Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,318 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) (58644 Views)

Adeyanju Deji, Charly Boy, Others Continue Resume Or Resign Protest (Photos) / This Was What Elrufai Said Then When GEJ Went To Pray - Adeyanju Deji / Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji (2) (3) (4)

Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by Guyman02: 5:24pm On Mar 14, 2016
What is the difference with this Aba made shoe.
Baba PMB should wear made in Aba shoes, made in Katsina Cap, Made in Kano Agbada, wristwatch can be imported for now.
Buy Naija

Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by Justicealh3(m): 5:24pm On Mar 14, 2016
Mstwwww PDP. I tod say the source of the news was from APC room.
Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by donsteady(m): 5:25pm On Mar 14, 2016
This foolish I mean Fulani man no get plan for this country oo, poverty is taking over everything in Nigeria. If you think say this man when no fit educate himself go help restore glory of this country then u better wake up from your nightmare
Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by Sasuwa(f): 5:25pm On Mar 14, 2016
$8000 what, this corruption

Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 14, 2016
SUPERPACK:
from aisha watch to buhari shoe, Did u people buy any of them for him, it's his money, free him jor.
.......Gbammm!
Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by Dansiki1: 5:25pm On Mar 14, 2016
Smh and it's on front page
Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by toprealman: 5:25pm On Mar 14, 2016
Lordave:
Never mind the looks, it might get you deceived. Italians are more of quality than looks, that shoe might not cost up to $8000 but it's quite expensive.
upload a pic of any "ugly" Italian shoe.

Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 14, 2016
Jobless Nigerians FOOD is READY grin grin grin

Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by hajhud: 5:27pm On Mar 14, 2016
segtak25:

WHAT DO Y0U THINK ?

Source :http://streetgist.com/president-buharis-shoes-really-8000-photos/
pls. free him, Haba what kind of nonsense is this. If u don't like d President take ur eyes off him plsssssss.

Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by 2sydoflyf(m): 5:27pm On Mar 14, 2016
seunmsg:
Deji Adeyanju is a PDP wailer who once stood trial for murder. He lacks the credibility to make any allegation against the president. The PMB we know can never indulge in such frivolous extravagance. Deji should think of something more sensible when next he wants to wail about the president.
Oga wake up!

Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by noblegrex: 5:27pm On Mar 14, 2016
For the wailers crew.pls Our money is (#) NAIRA not ($) DOLLARS.that's if you know what I mean. Borrow sense.

Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by babyfaceafrica: 5:27pm On Mar 14, 2016
Lolz...this 2500 shoe for kata...sheoor...abeg wailer use brain naw

Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by Cre8(m): 5:28pm On Mar 14, 2016
People and busy body. What concerns the masses with the shoe the president wears? undecided
Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by SycophanticGoat: 5:28pm On Mar 14, 2016
Siberia101:

So u mean this shoe is above 2.4 million naira? Haba!!!

Even a blind man knows it's not possible

Na you make am?

Abi na you buy am?

Gullible Nigerians self... undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by iamdynamite(m): 5:29pm On Mar 14, 2016
that pdp man should be checked,he has prolly taken refnol mixed with sk,how on earth will this shoe be $8k.

well what do you expect from a pdp kind of opposition.see the shoe sef,i cant go to the market and pick this kinda shoe sef no matter the cost.

Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by ajebuter(f): 5:29pm On Mar 14, 2016
If that is true, then what happens to Buhari's ' I'm a poor cattle rearer'?

Mathematicians in the house, please with the current dollar rate, how many liters of petrol will that buy?

I just dey ask oh....
Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by obailala(m): 5:30pm On Mar 14, 2016
segtak25:

WHAT DO Y0U THINK ?

Source :http://streetgist.com/president-buharis-shoes-really-8000-photos/
These Jonathanian wailers knowing fully well that corruption was one of the biggest impediments which brought down their lord and messiah would continue making desperate attempts to throw the corruption mud at Buhari. Sometimes I feel nothing but pity for these guys.

Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by Sensitivbin777(m): 5:30pm On Mar 14, 2016
The actual price of the shoe is $7655. I have one like that and would recommend it any day for anyone whose real name is Ajala smiley

Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by ISpiksDaTroof: 5:30pm On Mar 14, 2016
tollytexy:
When ordinary musician dey wear shoe worth $15,000 .. even me sef dey wear shoe of $4000 even thou na Gift.. so a whole Nigerian president cant afford shoe of $8000? Smh

Right.

Please, tell us the names of the 3 designers of these shoes.
Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by mynd1(f): 5:31pm On Mar 14, 2016
Deji can cry us a river for all we care. Useless boy! cheesy

Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 14, 2016
hajhud:
pls. free him, Haba what kind of nonsense is this. If u don't like d President take ur eyes off him plsssssss.
......Gbammm! cool Some people no get any Job other than to Hypertensive Hatred grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by hajhud: 5:32pm On Mar 14, 2016
seunmsg:
Deji Adeyanju is a PDP wailer who once stood trial for murder. He lacks the credibility to make any allegation against the president. The PMB we know can never indulge in such frivolous extravagance. Deji should think of something more sensible when next he wants to wail about the president.
Good tell him, b4 he becomes professional wailer.
Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by dammyshaggs: 5:32pm On Mar 14, 2016
hajhud:
Good tell him, b4 he becomes professional wailer.

lollllll
Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by Chanchit: 5:33pm On Mar 14, 2016
That shoe is so ugly I won't wear it if you dash me, why would it cost that much.
Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by dakhor: 5:33pm On Mar 14, 2016
Adeyanju you no get job. Poor MUMU wey dey check for the price of President shoes. Oloshi.

Even if it is $100,000, wetin be ur own.

Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by OtunbaChibok(m): 5:34pm On Mar 14, 2016
This is one of the reasons why PDP lost the last election, instead of constructive criticism and genuine objectivity of government inadequacies, they are busy posting the president's shoe on the Internet.

What a shame.

Anybody who knows this Deji guy should tell him Nigerians are more concerned about how the country can move forward rather than his useless rants about Buhari's shoe.

God bless PMB, I bet my April salary that u can never buy this shoe for even a quarter of the price quoted.

Take Deji serious at your own peril. He's an attention seeker.

Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by udemzyudex(m): 5:35pm On Mar 14, 2016
Siberia101:

Don't say it's impossible oooo, it might be a gift for Baba grin
Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by PheezyLee(m): 5:35pm On Mar 14, 2016
Seem OP is telling us the price for the original sha.
Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by klax(m): 5:36pm On Mar 14, 2016
Siberia101:

Just leave them talking nonsense. When poverty is too much even bath room slippers could be value 1milion naira in as much is Saraki or David Mark or buhari that wear it. Poverty mske people reason like a mad man I don't know how in a bloody hell this thing I'm seen here called shoe could cost 8,000 dollars.

Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 14, 2016
Sensitivbin777:
The actual price of the shoe is $7655. I have one like that and would recommend it any day for anyone whose real name is Ajala smiley
.........Yes ! You are Right ! The shoe cost ......
W $. 7655 ( WAILERS-DOLLARS) grin grin grin

Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) / Ondo Election Result / How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling