Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

25 Cute Words To Use For Your Girlfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 25 Cute Words To Use For Your Girlfriend. (3234 Views)

7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship / Cute words from a husband on his wedding night. / Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

25 Cute Words To Use For Your Girlfriend. by mamba808(m): 6:24pm On Mar 13, 2016
25 Cute Things to Say to Your Girlfriend to make her happy when she is Unhappy or Angry.
Want to make your girlfriend go awww?
Here are 25 cute things to say to your girlfriend that can bring a happy blush on her face when she hears you.
Impressing a girl and pursuing her may the first step in charming a girl and getting her to go out with you.
But a relationship is more than just the chase. And as much as the big shows of affection matter in a relationship, it’s the little things that really count.
Cute things to say to your girlfriend Wouldn’t you feel nice when you’re appreciated or complimented about something? Your girlfriend feels the same way too. And especially when it comes to girls, romantic gestures and sweet sentences make a much more meaningful impact on them. Want to make your girlfriend blush with delight with just a sentence? Then look no further than these 25 cute things to say to your girlfriend.
25 sweet sentences that can make your girlfriend feel special Firstly, these 25 cute sentences work. And they work well. But there are a few things you have to keep in mind before using them. Use the sentences at the appropriate moment, be truthful about it and use a line only if you really feel it in your heart. Lying or joking about something romantic only insults your girlfriend, especially if she believes you’re telling the truth at first. You can text your girlfriend these lines or say it to her when you’re cuddling up together. But always remember to feel it before you say it. #1 You make me believe in soul mates.
#2 You give meaning to my life.
#3 I can’t imagine my life without you in it.
#4 How do you look so beautiful all the time?
#5 You make me feel so lucky when I’m around you.
#6 You always know how to surprise me.
#7 You’re the reason my life feels so perfect.
#8 You look so cute when you laugh.
#9 You brighten up my day every time I see you. #10 I dreamt of you last night.
#11 I think of you and kiss my pillow before I fall asleep every night.
#12 I could stare at you forever and I’d still feel like I haven’t had enough of you.
#13 I love the way you smell.
#14 You make me feel so happy when I’m with you, my jaws hurt.
#15 Spending time with you is the highlight of my day.
#16 You are such a good dancer.
#17 You understand me so well, it’s like you can read my mind.
#18 I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you.
#19 I feel so happy just spending time with you. #20 You’re my best friend.
#21 You make my sadness disappear with your beautiful smile.
#22 No, you’re not fat. You’re perfect and just the way I like it.
#23 You could have any guy in the world, and yet you chose me.
#24 You make me feel weak in the knees when I touch you.
#25 I want to make time stand still when I’m with you but time always finds a way to fly past.
Leave a comment and feel free to add yours....
#Ilovemygirlfriend

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25 Cute Words To Use For Your Girlfriend. by chocolateme(f): 6:26pm On Mar 13, 2016
@ No. 22, guy's being deceiving us since forever ago.
Re: 25 Cute Words To Use For Your Girlfriend. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 13, 2016
Take money
Lets go out
Lets go shopping
Send me ur account details
Let me send you credit

Naija babes find these lines cute as well

2 Likes

Re: 25 Cute Words To Use For Your Girlfriend. by Audray(f): 6:27pm On Mar 13, 2016
Saying this things without meaning them is.... Useless.
Re: 25 Cute Words To Use For Your Girlfriend. by Audray(f): 6:27pm On Mar 13, 2016
Saying these things without meaning them is.... Useless.

2 Likes

Re: 25 Cute Words To Use For Your Girlfriend. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 13, 2016
Hahahaha. " You're a good dancer " ? Whet ?
Re: 25 Cute Words To Use For Your Girlfriend. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 13, 2016
chocolateme:

Abeg my sister what is he supposed to say? seriously

1 Like

Re: 25 Cute Words To Use For Your Girlfriend. by chocolateme(f): 6:34pm On Mar 13, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Abeg my sister what is he supposed to say? seriously
"I will register you in a gym or take you for surgery"

2 Likes

Re: 25 Cute Words To Use For Your Girlfriend. by Smellymouth: 6:34pm On Mar 13, 2016
grin
If u like use Shakespeare lyrics, add westlife and Boys 2 Men join, if u re broke, ur words go be like noise for ladies ear..

1 Like

Re: 25 Cute Words To Use For Your Girlfriend. by firstking01(m): 6:36pm On Mar 13, 2016
For where you wan see the good girl to tell her all theseundecided
Re: 25 Cute Words To Use For Your Girlfriend. by mamba808(m): 6:47pm On Mar 13, 2016
chocolateme:
But, its the truth you ladies like asking "Baby, do I look fat? Though, you may look fat, but we love you the way you are....

