Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,957 members, 7,828,381 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

I Thaught I Love Her, But Can Cope With Her Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Thaught I Love Her, But Can Cope With Her Again (819 Views)

Pick One Person You Can Cope With Among All Of Them and why? / How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Thaught I Love Her, But Can Cope With Her Again by abx76: 7:35pm On Dec 05, 2009
a
Re: I Thaught I Love Her, But Can Cope With Her Again by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 05, 2009
For better for worse. You can try and make things work just put in your best effort.
Re: I Thaught I Love Her, But Can Cope With Her Again by DonEse125(f): 7:45pm On Dec 05, 2009
Deal with it.
Re: I Thaught I Love Her, But Can Cope With Her Again by mamagee3(f): 7:48pm On Dec 05, 2009
Get used to it!!! tongue
Re: I Thaught I Love Her, But Can Cope With Her Again by Shola2009(m): 9:23pm On Dec 05, 2009
just throw her things outside from the balcony like em' nollywood movies.
sharp sharp!

or

u can try to deal with it. grin

i prefer the former. angry
Re: I Thaught I Love Her, But Can Cope With Her Again by tanimz(f): 9:34pm On Dec 05, 2009
Try to sort out ur differences, pray to God grin grin grin grin grin

Good luck!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

(1) (Reply)

Why Single Girls Are Sad At 30 / Hope Its Not True! My Friend Is Having A Relationship With My Mum / Worst Thing You Ever Told Your Girl Or Ex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.