Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,238 members, 7,860,532 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:11 PM

Is Wife Battering An Offshoot Of Infidelity? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Wife Battering An Offshoot Of Infidelity? (465 Views)

"If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" / Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity / Husband Caught While Hiding To Watch Is Wife Bath (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Wife Battering An Offshoot Of Infidelity? by demzylahot(m): 12:33pm On Mar 13, 2016
Photos of husbands giving their wives black, red,blue and even pink eyes are back on the social media, wife battering and domestic violence against women to me was an obsolete practice,l was wrong..Women are battered for frivolous reasons,I don't know why a married man should inflict bodily injuries to the woman she vowed to love in the presence of families,friends and well wishers. Infidelity and wife battering are the shortcomings of many Nigerian men,the former doesn't inflict bodily injuries on their victims but the latter certainly does but both should be condemned in it's entirety...I'm wondering if there is any connection between wife battering and infidelity?can a man cheat on his wife and not batter her or vice versa?
Re: Is Wife Battering An Offshoot Of Infidelity? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 13, 2016
HMM @OP depends on the character and personal trait of the supposed man. if as a woman you married a guy that easily gets angry and hits his younger sisters and brothers, a man that fights with friends in the club then its in his trait to beat up his wife and cheat on her at the same time, while some men(slow poisoin) can cheat for Africa but will never lay a finger on their wives, its becaus of their calm, very slow to anger and mature attitude, so @op it all depends on the character of the person in question.
Re: Is Wife Battering An Offshoot Of Infidelity? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 13, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
HMM @OP depends on the character and personal trait of the supposed man. if as a woman you married a guy that easily gets angry and hits his younger sisters and brothers, a man that fights with friends in the club then its in his trait to beat up his wife and cheat on her at the same time, while some men(slow poisoin) can cheat for Africa but will never lay a finger on their wives, its becaus of their calm, very slow to anger and mature attitude, so @op it all depends on the character of the person in question.

You've said it all. #word

1 Like

Re: Is Wife Battering An Offshoot Of Infidelity? by AVRecruit: 12:59pm On Mar 13, 2016
girls love being beaten. dont beat they leave u that u aint a real man. beat and they complain but wont leave.
Re: Is Wife Battering An Offshoot Of Infidelity? by demzylahot(m): 1:01pm On Mar 13, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
thanks
Re: Is Wife Battering An Offshoot Of Infidelity? by demzylahot(m): 1:04pm On Mar 13, 2016
AVRecruit:
girls love being beaten. dont beat they leave u that u aint a real man. beat and they complain but wont leave.
Lolz... some girls still reason that way....its unfortunate
Re: Is Wife Battering An Offshoot Of Infidelity? by AVRecruit: 1:22pm On Mar 13, 2016
demzylahot:

Lolz... some girls still reason that way....its unfortunate

its not how they reason. biblically women are property. they love being beaten because its a sign of ownership albeit a bad one.

(1) (Reply)

The Embellished Gele Every Bride Needs / Our We To Be Blame? / I Need Special Advice Of All Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.