Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:26 AM

If He Hasnt Marry Her , Why Does She Has To Explain When Caught? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If He Hasnt Marry Her , Why Does She Has To Explain When Caught? (879 Views)

"Marry Her Or Go To Jail For 50years" Which Are You Picking? Twitter Thread / I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) / 10 Things Guys Say When Caught Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If He Hasnt Marry Her , Why Does She Has To Explain When Caught? by DAVIYJONESS: 11:08pm On Mar 14, 2016
Goodevening i want mature comments, no list this time undecided

A lady friend of mine said she has no explanation for any of her boyfriend if caught with another guy since none has propose marriage to her.

She further explained nigerian boyfriends are being possessive, they want all without marriage.

Ladies and guys what is your view is she right?

Lalasticlala
Re: If He Hasnt Marry Her , Why Does She Has To Explain When Caught? by YOUNGELDER1(m): 11:13pm On Mar 14, 2016
Re: If He Hasnt Marry Her , Why Does She Has To Explain When Caught? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 14, 2016
So true.

Especially when infidelity is from both parties smiley
Re: If He Hasnt Marry Her , Why Does She Has To Explain When Caught? by DAVIYJONESS: 11:18pm On Mar 14, 2016
YOUNGELDER1:

What are you doing?
Re: If He Hasnt Marry Her , Why Does She Has To Explain When Caught? by Topestbilly(m): 11:19pm On Mar 14, 2016
undecided
Re: If He Hasnt Marry Her , Why Does She Has To Explain When Caught? by ThuGnificenX: 11:19pm On Mar 14, 2016
undecided
Re: If He Hasnt Marry Her , Why Does She Has To Explain When Caught? by donbenedict(m): 11:24pm On Mar 14, 2016
I so much concur with Dat bae..

Like seriously why give a fvck abt what she thinks if she catches me fvcking anoda babe

Like i"v not made any vows to her so what the heck!

wink

1 Like

Re: If He Hasnt Marry Her , Why Does She Has To Explain When Caught? by AlienStar: 11:50pm On Mar 14, 2016
My siggy said it all.
Re: If He Hasnt Marry Her , Why Does She Has To Explain When Caught? by lekjons(m): 12:23am On Mar 15, 2016
a cheating bf/gf will end up a cheating hubby/wife

2 Likes

Re: If He Hasnt Marry Her , Why Does She Has To Explain When Caught? by Strahovski1(m): 1:38am On Mar 15, 2016
Only a wh0re will say that.

1 Like

Re: If He Hasnt Marry Her , Why Does She Has To Explain When Caught? by trueking: 1:49am On Mar 15, 2016
If we are in a relationship she has to explain, or she should not expect me to fulfill my own financial obligations.
Re: If He Hasnt Marry Her , Why Does She Has To Explain When Caught? by DAVIYJONESS: 7:48am On Mar 15, 2016
trueking:
If we are in a relationship she has to explain, or she should not expect me to fulfill my own financial obligations.

It is mandatory to fulfill it
Re: If He Hasnt Marry Her , Why Does She Has To Explain When Caught? by DAVIYJONESS: 7:49am On Mar 15, 2016
Strahovski1:
Only a wh0re will say that.

She is not a LovePeddler she is independent.
Re: If He Hasnt Marry Her , Why Does She Has To Explain When Caught? by OneManLegion(m): 8:59am On Mar 15, 2016
That girl's statement is the most slutty thing ever re-told on a bright Tuesday morning.

What nonsense!!

Something wey she use her own mouth call "cheating" naim she wan dey justify?
Re: If He Hasnt Marry Her , Why Does She Has To Explain When Caught? by OneManLegion(m): 9:01am On Mar 15, 2016
So, the next thing now is for faithless bitches to start justifying infidelity with absurd logic?

End time slut wey nor dey sell phones! gringrin
Re: If He Hasnt Marry Her , Why Does She Has To Explain When Caught? by Strahovski1(m): 9:34am On Mar 15, 2016
DAVIYJONESS:

She is not a LovePeddler she is independent.

Wh0rism does not have anything to do with independent. A wh0re can be independent.
Re: If He Hasnt Marry Her , Why Does She Has To Explain When Caught? by trueking: 10:55am On Mar 15, 2016
DAVIYJONESS:

It is mandatory to fulfill it
Then she has to show regard and commitment towards the relationship.

(1) (Reply)

Hairy Ladies : Attractive Or Gross / What Kind Of Person Have I Become? / Help: I Need A Candid Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.