Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:05 AM

Guy's What Should I Do¿ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy's What Should I Do¿ (926 Views)

If A Girl Is Showing Love Signals To A Guy, What Should He Do? / When A Lady Ask A Sport-betting Guy What He Does For A Living (photo) / If You Caught Your Girl, Cheating On You With This Guy, What Would You Do?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy's What Should I Do¿ by Gebbson007(m): 3:34am On Mar 14, 2016
Guy's I need Ur advice on this issue.
my friend Frlabi is trying to make up with my girl due to the fact that I am currently out of the country ,this is not the first time d is pulling this kind of stunt but as a guy who doesn't want 2 beef over a girl I overlooked it.
yesterday my bae pm me that my friend is disturbing her according to her my friend wanted 2 go indoor with her she also said the guy said he doesn't want me 2 return back to naija.guys abeg what should I do I need Ur advice.
Bashing is allowed .help Ur kid bro abeg
Re: Guy's What Should I Do¿ by Nobody: 3:50am On Mar 14, 2016
U can't do anything since ur away..if the girl doesn't want ur dawg, she shud find way how to eliminate him in her lane..

Unless,u tell ur gf to travel wherever u are ,so both of u are far away from that mess..
Re: Guy's What Should I Do¿ by maxti: 4:34am On Mar 14, 2016
Call him to order!
Re: Guy's What Should I Do¿ by dharay99: 6:16am On Mar 14, 2016

As simple as dat..
Re: Guy's What Should I Do¿ by pretydiva(f): 6:36am On Mar 14, 2016
Wat will be urs,will be urs. Dont force it. If ur babe truly loves u,she won't fall 4 ur friend's gimmicks
Re: Guy's What Should I Do¿ by Nova15: 6:38am On Mar 14, 2016
Op, see what happens when you keep assholes as friends?
Re: Guy's What Should I Do¿ by timmyblast(m): 7:02am On Mar 14, 2016
I'm long done with the word "friend"
Re: Guy's What Should I Do¿ by lastingdeek(m): 10:45am On Mar 14, 2016
I feel she is enjoying the attention d guy is showing..cos if not ,there are several ways to tell a guy off.
Re: Guy's What Should I Do¿ by Gebbson007(m): 12:21pm On Mar 14, 2016
lastingdeek:
I feel she is enjoying the attention d guy is showing..cos if not ,there are several ways to tell a guy off.
sir eg¿
Re: Guy's What Should I Do¿ by Gebbson007(m): 12:25pm On Mar 14, 2016
[quote author=KashyBaby post=43750494]U have nothing to do since ur away..if the girl doesn't want ur dawg, she shud find way how to eliminate him in her lane..

ma'am pls tell me so I cn tell ha.my gel is a get inside gel am ha 1st bf she no sabi eni fin DAT concerns rship
Re: Guy's What Should I Do¿ by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 14, 2016
[quote author=Gebbson007 post=43760493][/quote]

Lol...I dunno what u tryna say...tell me again in English..I don't understand much pidgin.
Re: Guy's What Should I Do¿ by Gebbson007(m): 12:42pm On Mar 14, 2016
[quote author=KashyBaby post=43760598]

Lol...I dunno what u tryna say...tell me again in English..I don't understand much pidgin.[/quote
she's a novice in d dating sector I am her first bf she's a get I side girl Who doesn't go out
Re: Guy's What Should I Do¿ by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 14, 2016
[quote author=Gebbson007 post=43760923][/quote]

The best thing she can do is to avoid that man who keeps pestering her..but she needs to tell him that she is not interested to this guy...
Re: Guy's What Should I Do¿ by Majesticniyi(m): 1:18pm On Mar 14, 2016
Do nothing bro.
First, for the girl to tell you she must really not be in supportbof what the guy is doing. Ladies usually tell their partners only about the guys toasting them that they don't really dig.
Second, if she eventually leaves you for the guy it means she's not really worth all the stress you facing now. I don't understand what makes guys overprotect their girls from predators...what happens when she meets someone you CNT protect her from?
Third, how come you keep fake friends considering the fact that you already know he does this and yet you keep him around. Wont be surprised you do this to each other all the time.
Re: Guy's What Should I Do¿ by valdes00(m): 1:32pm On Mar 14, 2016
lastingdeek:
On point bro
If a woman doesn't know how to discard admirers in any way possible.....
Then there's a problem!
Re: Guy's What Should I Do¿ by Gebbson007(m): 2:53pm On Mar 14, 2016
fenks guys u d best

(1) (Reply)

8 Signs That You Have An Attitude Probem / Why Do Women Put So Much Pressure On Men / What Is The Right Age To Introduce Your Future Husband To Ur Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.