Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Southerners Erroneously Think The North Is Dependent On The South - Ben Bruce - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southerners Erroneously Think The North Is Dependent On The South - Ben Bruce (49625 Views)

Ben Bruce Reacts To AMCON Closing Silverbird / Ben Bruce Reveals “Smartest States” In Nigeria / ''The North Is A Poverty Trap'' - Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southerners Erroneously Think The North Is Dependent On The South - Ben Bruce by Progress2468(m): 8:06pm On Mar 14, 2016
Common fall in price of SS crude the whole nation is almost turning upside down.

Abegii eee

Btw this man just wants to pacify the north is his rants, 2019 nor far again we go know your ambition soon
Re: Southerners Erroneously Think The North Is Dependent On The South - Ben Bruce by 0YorubaParapo0: 8:07pm On Mar 14, 2016
3xtr6r:

Who doesn't know you frustrated propagandists make a living out of lies, falsehood, noise-making, propaganda, abuse and slurs?

And yet the moment you and your fellow deluded IPOOs hear Biaf...you go into compulsory convulsions...

Who know who the frustrated propagandists; ipob ipad ipoo abi na ishit. wetin una call yourselfves again? grin After several failed ultimatums, why una no go be frustrated? Keep begging NIgerians to buy your fake shit after claiming you dont need Nigerians lmao.

2 Likes

Re: Southerners Erroneously Think The North Is Dependent On The South - Ben Bruce by ikechuk0: 8:08pm On Mar 14, 2016
Ephemmm:

How has the discovery of oil transformed Abeokuta from brown roof to golden roof if I may ask? It seems you lack deeper mental horizon. Was your region generating to Federal treasure more than SW before the discovery of oil? Deepen your research and you will find out that majority of those countries thriving well now do not depend on oil you have been shouting on.

Besides, Oil does not belong to SE, no wonder you want to achieve Biafra and taking SS oil as trophy. People from SE rely much on other tribes to survive, yet their hatred for others is stinking.

First of all, I'm Delta Igbo and I am going with SE when Biafra comes. The stupidity of you North is the fact you think Igboland starts and end in SE. Newsflash: IT DOES NOT. There's multiple of us in SS that are PROUDLY IGBO so you ppl pathetic divide and rule tactics is shameful I swear.

In case you are not aware, the largest oil producing area in River state is not ijaw, ogoni or even ikwerre, the largest is OYINBO which is an IGBO territory carved to River state. In addition, In Anioma... several communities of our land has oil as well. Then you have Abia, Imo and Anambra to the mix...the Bleep do we need others for when Igbo territory alone is more than enough for us. In fact, the most inland oil production of oil is from SE and there are graphs as well as maps from NPDC proving so. Heck it was in even posted on here.

While I'm at it, Nigeria imports majority of the food so idk all this crap about north agriculture feeds the country. Are you kidding me? If the country already imports it's food, then very likely if the north is gone, the rest would continue to importing from neighboring African countries if there own production is not enough. The south has farm production as well. The only nprth has more argiculture activity than south is because most southern would rather be anything else than a farmer. I mean hell, last I checked, majority of the rice we eat in Asaba comes from Abakaliki, not North. Abeg waka.

As for Bruce statement about a nation can't survive without food. Last I checked USA imports MAJORITY of it's food from Mexico while Mexico has one of the largest agriculture output in the world. Between the two countries, which is more progressive? Mexico or USA? Mschewwwwwwww. Rubbish post from that senator

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southerners Erroneously Think The North Is Dependent On The South - Ben Bruce by EasternActivist: 8:11pm On Mar 14, 2016
0YorubaParapo0:

There are many Igbos in Zambia....is that the lies radio biafra is telling y'all? grin

No, Yorubaz are more, they are more all over the world even in Syria Afghanistan and Turkey, they are more even in mars, Pluto and Neptune. Go to hell they are more. Smh...

