Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Exposed! Top 5 Questions That Girls Never Answer TRUTHFULLY - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Exposed! Top 5 Questions That Girls Never Answer TRUTHFULLY (1144 Views)

Things That Girls Hate To Listen / 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Truthfully Luvs You.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exposed! Top 5 Questions That Girls Never Answer TRUTHFULLY by MrMelvin(m): 7:53pm On Mar 13, 2016
Girls are very sensitive and secretive too here are some questions you will hardly get a truthful answer to:

1) How old are you? Immediately you ask any girl this question she becomes a maths genius it's always +5 or -5 years in fact I don't still know my mom Real Age.

2) How many guys have you dated? This question has a global answer 3.

3) How many guys have you slept with? Most of them claim virgin but the "Honest" 1's end up saying 3. Damn! White lie

4) Are you in a relationship? It beats me why Girls don't give a straight answer to this question.

5) Do you know how to cook? Every girl always says yes until you taste the food (Met 1 that can't even boil rice)

Feel free to add yours

#YabWorld Top 5
Courtesy melvinjewel.com
Re: Exposed! Top 5 Questions That Girls Never Answer TRUTHFULLY by falconey(m): 8:00pm On Mar 13, 2016
Thats why i like olosho they are honest
Re: Exposed! Top 5 Questions That Girls Never Answer TRUTHFULLY by immortalcrown(m): 8:04pm On Mar 13, 2016
When will you come to my house?
Re: Exposed! Top 5 Questions That Girls Never Answer TRUTHFULLY by Justiyke4u: 8:52pm On Mar 13, 2016
I only did it because of you, I can't try such
Re: Exposed! Top 5 Questions That Girls Never Answer TRUTHFULLY by biz2get(m): 9:38pm On Mar 13, 2016
falconey:
Thats why i like olosho they are honest

Olosho Honest?? Bro you need to rethink small...

When they lie for you enh.. cry
Re: Exposed! Top 5 Questions That Girls Never Answer TRUTHFULLY by trybe(m): 9:54pm On Mar 13, 2016
Welldone so in dis age of common sense , nigga u aint got one, we talking money here , u talking nonsense

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

She Is Yet To Figure Out What She Wants In Life. / Iam ademumu, A Womaniser.. Seekin For True Love / Top 6 Reasons Some Ladies Are Still Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.