Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,184 members, 7,835,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Kuje Prison Inmates Jubilates As Badeh Joins Them, Rejects Foods - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kuje Prison Inmates Jubilates As Badeh Joins Them, Rejects Foods (48309 Views)

Tinubu Jubilates As Donald Trump, UK, Other Back EFCC Chairman / Governor Shettima Breaks Fast With Prison Inmates, Eats With Them (Photos) / Anambra Central: APGA Jubilates As Court Bars Ekwunife, PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kuje Prison Inmates Jubilates As Badeh Joins Them, Rejects Foods by adegeye38(m): 10:09am On Mar 13, 2016
Ferdinandu:
The fastness at which these Rogues produce these their huge bail money shows you that what they stole can never be imagined. 2bn Naira and a retired Govt worker will produce it 3 days.
The money is not paid excpet if the accused jumps bail only the statement of accounts of 1 billion each (sureties) will be presented to the court and prove of the money, then the accused is granted bail, so no money is paid
Re: Kuje Prison Inmates Jubilates As Badeh Joins Them, Rejects Foods by Toosure70: 10:10am On Mar 13, 2016
Not happy about this because I'm not a saint.
Re: Kuje Prison Inmates Jubilates As Badeh Joins Them, Rejects Foods by fortune1968: 10:13am On Mar 13, 2016
justscorch:
Afterall Obj went to prison and still became the president of Nigeria, in Nigeria.prison doesnt affect the rich they might just feel the shame for a minute and then on with their lives.our judiciary system is a joke wallahi.what all this has taught me is for me to make bastard cash and damn the repercussions as long as i have my bail money by the side..smgdh
eastern boy !
Re: Kuje Prison Inmates Jubilates As Badeh Joins Them, Rejects Foods by banki(m): 10:20am On Mar 13, 2016
doingood:

Why call him illiterate? He made a point. Buharia should stop all this nonsense and better d life of her citizenry. Balance d whole thing. Fight corruption and build d economy and Buharia should fight corruption from all angle. Were is tunumbu. Were is amaechi. So them no corrupt. Who no corrupt should cast d 1st stone. 'i'm waiting for d 1st stone'

If you have evidence against tinubu go and proove it, tinubu has not held public office in almost 9years!
All through you people called him a thief, but you controlled police efcc navy airforce dss and you never came up with anything

You complain that the economy is bad and you forget that the ONLY major single course of our bad economy is corruption!

How on earth will someone steal such money and people will come out ans support him? Do you know what inflation is? "Too much money in circulation" so imagine what dasukis 2billion dollars in circulation did to our economy, imagine what Abba Moro did to nigerian youth? And you clowns are supporting them!

There was a strike labour closed down electricity supply because ikeja distribution sacked 240 wokers who's appraisal was bad, we critisize them for sacking 240 wokers and employing 600 graduates? So we support labour as long as it's against government?

What realy is wrong with us

2 Likes

Re: Kuje Prison Inmates Jubilates As Badeh Joins Them, Rejects Foods by justscorch: 10:24am On Mar 13, 2016
fortune1968:
eastern boy !

Nah,i be ijaw boy.dont get it twisted
Re: Kuje Prison Inmates Jubilates As Badeh Joins Them, Rejects Foods by fortune1968: 10:44am On Mar 13, 2016
justscorch:

Nah,i be ijaw boy.dont get it twisted
you are very close to them oo.U are close to d baby factory boys ! do u think alike ?
Re: Kuje Prison Inmates Jubilates As Badeh Joins Them, Rejects Foods by LegatusGlaber(m): 11:01am On Mar 13, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Lame and empty post! Try shedding light if u ve a point!

Spoon feed you?
Re: Kuje Prison Inmates Jubilates As Badeh Joins Them, Rejects Foods by mkpese1(m): 11:11am On Mar 13, 2016
Wake me up whn GEJ is in Kuje prison.
Re: Kuje Prison Inmates Jubilates As Badeh Joins Them, Rejects Foods by Louiscutedude(m): 11:28am On Mar 13, 2016
lolzzzz
Re: Kuje Prison Inmates Jubilates As Badeh Joins Them, Rejects Foods by TopHand: 11:38am On Mar 13, 2016
"Meanwhile, a lawyer to the former CDS, Mr. Samuel Zibiri (SAN), told SUNDAY PUNCH on Saturday that the two sureties the court mandated his client to produce had been secured and their details as well as the Certificates of Occupancy for their respective landed assets had been forwarded to the Chief Registrar for verification.