Keep reading the lies from Lagos Ibadan expressway newspaper.
Re: Southerners Erroneously Think The North Is Dependent On The South - Ben Bruce by arresa: 8:12pm On Mar 14, 2016
DEXTROVERT:
When
Common
Sense
Becomes
Uncommon
You
Spew
Uncommon
Senseless
Gibberish

Sadly, his rubbish is for his shallow and low intellect followers..
Re: Southerners Erroneously Think The North Is Dependent On The South - Ben Bruce by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 14, 2016
kingzizzy:
Ben Bruce makes me laugh with this postulation. Are the Notherners giving us this food for free? But the Northerers are taking the proceeds of oil for free in the name of 'one Nigeria'. The South does not depend on the north for anything, if there was no Northern Nigeria, us in the South would buy food from other countries like Cameroon,Benin Republic, Ghana etc and life would go on. But if there was no Southern Nigeria, only God knows what would have happend to the North by now.
nothing would have happened to the north.. remember the days of old when there was no oil? ..our major source of revenue was agriculture.. which majority was even coming from the north. surprisingly the economy was far better than now the 'period of oil'.

indomie generation sha...
Re: Southerners Erroneously Think The North Is Dependent On The South - Ben Bruce by 0YorubaParapo0: 8:15pm On Mar 14, 2016
EasternActivist:

No, Yorubaz are more, they are more all over the world even in Syria Afghanistan and Turkey, they are more even in mars, Pluto and Neptune. Go to hell they are more. Smh...

Keep reading the lies from Lagos Ibadan expressway newspaper.

Are you claiming Yorubas are in these places or are Yorubas making the baseless claims? **** you think we're like una with your propagandist radio ipoo ishit ipad grin

Anyway, una still dey protest for bus stop? Has pope Francis visited Kanu's cell since last una claimed he supported Biafra? grin

2 Likes

Re: Southerners Erroneously Think The North Is Dependent On The South - Ben Bruce by 0YorubaParapo0: 8:17pm On Mar 14, 2016
ikechuk0:

First of all, I'm Delta Igbo and I am going with SE when Biafra comes.

Of course you'll go with SE, just as Delta state will go with Niger Delta Republic. You can move back to your cave but you will not be taking another man's soil with you. Land grabbers.

5 Likes

Re: Southerners Erroneously Think The North Is Dependent On The South - Ben Bruce by codemaniacs: 8:19pm On Mar 14, 2016
booqee:
nothing would have happened to the north.. remember the days of old when there was no oil? ..our major source of revenue was agriculture.. which majority was even coming from the north. surprisingly the economy was far better than now the 'period of oil'.

majority never came from the north. southern nigeria always had better land for farming. its all propaganda to make it seem like the north contributes to Nigeria's GDP.

1 Like

Re: Southerners Erroneously Think The North Is Dependent On The South - Ben Bruce by EasternActivist: 8:20pm On Mar 14, 2016
econity:

What you forget is that you don't need foreign currency to buy from the North but if the reverse is the case you'll need foreign currency which is one of the cause of our problem now. Depending on import with less or no expert.

I will rather stay hungry.
What do you know about modern agriculture?
You think you can just wake up one morning and start farming in this present day.
No wonder Ireland is repatriating 5 containers of bags of weevils you called beans back to your so called north.

I will rather stay hungry and tear the dollars than to use it to buy poisonous foods that can take away my life from the north.

Cultivate, grow and eat and die alone please.

1 Like

Re: Southerners Erroneously Think The North Is Dependent On The South - Ben Bruce by ikechuk0: 8:21pm On Mar 14, 2016
0YorubaParapo0:

Of course you'll go with SE, just as Delta state will go with Niger Delta Republic. You can move back to your cave but you will not be taking another man's soil with you. Land grabbers.

Will you savage slaves from southwasste whose mouth is permanently stabled to your Northern master's ass get the f2k out of my mention.

Do I look like I want to converse with a miserable, despical, brain dead, attention seeking wh0re savage animal like yourself? Go and get slaughtered by your northern masters and get the f2k out of my face.

5 Likes

Re: Southerners Erroneously Think The North Is Dependent On The South - Ben Bruce by EasternActivist: 8:29pm On Mar 14, 2016
booqee:

Can you mention the majority please...

Coal has been one of the major source of revenue in those days.
Then in farm produce, groundnut, cocoa, cashew, and palm oil are all in one major source of revenue in those days.

So how did majority comes from the north?

2 Likes

Re: Southerners Erroneously Think The North Is Dependent On The South - Ben Bruce by ChoCandyDiamond(f): 8:32pm On Mar 14, 2016
0YorubaParapo0:

Guy you just dey for forum from morning till night dey rant, go look for job ooo, no just dey house dey eat your mama food, Yoruba this, Igbo that no dey put food for somebody table, go look for something doing and become beneficial

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southerners Erroneously Think The North Is Dependent On The South - Ben Bruce by codemaniacs: 8:35pm On Mar 14, 2016
ChoCandyDiamond:

Guy you just dey for forum from morning till night dey rant, go look for job ooo, no just dey house dey eat your mama food, Yoruba this, Igbo that no dey put food for somebody table, go look for something doing and become beneficial

His a paid e-thug.. It puts food on his table and there are many of them on blogs, forums e.t.c. All paid to support political parties online and even post false info.
Re: Southerners Erroneously Think The North Is Dependent On The South - Ben Bruce by MrEverest(m): 8:44pm On Mar 14, 2016
Standing5:
Your ignorance is frigthening. With the rate oil earning is going down the north has it most critical needs met. The south has oil of which, when sold can't handle their feeding as well as the North can feed themselve. Before oil came didn't we tar roads, buy cars, build house and had more food? Oil can dry up anytime. Use ur mind and stop seeing the south as a source.
Your IQ & level of education is obviously limited in scope! Your population is said to be in excess of 80 million, about 10 million are destitutes that beg for a living, a staggering over 75% lives below poverty & the populace are largely illiterates with very basic skills to operate.

2 Likes

Re: Southerners Erroneously Think The North Is Dependent On The South - Ben Bruce by medpren: 8:48pm On Mar 14, 2016
atoleybaba:
Lol OK Na. But hope u sha know that in God's kingdom whether u like it or not we will all live together....y can't we learn to live together in peace and harmony now so it won't look like a burden when God kingdom comes

Listen Oga, you can not outpreach the 'one nigeria' preaching i have done for the past 15 years before the 2015 election. I'm a public speaker and a youth leader in a popular volunteer organization.

We've pretended for too long and it's time to face the truth, WE ARE SIMPLY NOT COMPATIBLE. I'm an Igbo, you are Yoruba, Musa is Hausa.
The hausa man believe i'm a 'kaffir' whose house should be burnt and relatives killed, now what do i do? Keep preaching to him as he cuts off my neck. Do you know that hausaland which is in nigeria is one of the most dangerous place IN THE WORLD for a christian like me to live? and i should still keep preaching peace to him as he slaughters me in a country that is supposed to be mine too? Are you daft?

Enough of the deceit, let's face the truth, the country in chaotic will different interest pulling it from every angle. If something good is proposed for the Igbo, the Yorubas find a way to kill their conscience and destroy it, If a project is to be sited in the SS, hausas go to the National Assembly and shoot it down. Chaos evereywhere!

The Pope loves everybody even the muslims but that doesn't mean the Vatican and Saudi have the same political future.

Enough of the deceit, farm on your own land and let me farm on mine. WE DO NOT HAVE ONE DESTINY WITH THE HAUSAS AND YORUBAS. Our placentas are not tied together. Let us peacefully undo the lugardian evil like normal humans with brains and save humanity from a possible humanitarian crisis. There is no law written in Gold that i must share the country with Yorubas and Hausas.
Let's call it quit and save precious lives. Unity is not by force!

2 Likes

Re: Southerners Erroneously Think The North Is Dependent On The South - Ben Bruce by DANO1011(m): 8:49pm On Mar 14, 2016
My people die for lack of knowledge, does someone's tribe or place really matters!
THE GOVERNMENT HAVE BEEN FVCKING US SINCE ICE AGE AND WE ARE HERE SHARING PUNCHES AND BACKING OUR GEO POLITICAL ZONE.
Oh I weep for my country!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southerners Erroneously Think The North Is Dependent On The South - Ben Bruce by ChoCandyDiamond(f): 8:52pm On Mar 14, 2016
codemaniacs:

His a paid e-thug.. It puts food on his table and there are many of them on blogs, forums e.t.c. All paid to support political parties online and even post false info.
Really, politics have taken another dimension, no wonder anytime I enter forum, I will continue to see some moniker ID posting comments through out the day, I will begin to wonder whether they dont do something else apart from arguing and posting on blogs
Re: Southerners Erroneously Think The North Is Dependent On The South - Ben Bruce by Jaydenphoenix: 8:58pm On Mar 14, 2016
A lot of the food consumed, about 80%, comes from the north. I remember a few years back when the northerners went in strike cos some trucks bringing foodstuffs were seized at the Lagos IB tollgate.

Food was scarce. No tomatoes, pepper etc. It wasn't funny.

Bottomline, all regions are important cos we all contribute in our various ways.

