Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Your Brother And Your Best Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Brother And Your Best Friend (819 Views)

Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? / I Slept With My Boyfriend's Brother, And His Father Too" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Brother And Your Best Friend by lctewand(f): 1:20am On Jul 20, 2009
can u allow ur brother date ur best friend?

i av asked a lot of pple this question and i av gotten different replies
pls i jst wanna know ur opinion and the reason behind it.
Re: Your Brother And Your Best Friend by Akinagirl(f): 7:00am On Jul 20, 2009
What are their ages? And why would you have a problem with it, if they both are mature enough to date?
Re: Your Brother And Your Best Friend by Godmother(f): 7:53am On Jul 20, 2009
Akinagirl:

What are their ages? And why would you have a problem with it, if they both are mature enough to date?

Exactly. The ball should be in their court. It's up to your friend and your brother to decide. Besides, I've seen a lot of relationships that started out this way and things turned out just fine.
Re: Your Brother And Your Best Friend by kugaba(m): 9:05am On Jul 20, 2009
When it comes to maters that concern love, i always try to utilise the power of silence. My brother and my best friend! i will pretend not to know whats happening and will get very violent if any of them try to get me involved either to approve or otherwise. Do what you want but keep me in the dark
Re: Your Brother And Your Best Friend by Ben13: 9:10am On Jul 20, 2009
Brother and best friend? why not?
Re: Your Brother And Your Best Friend by kok(m): 12:58pm On Jul 20, 2009
why not they just have to be mature with it, and not get me into it.
Re: Your Brother And Your Best Friend by biola44: 1:11pm On Jul 20, 2009
as long as they dont get me involved!
Re: Your Brother And Your Best Friend by lctewand(f): 6:29am On Jul 24, 2009
thanks 4 ur replies.
its very safe if they dont get u involved.
but if ur brother dumps ur friend dont u think it will affect ur frendship??
like no more visits to ur house??/
Re: Your Brother And Your Best Friend by maedan(f): 8:55am On Jul 24, 2009
Hmm,n, this question sure brings back memories cheesy. I had really hot friends growing up - but my brothers never seemed to make a move, though trust me, I would have been cool with it. One day, they told me that they'd promised themselves they'd never date any of their sisters' friends, no matter what. Of course, as time went on and everyone got matured, I suspect they had one or two messing-around chapters behind my back with one or two of my pals, but now, they're even closer to most of my girlfriends than even me! Anyway, to answer the topic, it depends on the kind of person your brother(s) are: if they are playas, just keep your friend away. tongue. Same works for the friend: if my g-friend is a wayward shocked, i no go let am get too close to my brotha, abeg! It all depends sha.

(1) (Reply)

My Lover And I / Pls Help / I Thaught I Love Her, But Can Cope With Her Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.