Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,017 members, 7,810,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) (58635 Views)

Adeyanju Deji, Charly Boy, Others Continue Resume Or Resign Protest (Photos) / This Was What Elrufai Said Then When GEJ Went To Pray - Adeyanju Deji / Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by bigtt76(f): 6:29pm On Mar 14, 2016
Abeg finer shoes than this go for less than £200 in the UK during sales. Let's not politicize things joooor

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by anonimi: 6:33pm On Mar 14, 2016
seunmsg:
Deji Adeyanju is a PDP wailer who once stood trial for murder. He lacks the credibility to make any allegation against the president. The PMB we know can never indulge in such frivolous extravagance. Deji should think of something more sensible when next he wants to wail about the president.

I agree with you that Deji and other PDP people need to find more CONCRETE issues to criticise Buhari and his federal administration plus APC party about rather than some shoes that is difficult to prove the cost, though it might be really expensive.

As for murder, what do you think of those killed in 2011

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2027919_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by gretblue: 6:35pm On Mar 14, 2016
crownwealth:

Tell that to Rotimi Amaechi.
Amechi lost no election rather he's a serving Minister.You had better taken the electoral lost of your Hero in good faith.
Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by chocho28: 6:36pm On Mar 14, 2016
seunmsg:
Deji Adeyanju is a PDP wailer who once stood trial for murder. He lacks the credibility to make any allegation against the president. The PMB we know can never indulge in such frivolous extravagance. Deji should think of something more sensible when next he wants to wail about the president.
zombie stood trial or convicted? trial is nothing what matters is conviction
Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by markba: 6:42pm On Mar 14, 2016
Abeg make ona free PMB na turn by turn wait mak ur turn reach na Mr Deji. Wen GEJ be presido who post eeee shoe for NL. Just Jelousy whoooooooooooo naija wit complain u wear na case !!!U no were na case. Abeg tatafo Deji free us for NairaIand.
Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 14, 2016
He is the President of Federal Republic of Nigeria. What do expect him to wear to official functions? He collect salary, allowances, estacodes, per diem. He works and he deserve a better life my people.
Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by gretblue: 6:52pm On Mar 14, 2016
chocho28:

zombie stood trial or convicted? trial is nothing what matters is conviction

Will there be conviction without trial? PDP apologist.
Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by ElCapone(m): 6:56pm On Mar 14, 2016
wheredemdey:
Bubu the man.....he always hv a huge grin anytime he is embarking on a trip OUTSIDE Nigeria....the man is having a ball walahi...enjoying our Nigeria jet aka 8star air-hotel.

Bubu enjoy....they say if maga no fall...guy man no go chop....nigerians have all fallen for your great charm and lies....abeg enjoy man.

Back of male pen.1s man..deceiver...liar...fraudster....God will punish you for all the hours I spent at forte oil fuel station to get fuel...yet I couldn't and slept without light in this heat....dull man
hahahahaha e pain am!!!
Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by Reference(m): 6:58pm On Mar 14, 2016
OtunbaChibok:
This is one of the reasons why PDP lost the last election, instead of constructive criticism and genuine objectivity of government inadequacies, they are busy posting the president's shoe on the Internet.

What a shame.

Anybody who knows this Deji guy should tell him Nigerians are more concerned about how the country can move forward rather than his useless rants about Buhari's shoe.

God bless PMB, I bet my April salary that u can never buy this shoe for even a quarter of the price quoted.

Take Deji serious at your own peril. He's an attention seeker.

But that is the problem. If there was anything going on in government there will be issues, policies, programs to talk about. But nothing. One year after inauguration this government is still not up and running. Only the Ministry of Petroleum with its in/out reforms. Why won't idle minds stray. I think the government is so scared of failing that it is not trying. Real pity.
Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by Reference(m): 7:08pm On Mar 14, 2016
hrworld:
In all activities in Naija, na shoe PDP is pointing to for probe. Chai. See what they have reduced PDP to.

Which activities? All that is happening in Nigeria is at State level. The Federal government has no budget that is no plans and barely any direction. Travelled from Abuja down south by road yesterday. Not a single highway is being repaired or built and the dry season is almost over. You can imagine what the state of the highways will be by October. Its a pity.
Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by Sheriff19: 7:12pm On Mar 14, 2016
Adaowerri111:
Does bubu buy his shoes himself
this shoe cost less than 5k naira let deji come and prove it, if he kwns what he is saying. He must be high on iya basira paraga nd opa-eyin for him to tell us dis shoe cost 8k usd. No brand no designer no badge no sticker. This is not even an itallian spec. It looks home made. I beg wail with sence

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by ray84: 7:14pm On Mar 14, 2016
why evils, that shoe is less than $80 and its freaking old school,over 4 years
Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by higherpower: 7:26pm On Mar 14, 2016
I trust my beloved President he will not help the mumu guest for popularity with responds
Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by uboma(m): 7:27pm On Mar 14, 2016
chocolateme:
Yes they are.. The shoe should be probed Poster above me, is this your shoe?

