Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled (140610 Views)

I Was Moved To Tears Last Time Saraki, Ekweremadu Went To Court – Wabara / Amaechi Embezzled N3trn As Governor – Rivers Govt / The Security Chief Buhari Almost Sacked - Tell Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:31am On Aug 10, 2016
orisa37:

Get the money and pay salaries.

I wish it could be that easy. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:20am On Aug 11, 2016
shehuolayinka:

Nigeria journalists and incomplete stories. Make una mention names, or I don't believe it.

I believe proper investigative journalism will fish out the names but do we still have those kind of journalists? undecided
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:26am On Aug 13, 2016
canalily:

i for wonder why una no go mention GEJ for this thread angry

Why did he let his political appointees rob the country so blind? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:57pm On Aug 14, 2016
flokii:

some useless TANoids won't see anything wrong there o..

na only to blame buhari dem sabi... #certificateworshippers

GEJ will go down as d most useless ever in d history of Nigeria... ologogoro dunce woman wrapper

What is TANoids if I may ask? undecided
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by flokii: 4:18pm On Aug 14, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

What is TANoids if I may ask? undecided

From jonaTAN.. The hero worshippers

Or betterstill.. d antiBuhari crew.. cheers
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:11am On Aug 15, 2016
flokii:

From jonaTAN.. The hero worshippers

Or betterstill.. d antiBuhari crew.. cheers

That's interesting. cheesy
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:20pm On Aug 17, 2016
princemillla:

Really.?? That ur opinion

At least he's entitled to it.
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:21pm On Aug 17, 2016
persius555:

Cry me a river. If PMB continues to shroud the identity and financial transactions of the so-called oil criminals in secrecy, then he himself is part of the problem. Its high time he stops this "name guessing game" and unending suspence. We are tired of all these.

What would the name dropping achieve, more money? undecided
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:07am On Aug 18, 2016
herbie27:

I see no difference between ur comment and his.

Whose comment are you referring to? undecided
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:09am On Aug 18, 2016
kingkakaone:

if u believe dat story, dat means you can believe anytin.
if u are a graduate i can definitely tell dat u need to be checked.
i can see dat d media is controlling 90% of u so-called elites in dis country and ur judgements are sentimental or ignorant

We are still waiting for the mainstream media's take on this. cool

1 Share

Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 18, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Whose comment are you referring to? undecided
Is this not an already discussed thread?, guess you just bought mb. shocked
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:46am On Aug 18, 2016
herbie27:

Is this not an already discussed thread?, guess you just bought mb. shocked

But am just getting to see your post. I have unlimited Gb here and I hope Nigeria gets to the point of delivering such services to its populace.
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 18, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

But am just getting to see your post. I have unlimited Gb here and I hope Nigeria gets to the point of delivering such services to its populace.
So why did you quote me?, my comment obviously wasn't for you.
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:07pm On Aug 18, 2016
herbie27:

So why did you quote me?, my comment obviously wasn't for you.

That's why I asked the question. You didn't quote anyone and since this is a public forum do I not have the right to quote you? smiley
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 18, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

That's why I asked the question. You didn't quote anyone and since this is a public forum do I not have the right to quote you? smiley
I know who i was referring to, there's no law here that stipulates one must quote someone.

You dig?.
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:15pm On Aug 18, 2016
herbie27:

I know who i was referring to, there's no law here that stipulates one must quote someone.

You dig?.

Is there any rule that prohibits one from quoting someone without permission? undecided
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 18, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Is there any rule that prohibits one from quoting someone without permission? undecided
And you quoted me unnecessarily, have a nice day.
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:41pm On Aug 18, 2016
herbie27:

And you quoted me unnecessarily, have a nice day.

And you necessarily quote me? It is well. smiley
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:44am On Aug 19, 2016
EBK2:

I can't wait to see these funds being returned. Tracing crude trades is one of the easiest things in forensics. But considering that almost two years ago, Sanusi who is close to this administration claimed $50b, $20b, $6b was missing from NNPC, then the President Buhari came back with Edo state governor and said $150b is missing I would have thought they would have made progress before now. One year in power, we are still hearing stories. Before you know it, his term will be over and then that's it. All we hear is meaningless media spin. He has recruited more media and social media spin doctors that economic advisers.
This administration had 18 month to fulfil their campaign promises otherwise, they should forget it. Anything not done within the next 18 months will never be done and with the way he is going, Nigerians will not vote for him again. Mark my word!

Don't you think the looters are doing their best to frustrate his efforts? undecided
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:07pm On Aug 20, 2016
bikefab:

He's always teary, a lot of us have known him with that.

Is the state of the nation not bad enough for us to be teary?
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:10pm On Aug 21, 2016
Asiwaju9ja:

People don't understand some kinds of Nigerians like this one above. They don't know any other way, other than the Corrupt way. Don't Blame them. They grew up under corruption all they know is Blocking, who know man, Special centres, connection etc. 16 years of Corrupt way of life. They don't know how it was before and Cannot imagine things being done the right away.

I think you just nailed it right there. Spot on. cool
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by cjrane: 6:03pm On Aug 21, 2016
[size=15pt]

Buhari has sold us fake change promise, while his REAL intention had always been revenge against sections of Nigeria.

It's so sad we have gone from an inept GEJ to a reckless illiterate fanatic like Buhari bent on provoking a civil war in Nigeria
[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3pwOU2fWQc
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:50am On Aug 22, 2016
cjrane:
[size=15pt]

Buhari has sold us fake change promise, while his REAL intention had always been revenge against sections of Nigeria.

It's so sad we have gone from an inept GEJ to a reckless illiterate fanatic like Buhari bent on provoking a civil war in Nigeria
[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3pwOU2fWQc

What has that got to do with the empty treasury he met on the ground? undecided
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:04am On Aug 22, 2016
Deen77:

Some people still believe, stealing is not corruption. Nawa ooo, Buhari for winning an election, this hatred too much.

That is the state of the nation as we have it today, which is really sad. cry
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:43am On Aug 23, 2016
leonbob:

I think the old lying hag was erroneously moved to tears because he was shocked that he would fall short of rewarding all the thieves he promised to reimburse who brought him to power
The guy was moved to tears is actually theatrical and show off to impress Zuma and the world

Do you see bribery and corruption as stealing? undecided
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:15pm On Aug 28, 2016
femmy2010:

Those that point a death wish finger at my president have the remaining 4 pointed to himself.
Be careful what you wish for.

That is a wise saying. cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:09am On Aug 30, 2016
saintmark88:

It is really unfortunate, it's terrible that the corruption has eaten into our blood, tht almost every Nigerian is ready to loot the country dry, just because of selfish gain, l hope these individuals r brought to ansa for their crimes....

I really hope and pray so.
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:33pm On Aug 30, 2016
FreemanDave:

The casualties are not only those who are dead or injured... We are all casualties...

One way or the other. cool
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:34pm On Aug 30, 2016
makabulchi:

D individuals no get name??

They will soon be exposed.
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:12pm On Aug 31, 2016

He is free to cry blood, a bag of pure water is now #200

How much is it now? undecided
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:13pm On Aug 31, 2016
owoshuyi:

Hmmmm, at least thank God dis has been discovad. May God help dis present administration to do what's right next. WICKED POLITICIANS IN NAIJA. Maybe Trump was right about us blacks

What did Trump say about us that we did not already know? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:00am On Sep 01, 2016
funkyibodude:

To zombies this is a sympathetic news grin.. Mtcheeeew undecided

Is the current news of Nigeria going into recession not sympathetic enough? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (28) (Reply)

Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures / A Confession From A Boko Haram Member Turned Born Again / Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.