Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) (58638 Views)

Adeyanju Deji, Charly Boy, Others Continue Resume Or Resign Protest (Photos) / This Was What Elrufai Said Then When GEJ Went To Pray - Adeyanju Deji / Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by hebenezher(m): 5:56pm On Mar 14, 2016
that's rather un-called for, it's obvious PDP major objective and motive is destruction and criticism, which would do Nigerians bad than good... always questioning his moves and play.. "live and let him live" while uncle jona was ruling, non of these shots was noticed and if they re noticed, it won't be limelight... That's just some hell of a shit... you don't expect him to wear petty petty shoes of #800. his position requires his expensive shits... you'll be the same lad who would blame him for not representing Nigerians well if other countries should insult him for his petty dresses.. just let stop all these critics and focus on how to nurturing him well as to move Nigeria forward rather than all these critics that would only advice destruction... Arrrrrg!
Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by Ninilowo(m): 5:56pm On Mar 14, 2016
Na human skin dem take build am.?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by gretblue: 5:57pm On Mar 14, 2016
crownwealth:

The biggest scammer in the history of Nigeria politics.

No news from Union Bank about MBuhari 27 Million Naira loan, Union Bank, please what is the loan duration & repayment terms ?
Electoral lost is worse than Electrical shock.Grow up Dude.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by piagetskinner(m): 5:57pm On Mar 14, 2016
U follow the guy go buy the shoe?... Aproko wailer

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by hrworld: 5:57pm On Mar 14, 2016
In all activities in Naija, na shoe PDP is pointing to for probe. Chai. See what they have reduced PDP to.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by blessed4nations(m): 5:58pm On Mar 14, 2016
I think it is high time that some folks like this so called spokes man be evaluated psychologically to ascertain if they have issues with their reasoning. How did He know the worth of the shoes if Himself do not have it in His wardrobe as one of His several collections ? Do you think all Nigerians are gullible like you think ? You can fool some people sometimes but you not fool all the people all the time.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by crownwealth: 5:58pm On Mar 14, 2016
gretblue:

[s]Electoral lost is worse than Electrical shock.Grow up [/s]Dude.

Tell that to Rotimi Amaechi.
Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 14, 2016
What is the attraction between our presidents and shoes? One had no shoes and the other wears expensive shoes sold to him by PDP online Director.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by adeboi1991(m): 6:02pm On Mar 14, 2016
it can't be more Dan N15000

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by sleekman(m): 6:03pm On Mar 14, 2016
But seriously, d president ought to be wearing made in Nigeria shoes and not Italian or anyother country's shoes. He's d biggest hypocrite there is.
Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by dyn1800: 6:03pm On Mar 14, 2016
the young man is right to criticize and entice his followers ........ deep inside me..... i cannot believe this typo shoe cost $8000

seunmsg:
Deji Adeyanju is a PDP wailer who once stood trial for murder. He lacks the credibility to make any allegation against the president. The PMB we know can never indulge in such frivolous extravagance. Deji should think of something more sensible when next he wants to wail about the president.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by dechriscool(m): 6:04pm On Mar 14, 2016
Easy Deji,this shoe is made in naija grow naija shoe.It value is about #2500 at Abuja but at Aba,it is about #1500.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:06pm On Mar 14, 2016
Although its hard to sometimes (as in this case) tell the cost of certain things just by looking at them from a distance, but, knowing Buhari's austere character, I'd be surprised if they cost anything north of $300. They certainly don't look like $500 shoes, and if anyone paid that much for them then they should ask for a refund.

Wailers need to stop wailing unnecessarily. This is not what opposition is about. Personally, I think the PDP is dead and buried; just because of the dull sets of minds that have taken over the promotion of the Party. They have no idea how to energize their base or recall aggrieved former members, so they have resorted to idiocy. If they had any sense they would've hijacked President Buhari's anti-Corruption message and forced him to pick another mantra. They could've easily suspended those within their party with pending court charges, thereby giving the impression they were cleaning stable, were serious contenders in the business of governance, and that they would have no hand in the pilfering of Government funds. Common Sense: President Buhari's Government came to be because Nigerians got tired of the Politicians openly stealing their money (and it will only become harder to steal from Government coffers as Nigerians become more aware of their rights). They could've then forced this Government to pick another topic. Instead, they just come up with the most ridiculous antics you can think of all in the name of "Opposition". A brighter set of Nigerians need to form a Political party, because if these are the type of "Youth" that the country has to look up to, then theres serious trouble on the horizon.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by senatorbayor(m): 6:09pm On Mar 14, 2016
Thank God he never said he had no shoe unlike the man who sang it like a broken record only for him to leave with vrious designers pairs of shoes

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by Djmamman(m): 6:10pm On Mar 14, 2016
segtak25:

WHAT DO Y0U THINK ?

Source :http://streetgist.com/president-buharis-shoes-really-8000-photos/

Are you interested in you president to barefoot or wear common canvases, simply he call him self a command man, forgetting your sister Diezani Maduake is taking three time a change of million dollar worse jewels every break during a command meeting with her staff in the office, Mr PDP I never hear you talk of her wears talk less of expensive suit and Malafa worse thousand of dollars, and let me tell you that Buhari shoe is not up to #45000 is just a comman shoe that breast feeded baby can't be tolerated in the family of You PDP chieftain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by ahmedbrown: 6:12pm On Mar 14, 2016
How can you prove that
Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by Henryubani44(m): 6:15pm On Mar 14, 2016
Anyway today na my birthday, can I get some likes?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by Dinobi77: 6:16pm On Mar 14, 2016
Nawa for people oh, how can this pair of shoes worth 8k dollar? Looks like shoes made by Lagos street cobblers.
Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by Deen77: 6:20pm On Mar 14, 2016
wheredemdey:
Bubu the man.....he always hv a huge grin anytime he is embarking on a trip OUTSIDE Nigeria....the man is having a ball walahi...enjoying our Nigeria jet aka 8star air-hotel.

Bubu enjoy....they say if maga no fall...guy man no go chop....nigerians have all fallen for your great charm and lies....abeg enjoy man.

Back of male pen.1s man..deceiver...liar...fraudster....God will punish you for all the hours I spent at forte oil fuel station to get fuel...yet I couldn't and slept without light in this heat....dull man

You expect him to build power plant under 10 months.
You expect him to build a refinery under 10 months.
You want him to diversify under 10 months.

If God should punish him, what of PDP for 16 years that can't improve our power supply or importing fuel for local consumption wasting our foreign exchange on importation of fuel.

Algeria foreign reserve is $155 billion.
Nigeria (GEJ) $29 billion.

You and me can be partial but God is not, who should God punish first?.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by bigttt: 6:20pm On Mar 14, 2016
Try any political office and see how people will begin to tell the world the kind of shit that comes out of your anus.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by Emmytrill(m): 6:21pm On Mar 14, 2016
Can these wailers stop being petty undecided
Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by PentiumPro(f): 6:22pm On Mar 14, 2016
mile12crises:
I doubt if Nigerians will be patient enough to wait till 2019 before kicking this scammer out of aso rock
I know why you are angry, your Jesus of Otuoke got kicked out and your Dilector is languishing and rotting away in jail.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by gbabs64(m): 6:22pm On Mar 14, 2016
Actually I recently bought a tokunbo of that shoe for $15,000 so you can imagine how much a new one would cost. grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by lollypoplat: 6:25pm On Mar 14, 2016
where is the shoe pls
Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by blackpriest0911: 6:25pm On Mar 14, 2016
Wailing wailers how market?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 14, 2016
So he cannot wear expensive shoes again cos he is the president..
Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by fogunloto: 6:25pm On Mar 14, 2016
Those shoes are (12,500naira )twelve thousand five hundred naira... Na wa oooo.
Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by diegwu01: 6:26pm On Mar 14, 2016
THE APC government needs credible opposition,
the PDP is doing a terrible job.
Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by tobiolus01: 6:26pm On Mar 14, 2016
BUT IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE GOLDEN SHOE NOW. EVEN MY GOLDEN BOOT NO REACH $800
Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by Deen77: 6:27pm On Mar 14, 2016
blessed4nations:
I think it is high time that some folks like this so called spokes man be evaluated psychologically to ascertain if they have issues with their reasoning. How did He know the worth of the shoes if Himself do not have it in His wardrobe as one of His several collections ? Do you think all Nigerians are gullible like you think ? You can fool some people sometimes but you not fool all the people all the time.

Buhari is not perfect, so say d bible ( no perfect human being) but not for PDP to complain after giving an opportunity for 16 years with excess crude oil prices to perform, they still failed.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by diegwu01: 6:27pm On Mar 14, 2016
gbabs64:
Actually I recently bought a tokunbo of that shoe for $15,000 so you can imagine how much a new one would cost. grin
the new one cost $8000, an Ipobian must have duped you grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Senators Visit Ekweremadu At Home / Man Cooking, Bathing & Sleeping On The Street In Protest Of 2019 Election / Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.