Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,883 members, 7,810,391 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? (110030 Views)

Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? / Ladies, Which One Of These Men Is Your Type? ( Photos ) / Photos: Guys Which Size Do U Prefer? Ladies where do you belong here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by sheffy87: 10:15am On Oct 10, 2017
real men eat meat and not bone, bone is for dogs!!!!!! I love dem very many..... lol!!!!! team C And D.....! yummy.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 10, 2017
SexyCeline:
AM GLADLY TEAM MEDIUM(LADY B)...
since you said you prefare to answer on here.
just want to know if I may meet u in person?
Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by habsydiamond(m): 12:34pm On Dec 10, 2017
me vote for A and B....if u won know reason ask I go gladly tell u
Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by xtaphare321(f): 12:56pm On Dec 10, 2017
habsydiamond:
me vote for A and B....if u won know reason ask I go gladly tell u
Can you tell me I want to know grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by SexyCeline(f): 3:56pm On Dec 12, 2017
Drabeey:

Sure if you are nice jor.
Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by SexyCeline(f): 3:56pm On Dec 12, 2017
Drabeey:

1 Like

Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 12, 2017
SexyCeline:
people says I am. well I'm a candle, I'll neva see myself

1 Like

Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 12, 2017
op theres one group u didnt put dere grin
skinny grin
anyway i love the slim,medium and thick.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by 25thJOE(m): 6:48pm On Dec 12, 2017
I prefer BBW, the bigger the better .It's feels nice to grab their soft body
Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by Martin0(m): 8:01pm On Dec 12, 2017
lefulefu:
op theres one group u didnt put dere grin skinny grin anyway i love the slim,medium and thick.
Mehn slim fit me wellagringrin
Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 12, 2017
Martin0:

Mehn slim fit me wellagringrin
slim babes with ukwu dey make sense.u know na portable ukwu dem dey get if dem happen to dey blessed with backcheesy.for skinny babes those ones na bags of bonescheesy. Haha i know say u be team slim babes.e jus escape my mind to give u mention in herecheesy.talking of mentions...Randy91,IamSinz,KreativGenius,greiboy oya come and choose ur type of babecheesy.
Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 12, 2017
lefulefu:
slim babes with ukwu dey make sense.u know na portable ukwu dem dey get if dem happen to dey blessed with backcheesy.for skinny babes those ones na bags of bonescheesy. Haha i know say u be team slim babes.e jus escape my mind to give u mention in herecheesy.talking of mentions...Randy91,IamSinz,KreativGenius,greiboy oya come and choose ur type of babecheesy.

Ukwuologist...How far na... So you like all sizes abi...bro
Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 12, 2017
25thJOE:
I prefer BBW, the bigger the better
and mamagee dey look for boyfriend here since and u no indicate interestcheesy.
Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 12, 2017
KreativGenius:

Ukwuologist...How far na... So you like all sizes abi...bro
minus dat BBW cheesy.dat one dey give man badluckcheesy.
Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 12, 2017
lefulefu:

Woman na woman oh. If she's gentle, humble,mild, intelligent, smart... I will close my eyes to her flaws oh...Whether the sizes dey moderate or not, na peace of mind i want oh bros.I can even tolerate a less than perfect sex life self. Just give me peace and i'm okay

1 Like

Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by Martin0(m): 8:14pm On Dec 12, 2017
lefulefu:

Hahahahcheesycheesycheesy

Mehn slim babe sabi tear rubber ooo but my ex nor be slim babe sha,but iffa wan date again mehn e go be slim babe oocheesy

But iffa nor see I go jus take am as e be,provide say she carry room&parlorcheesy
Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 12, 2017
lefulefu:
minus dat BBW cheesy.dat one dey give man badluckcheesy.

Lolz... You and this matter ehn... e be like say your eyes don see wella
Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by Martin0(m): 8:15pm On Dec 12, 2017
lefulefu:

lefulefu:

Mehn slim babe sabi tear rubber ooo but my ex nor be slim babe sha,but iffa wan date again mehn e go be slim babe oocheesy

But iffa nor see I go jus take am as e be,provide say she carry room&parlorcheesy
Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 12, 2017
Martin0:

Slim babes are cool... You can roll them into ya wallet, put them in ya back pocket...They rock !!!
Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by Martin0(m): 8:18pm On Dec 12, 2017
KreativGenius:

Woman na woman oh. If she's gentle, humble,mild, intelligent, smart... I will close my eyes to her flaws oh...Whether the sizes dey moderate or not, na peace of mind i want oh bros.I can even tolerate a less than perfect sex life self. Just give me peace and i'm okay

Come Mr kre nor go dey expect all dem qualities from women oooo....

The only thing wey me and u want na make dem give us peace simple abi lefulefu how u see am..

If she nor know book teach her book,anything wey she nor sabi teach her afterall na ur second half so what u know she should as knowgrin
Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by Martin0(m): 8:19pm On Dec 12, 2017
KreativGenius:

Lolz... You and this matter ehn... e be like say your eyes don see wella

Lefulefu which one be badluck again
Na wa for u oogringrin
Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 12, 2017
@ lefulefu
The slim chick go make sense die. You no see as,she curve her ukwu. grin
she go sabi styles
Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by Martin0(m): 8:20pm On Dec 12, 2017
KreativGenius:

Slim babes are cool... You can roll them into ya wallet, put them in ya back pocket...They rock !!!