No need for ethnic sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Southerners Erroneously Think The North Is Dependent On The South - Ben Bruce by 3xtr6r: 9:00pm On Mar 14, 2016
0YorubaParapo0:

Who know who the frustrated propagandists; ipob ipad ipoo abi na ishit. wetin una call yourselfves again? grin After several failed ultimatums, why una no go be frustrated? Keep begging NIgerians to buy your fake shit after claiming you dont need Nigerians lmao.

Frustrated IPOO minion!
Awón akobata Hausa-Fulani, go and answer your masters:

"And let me tell you that in the event of the breakup of this country, Ilorin and Offa will remain 100 % Northern Nigeria and not one inch of land will be ceded to yorubas".- Junaid Mohammed.
http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/69271-north-ready-nigeria-s-breakup-if-junaid-muhammed.html

1 Like

Re: Southerners Erroneously Think The North Is Dependent On The South - Ben Bruce by codemaniacs: 9:01pm On Mar 14, 2016
ChoCandyDiamond:

Really, politics have taken another dimension, no wonder anytime I enter forum, I will continue to see some moniker ID posting comments through out the day, I will begin to wonder whether they dont do something else apart from arguing and posting on blogs

Read this link

www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-29237507
Re: Southerners Erroneously Think The North Is Dependent On The South - Ben Bruce by codemaniacs: 9:07pm On Mar 14, 2016
3xtr6r:

Frustrated IPOO minion!
Awón akobata Hausa-Fulani, go and answer your masters:

"And let me tell you that in the event of the breakup of this country, Ilorin and Offa will remain 100 % Northern Nigeria and not one inch of land will be ceded to yorubas".- Junaid Mohammed.
http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/69271-north-ready-nigeria-s-breakup-if-junaid-muhammed.html

The guy is just saying his own.. He wouldn't be there to fight if Nigeria breaks.. He and his family will be in another country.

1 Like

Re: Southerners Erroneously Think The North Is Dependent On The South - Ben Bruce by meccuno: 9:11pm On Mar 14, 2016
ikechuk0:

First of all, I'm Delta Igbo and I am going with SE when Biafra comes. The stupidity of you North is the fact you think Igboland starts and end in SE. Newsflash: IT DOES NOT. There's multiple of us in SS that are PROUDLY IGBO so you ppl pathetic divide and rule tactics is shameful I swear.

In case you are not aware, the largest oil producing area in River state is not ijaw, ogoni or even ikwerre, the largest is OYINBO which is an IGBO territory carved to River state. In addition, In Anioma... several communities of our land has oil as well. Then you have Abia, Imo and Anambra to the mix...the Bleep do we need others for when Igbo territory alone is more than enough for us. In fact, the most inland oil production of oil is from SE and there are graphs as well as maps from NPDC proving so. Heck it was in even posted on here.

While I'm at it, Nigeria imports majority of the food so idk all this crap about north agriculture feeds the country. Are you kidding me? If the country already imports it's food, then very likely if the north is gone, the rest would continue to importing from neighboring African countries if there own production is not enough. The south has farm production as well. The only nprth has more argiculture activity than south is because most southern would rather be anything else than a farmer. I mean hell, last I checked, majority of the rice we eat in Asaba comes from Abakaliki, not North. Abeg waka.

As for Bruce statement about a nation can't survive without food. Last I checked USA imports MAJORITY of it's food from Mexico while Mexico has one of the largest agriculture output in the world. Between the two countries, which is more progressive? Mexico or USA? Mschewwwwwwww. Rubbish post from that senator
Re: Southerners Erroneously Think The North Is Dependent On The South - Ben Bruce by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 14, 2016
0YorubaParapo0:

Lol they'll start calling him Yoruba shocked

You spelt it wrong. It is actually yoloba grin grin grin
Re: Southerners Erroneously Think The North Is Dependent On The South - Ben Bruce by badnature: 9:29pm On Mar 14, 2016
Jaydenphoenix:

A lot of the food consumed, about 80%, comes from the north. I remember a few years back when the northerners went in strike cos some trucks bringing foodstuffs were seized at the Lagos IB tollgate.

Food was scarce. No tomatoes, pepper etc. It wasn't funny.

Bottomline, all regions are important cos we all contribute in our various ways.

No need for ethnic sentiments.
oga shettap! if you don't know what to say you keep quiet,igbos import most of the food consume in the ZOO,ask the CBN of the ZOO the will tell you how many dollars is spent on buying food from outside.every baboons and monkeys is jumping up and down claiming the north has agriculture,if that is the case WHY are the northerners not well FEED?.We may be black but we don't reason like baboons and monkeys

1 Like

Re: Southerners Erroneously Think The North Is Dependent On The South - Ben Bruce by coolscott(m): 9:34pm On Mar 14, 2016
amuokuko:
I believe they re educated as their Daura King..

