
funnynation:
As if this is the first of its kind.. The case go just die like that.. Nigeria is the more you look..the less you see.

Nairaland official comedian

And some clueless people will start blaming Buhari.

Our socalled rule of law is a strong hindering block on its own.

If this were to be the military era,we would have recovered all the looted funds and even more but today,the crazy rule of law will allow a looter of billions to get bail when jungle justice is served to a petty thief.

Crazy rule of law.

4 Likes

Re: Kuje Prison Inmates Jubilates As Badeh Joins Them, Rejects Foods by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 13, 2016
daramz1:
Excitement that he's goin to brake out and free them as inmates or what?
I wonder sad
Re: Kuje Prison Inmates Jubilates As Badeh Joins Them, Rejects Foods by Saladin25(m): 9:20am On Mar 13, 2016
That serves him right. Wicked man, I could remember how this man deserted his people in Mubi. He heard about an imminent attack by boko haram in the next two hours is looming, instead of him to deploy military men to Mubi, Wicked Badeh used helicopter to evacuate his on family. Left the indigenous people of Mubi in the hands of death.

http://newsrescue.com/the-helicopters-that-evacuated-cds-badehs-family-from-mubi-a-lesson-for-all-nigerians-by-elvis-iyorngurum/#axzz424n2F993
Re: Kuje Prison Inmates Jubilates As Badeh Joins Them, Rejects Foods by olarhtunji(m): 9:22am On Mar 13, 2016
WO unto the inhabitants of kuje prison as ibinabo fibresima is coming to frolic and gambol with you!!

1 Like

Re: Kuje Prison Inmates Jubilates As Badeh Joins Them, Rejects Foods by Fadekebisola(f): 9:26am On Mar 13, 2016
banme1:
And he is from adamawa. BH state.
u don mean this.....i didnt know he was from adamawa one of the BH hostage states...too bad! God help us
Re: Kuje Prison Inmates Jubilates As Badeh Joins Them, Rejects Foods by Fadekebisola(f): 9:28am On Mar 13, 2016
chimkaire:
I wonder sad
they are excited to have him in....it boasts morale to have a high profile person ad ur partner in crime cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kuje Prison Inmates Jubilates As Badeh Joins Them, Rejects Foods by gbengus17: 9:33am On Mar 13, 2016
NIGERIAN PRISONERS ARE VERY LUCKY TO BE FED BY GOVT. TOGO AND BENIN REP AND OTHER FRANCO COUNTRIES DONT FEED INMATES/PRISONERS. IT IS THE DUTY OF THEIR RELATIONS TO FEED THEM OR THEY DIE==FULL STOP. THEY ONLY GIVE THEM TOILET SOAP/CANOE SOAP ONCE A MONTH===ALL OTHER THINGS LIKE FOOD/PHARMACY THEY MUST PAY IN THE YARD OR DIE.THIS IS WHY THE PEOPLE FEAR POLICE/ GENDARMAR A LOT OVER THEIR AND DONT WANT TO COMMIT.

1 Like

Re: Kuje Prison Inmates Jubilates As Badeh Joins Them, Rejects Foods by doingood: 9:33am On Mar 13, 2016
emzila:

another economic illiterate sighted. your concern should be let the Senate pass the budget.
Why call him illiterate? He made a point. Buharia should stop all this nonsense and better d life of her citizenry. Balance d whole thing. Fight corruption and build d economy and Buharia should fight corruption from all angle. Were is tunumbu. Were is amaechi. So them no corrupt. Who no corrupt should cast d 1st stone. 'i'm waiting for d 1st stone'
Re: Kuje Prison Inmates Jubilates As Badeh Joins Them, Rejects Foods by delishpot: 9:40am On Mar 13, 2016
grin. Badeh wole, wole, Ile baba kì in ba omo leru badeh wole.....
Re: Kuje Prison Inmates Jubilates As Badeh Joins Them, Rejects Foods by Ijaya123: 9:40am On Mar 13, 2016
In all honesty, I will like to know those who stand as surety for these people. A civil servant standing surety to the tune of N1billion?