U don dey craz like me oogringrincheesycheesy
Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 12, 2017
Martin0:

U don dey craz like me oogringrincheesycheesy

Na so. I'm not hunged on about physical attributes oh. It's calmness and character i look out for. If she can give me peace, i'm game...But slim is bae.. imagine how handling the hips feels like..gosh..i feel like i'm under a waterfall right now cheesy No spoil me oh...
Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 12, 2017
Martin0:

Come Mr kre nor go dey expect all dem qualities from women oooo....

The only thing wey me and u want na make dem give us peace simple abi lefulefu how u see am..

If she nor know book teach her book,anything wey she nor sabi teach her afterall na ur second half so what u know she should as knowgrin

Why make i noo dey expect these qualities from woman? But na wetin i want nah... wetin do am?
Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 12, 2017
KreativGenius:

u will eat all these ur words if Eniola badmus pull cloth comot for u in ze oza roomcheesy.i expect after seeing all those fat saggy flesh u will escape thru the windowcheesy.there's one very oroboshos (very fat) near my formere area dat time.every mornin na so she dey jog.na im i come ask her why she come dey take sudden interest in being fit then she come tell me say na becos i guy wey dey work for chevron don tell her say the only time he go put engagement ring for her finger na if she shed off her excess weightcheesy.though after a month the babe throway her trainers sayin she don tire.i no know wetin become of her and her chevron guycheesy.
Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by Martin0(m): 8:23pm On Dec 12, 2017
lefulefu:
and mamagee dey look for boyfriend here since and u no indicate interestcheesy.

So mamagee dey look for boyfriend

Why u nor gist me na,
Mehn I get some guy's wey like BBW wella me know say Mr kreativ go fit kpansh her wellagrin
Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 12, 2017
lefulefu:
u will eat all these ur words if Eniola badmus pull cloth comot for u in ze oza roomcheesy.i expect after seeing all those fat saggy flesh u will escape thru the windowcheesy.there's one very oroboshos (very fat) near my formere area dat time.every mornin na so she dey jog.na im i come ask her why she come dey take sudden interest in being fit then she come tell me say na becos i guy wey dey work for chevron don tell her say the only time he go put engagement ring for her finger na if she shed off her excess weightcheesy.though after a month the babe throway her trainers sayin she don tire.i no know wetin become of her and her chevron guycheesy.

Eniola Badmus go find you come house one day. This one you no dey gre that babe rest. Woman na woman, but no be that type one oh abeg. I tell Martin say as long as a woman can give me peace, i'm satisfied, i can do with even less than fantastic sex, e say wetin i dey find no dey real..how you take see am? I no dey too hung on sex for now sha...I think i'm getting older than that shyte

1 Like

Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by Luckyboiy: 8:26pm On Dec 12, 2017
Any size as long as it matches the size of Luckygurl.
Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by Martin0(m): 8:31pm On Dec 12, 2017
KreativGenius:

Why make i noo dey expect these qualities from woman? But na wetin i want nah... wetin do am?

Yeah I know!
But these day's it hard to find such ladies u know,ladies are now more confused than u can ever imagine,dem nor even know wetin we want sef..

See I was chating with one babe on facebook last night,we con talk enter sex matter,omo questions con dey my mind..

I asked her outside sex what other better thing can u offer to ur bf in a relationship??
And she suddenly became ignorant.

Majority of ladies believ it all about sex dem nor even understand wetin dey inside relationship be sef,na few na understand and that few has dem qualities u want but if u re not rich dem nor go like marry u sef..

U don't expect someone like Toke makinwa to marry us with her qualities na,oh I forgot u a rich mangringrin maybe she go marry u but for us I don't think so,as we need to be rich befor we get such quality ladies u knowgringrin
Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 12, 2017
Martin0:

Yeah I know!
But these day's it hard to find such ladies u know,ladies are now more confused than u can ever imagine,dem nor even know wetin we want sef..

See I was chating with one babe on facebook last night,we con talk enter sex matter,omo questions con dey my mind..

I asked her outside sex what other better thing can u offer to ur bf in a relationship??
And she suddenly became ignorant.

Majority of ladies believ it all about sex dem nor even understand wetin dey inside relationship be sef,na few na understand and that few has dem qualities u want but if u re not rich dem nor go like marry u sef..

U don't expect someone like Toke makinwa to marry us with her qualities na,oh I forgot u a rich mangringrin maybe she go marry u but for us I don't think so,as we need to be rich befor we get such quality ladies u knowgringrin

I agree @ babes are confused...

We should seek love not based on what one earns jare... Mehn, find me calm babe wey go give me peace, i go worship am. I don't want complexities in my life..

When did i ever say i was rich? I don't talk with any babe in life on financial issues oh.. love me first, those ones would come later

1 Like

Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by Martin0(m): 8:38pm On Dec 12, 2017
KreativGenius:

Na so. I'm not hunged on about physical attributes oh. It's calmness and character i look out for. If she can give me peace, i'm game...But slim is bae.. imagine how handling the hips feels like..gosh..i feel like i'm under a waterfall right now cheesy No spoil me oh...

Exactlygringringrin

Especially holding her small asscheesycheesy
Chai Mehn slim girls na fire fire oogringrin

But wait oo diz slim babe are risky to kpansh u know,sometimes it like u dey bang wood from what ve heard it say's dey are very energetic and never get tired..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* / Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter / Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.