Bruce must ve eaten a contaminated apple from the North this weekend..

Go to UAE, virtually all their foods re imported but they ve the crude, can u even compare our economy with theirs..

The Pedophiles should keep their food..
[size=13pt]This is an old common sense position by Bruce.
He just put it in his book.

The man deserves the respect of the public politically because he has his position (which is not necessarily partisan)
The not above the squabbles of partisanship hate and deride him when his position seems not to favour them, and praise him when it supports them. The truth is his positions come from a clear mind and will hurt both parts of the divide where they are not in tandem as well as give them the thumbs up where he believes in the actions or positions taken.

Even as his opinions cause a ripple effect, he is not so much bothered about those that disagree with him as he is about getting his ideas and positions out (and that those ideas are in the public domain, being dissected by people's minds).
[/size]
sinkhole
Re: Southerners Erroneously Think The North Is Dependent On The South - Ben Bruce by DANO1011(m): 9:40pm On Mar 14, 2016
badnature:
oga shettap! if you don't know what to say you keep quiet,igbos import most of the food consume in the ZOO,ask the CBN of the ZOO the will tell you how many dollars is spent on buying food from outside.every baboons and monkeys is jumping up and down claiming the north has agriculture,if that is the case WHY are the northerners not well FEED?.We may be black but we don't reason like baboons and monkeys
I don't know where you are from, what you do or what bad thing northerners have Done against you, but if the northerners are created by the God who created you and created them in his image , WITH THE HAND YOU TYPED This PROVOCATIVE STATEMENT YOU WILL USE THE SAME HANDS TO PRAISE THE NORTH!
(mark my words)
Re: Southerners Erroneously Think The North Is Dependent On The South - Ben Bruce by mickey45: 9:44pm On Mar 14, 2016
kingzizzy:
Ben Bruce makes me laugh with this postulation. Are the Notherners giving us this food for free? But the Northerers are taking the proceeds of oil for free in the name of 'one Nigeria'. The South does not depend on the north for anything, if there was no Northern Nigeria, us in the South would buy food from other countries like Cameroon,Benin Republic, Ghana etc and life would go on. But if there was no Southern Nigeria, only God knows what would have happend to the North by now.
edoyad:

You see, competition is actually the best incentive for effectiveness, if easy "oyel money" hadn't been in Nigeria's trade portfolio, we'd by now have a more robust and balanced economic structure than we currently do.
before,crude oil, we had cocoa, palm, groundnut, cashew, minerals and a host of other exports and we were leading in their commercialisation.
Oil just made all policy makers relaxed, after-all, foreigners are in charge and they pay enough to fund the budget and even steal after the day.

Now whose argument should I support, that of Bruce, successful business man and senator who employs over a thousand people, or you, anonymous poster on NL?

would you have supported Dangote when he said Nigeria needs to devalue her money but never reduce the amount paid on subsidising petroleum products just because he employs millions of people?
A businessman's first allegiance is to profit before his country except forced by strict laws to take the latter as first (eg China, Singapore, "Malaysia" etc.)

EasternActivist:
Rice , yam, cocoa, cocoyam, potatoes, tomatoes, poultry farm, maize, cashew, pineapple, cassava, palmoil, garri, groundnut, oranges, mangoes, sorghum, pepper, crayfish e.t.c are grown in the south...

Is it the beans and the onions that graduated to feeding the south?

Omo!!! this senator should not fall my hand, why bootlicking this northern asses just to get your books sold.

Rubbish

Bruce needs northern support for 2019 (given their census inflated population majority) and we either play along with him hoping he'd redirect things once he gets to Aso rock or call him out on this obvious bootlicking he's embarked upon, knowing they normally do not support an outsider unless there's a way they're profiting from it.

Adagba01:
President Buhari, continue to show the wailers what leadership is all about. Many of them haven't realised that no country is an island thus Nigeria needs the cooperation and understanding of friendly nations to surpass the vision 2020 set by PDP. Your recent trips to the mid East led to revival of crude prices. Most of the countries you visited will henceforth trade with Nigeria, and not Nigerians spending recklessly the dollars which we don't have save only by selling crude oil.

People who go on a tour don't go to one country/location return and then take off for the next stop, they move from one location to another before retiring to their home country.
Except for health reasons, let him lump all his journeys into a single continuous loop (or get competent ambassadors to do the job). He should thank his stars that the country has outgrown the era of coups.

kingzizzy:

You don't have to support either of us. What you have to ask your self is if the north is the only place food can be found. Many years ago, my In-law was involved in importation of Rice from as far away as Japan.

The guy is joking, you need to see how much fertilizer FG supplies them yearly at extremely subsidised prices and we all know where the most of the subsidy funds come from, yet even the fishes in the Niger Delta are laden with poison and they can't drink the water from their wells.

Osakah24:
The truth is that Nigerian North and South Relationship is not mutually benefiting both parties. The Northern states get money from crude sales,the south should also get money from the sales of food items,Imagine a scenario where crude oil sales is shared amongst Southern states only, their Northern counterparts will invest more in agriculture so that they too can export agricultural products to the world and even the southern Nigeria. It will be a win win situation for both parties.I really think True federalism will be the best system of government for this Country.

the profiteering sides of this arrangement outnumber the victims, so it will probably remain as long as possible. Majority of taxpayers are down south too, yet the money must reach Aso rock.

Adagba01:
President Buhari, continue to show the wailers what leadership is all about. Many of them haven't realised that no country is an island thus Nigeria needs the cooperation and understanding of friendly nations to surpass the vision 2020 set by PDP. Your recent trips to the mid East led to revival of crude prices. Most of the countries you visited will henceforth trade with Nigeria, and not Nigerians spending recklessly the dollars which we don't have save only by selling crude oil.

And pray tell, what do we produce that will beat the ones these countries import qualitatively and economically?

While one tries his best to be as de-tribalised as possible, you cannot but marvel at the shackles of this fiefdom the country has been turned into.
But Just like the churches held sway at a time in europe, until a generation arose who could'nt stomach their excesses anymore and revolted. This too has it's expiry date and believe it or not, the terms for this country's continued existence will someday be re-negotiated.

Aside from politics however, every tribe of this country has its fair share of noble men as well as crooks, and one should weigh/judge each man he/she meets from his character/actions which is more empirical and not a certain stereotype unless such erroneous train of thought is seen in the individual concerned
Re: Southerners Erroneously Think The North Is Dependent On The South - Ben Bruce by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 9:45pm On Mar 14, 2016
danemenike:

They Igbos already have "shops" in Zambia.

He thought Igbos are lazy like him?
Re: Southerners Erroneously Think The North Is Dependent On The South - Ben Bruce by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 9:50pm On Mar 14, 2016
0YorubaParapo0:

So why haven't they "turned Zambia to Lagos"? lmaooo

Go back to school,no wonder your region is lagging behind.

1 Like

Re: Southerners Erroneously Think The North Is Dependent On The South - Ben Bruce by dollarlander: 9:54pm On Mar 14, 2016
ziccoit:
Only the blind individual who is suffering from chronic paucity of knowledge would carry such a stupid notion about a group of people especially the Notherners. I don't know why Mr Ben didn't call a spade a spade and put it that some SSners and SEners should receive a proper education and stop the chronic hatred they have for the Northerners.
Majority of what's being said about Northerners are borne out of nothing but hatred for those people.

From my experience, having traversed the six geographical zones of Nigeria, to be honest with you. The most backward geopolitical zones are South South and south east. You may kill me o but lets call a spade a spade.

For instance, car used in northern Nigeria is as good as imported from overseas. They have good roads in the north. They may do a road x4 the original cost but the road must be done.

A chieftain in bayelsa was paid 90% the cost of a project for his people, he never went back for the 10% and did not do the project.

Ameachi was busy building hospitals everywhere in rivers state, one stupid idiotic fellow went and bulldoze the structures on the site that the land belongs to him.

A company was paid to build a state of the earth hospital somewhere in portharcourt, some youths and chiefs went to stop the project that the contractor must pay them before they build the hospital. The project was relocated to a place in the North.

A family, in the southwest, sold large hectares of land to a company that want to build a factory. Before the company came back the family had cleared the large parcel of land. The company that was coming to pay them money against disruption was surprised when the family said they did that so that the company can quickly start building the factory. In the south south they will collect bush entry and come everytime to collect money.

Infact how many I go talk. The southern Nigerians need to read ben bruce book.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Boko Haram Captures & Destroys Armed Personnel Carrier Newly Acquired By Army / Femi Kuti Tells Osinbajo: I Won't Support Buhari At Felabration / Buhari Pictured With Michelle And Barack Obama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.