1 Like

Re: Kuje Prison Inmates Jubilates As Badeh Joins Them, Rejects Foods by Trendishine: 9:43am On Mar 13, 2016
Mariecakes:
N2bn bail n he will b out by monday shocked ..Na wa oo
That is bad and shouldnt be tolerated by any sane society. hw would this brigands steal with such impunity and at the expense of human lives and wen he or she is remanded in jail or faces trial is asked to get 2billion naira for bail and this criminals alongside their demonic lawyers are jubilant and willing to produce this 2billion in the most fastest possible time.? That is crazy. it is madness in this country. waat is goin on in this country. why is the court, the lawyers, the judiciary so stewpid and extremely wicked like this.? in expense of ppl and soldiers who have died, beheaded, crying children, displaced and stranded women and children, serious and dangerous damages. wyl this fat belly idiots where busy swallowing this money and stockpilling the billions, and carrying ashis wit them. wyl staying in hotels far away from sambisa. dnt even give a hoot about d chibok girls, rather stewpidly politicising it, n sentencing young soldiers for mutiny.? that is crazy..any brigand that brings that 2billion niara or 1billion naira 4rm anywhere shld be carried immediately by efcc and dss and seriously drilled wit no holds barred. in a sane clime dis individuals would be facing a firing squad. not this fake evil farcad of jamboree rotten lawyers. if any of dis criminals go free in this case ? i wont be happy wit this rotten judiciary i despise already 4 a long time or even the commision efcc or government functionaries responsible for seeing dat things are done and dat this brigands are totally remanded and thrown to rot in jail , atleast for the least measure meted . it is so stewpid my dear, very stewpid. 2billion naira by monday? means dey have stockpiled this money somewhere waiting 4 any trail.. tufia 2 d judiciary.

2 Likes

Re: Kuje Prison Inmates Jubilates As Badeh Joins Them, Rejects Foods by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:46am On Mar 13, 2016
LegatusGlaber:
I am all for fighting corruption but just hope the current administration is not bitting more than they can chew
Lame and empty post! Try shedding light if u ve a point!
Re: Kuje Prison Inmates Jubilates As Badeh Joins Them, Rejects Foods by justscorch: 9:48am On Mar 13, 2016
Afterall Obj went to prison and still became the president of Nigeria, in Nigeria.prison doesnt affect the rich they might just feel the shame for a minute and then on with their lives.our judiciary system is a joke wallahi.what all this has taught me is for me to make bastard cash and damn the repercussions as long as i have my bail money by the side..smgdh
Re: Kuje Prison Inmates Jubilates As Badeh Joins Them, Rejects Foods by Blackfire(m): 9:56am On Mar 13, 2016
*laughing hysterically*
Re: Kuje Prison Inmates Jubilates As Badeh Joins Them, Rejects Foods by fortune1968: 10:00am On Mar 13, 2016
tyson99:
wetin dey pain me be say dem go bail am out now and everything go just die down,i tire jare
Thats your wishful thinking and you are wrong .
Re: Kuje Prison Inmates Jubilates As Badeh Joins Them, Rejects Foods by fortune1968: 10:05am On Mar 13, 2016
olandoboy:
this is not serious ? some people cannot hide their thieving and corrupt mind too
Re: Kuje Prison Inmates Jubilates As Badeh Joins Them, Rejects Foods by banme1(m): 10:06am On Mar 13, 2016
Fadekebisola:

u don mean this.....i didnt know he was from adamawa one of the BH hostage states...too bad! God help us
yes from mubi. In adamawa. BH strong hold. Wicked man.
Re: Kuje Prison Inmates Jubilates As Badeh Joins Them, Rejects Foods by seangy4konji: 10:08am On Mar 13, 2016
When they had power they did not try to refurbish prison.

They should enjoy it now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s / Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn" / Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.