Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) (58647 Views)

Adeyanju Deji, Charly Boy, Others Continue Resume Or Resign Protest (Photos) / This Was What Elrufai Said Then When GEJ Went To Pray - Adeyanju Deji / Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji (2) (3) (4)

Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by charlesucheh(m): 5:39pm On Mar 14, 2016
I THINK THE ADEYUNJU MAN IS STUPIDER THAN ANYTHING AS AT THE MOMENT HE TWISTED THAT TWEET ON TWEETER. IT's FROM PEOPLE LIKE HIM, YOU USE IN TRACING THE HIDEOUT OF THE VULTURES SABOTAGING THE EFFORT OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT. NONZENCE!!!! Wailing touts can quote me if they feel stupider than mr adeyunju.

Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by blazetitov: 5:40pm On Mar 14, 2016
Myopic mentality. No wonder PDP ruined the country over a period of 16 years. They simply lack the mental capacity to think properly. The country needs a new opposition and not these olodos. Shoe wey be like made in Aba without taking anything away from the quality thou.

Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 14, 2016
SUPERPACK:
from aisha watch to buhari shoe, Did u people buy any of them for him, it's his money, free him jor.

iono o. u know what they say 'haters gon hate'

Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by dakhor: 5:41pm On Mar 14, 2016
OtunbaChibok:
This is one of the reasons why PDP lost the last election, instead of constructive criticism and genuine objectivity of government inadequacies, they are busy posting the president's shoe on the Internet.

What a shame.

Anybody who knows this Deji guy should tell him Nigerians are more concerned about how the country can move forward rather than his useless rants about Buhari's shoe.

God bless PMB, I bet my April salary that u can never buy this shoe for even a quarter of the price quoted.

Take Deji serious at your own peril. He's an attention seeker.

The guys na goat.

I think say he never eat.

Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 14, 2016
klax:

Just leave them talking nonsense. When poverty is too much even bath room slippers could be value 1milion naira in as much is Saraki or David Mark or buhari that wear it. Poverty mske people reason like a mad man I don't know how in a bloody hell this thing I'm seen here called shoe could cost 8,000 dollars.
CALMED DOWN !!!...IT IS W$. 8000. ( WAILERS DOLLARS ) grin grin......Not United States of America Dollar ! grin grin grin

Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by Manir9ja: 5:42pm On Mar 14, 2016
Hahaha this is a clear indication that wailers uses their anus to think instead of head... Abeg bring constructive criticism worth replying to.

Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 14, 2016
And?

Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by kenex4ever(m): 5:42pm On Mar 14, 2016
seunmsg:
Deji Adeyanju is a PDP wailer who once stood trial for murder. He lacks the credibility to make any allegation against the president. The PMB we know can never indulge in such frivolous extravagance. Deji should think of something more sensible when next he wants to wail about the president.
who is this one,
PMB u know?
is it not thesame PMB dat bought benz car about twice the price of the one GEJ used? his budget is much more Dan dat of GEJ, his daughter wearing very expensive designer shoes n bags.
these zombies r so blinded by ignorance and denial

Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by goodgate: 5:42pm On Mar 14, 2016
Siberia101:

So u mean this shoe is above 2.4 million naira? Haba!!!

Even a blind man knows it's not possible
Yes there are Mauris of N6m and even up to N12.5m,if you can afford it go for it.

Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by crownwealth: 5:42pm On Mar 14, 2016
Some mugu are busy defending the fraudster here, I pity una oooo

Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by Tonydeeb(m): 5:45pm On Mar 14, 2016
Don't judge the shoe based on how it looks...I saw on a Nigerian online store last year...different akin-looking shoes.
I couldn't tell the difference btw the ones posed as #5,000, #10,000, #60000 etc...the 5k even looked slightly better than ones of 100k ...
So, judging the shoe alone based on the looks is not accurate.
Truth be told though, I don't bliv the shoe could be up to $8000...why na, kilode, maka why?
Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 14, 2016
....... grin grin grin W$.8000. (Wailers Dollar ) grin grin grin

Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by joseph1832(m): 5:45pm On Mar 14, 2016
Well those shoes look like a typical poor man shoe to me.
Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by Akaujaa(m): 5:45pm On Mar 14, 2016
Hahahaha...Adeyanju or whoever it is that lays this claim should look elsewhere for another cheap propaganda; definitely not this. To prove he knows what he's saying, what stopped him from giving us the name of the shoe and probably, where the shoe was made. This claim is a joke of the year.

Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by martineinstein(m): 5:45pm On Mar 14, 2016
The blogger is actually saying that the shoe cost 8000 Zimbabwean dollar

Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by Ephemmm: 5:45pm On Mar 14, 2016
mile12crises:
I doubt if Nigerians will be patient enough to wait till 2019 before kicking this scammer out of aso rock

So that shoe is worth than N2m in your own myopic thinking? Very soon, you will tell us the number of shoes 'a-man-with-no-shoes' has now.