He said the ex-CDS should be out of prison by Monday."

Imagine how deep the rot has gone under the former govt if some people inorder to keep their dirty secrets hidden are willing to cough up 2bn to bail this man
Re: Kuje Prison Inmates Jubilates As Badeh Joins Them, Rejects Foods by kuuljay(m): 12:22pm On Mar 13, 2016
casket:
Seems Kuje prison is meant for VIP criminals ...

They will surely dance Kukere when they hear the coming of Boda Bukky
grin grin grin grin grin God punish you for making me spill my precious bottle of kronenburg grin grin grin you sir! Are a clown
Re: Kuje Prison Inmates Jubilates As Badeh Joins Them, Rejects Foods by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 13, 2016
Lol. When boko haram invade mubi, the went stregth to badeh's village vimtim. Luckly for me and some of my friends, we escaped. Though i lost some friends, it was shockin when a boy of bayero uni posted on his facebook wall that badeh knew boko haram was coming to mubi so he evaqutaed his family from mubi. Not upto 2days, airforce came and be searching for the boy in lectures hall and evry oda places. Those in Bayero may know about this. So becos he was in power dat was y he wanted to bring d boy down. But now, who have been brought down.
Inmate abeg make una organise Bash dia jor. Stupid. He sold mubi out, we lost many souls just becos of you. BADEH I PRAY YOU DIE THEIR BEFOR YOU COME OUT. RIP Mama, i never knew we will miss you so early. Rip Monday, Itoro, Emmanuel and many others. The man that sold mubi out is paying for it.

1 Like

Re: Kuje Prison Inmates Jubilates As Badeh Joins Them, Rejects Foods by ikwubaba: 12:35pm On Mar 13, 2016
doingood:

Why call him illiterate? He made a point. Buharia should stop all this nonsense and better d life of her citizenry. Balance d whole thing. Fight corruption and build d economy and Buharia should fight corruption from all angle. Were is tunumbu. Were is amaechi. So them no corrupt. Who no corrupt should cast d 1st stone. 'i'm waiting for d 1st stone'

Ignorance is actually boundless. You want Buhari to just come and start addressing the economy and get things working without addressing the very reason why things have not worked all the while. You invariably want the guy to fill the basket with water abi? In any case, who says the economy cannot be addressed alongside fighting corruption and recovering loots? Are they mutually exclusive?

Wailers sha know how to find opportunity to wail.

2 Likes

Re: Kuje Prison Inmates Jubilates As Badeh Joins Them, Rejects Foods by AfroKnight: 1:02pm On Mar 13, 2016
2 sureties to pay 2 billion? Chai!!! Who is the person that would willingly lose 1 billion naira for his friend in prison for corruption? Surely that money is stolen. Probe the sureties too.

People have stolen too much from this country.

1 Like

Re: Kuje Prison Inmates Jubilates As Badeh Joins Them, Rejects Foods by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 13, 2016
Trendishine:
That is bad and shouldnt be tolerated by any sane society. hw would this brigands steal with such impunity and at the expense of human lives and wen he or she is remanded in jail or faces trial is asked to get 2billion naira for bail and this criminals alongside their demonic lawyers are jubilant and willing to produce this 2billion in the most fastest possible time.? That is crazy. it is madness in this country. waat is goin on in this country. why is the court, the lawyers, the judiciary so stewpid and extremely wicked like this.? in expense of ppl and soldiers who have died, beheaded, crying children, displaced and stranded women and children, serious and dangerous damages. wyl this fat belly idiots where busy swallowing this money and stockpilling the billions, and carrying ashis wit them. wyl staying in hotels far away from sambisa. dnt even give a hoot about d chibok girls, rather stewpidly politicising it, n sentencing young soldiers for mutiny.? that is crazy..any brigand that brings that 2billion niara or 1billion naira 4rm anywhere shld be carried immediately by efcc and dss and seriously drilled wit no holds barred. in a sane clime dis individuals would be facing a firing squad. not this fake evil farcad of jamboree rotten lawyers. if any of dis criminals go free in this case ? i wont be happy wit this rotten judiciary i despise already 4 a long time or even the commision efcc or government functionaries responsible for seeing dat things are done and dat this brigands are totally remanded and thrown to rot in jail , atleast for the least measure meted . it is so stewpid my dear, very stewpid. 2billion naira by monday? means dey have stockpiled this money somewhere waiting 4 any trail.. tufia 2 d judiciary.
Is Nigeria a sane society?
Re: Kuje Prison Inmates Jubilates As Badeh Joins Them, Rejects Foods by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 13, 2016
AfroKnight:
2 sureties to pay 2 billion? Chai!!! Who is the person that would willingly lose 1 billion naira for his friend in prison for corruption? Surely that money is stolen. Probe the surety too.
Everyone kw the money is stolen na, but can u prove it?
Re: Kuje Prison Inmates Jubilates As Badeh Joins Them, Rejects Foods by AfroKnight: 1:09pm On Mar 13, 2016
charliboy654:

