Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Toast Of Buhari, Jacob Zuma & Osinbajo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Toast Of Buhari, Jacob Zuma & Osinbajo (24167 Views)

Jacob Zuma's Statue In Imo State Versus Jacob Zuma's Statue In South Africa.PICS / Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Owerri, Nigeria By Rochas Okorocha Sparks Outrage / Samuel Godstime Chukwubuikem Draws Jacob Zuma Within 2 Hours In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toast Of Buhari, Jacob Zuma & Osinbajo by yinkard4me(m): 9:16pm On Mar 13, 2016
VickyRotex:
Happy Birthday Sir! cool
Madam... Ow dat side? Eku ijo meta
Re: Toast Of Buhari, Jacob Zuma & Osinbajo by Holuwadammie(m): 9:17pm On Mar 13, 2016
VP dey enjoy himself... Abi wetin man go do....
Re: Toast Of Buhari, Jacob Zuma & Osinbajo by VickyRotex(f): 9:18pm On Mar 13, 2016
yinkard4me:

Madam... Ow dat side? Eku ijo meta

Ojokan pelu sir. Fine sir, adupe. smiley se daada lewa?
Re: Toast Of Buhari, Jacob Zuma & Osinbajo by omojeesu(m): 9:24pm On Mar 13, 2016
Is this 5 Alive or something else?
Re: Toast Of Buhari, Jacob Zuma & Osinbajo by ezeudu23: 9:45pm On Mar 13, 2016
lollysteve:
Why is Osinbajo carrying an empty cup which he is even holding like a farmer holding a cutlass?
the toast came as a surprise to him, he didn't consider himself worthy enough until he was asked to stretch out his glass
Re: Toast Of Buhari, Jacob Zuma & Osinbajo by YaksonFCA(m): 9:50pm On Mar 13, 2016
Na did one we go chop?
Re: Toast Of Buhari, Jacob Zuma & Osinbajo by piagetskinner(m): 9:52pm On Mar 13, 2016
Bubu... The tourist

Hope ure all geared up for tomorrows journey
Re: Toast Of Buhari, Jacob Zuma & Osinbajo by Sultanchidi(m): 10:06pm On Mar 13, 2016
diegwu01:
Not a really cheering Pic for us the Wailers grin grin grin grin
lol weyrey
Re: Toast Of Buhari, Jacob Zuma & Osinbajo by Sultanchidi(m): 10:10pm On Mar 13, 2016
Na kunu baba dey drink na. Abi una want make shit catch am 4 plane
Re: Toast Of Buhari, Jacob Zuma & Osinbajo by diegwu01: 10:20pm On Mar 13, 2016
JaypeeAnics:
wat has bubu achieved in all his travelling
what have you achieved? why re u so pained?
Re: Toast Of Buhari, Jacob Zuma & Osinbajo by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 13, 2016
Personally, I don't see anything bad in the picture. He was just celebrating his 'plus one year' on earth. Abi we no dey do birthday again ni? The ironic thing is, this blaming blamers are the type of people you'll see in club 52 in abeokuta, Ventura mall in Ibadan, Club rumour in Lagos, spending heavily on chops, drinks and ladies. Abeg let's stop being hypocrites, let's be reasonable with our judgements. Let those that don't celebrate their birthdays cast the first stone.
Re: Toast Of Buhari, Jacob Zuma & Osinbajo by Forwetinnah: 11:47pm On Mar 13, 2016
Obviously Osibanjo isn't buying the fake charade...the way he held his cup alone shows he's protecting something from flying into it grin . Association of very strange bed fellows
Re: Toast Of Buhari, Jacob Zuma & Osinbajo by Eluwilussit(m): 11:48pm On Mar 13, 2016
diegwu01:
Not a really cheering Pic for us the Wailers grin grin grin grin

Sometimes you have to look well and deep to find a reason to celebrate. U no see say Osibade cup dey different and appears empty? Mere commissioner things. Dem no send the guy. True wailers must find something, even where there's nothing . grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Toast Of Buhari, Jacob Zuma & Osinbajo by Eluwilussit(m): 11:52pm On Mar 13, 2016
lollysteve:
Why is Osinbajo carrying an empty cup which he is even holding like a farmer holding a cutlass?

Ok, I thought I was d only who noticed his cup was empty, different, and he was sitting down sef.....meaning he was not part of whatever they were toasting to....
Re: Toast Of Buhari, Jacob Zuma & Osinbajo by Crex007(m): 5:32am On Mar 14, 2016
Osinbajo:It's my birthday 2day

Zuma:Really? Let's toast to that

Osinbajo:But my drink is finished

Zuma:Just use ur hand to cover the lower part afterall it's just for d camera....cheers!!!

Osinbajo:Cheers!!!

Buhari:Come!! Zuma na me and him waka come ooo....if I no join this toast I will kwall E EP CC to come nd kwarry u cuz dis is kwarapshun!!!!

Zuma:Oya join

Buhari:YOWA!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Toast Of Buhari, Jacob Zuma & Osinbajo by echomog1: 6:11am On Mar 14, 2016
Bubu n zuma have crystal wine glass(very expensive) while osimbade has ordinary water glass that's y he is hiding the bottom. ......chai errand boy in deed.
Re: Toast Of Buhari, Jacob Zuma & Osinbajo by hezy4real01(m): 7:05am On Mar 14, 2016
E be like V.P u sef chop make e no be like we comot u for setting
Re: Toast Of Buhari, Jacob Zuma & Osinbajo by callJesu: 7:32am On Mar 14, 2016
Ogbeni Zuma watch your ways and stop being selfish in your ambitions ooo
Re: Toast Of Buhari, Jacob Zuma & Osinbajo by iamrealdeji(m): 9:15am On Mar 14, 2016
crownwealth:

Why you come delete Bukola Saraki from the photo now ?
you wan make hin steal everything wey dey there?
Re: Toast Of Buhari, Jacob Zuma & Osinbajo by Afroconnect: 10:42am On Mar 14, 2016
Sir Buhari ma nigga...Baba,but make you do something so food stuff go cheap,and also electricity gats to dey,as well as decent housing for all-otherwise I go change am.
Re: Toast Of Buhari, Jacob Zuma & Osinbajo by Savigne(f): 11:55am On Mar 14, 2016
lollysteve:
Kai!...Your eye get am for CCTV?..I didnt even notice until you pointed it out,had to check again.
Re: Toast Of Buhari, Jacob Zuma & Osinbajo by L0410499(m): 12:09pm On Mar 14, 2016
[quote author=harbdulrasaq88 post=43742777]The Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo turned 59 on March 8. Pictured here are President Buhari and his South African counterpart, Jacob Zuma toasting him during the State Dinner in Abuja. Photo credit: Laolu Akande, Snr Special Assitant-Media&Publicity to the VP.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/03/caption-this-historic-toast-of.
Happy birthday our amiable VP.LLNP
Re: Toast Of Buhari, Jacob Zuma & Osinbajo by felix10(m): 2:44pm On Mar 14, 2016
God help nigeria.
Re: Toast Of Buhari, Jacob Zuma & Osinbajo by yinkard4me(m): 1:07pm On May 16, 2016
VickyRotex:

Ojokan pelu sir. Fine sir, adupe. smiley se daada lewa?
Ow is ur prog going? Send me a msg on whatsapp. Lost contacts

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peace Corps Members Protest In Benue, Urge Buhari To Give Assent To Peace Corps / Falana: APC Has Perfected Plans To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely / President Buhari Visits Republic Of Benin To Discuss Boko Haram [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.