1 Like

Re: 25 Cute Words To Use For Your Girlfriend. by Cutezt(m): 6:51pm On Mar 13, 2016
say this to most ladies nd dey wil begin to take u for granted

3 Likes

Re: 25 Cute Words To Use For Your Girlfriend. by mamba808(m): 6:53pm On Mar 13, 2016
firstking01:
For where you wan see the good girl to tell her all theseundecided
Bros, try look for in the right place.... The richest & brightest gift of life are hard to find, but you need to search more....in the right direction.
Re: 25 Cute Words To Use For Your Girlfriend. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 13, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:
Take money
Lets go out
Lets go shopping
Let me send you credit

I'm not 9ja an these a are lookin' sweet ta me grin

2 Likes

Re: 25 Cute Words To Use For Your Girlfriend. by Lsofdk(m): 7:02pm On Mar 13, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:
Take money
Lets go out
Lets go shopping
Let me send you credit

hahahaha no be lie

2 Likes

Re: 25 Cute Words To Use For Your Girlfriend. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 13, 2016
chocolateme:
"I will register you in a gym or take you for surgery"

Hm. Even worse she will go
What do you mean?
you mean Im fat?

that when U get struck by a flying ash tray or something
Re: 25 Cute Words To Use For Your Girlfriend. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I'm not 9ja an these a are lookin' sweet ta me grin

Re: 25 Cute Words To Use For Your Girlfriend. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 13, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

But don't ya love my honesty though? grin
Re: 25 Cute Words To Use For Your Girlfriend. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
But don't ya love my honesty though? grin

alays keeping it realgrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 25 Cute Words To Use For Your Girlfriend. by chrixus(m): 8:05pm On Mar 13, 2016
chocolateme:
I had to go check ur pix if you are fat... It seems you have heard enough of #22
Re: 25 Cute Words To Use For Your Girlfriend. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 13, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

alays keeping it realgrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I try wink grin
Re: 25 Cute Words To Use For Your Girlfriend. by chocolateme(f): 8:08pm On Mar 13, 2016
chrixus:
I had to go check ur pix if you are fat... It seems you have heard enough of #22
from u then because I don't have time for poems
Re: 25 Cute Words To Use For Your Girlfriend. by chrixus(m): 8:56pm On Mar 13, 2016
chocolateme:
from u then because I don't have time for poems
no time to dey hide truth from ladies sef
Re: 25 Cute Words To Use For Your Girlfriend. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 13, 2016
grin
Smellymouth:
grin
If u like use Shakespeare lyrics, add westlife and Boys 2 Men join, if u re broke, ur words go be like noise for ladies ear..
Re: 25 Cute Words To Use For Your Girlfriend. by firstking01(m): 9:03pm On Mar 13, 2016
mamba808:

Bros, try look for in the right place.... The richest & brightest gift of life are hard to find, but you need to search more....in the right direction.
where's the right direction??
Re: 25 Cute Words To Use For Your Girlfriend. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 13, 2016
lipsrsealed I have no girl friend. how i wish my vaseline had ears grin
Re: 25 Cute Words To Use For Your Girlfriend. by halfricanadian(f): 9:40pm On Mar 13, 2016
embarassed awwwww even wen we kno its all lies

grin chai u

Wen u truly love one

D cute words comes from within nothing compared to wat has ever been written

1 Like

Re: 25 Cute Words To Use For Your Girlfriend. by swaggzo(m): 11:20pm On Mar 13, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:
Take money
Lets go out
Lets go shopping
Let me send you credit

MY LADY DON'T CARE FOR SHOWS, MONEY OR SHOPPING... NOR EXPENSIVE THINGS AND CRAP.

SHE JUST CARES FOR ME.

DON'T GENERALIZE.
Re: 25 Cute Words To Use For Your Girlfriend. by Nobody: 12:00am On Mar 14, 2016
swaggzo:

MY LADY DON'T CARE FOR SHOWS, MONEY OR SHOPPING... NOR EXPENSIVE THINGS AND CRAP.

SHE JUST CARES FOR ME.

DON'T GENERALIZE.

I just generalized
sue me

1 Like

Re: 25 Cute Words To Use For Your Girlfriend. by Nobody: 5:49am On Mar 14, 2016
OP said '25 words', posted 25 sentences.

1 Like

Re: 25 Cute Words To Use For Your Girlfriend. by martinzjay(m): 6:56am On Mar 14, 2016
Imagine dat

(1) (Reply)

The Importance Of SEX During Pregnancy. / Top 10 Annoying Lines Nigerian Guys Use To Woo Ladies ... Guilty Or Not Guilty? / Annoying Things Nigerians Say (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.