Everyone kw the money is stolen na, but can u prove it?

This is the problem of Nigeria. They have stolen so much that they can hire an army of lawyers to frustrate any case against them. Sometimes, the only reprieve possible is the bail money.

At least now in this case, the government has collected 2 billion back.

1 Like

Re: Kuje Prison Inmates Jubilates As Badeh Joins Them, Rejects Foods by DrTims(m): 1:30pm On Mar 13, 2016
This is indeed pathetic that this guy's could steal such a huge amount of money meant for weapons to fight BH without any remorse. 2bn naira bail. Hmmm out of Monday. Is it 2 mill naira?? Chai Naija. Smh
Re: Kuje Prison Inmates Jubilates As Badeh Joins Them, Rejects Foods by ayclem01(m): 1:33pm On Mar 13, 2016
Wat surprises me is not d directive by federal high court to remind badeh in kuje prison BT d capability of badeh to pay the said 2b naira just in 3 dayz DAT clearly shows DAT dese people almost killed dis coubtry. Pls I want dis house to take time to analyze d numbers millions inside 2b naira DAT has be paid in just 3 days den u will kn wat am saying. Let's support our president in did fight.
Re: Kuje Prison Inmates Jubilates As Badeh Joins Them, Rejects Foods by omaguibu(m): 1:46pm On Mar 13, 2016
And these are the saints.

Re: Kuje Prison Inmates Jubilates As Badeh Joins Them, Rejects Foods by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 13, 2016
Source: Punch NG.
Pictures: None.

I wouldn't believe this. For all I know, one journalist sat in a corner of his office, imagined the scenario then typed it down. I'm waiting for the up to date freelance version with pictures and hopefully a video to back the claim. I've no time for mainstream Nigerian news and their sensationalist claims.
Re: Kuje Prison Inmates Jubilates As Badeh Joins Them, Rejects Foods by Ferdinandu(m): 1:49pm On Mar 13, 2016
adegeye38:

The money is not paid excpet if the accused jumps bail only the statement of accounts of 1 billion each (sureties) will be presented to the court and prove of the money, then the accused is granted bail, so no money is paid
No the money is as good as being paid because it is in the custody of the court until the end of the case and you can't have access to it. So if you don't have 2bn how can you produce it. I'm sure nobody is ready to risk his 2bn Naira for you just like that. They will do back runs with sb with 1 billion to stake while the person have access to the Culprit's one billion stacked somewhere
Re: Kuje Prison Inmates Jubilates As Badeh Joins Them, Rejects Foods by Freeheart(m): 1:50pm On Mar 13, 2016
2b naira each....dats 6b........ So weave people dat ave dis kind of money just to bail som1
Re: Kuje Prison Inmates Jubilates As Badeh Joins Them, Rejects Foods by Courageous007(m): 2:10pm On Mar 13, 2016
LegatusGlaber:
I am all for fighting corruption but just hope the current administration is not bitting more than they can chew
state your reasons
Re: Kuje Prison Inmates Jubilates As Badeh Joins Them, Rejects Foods by anigbajumo(m): 2:39pm On Mar 13, 2016
Ferdinandu:
The fastness at which these Rogues produce these their huge bail money shows you that what they stole can never be imagined. 2bn Naira and a retired Govt worker will produce it 3 days.

