Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

What Is The Right Age To Introduce Your Future Husband To Ur Dad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Right Age To Introduce Your Future Husband To Ur Dad (921 Views)

"Never Introduce Your Man To Your Female Friends" Lady Advises / 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos / “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Right Age To Introduce Your Future Husband To Ur Dad by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 10, 2016
Im a 24 yrs old graduate.Ive been into many relationships bt they didnt work out because i dnt knw hw to introduce them to my dad nd theyre eager to get married nd visit my house.And i overheard him tellin mum dat my sister was too young wen she got married she was like 24 yrs old then.Should i wait till im 25 yrs old before telling my dad my intention?
Re: What Is The Right Age To Introduce Your Future Husband To Ur Dad by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 10, 2016
Let him start as a normal visitor.If your dad is okay with it and does not question you,then ah think its time!!!!!!
Re: What Is The Right Age To Introduce Your Future Husband To Ur Dad by yaqq: 8:09am On Apr 10, 2016
When ur oga is ready, meet the old man. No particular age besides u re a graduate.
Re: What Is The Right Age To Introduce Your Future Husband To Ur Dad by misspicy2(f): 8:12am On Apr 10, 2016
I have always wondered about this same thing too.

I think it should depend on the type of family you come from, and what you and your man wants,eg some family believes,you should be old enough for marriage at least 26 and above because they don't condone divorce and separation,they believe,once you are married you stay married,and the popular belief is that age breeds maturity.

well am hoping to correct that factor. cool

I know an 18 year old who got married and is doing quite well with her husband and kid,and a 28 year old who can't handle her home well.

if you believe your man and you are ready,financially and otherwise,and the love is there, please go ahead,early marriage is good cool
Re: What Is The Right Age To Introduce Your Future Husband To Ur Dad by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 10, 2016
misspicy2:
cool
WL U pull off dose dirty glasses b4 i give u a mesmerizing e-slap!
Re: What Is The Right Age To Introduce Your Future Husband To Ur Dad by misspicy2(f): 8:20am On Apr 10, 2016
crotonite:
WL U pull off dose dirty glasses b4 i give u a mesmerizing e-slap!
shocked What I do? lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Right Age To Introduce Your Future Husband To Ur Dad by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 10, 2016
Ma bench here
Re: What Is The Right Age To Introduce Your Future Husband To Ur Dad by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 10, 2016
Just bring him home. Bit by bit, try to put him on a friend zone with u at home... i know by luck one day, he would meet ur dad or they run into one another.
If he asks you about him, be quick to identify him as your mere friend, i know he'd understand

Anyways... i added another year to mine today, i know we all love to celebrate birthdays in joy and happiness. But one bonus for all of you who click LIKES for me.... UNCEASING MONEY FOR YOU ALL

( CLICK LIKE TO CLAIM YOUR PRICE ) and more petrol to your tanks

DrabeeyWasHere

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Right Age To Introduce Your Future Husband To Ur Dad by Dygeasy(m): 8:27am On Apr 10, 2016
Your daddy won't marry you and at 24 if you don't have a fiance yet or you aren't found with any guy that looks serious enough, if you were my sister, I'll take you to the nearest MFM.
Re: What Is The Right Age To Introduce Your Future Husband To Ur Dad by Fmartin(m): 8:52am On Apr 10, 2016
Initially, produce the persons picture to ur siblings,

Start introducing d person to ur siblings.

Bring gifts fr ur siblings in that person's name.

Ur siblings will surely tell ur parents abt the person.

First, ur mum will ask, Joan my daughter, who is diz young man dat ur siblings speaks volume of nice tins abt

The rest is history. Thank me letter.
Re: What Is The Right Age To Introduce Your Future Husband To Ur Dad by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 10, 2016
misspicy2:
shocked What I do? lipsrsealed
cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is The Right Age To Introduce Your Future Husband To Ur Dad by danbrowndmf(m): 9:25am On Apr 10, 2016
misspicy2:
I have always wondered about this same thing too.

I think it should depend on the type of family you come from, and what you and your man wants,eg some family believes,you should be old enough for marriage at least 26 and above because they don't condone divorce and separation,they believe,once you are married you stay married,and the popular belief is that age breeds maturity.

well am hoping to correct that factor. cool

I know an 18 year old who got married and is doing quite well with her husband and kid,and a 28 year old who can't handle her home well.

if you believe your man and you are ready,financially and otherwise,and the love is there, please go ahead,early marriage is good cool

when are u introducing me to your Dad.:p
Re: What Is The Right Age To Introduce Your Future Husband To Ur Dad by Jibreen4u(m): 10:44am On Apr 12, 2016
Have a lengthy Conversation with your MUM first. She'll guide you.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Babe In Search Of A Guy, Lists Hilarious Criteria She Wants / Who Do You Think Whos Telling The Truth ? / Couple Finally Got Married After 44 Years Of Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.