Lol.
You sabi look for trouble...
Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by divide9ja: 7:27pm On Mar 14, 2016
Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by ray84: 7:28pm On Mar 14, 2016
Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by ngoziama: 7:34pm On Mar 14, 2016
segtak25:

WHAT DO Y0U THINK ?

Source :http://streetgist.com/president-buharis-shoes-really-8000-photos/

Aba shoes must be worn by everyone if we are made to go through this economic hardship to patronise made in nigeria goods.everyone here is from the president to the least person otherwise this forex abracadabara is just a ploy to kill nigerians.
Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by kolmart: 7:34pm On Mar 14, 2016
If you guy wail from now till eternity PMB will comete his 8 years tenure. Either he wore $8000 or $10000 shoes that's not your own business you guy better find a way to better your life or else you will die of hunger and wailing.
Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by chidiandre(m): 7:37pm On Mar 14, 2016
if its 8000 dollars what's the name of the shoe abeg..
Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by Boss13: 7:37pm On Mar 14, 2016
NwaNimo1:
Nonsense - they look like made in Aba shoes.

I wonder o. That's the same leather Aba boys use.

Th PDP spokesman must really not know shoe quality. an $8000 shoe comes with a huge difference. I thought he wants to embarrass the president for wearing an inferior shoe because me no go wear that shoe
Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by henryhemon(m): 7:38pm On Mar 14, 2016
kenex4ever:
who is this one,
PMB u know?
is it not thesame PMB dat bought benz car about twice the price of the one GEJ used? his budget is much more Dan dat of GEJ, his daughter wearing very expensive designer shoes n bags.
these zombies r so blinded by ignorance and denial

You 're a G**t, Pmb bought a benz? Bunch of jokers? What's your problem if his daughter buys expensive shoes n bags ? Is it a sin or against the constitution to do that? Was she not wearing them before her dad becomes president? Even daughter's of not well to do people buy expensive things.....gej supporters needs brain.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by makdcash(m): 7:42pm On Mar 14, 2016
Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by TheAdvocate(m): 7:58pm On Mar 14, 2016
mrmetoo1:
This mischievous fellow said look closely like the price tag is there or if we look closely we would have seen diamonds encrusted all over the shoes. If I'm anywhere close to accurate, it could be a Ferragamo shoe because of the horsebit I think I see and honestly don't think it'll cost more than $500 tops

What's the cost of Coca Cola when it's government buying?
Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by ybalogs(m): 8:02pm On Mar 14, 2016
He sure needs expensive shoes with the way he's gallivanting around. Just that the fool that posted this searched for rubbish to make headlines and he got it. #Wailersgonnawail
Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by segtak25: 8:03pm On Mar 14, 2016
if i hear
ngoziama:

Aba shoes must be worn by everyone if we are made to go through this economic hardship to patronise made in nigeria goods.everyone here is from the president to the least person otherwise this forex abracadabara is just a ploy to kill nigerians.
Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by shamecurls(m): 8:05pm On Mar 14, 2016
grin grin grin

That shoe is not worth than $500.

That shoe looks so cheap

$500 is an utmost exergeration sef

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by chocolateme(f): 8:08pm On Mar 14, 2016
uboma:

Lol.

You sabi look for trouble...
grin grin
Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by Qmerit(m): 8:13pm On Mar 14, 2016
Just don't make any sense to me though.
How can that show I am seeing cost more a million naira officially... stop what you smoke this Deji of a guy... wail with another thing.
Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by Qmerit(m): 8:14pm On Mar 14, 2016
Just don't make any sense to me though.
How can that shoes I am seeing cost more a million naira officially... stop what you smoke this Deji of a guy... wail with another thing.
Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by MabraO: 8:29pm On Mar 14, 2016
Wailers re so shameless
Everything dey wail about
Even the so called educated ones that u ll think got brain lack it
How can u say such nonsense? Well only his type believes him

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by Charly68: 8:31pm On Mar 14, 2016
Even if is 10k is there any law forbidden a man who has contested severally for president before God answered his prayer even in this hard time.! The opposition should face issues and stop being sentimental
Re: President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) by TijaniAbu: 8:36pm On Mar 14, 2016
Ferragamo ready made of this design are $800. Ferragamo custom made of this design are $6000. John Lobbs custom made of this design are $8400.
Not cheap shoes, but why shouldn't PMB wear good shoes? He needs good shoes for his travels.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS / Chimamanda Adichie Rewrites Buhari’s EndSARS Speech / PHOTOS: Senators Visit Ekweremadu At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.