Keep calm sir,let me educate u small.Badeh wnt pay 2biion naira in cash,his sureties will pay only if HE RUN away out of the country or refuse to continue the trial.........

Read the post again both first and second paragraph, u will understand better...

"Justice Okon Abang of the federal high court, Abuja, has granted Alex Badeh, former chief of defence staff, bail in the sum N2bn, and two sureties in the sum N1bn each.

According to the judge, the sureties must reside in Abuja."

Check yer dico nd look for meaning of sureties, most people on this thread dnt understand the content before comments.
Re: Kuje Prison Inmates Jubilates As Badeh Joins Them, Rejects Foods by Ferdinandu(m): 2:49pm On Mar 13, 2016
anigbajumo:

Keep calm sir,let me educate u small.Badeh wnt pay 2biion naira in cash,his sureties will pay only if HE RUN away out of the country or refuse to continue the trial.........

Read the post again both first and second paragraph, u will understand better...

"Justice Okon Abang of the federal high court, Abuja, has granted Alex Badeh, former chief of defence staff, bail in the sum N2bn, and two sureties in the sum N1bn each.

According to the judge, the sureties must reside in Abuja."

Check yer dico nd look for meaning of sureties, most people on this thread dnt understand the content before comments.
Prof English, did I tell you that I don’t know what surety is? You don't know that it is extremely difficult to get a friend to stake his 1 billion naira for you which he will not have access to, until the end of the case or may even lose if you decide to jump bail. The friend will easily agree if you give him access to your own 1 billion which you hid somewhere while he stake his own for your bail. That is obviously what all these Rogues are doing.

Learn to think smart dundie
Re: Kuje Prison Inmates Jubilates As Badeh Joins Them, Rejects Foods by whytepawn1(m): 3:06pm On Mar 13, 2016
Re: Kuje Prison Inmates Jubilates As Badeh Joins Them, Rejects Foods by whytepawn1(m): 3:08pm On Mar 13, 2016
chocolateme:
Ok oo but I hope that when the moniker of the first to comment poster above me hits him real bad, that he will not start dragging prison foods with the other inmates

I think the moniker is just a reminder of where he was, where he is and where he is going to. I assure you that he knows what it felt like to be hungry .

1 Like

Re: Kuje Prison Inmates Jubilates As Badeh Joins Them, Rejects Foods by zynzyn(m): 3:10pm On Mar 13, 2016
Truth is. If he is guilty of stealing money meant for soldiers and arms, he has contributed to the deaths of Nigerian soldiers and should be court martialled and demoted retroactively and possibly his retirement downgraded to dishonourable discharge, meaning his benefits also go down. He would effectively be guilty not just of corruption but of treason.

Don't know what the rules say though!!
Re: Kuje Prison Inmates Jubilates As Badeh Joins Them, Rejects Foods by Cannonleo(m): 3:27pm On Mar 13, 2016
kachnov:
NAF needs F-35s..badeh bail should be to get them 10 F-35s and he walks.
Wetin u talk ehhhhhhhhh
N2b can't even get us 10 F/A 18 hornet alongside logistics etc and required ordinance
Re: Kuje Prison Inmates Jubilates As Badeh Joins Them, Rejects Foods by Omogbhollahorn(m): 3:59pm On Mar 13, 2016
LegatusGlaber:
I am all for fighting corruption but just hope the current administration is not bitting more than they can chew

The you are not in sir
Re: Kuje Prison Inmates Jubilates As Badeh Joins Them, Rejects Foods by anigbajumo(m): 4:06pm On Mar 13, 2016
Ferdinandu:
Prof English, did I tell you that I don’t know what surety is? You don't know that it is extremely difficult to get a friend to stake his 1 billion naira for you which he will not have access to, until the end of the case or may even lose if you decide to jump bail. The friend will easily agree if you give him access to your own 1 billion which you hid somewhere while he stake his own for your bail. That is obviously what all these Rogues are doing.

Learn to think smart dundie

Is this tantamount to what u av written b4??

Na wa ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abubakar Audu's Burial: Governor Wada Leads State Delegation - Live Update / Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s / Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.