Continuuu.

Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by Mistermamus(m): 5:46pm On Mar 14, 2016
Diz man na big thief b4 na. Chop our money during abacha regime mtsheww Mr integrity my foot. Mansion alone in london were his wife &daughters stayed says alot abt him. Dey just rebranded as a saint to doze frm 35yrs down who dnt knw anytin abt him
Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by aolumaxi(m): 5:46pm On Mar 14, 2016
segtak25:
To be sincere, we cant blame baba , even if he wheres 1million usd shoe, na good luck...
I pray to be in that position if nigeria can allow a woman but if my husband eventually become in future , ....

lalasticlala guess what will happen?
he will be ur first gentleman grin
Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by donkray: 5:46pm On Mar 14, 2016
Thank God @Poster acknowledges that the Shoe is Italian and therefore is High in Quality. From the Way @Mbuhari is Touring the World he needs such shoes.... Abi You want our President to go round the world with Chopped Shoes? .... Na the same @Adeyanju go post here again.... "See the Low Quality Shoe @Mbuhari Rocked to Japan"..... #Just saying.

Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by AfroKnight: 5:47pm On Mar 14, 2016
What's the make? Where is it sold for $8000? If you don't know these and you're castigating Mr President, then you are a gullible fool.

Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:47pm On Mar 14, 2016
wheredemdey:
Bubu the man.....he always hv a huge grin anytime he is embarking on a trip OUTSIDE Nigeria....the man is having a ball walahi...enjoying our Nigeria jet aka 8star air-hotel.

Bubu enjoy....they say if maga no fall...guy man no go chop....nigerians have all fallen for your great charm and lies....abeg enjoy man.

Back of male pen.1s man..deceiver...liar...fraudster....God will punish you for all the hours I spent at forte oil fuel station to get fuel...yet I couldn't and slept without light in this heat....dull man
who dash u generator wey u go buy fuel put! All thsess wailer can lie! Jus wait till 2019 and see as we will vote PMB into power again! I wish that day will come sooner!

Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by betaman: 5:47pm On Mar 14, 2016
IMPERIAL ORGANICS Unveils 100% Natural and effective solutions to problems such as Hepatitis, Infections(Bacterial, Fungal and viral), Diabetes mellitus (Type 1 and Type 2), Fibroid, Quick ejaculation, weak erection, Low sperm count, Inability to go more than 1 round of sex, zero sperm count, Female Infertility. Powerful remedies for Bust enlargement and Penis enlargement also available. Don't suffer in silence. Call 08165904084 (DIRECT LINE) now to speak with the Director.
Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by farem: 5:49pm On Mar 14, 2016
NwaNimo1:
Nonsense - they look like made in Aba shoes.

Seeing this pair of shoes, I conclude that anyone who bought them or consider them for $500 (five hundred dollars) is sick. Or it could be one of the seized shoes from Dasuki, Baden or Amosu house.

Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:49pm On Mar 14, 2016
Akaujaa:
Hahahaha...Adeyanju or whoever it is that lays this claim should look elsewhere for another cheap propaganda; definitely not this. To prove he knows what he's saying, what stopped him from giving us the name of the shoe and probably, where the shoe was made. This claim is a joke of the year.
and many fooools believed him!

Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 14, 2016
segtak25:

WHAT DO Y0U THINK ?

Source :http://streetgist.com/president-buharis-shoes-really-8000-photos/

I Think it is W$.8000. ( Wailers Dollars ) Not US Dollars. cool

Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by dizzydane(f): 5:51pm On Mar 14, 2016
pls!he meant to say $800...$80 rather!

Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by Geogeo1: 5:52pm On Mar 14, 2016
But how can the president wear socks on native?
Men, this is fashion calamity.

Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by Bayswater: 5:52pm On Mar 14, 2016
seunmsg:
Deji Adeyanju is a PDP wailer who once stood trial for murder. He lacks the credibility to make any allegation against the president. The PMB we know can never indulge in such frivolous extravagance. Deji should think of something more sensible when next he wants to wail about the president.

Can you please show your face, murderer spotter.
Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by olapluto(m): 5:53pm On Mar 14, 2016
I cannot even pay $80 for these shoes. I remember GMB shoes similar shoes in his 1st interview after winning election. Even the presenter was remarking about how cheap the shoes were.

Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by godimento: 5:53pm On Mar 14, 2016
The shoe doesn't allows him to stay one place. The shoes look like the one my grandparents wore in those days. We called it then Okon big shoes

Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by pastormellanby: 5:53pm On Mar 14, 2016
propaganda party -PDP

Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by Intendy: 5:56pm On Mar 14, 2016
1stCitizen:
Adeyanju Deji should have been able to tell us the designer of the shoes so we can google it and confirm, if he is not another disgruntled bloody wailer
deji has been known as a f00l a long time ago.
nobody takes in serious.

How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling / Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) / Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67