Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,954 members, 7,828,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Foolish Things Girls Do With Guys In The Name Of Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Foolish Things Girls Do With Guys In The Name Of Love (1193 Views)

Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foolish Things Girls Do With Guys In The Name Of Love by argon500: 8:29pm On Mar 14, 2016
1. Living with a man who has not paid your pride price or Married you. What a shame. Forget it my sister he won't think of paying bride price.

2: Sending your nude pictures to a guy/girl in the name of Love. This is disgusting. Someone may see it and send it out.

3: Sharing all your secrets with a man you barely know. Till you know them well, don't say all. He is going to run from you.

4: Stealing your Parents money to finance a guy. (Olodoo) your mumu no get part two.

5: Giving your School fees to a guy to celebrate his birthday (Efulefu..) your madness need celebration.

6: Accepting to be a second wife because time is running out on you or simply because you are in love. Don't dare it my sister. Such home most time na war.

7: Wearing the engagement ring of man who doesn't even know your homes, seen their parents or received their consent. You suppose dey for Zoo make people come dey pay see you.

8: Fighting all their friends & family members who oppose your relationship. Keep fighting OK. Your eyes go soon open. Ode

9: Giving your BRIDE PRIDE (virginity) to a man who has not paid your BRIDE PRICE. You done turn Tokumbo.

10: Turning yourself to a guy's intimacy gadget & slave in the name of love. Your parents need to bath you outside with cold water. We re nla.

11: Bathing naked with a Guy who may secretly snap your nude picture & then post them online. Wise up.

12: Turning yourself to be his 'Laundry mama' simply because you fell in love. Are you this cheap? Where is your dignity?

13: Abusing other guys around simply because you feel you are already hooked. Where is your brain? Who did this thing to you? What if you lose this guy?

14: Disobeying your parents for the sake of a guy your parents have not accepted or may not even know. This nonsense must stop!

15: Continuing a relationship with a guy who keeps beating you in the name of love. A Lady once said to me, "I know he is not a good guy. I know he is wicked but I love him". Kai! See genuine 'Efulefu' on the loose.

16: Swearing to a blood oath with guy in the name of love. I know of a girl, a course mate actually who ran mad years back because of this foolish action.

17: Acting like his life partner when you are nothing but his mere sex partner. A marital promise does not equal marital engagement. Get ready to be dumped.

18: Not testing the Love your guy said he has for you to see if he is deceiving you, genuine or fake. An untested Love is dangerous.

19: Fighting another girl in the house of a guy until your cloths are in shred as you fight dirty. Is the guy the only guy in the world?

20: Continuing a relationship with a guy you do not trust. Your madness done walker reach Togo from lagos.

21: Continuing a relationship with a man you know has 2 or 3 other women in his life. Omo your case need prophesy.

22: Going out with a single man who is dating & servicing other married women for fun & money. Wait till someone else start messing with your husband. Stupid girl.

23: Going out with married men for love or money. A girl once said to me, "I know he's married but I CAN'T let go because he is too nice. Ahhh him go soon use you do ritual.

24: You are just 23 but going out with a 57 year old, pot belly, bald headed, married man. This error must stop.

25: You know he does not love you. You know his mind is with someone else, but you choose to stick with him in relationship, doing everything to win him, believing he will change his mind. Sorry but you will be disappointed at the end.

Source: https://web.facebook.com/forum9ja/posts/1088622161199583
Re: Foolish Things Girls Do With Guys In The Name Of Love by falconey(m): 8:33pm On Mar 14, 2016
grin

Love ti take over.
Re: Foolish Things Girls Do With Guys In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 14, 2016
you call that stupid but you you do it 70%
Re: Foolish Things Girls Do With Guys In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 2:42am On Mar 15, 2016
Ohms

(1) (Reply)

35 Things Every Man Needs To Know About Women Pt1 / Why Do Some Guys Try So Much To Be Handsome? / Help! What Does She Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.